Drinking Isn't Allowed Little Sub

Story Info
Little sub learns that drinking is a rule not to be broken.
3.1k words
4.05
12.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fumbled with my house keys, the cold air biting into my fingers. The sufficient supply of alcohol I had just recently consumed made opening the door difficult, along with the cold. I giggled slightly at the situation, my dress damp from the nights rain and my toes frozen in my little black heels. Remembering all the dancing, singing and drinking I had done just moments ago plastered a soft smile on my face. I unlocked the door and stumbled into the apartment, kicking off my shoes at the door. I flicked all the lights on and in my drunken haze skipped towards the fridge, hungry for a little 3am snack.

I didn't notice Daddy's suitcase at the door, having come back early from his work trip. I didn't notice his suit jacket on the back of one of the kitchen bar stools. I pulled out the cereal from the cupboard and reached up on my tippy toes to grab a bowl from the top shelf. My frozen, drunk fingers, being uncooperative misplaced the edge of the bowl and it came crashing down onto the floor with a loud smash.

I jumped and squealed, "oopsie daisy" I said to myself in a slight cute drunken slur.

"Little girl!?" Daddy said in his deep sleepy voice.

I gasped and spun around, the shards of the bowl threatening my pretty painted toes.

"Oh my god... Daddy!? What are you doing home? I thought you were away for another night!"

I wouldn't have gone out drinking tonight if I knew Daddy was going to be home. There were strict rules regarding the consumption of alcohol and no way in hell would I have been silly enough to come into the bears cave like this had I known he was here.

"Don't move at all. You're going to hurt yourself." Daddy said with instant authority.

"I... Daddy... the bowl just slipped... I was hungry."

Daddy held up a finger and shook his head. He walked over to me and wrapped his hand around my wrist. He pulled me to him and then wrapped his two hands around my waist. He lifted me up onto the ledge of the kitchen bench and begun to clean up my drunken mess.

"So, little girl, where were you tonight? Your agenda didn't mention any plans for dinner... did you forget to tell me?"

Daddy was baiting me. He knew I had fucked up. He knew I had broken the rules and we both knew a punishment would be coming. Not a funishment as Daddy sometimes called them but a real and serious punishment.

"It, it was last minute Daddy? I didn't want to bother you..."

Daddy swept the shards of glass into the bin and came towards me. He looked down at me and brushed his thumb over my lips.

"Give Daddy a kiss... I've missed my little girl."

I leaned in with excitement coursing through my body, mixing with the vodka that I had consumed earlier. Our lips collided softly and passionately. Daddy's tongue filled my mouth and he drew out a moan from me. My legs wrapped around him in a hunger. Daddy pulled away and held my chin in his hand, forcing me to look up at him.

"You've been drinking little girl. Don't even open those pretty lips of yours to lie to me. I can taste the limes from the vodka lime soda that you love so much."

I blushed deep red and felt the guilt swallow the excitement.

"You broke the rules sub. You know you're not allowed to drink alcohol at the moment. Daddy's extremely disappointed in you."

I whimpered and pouted slightly, "I... I'm sorry Daddy... all the girls were drinking and we just wanted to let lose." The words stumbled out of my mouth in a cascade and I knew how pathetic it all sounded.

"You know what's going to happen don't you little girl?" Daddy asked as his fingers rubbed my cold wet thighs.

"I'm to be punished?" I asked with a certain level of shyness.

Daddy nodded and said, "you're going to cry for this one sub. You're going to beg Daddy to stop and you're going to wish you never let a pretty drop of alcohol touch your lips. But right now, right now you're not fully present and Daddy's tired. You're going to go shower and get into bed and you're going to think all about what's going to happen when you wake up in the morning."

I whimpered and rested my head on Daddy's chest. Feeling his disappointment fill my body and feeling my stomach slosh with the regret and alcohol.

Daddy rubbed my back and whispered in my ear, "I did think you were smarter than this little girl. Clearly I was wrong. Shower, now."

Daddy lifted me down and swatted my bottom as I walked towards our bedroom to shower. I showered and got into my pjs, my heart pounding as the alcohol fogged my thoughts but all I knew was that waking up tomorrow, I would regret a lot more than breaking one of the good kitchen bowls.

The sunlight warmed my skin and I went to roll over onto my side to go and cuddle Daddy but was unable to move an inch. I winced as I felt the hangover pounding on my head. My eyes opened in a state of panic and I looked down. My hands were cuffed together, as were my legs. The leather cuffs were immovable and fit snuggly on my limbs. I whimpered and squirmed slightly, my eyes locking with Daddy as he sat in the reading chair near the window.

"Ahhh good, you're awake. How's your head?"

I grimaced and shut my eyes, "it hurts."

Daddy smiled slightly and came to sit by my side. "Your head will be the last of your concerns when Daddy is done with you."

I felt my nipples harden and my bald smooth cunt got wet. I knew I was in deep trouble but seeing Daddy in his true dominant form lit a fire deep within me.

"Today is going to be a tough punishment little girl. I'm going to push you to your limits so remember your safe words."

Daddy rubbed my erect nipples through my pink pjs and said, "I've been thinking a lot about how irresponsible, naughty, disobedient and down right childish your behaviour was last night. You know the rules regarding alcohol little girl and yet, you tried to sneakily do it whilst you thought I was away! So not only were you planning on breaking the rules but you were going to lie to Daddy."

I whimpered and felt the embarrassment pool at the tops of my cheeks, turning them a nice rosey pink. Daddy's fingers ran down my legs and his hand landed on my mound where he firmly held it in his hand and grinded against my wet aching clit. I moaned and arched my hips, desperate for more. Daddy chuckled and continued on chastising me.

"You're my property are you not little girl? And last night you went and poisoned my property! You could have been hurt, sick, taken advantage of and so much more! It's unacceptable!"

"I'm sorry Daddy... I... I wasn't thinking."

Daddy nodded and said, "yes, you weren't thinking about what you were putting into your body were you little girl? You weren't thinking about what you were putting into the body Daddy owns, were you?"

I whimpered and swallowed nervously, my heart pounding as Daddy continued to rub my cunt through my panties and pjs.

"So, to start off with your punishment, you're not going to think about what's going into this body of yours either. And when you realise your mistake, you're going to beg Daddy to take ownership once more of your body because I know exactly what to put in it. I know how little girls are to be looked after." He said with such confidence.

Daddy disappeared momentarily and came back into the room holding a bowl. I couldn't see what was in it but I lay still on the bed, the worry of what to come, mixed with the excitement filling me.

Daddy sat back down beside me, he placed another pillow under my head so I was seated up more. Daddy glanced down at the bowl and I saw it was a dreaded bowl of my absolute least favourite vegetables, the kind I absolutely hated. Eggplants, zucchini's, mushrooms and sloppy gross squash filled the bowl. I looked at Daddy in confusion and slight shock. Daddy smiled wickedly, his eyes aglow with dominance and sadism. As I continued to inspect the bowl of horror, I noticed a thick abundance of white sauce covering the vegetables.

Daddy registered the confusion on my face and moved a piece of hair out of my face. His tenderness and care bewildered me more.

"You know Daddy's friend Simon from the club little girl?"

I nodded slightly and shivered, Simon was a cruel evil mastermind and I did my best to steer clear of him and to pray Daddy didn't get too many ideas from him.

"Well last night, after you drifted off to sleep, I remembered he was participating in a gang bang scene early this morning. I messaged Simon and asked if he might be so kind as to collect a large sample of all the cum from the scene... have the participants cum into a nice container and I would go pick it up."

My eyes went wide in my head. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Whilst you were sound asleep little girl, Daddy went to collect the special sauce for your morning vegetables. Don't worry though, Daddy jerked off onto the very top sweetheart... I stood in the kitchen this morning, jerking my thick hard cock whilst keeping an eye on you fast asleep. I wouldn't deprive you of my cum completely. I knew I would get a lot of enjoyment out of watching you eat every last morsel of this bowl."

I shook my head with absolute disgust and shock. But felt my pussy start to drip and stick to my panties.

"Please Daddy... not this! I hate those vegetables! They're disgusting! And I... I don't want to taste all of the other mens cum." I said with a pout, my inner little girl coming out in full force.

Daddy came closer, and said, "I'm going to give you the chance to feed yourself sweetheart or I can feed you instead. This is the only choice you'll get today."

I felt the humiliation swarm around me and I wanted to have the bedcovers swallow me whole.

"Please Daddy... I'm begging!"

Daddy held up a finger and said, "pick now little girl. Daddy or you."

I kicked my legs and jerked my arms, the brat in me desperate to escape this unusual punishment. Daddy watched in amusement and sighed, "I forget you're just a little bratty girl aren't you? Guess that means Daddy will do it."

I whimpered and shook my head with a devilish determination, making sure Daddy wouldn't be able to access my mouth. Daddy being Daddy, he expected this resistance and lifted the thin black cane up off the floor, holding it with such comfort and ease.

"Open wide sub. You will eat this whole bowl of mess and remember that it's important Daddy approves what goes into this body of mine."

Daddy let the cane fall swiftly down onto my thigh and I winced, the pain travelling through me, owning me as it's own submissive.

"Uhhh... Dadddyyy! Owwww!" I cried.

Daddy held the cane up again and waited for my attention, "ready to open wide yet princess?" He taunted with a handsome devilish grin plastered on his face.

"I will not eat that!" I yelled back with a certain level of spirit that I knew Daddy desperately wanted to break and mould.

The cane came down again and again, four times in quick succession. I cried out and tried to wriggle but Daddy held me still. Tears filled my deep brown eyes and I whimpered innocently.

"Okay, okay... I'll open wide." I said with defeat.

Daddy smiled and put the cane down momentarily. He sat next to me and I saw the bulge in his pants, letting me know he was absolutely enjoying every moment of this humiliating horrible punishment. Daddy mixed a large piece of eggplant and zucchini around on the fork and coated it in the special sauce. It dripped as Daddy made sure I was going to taste every load.

"Open wide little girl. Say ahhh for Daddy. And then you're going to chew, swallow and say thank you. Understood?"

I nodded and said, "ahhh Daddy" holding my mouth open wide, waiting for the fork to fill me.

Daddy pushed it in and watched as I grimaced with disgust. I closed my lips around the fork and felt my stomach flip-flop with unease.

Daddy nodded and said, "take it off the fork sweetheart. Chew your vegetables and swallow like the good little slut I know you are."

I hesitated and whimpered, my mouth full from the fork but all it took was Daddy to lift the cane into my line of sight to encourage me to obey once more. I took the vegetables off the fork and started to chew. My eyes scrunched closed and my fists tightened.

"Mmm... yummy hey little one? You love all those special vegetables Daddy cooked you? You like that special sauce? Here, smile for the camera and say thank you to Simon."

My eyes opened in shock and I saw Daddy filming me as I took my punishment. Daddy showed the camera the bowl of food and said to me to tell the camera what I was eating and why.

"I... I've been a bad little girl Daddy because I went out drinking last night and I know that's against the rules. As punishment, Daddy has made me a bowl of my absolutely most hated vegetables and covered it in cum."

The vegetables had been chewed down and I was storing them on one side of my mouth as I spoke with my mouthful. Desperately trying to avoid swallowing.

Daddy smiled and rubbed my thigh encouragingly. "Good girl, good little sub. Now swallow for Daddy. Make sure you say thank you when you're done."

I whined and hesitated. The mush in my mouth made me want to spit everything out but I knew that would be one of the biggest mistakes I could make. I swallowed and felt my nails dig into the palms of my hands, the vegetable mix going down with difficulty as I began to taste the special sauce aftertaste.

"Thank... thank you Daddy." I said through gritted teeth.

Daddy smiled and said, "are you regretting drinking last night little one?"

I nodded definitively. Daddy placed more vegetables onto the fork and repeated the process. Bite, chew, swallow, say thank you. As we got to the end of the bowl Daddy's smile increased. He glanced at me and then down at the bottom of the bowl.

"There's a lot of sauce left over here princess. Probably easiest you just lick it out. Mmm... yes... Daddy wants to watch his little bitch lick out all the special sauce... all of the cum that's left over."

Daddy placed the bowl in front of me, pulled me forward so I was kneeling, my bound legs under my body in an uncomfortable position. I bowed over and placed my head into the bowl and began to attempt to lick it clean. Daddy chuckled and patted my back.

"Good girl... good little bitch. Lick it clean. Get every last drop."

He filmed me performing this humiliating act and began to stroke his cock slightly as I continued to lap it all up. My hair fell into the bowl momentarily and I whimpered.

"Awh... dirty little girl? You feeling all filthy hey? Maybe we need to take you to the shower."

The cum stuck to my face and I wanted to wipe it off onto the bedsheet. Daddy grabbed me by the cuffs and pulled me to the floor.

"First though, I might make you a little dirtier still."

I blushed and looked up at Daddy, the cum dripping down onto my pj top. Daddy sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled his pants down and off.

"Come suck Daddy's cock dirty girl."

I complied instantly and placed my lips around Daddy's thick, large and erect cock. Sucking eagerly, desperate to please and earn some forgiveness for my bad behaviour. Daddy groaned and placed his hand on the back of my head.

"Mmm good little bitch. Take Daddy deep."

I went as deep as I could but failed with taking all 8.5 inches into my small mouth. My stomach gurgled and I fought the urge to gag too hard. Spit dribbled down my chin and I bobbed my head faster, enjoying Daddy's moans of pleasure.

Daddy pulled me off his cock and looked down at me with a deep filthy hunger in his eyes.

"Go lower for Daddy."

I started sucking on Daddy's balls and getting them nice and wet but it was short lived. Daddy wrapped his hand in my hair and forced me to look up at him.

"Go lower than that princess. Rim Daddy's asshole."

I blushed deeply but began to lick between Daddy's cheeks. My pink tongue forcing itself into Daddy's puckered hole. I licked, tongued, rimmed and spat obediently. The humiliation egging me on, as was the soaking wet feeling between my pantie clad legs.

"Oooh yes... good girl... keep going. Get that tongue nice and deep for Daddy. Eat Daddy's asshole little girl while I stroke my cock. Mmmm yes... good girl sweetheart. Make Daddy see how sorry you are for being such a bad little brat."

I worked as hard as I could tonguing Daddy and watched as Daddy began to stroke his thick cock. Daddy's legs wrapped around me and forced my face deeper between his hairy ass cheeks. I moaned and whimpered and wanted so badly to reach down and release some of the aching from my clitty. Daddy groaned louder and I knew he was close. My tongue went deeper and my cuffed hands rubbed Daddy's balls.

"Ahhhh fuck little one... Daddy's going to cum. Get ready princess."

Daddy stroked faster and harder and began to shoot his thick hot load all over my face. He pulled my hair and positioned my face right in front of him, covering me in his cum. As Daddy began to finish, he pushed his twitching cock into my mouth and let me taste the last few strings of cream.

"Good little slut. Now you're well and truly filthy. Let's go to the shower sweetheart."