All Comments on 'Drinking Scotch, Making Wishes'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazard3 months ago

The dream we all dream of: Transition as easy as using a character creation screen in a game.

Loved it, thanks for sharing!

AlinaXAlinaX3 months ago

Wonderful. Just the right balance of fairytale and mischief.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun3 months ago

Well done! Fun story, proving that sometimes dreams really do come true.

Djmac1031Djmac10313 months ago

Is there truly anything better to wish for than the freedom to be ourselves?

Well done.

DaymosDaymos3 months ago

A briliant story. Short but fun. It has the potential to be the beginning to something bigger; with romance and/or debauchery.

Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story for 750 words. Very attractive woman in picture. To bad I’m not younger & in the Texas area. From what your stories say about you it wound be interesting to meet you & see if there was a connection.

eomersoneomerson3 months ago

You always come up with interesting stories. You really need to write a novel and published.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You have excellent taste in Scotch! I Love “ The MaCallan”

AlexBaileyAlexBailey2 months ago

That was cute and fun. Who among ‘us’ hasn’t wished for a genie? 🧞‍♀️😊

GreymeadGreymeadabout 2 months ago

I love intelligent wish fulfillment - this one rocks - thank you

SBC97281SBC97281about 1 month ago

If I bump into a Djini, Shelby's wishes will a good model.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES