Souls Last Kiss

Story Info
Mystery Woman 750 Word Authors challenge.
750 words
4.51
1.2k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,397 Followers

Tall, lithe, ample breasts, long dark hair, and chocolate eyes I could drown in. She was perfection, and she was walking straight toward me. Her coy little half smile spoke volumes as she glided up to my barstool and, slipping her arms around my neck, kissed me passionately.

I smiled and did my best to catch my breath. Her finger found my lips, and I understood without saying a word; I'd already said too much.

Fuck, this never happens to me. Id been coming to the pier to watch the sunrise for years, and I'd never seen a creature so beautiful. The gossamer dress she was wearing let the first rays of the sun through. I could see she was naked underneath.

Whoever she was took three steps and looked at me over her shoulder as if she expected me to follow her. There was no doubt in her eyes nor hesitation in my heart. We went down the steps, across the grass toward the water.

My mystery woman stopped and pulled her dress over her head, dropping it on the ground at her feet.

Alabaster skin shone in the early morning light as her breasts rose and fell and her hips swiveled. Her legs parted ever so slightly, revealing the desire glistening between.

I dropped my clothes where I stood and eagerly moved to join her. Any doubt I had vanished as she gently guided me, running her fingers through the hair on my chest to my shoulders, gently nudging me to my knees.

Burying my face in her crotch, I tasted her sweet wetness, using my tongue to explore her dripping sex as her fingers played in my hair. My grunts met her moans in the air above me. I gazed up along her luscious body, watching her breasts heave as she bit her lip, chasing the orgasm I was bringing her.

My hands explored her legs, then her perfect ass, as I pressed my attack. Sucking and nibbling on her sex, flicking her clit with my ravenous tongue until her body shuddered and quaked. A loud moan, then a soft sigh, followed by a quiet shudder.

Those were the closest things to words either of us had shared.

Dropping to her knees, she once again kissed me. Passionate, deep, intense, her lips seemed to suck at my very soul. She urged me onto my back, laying on top of me, pressing her breasts into my chest. Grinding her crotch into mine, she slipped her hand between us and guided my raging erection into her wetness.

Rising like a Phoenix reborn from the ash, she took me completely inside her as she rocked her hips on mine. My god, her breasts were incredible. My hands were drawn to them. No, I needed to kiss them, to suckle at her essence.

Sliding my hands up her waist along her sides, I pulled her body back down, seeking her pert nipples with my kisses. Burying my face between her full mounds,

I moaned and cried into their lush softness as she rode me harder and harder.

This had to be heaven. For all I cared, it could be hell. I just knew the ecstasy I was experiencing at this goddess's whim was worth whatever it cost.

Sucking first one, then the other, into my mouth, I teased her nipples with my tongue, just as I had her clit. Biting, sucking, flicking, I fed off her moans. I answered the surges of her body as we moved in unison, becoming more and more one in our shared pleasure.

Wrapping her arms around me as her body trembled, I followed her orgasm with my own, each release taking a small piece of me with it.

Exhausted, I collapsed beneath her, gazing up at her radiant beauty as the sun rose behind her. Sweat glistening on her body, catching the rays of the early morning sun as it danced across her delicate skin. She seemed to glow, to radiate this energy I couldn't deny.

Rising delicately to her feet, she offered me her hand. There was no choice but to accept.

I looked behind us. There where I had lain was a lifeless body, my lifeless body, naked and cold.

With a heavy sigh, I nodded my acceptance of my fate.

I saw it in her smile, knew it in my soul. Alpha. Omega. Exodus. Genesis.

"Come. It is time." She finally spoke. Taking my hand, naked, together we walked into the sunrise.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,397 Followers