All Comments on 'Drinks and Darts'

by SurpriseWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife and I used to play darts a lot. She had a coworker who bragged he could beat her. One day they both got off at noon and he suggested they play to see who was better. She invited him to the house. They had a couple of beers and each won one game. She said they really began to flirt with each other and he of course suggested strip darts. She said forget that, the loser has to give the winner oral. He jumped at the chance. She won. She slipped her jeans and panties off, climbed on the table and let him lick her to two nice orgasms. She then decided she wanted to taste his dick and after a few licks up and down the shaft, decided she would rather feel it inside of her. She told me he fucked her first on the table then from behind while she leaned over the back of the couch. Any time I hear someone mention darts, it reminds me of how my wife got fucked while playing.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Jumpy and weak story line. maybe spend time on details and less on scores. put the couples together sooner.

loveloverloveloverabout 3 years ago

I gave you a 4, remembering it was your first time, it was pretty good, but it happened a little fast, not explored so much, for a first time for the characters. All action, not much motivation or hesitation.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

As bad as it was, you still got some anonymous bitch to post his own "my whorewife" lie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous