The First Fantastic Three Some

Story Info
Our first of many threesomes.
3.2k words
3.55
21.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaffII
ChaffII
7 Followers

If Time travel was a common occurrence, I can see the reason for the guideline of not being able to go back to within your own life span. If that were not the case, then we could do over or change the things we have done. I am thinking about the do over part and where exactly I would go and with whom. It for me would then explain several things that have been a mystery and some things that need some proverbial light shone on them. For the most part I am going to stay away from the mysteries and concentrate on the good memories, the exciting memories. For which there is quite a few.

One event occurred while my girlfriend at the time who later would become my wife, were sitting in our apartment enjoying a glass of wine and I a beer. As usual when anyone who came to our place there was rap on the window closest to the ground level door. I ran to the window and pulled the flag back that we used as a curtain and saw who it was. I said to him I would be right up and told Vanessa that it was Kyle. She went to the fridge and pulled out a stubby for him and poured it into a glass. When I got back to the apartment door Vanessa had arrived at the door and proceeded to give it to him, and a hug and a peck on the cheek. I looked at Kyle and he looked at me and gave me a WTF look to which I just shrugged and said to myself this could be an interesting evening. Or was that my little head doing the thinking yet AGAIN.

Since I had known Vanessa for a few years now she had lost considerable weight and was down to a size 6 or so. For the guys that means she was bouncing along at about 130 pounds. She stood 5'6" with a Marylyn Monroe body, yes, she was a 36C and the view was delicious she had soft brunette hair in a tight curly perm. The woman had a voracious appetite for sex, and it was not uncommon for her to want it three times a day. Kyle someone whom we both knew in High school with him sitting behind her in her Man in society class and I knowing him from the band. Stood at 5.9" and very well-built owing to the weight training and hockey that he had done every day. Plus being handsome and a charming cad he was never at a loss with the ladies and his package which could be made out quite clearly in its entirety in his favourite white jeans the bastard and I say that with the utmost respect logged in at least 8 inches and at least 3 if not four around. I am being about 130 pounds average shape and am 2 inches shorter and not as thick around. She liked him it was not hard to see, and he knew it. It was the weekend, and it was summer, so our usual dress was shorts and a T-shirt. This evening Vanessa was torturing me as usual in a tank top cut ragged about 3 inches below her ample breasts and sans bra. I loved it and so did Kyle. Her shorts were just a pair of silky jogger type things and she rarely wore panties under them because she said she liked the feeling of it rubbing against her skin. Kyle and I both had T-shirts on, and he had gym shorts and I opted for my cut off jeans that sometimes showed too much.

Everything was going great, and I got up to get another round of drinks in the tiny galley kitchen we had. Going through the fridge getting ice cubes and rye for the drinks, more wine for Vanessa I was busy for a couple of minutes. I heard Vanessa say she had to pee and off she went. Then I heard the couch release another weight, so I stuck my head around the corner. Kyle was heading down the hall towards the bathroom, I heard the flush and door open and a little squeal from Vanessa. Odd I thought but then looking around the hall corner I could see what had startled her. Before she could get the bathroom, light turned off Kyle had timed it so that he met her in the doorway, and she fell into his arms. They held on to each other and he spoke.

All we need is some mistletoe." And she said "No we don't. And they moved slowly together in a soft exploratory kiss. Well, that was the opening to the flood gate. Vanessa and I had talked about a 3-some before and Kyle was our most likely victim. His hands were softly sitting her delicate hips and he was itching to raise them north. There was another kiss this time a little more lingering and he tried to ease her into the bathroom. To which she spun and grabbed the door handle and pulled it shut.

I had pulled back to retrieve the drinks and was coming out of the galley as she rounded the corner.

"For you, my dear." And glanced up the hallway as Kyle emerged from the bathroom adjusting his semi rigid member. I passed him his beverage and I sat in the chair across form the couch where the two of them were sitting. Trying to set the tone a bit I thought that the lighting was a bit harsh so turned out the overhead and turned on the table lamp. Vanessa jumped and announced that if we were going this route then she would get some candles. Ok I thought this is improving so thinking how I could make myself scares for a bit asked if anyone felt like Nachos,

To which received a resounding yes. I stood and turned around and looked at the two of them while she was setting out the candles and spoke.

"You two play nice." Which gave me a wink from Kyle and a mischievous grin from Vanessa. To quote a famous author "The game was afoot." Off to the galley I went hauled out a big cookie sheet laid some tin foil on it and started rooting through the fridge. Cheese Old Cheddar Mozzarella and now for some veggies.

Green onions Spanish onions green peppers bell peppers red and orange. And a peek around the corner to see how the game was moving along. And what to my wondering eyes should appear but a hand on a bare midriff and Vanessa with a hand around Kyle's head to hold him in place a tongue tested kiss was warming up. Oh, yah shit, turn on the stove.

With everything set out and a player at the standby I fired the tray in the oven and set the timer. I stood up and put everything away and stuck my head around the corner again to see how things were going. And I was not disappointed Kyle had his hand on her stomach inching up towards her breast and they were still locked in a kiss. So, I made the announcement that nachos in the oven and who needed a refill?

After a brief pause, I heard a sigh and a "me" from both, being the sneaky bugger, I am I had them already prepared and just walked straight out with the beverages on a tray. I grabbed mine and raised it and said "To warm nibbles" which got a giggle out of Kyle and a smirk from Vanessa.

"Now where were we before I disappeared?"

Kyle responded with "Well I Vanessa was saying that wearing that cotton tank top was too warm and I was thinking if she was, she should change it into something lighter and more comfortable. "So, she stood up and headed towards the bedroom. And here I thought this sort of shit only happened in Penthouse Forum. It was hot in Ontario in the summer, and we did not have AC in the apartment. The only saving grace was that we lived in the basement. Kyle asked how we could stand it down here without it and we both informed him that normally we do not wear anything. To which he raised an eyebrow and smiled. The timer went off on the stove and made us all jump, so I sprang to my feet to tend to the platter and while I made my way to retrieve the munchies from the oven. I could hear conversation going on out there as I slid the foil on to a platter and got it ready to take out. Meanwhile Vanessa had returned wearing a off shoulder gauze see through peasant blouse. And of course, she had not put on a bra, on which only tormented us even more. The food was good, and we made short order of it. I guess we were hungry. I cleared the platter off to the kitchen and came out to head to the bathroom. As soon as I had the door closed, I could hear that the talking had stopped. So being the curious bugger that I am I finished shut off the light and cracked the door open. The floor was carpeted so I slowly padded my way out and along the hall. The reason for the silence was that as you might have suspected is that they were in an embrace and involved in a deep kiss and Kyle had his right-hand cupping Vanessa's right breast. He was squeezing her nipple with his fingers which incited a moan or two which he took as a good thing. He relinquished the kiss and started down her neck with soft kisses. While she had a firm grasp on his head to maintain pressure where she wanted it. The kisses and nibbles proceeded south until he had circled his target which yup you guessed it her nipple. A bigger moan escaped her lips followed by a slight gasp as he fully latched on and began sucking in earnest. As he had his back to me, and she had her eyes closed it was easy for me to watch but it was too easy for me to get caught. I retreated to the bathroom pushed open the door and flushed the toilet. I slowly walked down the hall again and arrived at the corner to the living room and peeked around the corner. It surprised me that they had not heard me because they were too involved in what they were doing.

I had always expected this sort of thing to happen and was glad it had. Vanessa and I had talked about it as in where we discussed fantasies and things, we wanted to put on our bucket list of sexual things to do. We were both young and open to experimenting, as we both had lovers previously or at the very least had sex with different partners but this would-be uncharted water. As usual Nessa had her head back, eyes closed and enjoying the tender touches of Kyle. I slowly walked out into the living room and just stood there until she opened her eyes. Of course, watching this had made my shorts tighter so I undid the button and pulled down the zipper. That seemed to catch their attention, they both turned to look at me with my cock in my hand stroking it slowly gave them the hint that it was ok to proceed. His next move was to lift the top right over her head and drop it on the floor and return to his efforts in giving her pleasure. She wrapped her hand around the back of his head and pulled him into her breast to ensure that he was not escaping her control.

Kyle switched back and forth between her nipples getting them rock hard and her moaning to the touch. By this time, my shorts had puddled around my ankles and was lusting at the scene before me. Kyle then moved up and started kissing her soft at first then she started the kiss to be passionate and hot. He applied gentle force to her chest and guided her back to the prone position. With the problem of gravity solved they both had two free hands each to roam. Hers slide down to the massive (he is bigger than me) tool that was pressing against her torso. With her making room for her hand to get down lower he had the clear shot to the waist band of her shorts. A tug on one side then the other brought them down to the middle of her hips. She had managed to release his monster from his shorts and was no holding an extremely hard piece of meat. A break from the kiss allowed for him to sit up and slide her shorts completely off and toss them on the floor. H e smiled she looked beautiful naked, hot sweaty and horny as fuck. He then stood up and yanked his shorts completely off to let his rod bounce free. She sat up and with a gasp said "that thing is huge" then reached out and grabbed it like she was grasping the one side of the parallel bars. Pulling him closer and him stumbling to be in the right position for her to stick out her tongue and give his mushroomed head a lick. That girl always loved lollipops especially when she could put them into her mouth like this one. Kyle let out a grunt slash moan that only encouraged her to take as much of it in as she could. He was impressed and so was I for that matter, she could take all of me no sweat, but this log matched a BC pine in comparison to mine.

With all of us now naked extremely excited he placed both of his hands under arms and lifted her to her feet. She willingly stood and when she did so not letting go of his cock, she kissed him the embarrassed him pressing her chest against his muscular body. She pulled away from him and led him down the hall by his very stiff cock.

She sat down on the bed and had hi face her, she looked up at him and at the same time reached up and put her hand around his pole. She licked the mushroom head and along the full length of the underside. It jumped and he moaned she took that as a good sign, l then without warning she swallowed the whole thing. Smashing her nose against his pubic bone and pulled back slowly, then again and again. She was like a kid with a new toy, then my mind went to overdrive what is she does not want what I have and now that she has tasted the larger of the species where does that leave me? My stomach was doing flips did I want this to continue or not, just let it go and see where it takes us. As a side note this was not the last time, we got together there was more here and at our apartment and even one on the night before his wedding. Of course, I was not there for that one I was in basic training for the Navy.

All of which are stories in themselves but suffice to say this was progressing along nicely. He stepped back and gently picked up her feet and turned them on to the bed, it was his turn, and pushing apart her knees he bent down and started kissing her thighs working her way up to the destination of the evening. She reached up and started playing with her nipples and massaging her 36C breasts. Kyle then dove in headfirst straight for her clit she jumped moaned and clamped her thighs around his head in a vise grip not wanting to let him get away. He continues to lick long strokes up and down her pussy with an occasional swish across her rosebud. Her hips rose off the bed thrusting at his tongue as he relentlessly continued his ministrations. This was the first of many orgasms that she was to have that evening. Spasming on the end of his tongue she held him until it subsided to the point that she could breathe again. She then pushed him back so that he was no longer in contact with her extremely sensitive clit. Kyle then pushed up on to his knees grabbed her legs behind her calves and pulled her towards him bringing her to the point where all he had to do was lean forward and push. The head of his mushroomed head was inching forward getting wet with their combined juices, he nudged further in until it was completely inside her tunnel. Then with one slow steady thrust pushed all of him deep inside her vagina. He held it there allowing her to get used to the girth she had not received from me, and in doing so her extremely audible moan told us that she had enjoyed it immensely. Withdrawing almost to the end he pushed forward again allowing him to once again reach where no man had ever reached before. His pace increased to a steady pace as he bent down to take a nipple of hers in his mouth and lick, suckle and bring it to an eraser hard size. Not to leave the other one by itself he alternated back and forth teasing them both until we could see a flushness on her chest from her neck to the top of her breasts. The second orgasm was on its way and by the look on her face it was going to be big. We were not wrong her moans became louder and louder until I though the pictures on the wall were going to rattle off their hooks, I took this opportunity to move up beside her head and place my dick on her lips. She gratefully accepted it which as I had planned subdued her moans to a point where we felt that the police would not have to be summoned.

Things were beginning to peak I was close and by the looks of Kyle he was too. Vanessa had her hands tightly griping the bed sheets and she pulled off me and looked up at me and said "shoot all over me. Then turned to Kyle and aggressively told him to "fill me you prick". And that he did at the same time I splashed my load all over her tits and stomach. I sat back on my legs and rested. Kyle stayed where he was until she calmed down from her orgasm and he until he went soft and slowly slipped out of her.

We all looked at each other not saying a word thinking what the hell had just happened. That sexual act was the best thing I had done in my life bar none. Vanessa looked at us in turn and said "I have to clean up" I said that I was thirsty, and Kyle and I headed for the living room to grab our drinks.

"So, what do you think was it as good for you as it was me"? I said with a grin and he returned the grin and nodded his head.

ChaffII
ChaffII
7 Followers