Drinks with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don you spank her when you fuck her like this?"

"Sometimes."

"Show me" Nicole winked at me.

I brought my hand back from her clit and placed it on her ass. I moved her skirt to the side and pulled my hand back and spanked her hard.

"Ow mmmmmm" Nicole moaned, "That felt good."

"Holy shit Nicole you slut." Alice said getting up from her chair and joining me behind Nicole's ass. She then started to spank her other ass cheek while I continued to grind my cock against her pussy. I could start to feel moisture on my cock and looked down to see that Nicole's juices had started to smear on my underwear as we grinded.

I went back to rubbing her clit and Alice started to massage her ass and her tits.

"Oh fuck that feels good guys. Mmmmm." she moaned.

Alice moved her hand down Nicole's ass and started to rub my cock through my underwear. I turned to look at her, and she gave me a hungry look. Her hands went to my waistband, and she began to push them down to expose my cock. Once she pulled enough to free my cock, it sprang forward and smacked Nicole's pussy.

"I've been waiting for years to see this thing." Alice said grabbing onto the base of my cock and stroking me lightly as I continued to thrust towards Nicole.

"Mmmm let me see," Nicole said as she lifted her head off the floor and began to turn around. I moved into a seated position as the girls came in front of me. Alice had my cock in her right hand and was slowly jerking me off and Nicole had my balls in her left hand.

Alice stood up and Nicole took over jerking my cock. Alice slid her shirt over her head and I got my first look at her breasts. They were small and perky, her perfectly small nipples were poking out. My eyes moved down to her small waist as she bent down to remove her shorts. As when she stood up, I could see a small wet patch on the front of her light blue panties.

"God damn Alice, you look incredible." I said to her.

She didn't say anything, she just dropped her panties to the floor and stepped towards me. She pushed me down onto my back and straddled my face.

She didn't have to say anything, I couldn't wait to bury my face into her waiting pussy. Alice kept a very tidy pubic area with just a small amount of hair above her pussy. Her outer lips her small and glistening with her arousal. I leant my head forward and planted a kiss right beside her pussy, then another lf the other side. I licked from the bottom of her labia up towards her clit and teased it for a moment. I heard her gasp and that spurred me on.

Meanwhile, I could feel a sudden sensation of warmth around the head of my cock followed by a wet feeling trickling down my shaft. Nicole had wrapped her lips around my cock and began to blow me. I felt her mouth take half of my cock while one hand worked the bottom half of my shaft and her other remained massaging my balls. I grunted into Alice's pussy at the sensation of my housemate taking me deep into her throat.

I focused my tongue on Alice's clit for a while, making a circling motion around the clit, sometimes applying heavy pressure before pulling back, so I was barely making contact. She began to moan louder and louder, making me worried that Amy might wake up from her sleep if we got too loud. I ran my tongue down her slit and drove it deep into her entrance to collect some of her juices on the tip of my tongue and using it to lubricate my tongue on her clit. I went back and forth a few times until my tongue could slide easily over her clit. Alice started to squeeze her legs tight on my shoulders and her breathing got faster and faster. She pushed her hips into my face so hard I was beginning to run out of air. Her legs were shaking now, the feeling of Nicole's mouth working my cock drove me to work harder on Alice's clit. I reached my hands around to her ass and squeezed her cheeks hard as I played with her clit mercilessly, taking her closer and closer to orgasm. I knew she was close.

"Don't stop. Don't. Don't stop" she whimpered.

She was grinding heavily on my face, I was taking breaths when I could until I felt her collapse on top of me. Breathing hard, she got off my face and brought her face to mine.

"That was fucking amazing." she whispered as she pulled my face to her for a kiss. She drove her tongue into my mouth, licking up the taste of her own orgasm from my tongue.

Nicole took her mouth off my cock and slid up my body. Hovering over my body, she slid a hand down to her thong and moved it to the side.

"My turn first." she said seductively as she lined my cock up with her pussy and gently slid herself onto my cock. As I slid in, I noticed how tight she was, she was so wet I was able to slide in with relative ease but as she raised her hips, I could feel her pussy gripping me tight and pulling on my cock until she slid out with a 'plop'.

She lined me up again and this time drove her hips down hard, she began to ride me hard, the weight of her juicy ass slamming onto my balls was driving me close to the edge. She moved her hands behind her and got into her favourite position.

"Now we get to do it for real." she said as she continued to bounce hard on my cock.

I looked over at Alice, and she was rubbing her clit watching the two of us fucking, she looked so fucking hot, her little whimpers barely audible as she brought herself to another orgasm. I looked back at Nicole who was building up to her own orgasm, I was worried i might not be able to last long enough to allow her to cum but I held on as good as I could.

"Mmmmm, ooohhhh, fuck Johnny, I'm gonna cum." Nicole moaned. Her voice was so sexy, I started to thrust up to meet her own movements and pounded my cock hard into her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me! Don't stop! Mmmmmm" She was getting louder.

"Come on Johnny, make her cum" Alice moaned into my ear, that was enough to drive me over the edge. I bucked my hips hard into Nicole and fucked her as hard as I possibly could.

I felt her pussy tighten even more on my cock as she closed her eyes.

"Ahhhh, I'm cummingggg! Don't stop! Yes! Yes!" Nicole screamed.

She collapsed in a heap on the floor, falling off my cock, legs still shaking as she recovered from an intense orgasm.

"My turn" Alice said lustfully.

I got up off the floor and pinned her to the floor. I grabbed her legs with force and pulled her towards me and rested her legs over my shoulders.

"Is this what you want you slutty bitch? All the times you've flirted with me and teased me with tight clothes and kinky jokes? You want this?"

"Yes! Just fuck me Johnny!" She replied, waiting for me to plunge my cock into her.

I pulled her towards me one more time and pushed forward into her dripping wet pussy. Her folds accepted me with ease, she was so wet from watching Nicole and I fuck. I leaned forward and rested one hand next to her face, my other hand holding her leg up to my shoulder. I pushed hard until my balls slapped her ass cheeks and pulled out until just the tip of my cock was still inside before thrusting into her with every ounce of energy I had. This was the fuck I had been waiting for. Alice has been such a tease to me for years. Last New Year's Eve, she had been absolutely wasted and while everyone was in the pool, she had put a hand down to stabilize herself and grabbed my cock instead. We looked at eachother, no one else had seen, and she just left her hand there while we spoke with our friends. Amy had been just outside the pool and had no idea about any of it. We never mentionined it after that, to be honest I'm not even sure Alice remembered any of it, she had been so drunk but it had fueled my fantasies for months on end throughout the year.

Nicole had recovered from her orgasm and had moved to Alice and began making out with her. I couldn't last much longer, the sight of these two girls making out in front of me while I was balls deep inside Alice was sending me over the edge.

"Fuck I'm going to cum." I grunted as I thrust harder than ever.

"Cum on our tits!" Nicole said as she turned and knelt in front of me.

I pulled out of Alice and stood up quickly before it was too late. I jerked my cock a few times before I erupted. 5 solid streams of hot cum left my cock and covered the girls. The first shot hit Alice high on her chest, I turned as the second shot aimed towards Nicole's busty chest and hit her on her right nipple. The third and fourth hit Alice on both her tits and the last one shot out and hit Nicole's chin, before dripping down and landing in her cleavage.

It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I wish I had taken a photo to lock in the memory. Nicole reached a finger to her breast and scooped up a glob of cum and brought it up to her lips and sucked it dries. She smiled and winked at me.

"Tasty, I could get addicted to this. I hope it's not just because its Christmas."

"My birthday's coming up soon, maybe you can give me a special present." I responded with a wink.

"I'll have to think of a special surprise then." Nicole replied, cleaning up the rest of my cum and licking it up.

After that, we needed to clean ourselves up and Alice decided to stay over and sleep with Nicole, no doubt to continue the fun in her bed. I decided I needed to go and check on Amy, so I cleaned up the living room a little and put my clothes back on before heading upstairs to our bedroom. I got inside, and she was passed out in the same position she was in when I left her. I quickly changed into some pajamas and got into bed next to her, my mind racing, replaying the events of the last hour over and over and over. That night I fell asleep dreaming of being inside Nicole and Alice again, even a few more of Amy's close friends made appearances in my dream. I wonder if I will ever get a chance with any of them....

12