Drive Me Insane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were wearing blue striped tank tops with matching shorts. I tried to explain to him that if he wore that handkerchief he would attract more guys than girls but he insisted on wearing the teal kerchief.

His shorts were longer than mine. Mine were super short and tight. The tank I was wearing was tight too.

"Come on, Mor! It'll look cute on you!" He was trying to tie a kerchief on me too.

"Exactly! I'm going for sexy and roguish, not cute."

"It'll make you non-threatening."

"Jess! Ugh fine, I'll try it."

He tied it for me then fluffed it up. He put the white nautical cap on me. We looked at each other in the mirror.

My breasts were on the smaller side, and my face was smooth and slightly chiseled.

I glared at him. "I look like a twink in a bad porno."

He laughed. "I know! Me too!"

We left his dorm room to walk to the frat house, linking up with the rest of our group.

We messed around until it was time to start dancing, and I still hadn't seen her yet.

Once we had a nice buzz going, and jumping up and down to the music, she walked in. I must've been preternaturally attuned to her because I saw her the moment she stepped over the threshold.

I stared then started to walk over. A strong arm blocked me and pulled me back.

"Whoa Nelly!" Jesse stopped me in my tracks.

"What?" I was still staring at her.

"Dude, play it cool! Give her a minute to settle in!" He said in amusement.

"What if someone asks her to dance?"

"Then she'll dance. But you don't wanna be that person."

"What person?" I finally went back to focus on our circle dancing together.

"The person who just stands next to her and blows off people who hit on her. It's not cool."

"Oh."

"Wait a little while. Have some fun. Then jump in later, when you see an opening."

"Okay. Got it."

He chuckled. "Hey, can you help me with Kyra? She's Bi, right?"

"Yeah, she's nice. All right, let's go find her."

We found her in the kitchen, and invited her to dance as a trio. We ran the risk of her being interested in me again, but I ditched after a while, and they seemed to hit it off.

I wandered through the house and the beer pong didn't hold my interest. The conversations I stumbled into were boring and I suspected Suzie was on the dance floor. I went to the backyard and sat on a garden chair. I sipped at my beer and looked at the stars, hearing the faint wet sounds of a couple sucking face further down the garden.

"Hey stalker. You know, loner AND stalker doesn't look great on you." She came through the back sliding door and sat next to me.

"No? I think I pull off the broody sort of suffering soul." I angled a little towards her.

"You? Ha! You're the furthest you can possibly get to stoic and brooding."

"Yeah, you get me!" I grinned widely at her.

"So what are you doing loitering out here?"

"I'm staying away from the dance floor so Jesse can have some alone time with Kyra."

"Which one's Kyra again?"

"The brunette with the purple stripe in her hair. She's in my English Lit unit."

"You mean the girl you were kissing in the common room?"

"Yes, that's her."

"Ew! And what? Now it's Jesse's turn?"

"Don't make it weird... She's Bi. She has the right to sleep with whomever she wants."

"And you're not jealous?" She asked skeptically.

"No! Cardinal rule of casual sex. No feelings. Jesse's terrible at it. I'll bet you anything he'll say he loves her tomorrow."

"That's actually sweet. A man that can't do one night stands."

"He's really cool."

"So he's Ted and you're Barney."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah. He's the sweet romantic and you're the incorrigible player who's forever chasing someone new."

"We're both Ted."

"Uh-huh. Listen, it's okay if he has more depth of character than you do. It just means you have good taste in friends."

I bit my tongue. If I negated her comment, it would make me a bad friend; if I said nothing, it would be quiet acceptance of her statement. "I have learned a lot from him. He's a great person."

She gaped at me.

I took another swig of my beer. "I like your outfit."

"Yeah?" She twirled her hair in mock flirtation then smoothed her skirt down.

"Yeah! So hot!" My eyes traipsed over her white crop top and where her short navy skirt ended. Her waist dipped right before her ass, and I desperately wanted to touch her.

She blushed and looked away. Unfortunately, she looked in the direction of the couple that was making out and their lustful embrace wasn't something that could cool you down.

"So, got a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No."

"Girlfriend?"

"No."

"Side piece?"

"I don't know if you can technically have a side piece without having a main piece..." she quipped.

"Touché."

"Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering if I'd have to fight anyone if I asked you out."

"Oh, come on! When's the last time you were on a date?" She cried in amusement.

"I go on dates all the time!"

"Maybe, first dates, if any!"

"Still counts. I think the coast should be clear for me. Wanna go dance?"

"With you?"

"No. With Lt. Waters." I held a hand out to help her to her feet.

She rolled her eyes but took it, pulling herself up. "You're a dork. Is that from Tears of the Sun?"

"God! It's so sexy that you know that!"

She sighed out in exasperation as she went back inside. "You look more like you're one of the village people."

I nodded in agreement.

We danced then the slinkiest song came on. She smiled coyly, and raised her arms up over her head. I rolled along her body to the slow beat.

My hands were at her hips and sides. My leg was in between hers, and she dropped down to grind against me.

I leaned my forehead against hers, and she rested her arms over my shoulders as we moved. "Fuck."

"So. Is your dance card full for today already?"

"Yeah it is."

"Oh." She did look disappointed.

I leaned close to her ear so she would hear my low voice. "This really hot, smart girl that dances really well."

I nosed her cheek as I separated.

"Is your room available?" She asked as she looked at my lips.

"Yeah! If that's what you want."

"Hm. Just one night."

"Whatever you want."

"One night." She said firmly, looking in my eyes.

"Okay, yes, one night."

"Okay, Casanova. Ready when you are." She smiled her dimples at me.

I was still dumbstruck but stepped back to lead the way. I texted Jesse on the way out but saw he was making out on the couch with Kyra, so he won't see it for a while.

We stepped out into the fresh air and I took her hand. "Listen I don't want to mess this up but--"

"Then don't. You have the potential to do so if you talk too much."

"Duly noted. So! What's your favorite fast food?"

She giggled at my about face. "Um, burgers and fries. And you?"

"Taco Bell."

"Wow. And you admit to that."

"Proudly! If you can't appreciate a chalupa, nachos supreme, and a Mountain Dew blast, did you even grow up in the United States?"

"I'm sure that's not a thing."

"If you say so."

She jumped up on the little brick wall next to the sidewalk, and held onto my hand for stability.

"I just -- wanted to know if you were sure." I said pathetically.

"God Mor. I just wanted to have a little fun. You don't have to make it a big deal."

"Okay. Sorry." My face scrunched up in the wake of my self-destruction.

"Come here." She pulled at me so I was facing her.

I looked up at her. In the few weeks I'd known her, I'd already memorized the shape of her lips and eyes.

She held my head in her hands, and I put my hands at her hips.

She leaned down to kiss me, and held her mouth over mine. I pressed my mouth against her, extending my arms to grip her body to me tightly.

The inside line of my lips felt her soft skin and sent strong vibrations down my spine.

She sighed in my mouth, and I shuddered at the warm waft of air.

She leaned back a little to look at me. "Okay?" She asked cheekily.

"Hell yeah!" I gripped her by the seat of her pants, and spun her around as I kissed her.

She gasped in the middle of the kiss then gripped my neck harshly. I walked down the sidewalk blindly, still kissing her.

She pushed my head away. "Omigawd. Let me down! You're going to drop me."

I let her down so she would slip along my body. She grinned at me as she leaned back in, and licked a stripe up my lips.

"Fuck."

"There's that elevated vocabulary that I know." She smirked.

"Well, I grew up in a very rough milieu."

She rolled her eyes then gave me one more kiss before walking down the dark street.

I sped up to fall in step with her.

We walked through the door of my dorm, and she went to snoop at all my stuff, immediately recognizing which side was mine.

"Want a snack or drink?"

"Beer if you've got it."

"Sure."

I snapped the caps off two beers then handed her one.

"I have a question." She said while she sipped, and caressed the wood of my dresser.

"Shoot."

"Do you use condoms?"

I inhaled my beer through my nostrils. The carbonation burned my nose.

When I wiped all the stuff off my face I turned to face her. She was on my bed, and sipping at her beer.

"Um, yes. If the girl doesn't object, I'll put a condom on the strap."

"If you use a strap, I'll insist."

"Great." This was not traditionally sexy, and did not make me feel suave and debonair. Still, she was badass for having actual principles.

I looked at her while I leaned on the counter, and sipped at my beer.

She didn't want to talk. She just wanted a good fuck. I could do that. I set my beer down then stalked towards her. She locked her gaze with mine then set her beer down too, leaning back against her palms.

I held her jaw, and leaned down to capture her lips. I got to hold her for one night at least, may as well make it count. I kissed her like if she was a flower overflowing with nectar, greedily, by instinct. I cradled her head in my arm as I laid her down and held onto her neck possessively with my other palm.

Kissing her was second nature, when I moved, she danced with me to complement the movement and slide into another caress.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth tentatively. She moaned deeply.

I touched her bare side and dragged my palm further up her front. She moved under me as she felt my caresses. She was more beautiful than I'd imagined.

I pulled at her shirt and we sat up to take off our clothes.

I nudged her to lay down again and kissed her as I touched her front in reverence.

Her breasts were so soft as I mouthed at her pink nipples.

"Oh fuck." She gasped.

"God, you're hot." I sucked a nipple in my mouth, and she started to gyrate in response. My fingers ran along the top hem of her panties, teasing her. She pulled my head down to kiss me some more, and I panted into her mouth.

I traced her lips through the cotton material of her panties with light fingers. She whimpered as she clawed at my triceps.

I licked at the underside of her jaw as I slipped in the front of her panties. I felt her wet naked lips and gathered arousal so I could slip around and massage her easily.

"Yes! God, you feel so good." She shuddered out.

"You're wet." I entered her with two fingers while I bit her neck. Her hips were meeting my thrusts, and I was slowly moving my mouth down her hot skin.

I licked her clit firmly as I fingered her, and it made her cry out. She squeezed her own breast then erratically took hold of the sheets instead.

"Yes! Oh! Right there! Harder."

I sucked harder, and pressed up towards her front wall.

"Oh, fu -- Moriah. Geez!"

I slowly moved in and out of her as her hips shook and her walls squished my fingers.

She kept moving her hips and I struck up a new rhythm. She pulled my shoulder and I moved to kiss her. Slowly devouring her mouth, my rhythm matched my slow hand at her center. Her legs opened wide and hooked onto my back and butt.

"You're doing so well, Suz." I pressed my hand in with my hips.

Her tongue flicked my upper lip, and it lit a fire under me.

The rhythm we had was strong enough to move the tiny bed back and forth. Her whimpers and gasps started to get louder and more high pitched. Her pussy was impossibly wet.

I pressed my face into her shoulder as her orgasm approached. Just a few more thrusts made her come. I kept going slowly afterwards to bring her down. She collapsed on the bed. I grabbed her chin to give her a bruising kiss then started to work my mouth down her body again, kissing her sweat as she cooled down.

"Geez!" She cried out when I tongued her pelvis.

We took her panties off and I set up on my chest to eat her up slowly. I made love to each of her lips and she alternately sat up and dropped down onto the mattress in arousal.

I traced her entrance with my tongue then finally gave sole attention to her hard clit.

"Shit! Yeah." She groaned out one prolonged guttural sound from deep in her chest.

I pressed her thighs down as she struggled against me. She bucked powerfully, and whined out her satisfaction when she came.

The last few wet sounds of my mouth rang out and she collapsed again.

I hummed out one last time against her clit then let her drop back on the mattress.

I kissed up her body and laid next to her on the tiny twin bed, panting as hard as she was.

I felt her body twitch the bed when an aftershock hit particularly hard. I got up and poured some water from the pitcher. Her hair was horribly messed up. The baby hairs stuck to her hairline and her eyeliner was running.

I grinned at her as I chugged water, handing her a glass too.

She grinned back as she chugged too then came over to tackle me. She opened my legs wide and pressed her pelvis down on my center, grinding on me.

"Fuck. You're definitely at least a little gay." I said breathlessly.

"No shit, Sherlock." She made love to my neck.

There was very little oxygen in my body but there was even less when she started using her mouth on me. I couldn't breathe properly.

Her mouth on my chest caused electricity to buzz all around my sensitive spots. She sucked in a nipple and electric shocks spread all through my arms, neck, and clit.

"Jesus." I gripped her silky hair as my body rolled under her weight.

She nipped at the skin on my pelvis and closed her hot mouth over my lips. She drove her tongue in as deep as possible then pressed up on the way out. I followed her head passively with my hands and felt her head bob as she tried to make me feel good.

"So lovely." I sighed as she brought me up.

She hummed over my clit, and it made me jolt. She sucked harder and harder until I exploded and clenched my hands in her hair in my orgasm.

"Fuck yeah." I groaned in satisfaction.

She came to lie next to me again. I followed her to lick off my juices from her mouth. She paused to bask in the slow licks around her mouth. "Geez. You're perfect."

She raised an eyebrow at my statement. "Yeah, I'm sure you say that to all the girls."

I stood up to look for my strap. "According to you, I'm Barney remember? Incapable of being a real human being."

"I didn't mean that. You are somewhat nicer than Barney."

"Some things we both have in common though is our excellent fashion sense and art for pick up lines."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Listen to this: 'are you going to bed now? Do you mind if I Slytherin?' That's a Harry Potter one." I tightened the straps around my hips, and the dildo wagged in front of me.

She covered her face as she groaned. "Oh no! That's atrocious!"

"How about 'I'm going to do you like my homework. Slam you on the table and do you all night long.'?"

"Ew! That's worse." Her smile was a mile and a half long.

I leaned down to capture her lips. I loved being held by her. She cupped my head, and tried her best to not let any light go through the spaces between our limbs.

"Your lips are delicious." I said reverently.

She hummed as her lips grazed mine.

I extricated myself after a while then went to go get the lube and a condom. I tore the package open, and kneeled on the bed.

"Wait! Can I do it?" She asked in a rush.

"Sure." I handed her the package. Watching her delicate fingers put a condom on a rainbow patterned dildo was probably the hottest thing I've ever seen. "Yeah. And just roll it down." I touched her hand lightly as she put on the rubber.

She grinned at me when she finished.

"Having fun?" I prompted.

"A blast!" She tackled me again, kissing me senseless.

As much as she teased me about my sex life, she seemed to know what she wanted. She seemed more than comfortable on a one night stand.

My hand curled around her hot throat as she kissed me. The theme of the night was Heat, I decided. I was on fire since she started dancing with me earlier, and was now close to self combustion. Her neck and back was hot. So was her wet center.

I poured lube in my hand behind her back then wedged between us to spread it over her center. She followed the movement of my hand and gasped.

Rolling us over, I opened her legs. "Shit! you're so flexible." My mouth hung open.

"Cheerleader. Remember?"

My brain exploded as it conjured a million different scenarios where she was wearing her cheerleader uniform, all of them ending in hot sex.

"Mor?"

I'd been immobile for too long, and took the lube bottle again to coat the dildo. I lubed myself up under the dildo too. There was a tiny pad that massaged my clit as I thrust.

I ran my palms all over her thighs and calves. Then dug my fingers in her pelvis. She was sitting up, looking at me and pinching her nipple with one hand. When my fingers slipped inside her, she thumped down on the mattress, whimpering again.

I added a third finger, and her hips bucked wildly in response. I left her pussy, making her whine. I tapped her clit with the dildo then slid it through her lips inch by inch.

She was struggling to keep her breathing regular but all of a sudden let out little gasps here and there.

Once it was all the way in, I shifted my hips and the padded end of the toy touched my clit. I experimentally moved my hips to nudge myself. "Fuck, that feels good."

She hummed between breaths.

I started to roll my hips in earnest. Her hands were flexing over my forearms, and I relished the filthy position I held, going in a slow roll back and forth. After working her up for a while, I leaned back to strum at her clit. Her gasps were getting louder. She tensed her muscles, and squeezed my sides with her legs as she came.

I ran a palm up her body and gripped the bend in her neck. We kissed amid pants. I nudged her to turn her over, and devoured her neck as she went. My legs were on either side of her ass while I went inside her again.

"Yes. That's good."

I squirted a bit more lube where the dildo was going inside her. I pressed my front flush to her, and rolled my hips.

I gripped her hand, and she clutched it tightly back as I humped her.

She moaned in rhythm, and I took my cues to speed up from her sounds.

Her gasp broke even as her ass trembled in her orgasm. I brought her down, and lamented I didn't get there myself.

"Damn, I was close." I muttered quietly.

"Yeah? Hold on." She twisted out from under me then hovered over the cock. She dropped down on it and dug her hand under the harness to get at my entrance. She slipped two fingers inside me and humped me. Her cleavage was squished together right in front of me and her other hand was supporting her movements in the middle of my chest.

My sight swam in and out in pure uncut arousal. She was squeezing my center with every stroke. My fingers found her wet clit, and she slapped my hand away.

"No. Not until you do."

"Yes dear."

I swear I saw an eye roll even as worked up as she was.

She used her weight to drive into me, her hips sometimes faltering. I met her thrusts with my hips, and my orgasm hit me suddenly, making my hips buck. The roughness pushed her over the edge too, and she collapsed on top of me. She kissed me sloppily.