Drive Me Insane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no! That's a misdemeanor, and we'll wind up in jail."

"Aw, that's too bad."

"All right, get out of my room, horndog."

"What about 'girlfriend'? Can I call you my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Mor."

The door opened as she shoved me out, and her roommate stepped in.

"Hi!" I smiled brightly, and extended my hand. "I'm Moriah, Suzie's girlfriend! We're together!"

She looked supremely confused as she shook my hand, then her eyes zeroed in on Suzie's bed. We followed her gaze to the purple silicone rubber dick resting innocently on her bed.

"Clearly... Nice to meet you, Moriah... My name's Debbie."

"Nice to meet you too, Debbie!" I shouted as Suzie finally got me over the threshold.

"Oh god! I can't believe that happened. Mor! She saw it!"

"Oh! It's fine! We'll probably won't get jail time. But it was a little indecent wasn't it?"

"Go" kiss "back" kiss "to" wet kiss "your dorm!" big smacking kiss.

"Okay, bye dear." I smiled like a lunatic, and she rolled her eyes at me.

I walked back to my dorm. Imma marry that girl. We're going to have three kids and a dog. Because she's a dog person.

Well, first I had to get up the courage to say "I love you." All in due time. In the meantime, I had coffee to look forward to the next morning when I got to see her again.