Driven to It

Story Info
Asian young woman taken by driving instructor.
791 words
3.82
26.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good yellow bitch, suck it deeper," Hadir ordered, pushing his big cock further down Lee's throat, making her gag and drool around him. She tried to get her breathing back under control, grabbing at the toned hips in front of her. The gear shift dug into her little tits and just reminded her why this was so wrong, so risky, so hot.

After moving to a better apartment, Lee had realized she needed to learn to drive in her much less walkable neighborhood. She'd asked Hadir, knowing that he had a car he'd restored and had pride in, to help her learn the basics to pass her driving exam. The last two lessons had taken place in their work parking lot and the surrounding neighborhood, but today he directed her further out for a "practice run."

On some quieter roads, he'd directed her to stop for a moment. He checked his phone and groaned, complaining that his girlfriend was such a tease, showing off her nudes but not wanting to fuck yet. Hadir's free hand slipped between his legs, and when Lee gasped, he said he couldn't help it. He needed to relieve some pressure, that's all, just needed to take his cock out for a minute.

Lee had been surprised that he'd even been that bold, but his cock was so much bigger than she'd expected. "I dunno if this is a good idea," she said, her eyes fixed on his thick member standing at attention.

He stroked up his shaft and said, "I'm doing you a favor. Maybe you could help me out, too." He took out a condom and rolled it down his dick.

Cheesy as it sounded, Lee had unbundled her seat belt and shifted to comply. Her hand touched the cock as if in a trance, and he turned to face her directly. "Good, keep going. Wanna taste it? Use your lips on my cock?"

And now here she was, alternating between sucking and getting throat fucked, drool trailing down from her chin. She was being shameless, but she didn't want to stop.

"Love an easy slut like you, bet you wanted this dick the whole time. Just needed me to pound you like a cheap whore," Hadir teased. He grabbed at her hair and pulled out of her throat. "Time to change holes, slut."

With his grip on her hair, he pulls Lee from the car and pushes her down onto all fours. "Dumb bitch gonna get fucked doggystyle, just like you want." He shoved three fingers into her wet cunt and then into her mouth. "Taste how wet you are, bitch. You're a real Asian whore, aren't you?"

Lee cried out, "No no no, please don't do this. I have a boyfriend, and you have your girlfriend! You don't need to do this!" But he thrust into her pussy and she screamed in pain and pleasure.

"I don't need to, but I want to. And you want it, don't you slut?" Hadir asked, slapping Lee's ass as he thrust in and out. "Bet you want it raw, even. Tell me, whore."

Lee shook her head vigorously, but her moaning betrayed her true pleasure. Another spank. "Tell me you want it raw!" He yelled, brutally fucking her wet pussy. Her eyes rolled and the drool was still dripping from her chin, shameless and sloppy.

Hadir pulled out suddenly and Lee whined. The words poured out. "No no, don't stop. I want your cock. Take off the condom; I don't care, I just need it." Her pussy glistened and she reached down to rub her foot to keep the pleasure thrumming through her body. She's pulled up and led over to the car where he bent her over the trunk and spread her ass cheeks. Somehow he maneuvered to put his foot on her back and fuck right back into her cunt. Lee's moans became constant, and as Hadir kept going, he growled, "Gonna cum, bitch."

He sped up until pulling out and spilling cum all over Lee's ass, groping and spreading it to get some drops on her holes. He let out a sigh and stepped back, breathing heavily.

Lee was still aroused, turned on like never before, even with her beloved boyfriend. She stumbled in front of Hadir and sunk to her knees, cleaning her juices and stray drops of his cum with an eager tongue.

Hadir laughed and reached for the phone in his pocket. He placed a call as Lee switched from licking to sucking, and said, "Hey man, your girlfriend still frigid? I've found the perfect whore."

Lee just moaned around his dick, her pussy throbbing in anticipation of her next cock. Fuck, she really was becoming a whore.