Driving Home…

Story Info
A trucker sees Elaina's titties while on a road trip.
1.1k words
4.03
5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are of adult age.

As Elaina was driving home on her long road trip from Utah to Arizona, she was enjoying the scenery after a long, family-filled week. Finally it was just her again and it felt good after that long. And with hardly any privacy, the alone time was much appreciated, and made her a little horny.

Elaina loves her siblings, and them all getting together again makes her so happy. But the fear of my siblings hearing me in the next room over -- even if I did bring my most silent vibrator -- turns her as dry as the Arizonan desert itself.

But getting caught by strangers? That's a whole other story. The exhibitionist story that I'm sharing now...

Anyways, Elaina's driving home. She's 3 hours in, and 2 more until her stopping point for the night.

The thought popped into her head to take her shirt off. But no, she couldn't, could she? What if someone sees and gets upset at her.

What if some man is in the car with his lady and it starts a fight because her husband looks?

What if it's a mom and her daughter and they're disgusted and revolted?

But then again...

What if some trucker sees her and it absolutely makes his night>

Seeing unexpected titties while on whatever much longer drive that he's doing than Elaina's is would be a dream for any trucker. Her perfectly sculpted melons are gorgeous. And really... wouldn't that be such a kind thing to do for such a hard working man?

Okay.. maybe she could maybe do it after all.

She had always been afraid of exhibitionism.. until her most recent beau who coached her through it while they fucked in a parking lot in their car. It ended up turning her on a lot actually. The thought of someone happening to look in at the perfect time and see her moaning, or her tits out, or him choking her...

She hadn't been brave enough to do anything else in the 2 months since he left town... Until that drive.

"Okay, fuck it." She said out loud in the car, "I'm wearing a strappy crop top anyways.. what if I just lift it up and leave my tits hanging out but with my shirt still on? Fuck. That kind of turns me on, actually.

"Okay. I'm gonna pass a car soon... I'm not gonna look. My arm is kind of blocking view of my nipples so we'll just start with that for now.

"Okay I doubt anyone saw me from that car. I'm kind of liking this. Another car. For sure didn't notice.

"Now I'm about to pass a truck. I'll move my arm down so that he could see my nipple if he looked. I don't think he saw, but that was kind of thrilling...

"How about I play with my nipples for a while? I won't be passing anyone for a bit. Ooh, my boobies are sore. I think I'll massage them because it honestly feels so good when they're sore."

She licks her finger and plays with her nipple. She loves the feeling of her body being wet in any and every way.

"Okay, other boob now. Oh this feels so good... Oh I'm coming up on another trucker. I don't think I'm going to stop massaging my boob."

She's so turned on by the thought of him seeing this that she stares down the mirror as she's pinching her nipples and squeezing her huge, swollen tit at the same time with the other hand. He looks right at her, then does a double take. He has shiny sunglasses on, but she can still tell he's staring as she passes by, awe struck.

What a thrill! Ooh that was enough for now.

Some time later she stops at a gas station to pee. Walking back from the bathroom, she sees a guy walking towards her and staring at her. His glasses are perched on his hat and they look like the same kind, but she had no way to tell for sure.

"I feel like he's giving me a funny look, but it could just be in my head...." Elaina says to herself.

She walks back out of the gas station, harnesses up her dog, and walks him to the back of the building to pee.

After a little bit of Rover sniffing and marking his territory, Elaina notices the guy with the sunglasses walk from around the corner and right towards her. No dog, just looking straight at her.

"Howdy there."

In shock, and very shyly she says, "oh hi there.. howdy."

"Sorry to disturb ya, I was just wonderin' what kind of car you drive. Ya see, I saw somethin' a little curious earlier, and I was curious if it was you I mighta seen."

Elaina turns beet red, and barely manages to stammer, "uhh, I, drive a white highlander..."

The stranger gives a nod and a knowing look.

Panicking, Elaina says, "uhh.. so... what did you see?"

"Well, I think, I just might have seen the most beautiful tits I've ever seen in my entire life. And what's more, I saw an even more beautiful woman pleasuring herself with them. Now I might be wrong, and my apologies if I am, but you are just the type of lady that fits that description..."

After a moment of stunned silence, Elaina looks down, embarrassed but also flattered. "And what happens next if that lady... uh.... well if that woman did happen to be me?"

"Well... I guess I just had a question for that lady.."

Elaina looks up with a questioning look.

"What about a stranger catching you, turns you on so much?"

"I, uhh, I don't exactly know... I guess I just feel like my tits are a gift and I wanted to make someone's day."

The man grins with satisfaction and awe. What a generous woman she was.

"Oh it made my day for sure. You know what else would make my day?"

"Wh-what e-else would make your day?" Elaina said, burning up with pride that she did what she wanted and anticipation for what he would say next.

"To rip your clothes off, right here at the back of the gas station, when anyone could walk up and see us."

Elaina caught her breath. She had never met a guy who would actually be okay with the thought of being caught in such a public place Suddenly this was a dream come true. "O-okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want to keep making your day better. And hopefully someone else's too."

...To be continued...