Driving Miss Lawrence Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack gets to drive Jennifer Lawrence & a great w/end ensues.
2.5k words
3.44
10.7k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author foreword: This project is most certainly a child of lockdown and the virus. I started writing "Driving Miss Lawrence" on 28th Feb 2020 with the intention of it being another Jack Spencer two or three chapter tale of debauchery. Then it kind of got away from me, and I was tinkering with it over the months, to the point where I had not published anything in a year, which was absolutely not my intention. Just as I was getting ready to wind up this story, another idea would pop into my head and on we went. The most difficult part was eventually to write the ending, but I managed that a while back, then took time out on some other projects before coming back to share this with you. It's in six chapters that I will release a few days at a time, and I do hope that you enjoy it. Comments are always welcome.

Jennifer was half awake in the darkness, her head gently but insistently thudding to remind her that mixing the antibiotics and the free booze on the flight to London had been a very bad idea. The room was unfamiliar, but these days the interminable press junkets for her movies meant she spent a lot of time travelling and spending a single night in one hotel room after another. She picked up her phone, briefly unable to focus but used the light from the screen to find a bedside lamp and turned it on. As she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, she cast a glance around her, and it felt very different from the endless array of cookie cutter hotels she had been spending her time in.

The room was tastefully decorated and she could see her clothes neatly folded on an armchair in one corner, though she had no recollection of doing that and frankly she normally tossed her things in a pile when traveling, so it looked as if someone had tidied up after her. At the bedside cabinet was a welcome bottle of water and a couple of pills in their packet with a lavender scented note to say to take them in the event of a sore head. It was signed Debbie with a little heart over the 'i', which she thought was kind of cute. Her head reminded her of the need for these so she gulped down half the bottle and took the pills.

Feeling slightly more together, she decided to go to the bathroom, and slipped out from under the duvet, putting her feet tentatively on the warm, soft carpet. She wobbled as she stood, walked to the doorway and turned on the light to find a small but rather nice en-suite toilet and shower. She flipped the lid, dropped her shorts and sat, still trying to gather herself. A few minutes of gently massaging her temples and her head started to ease, with the painkillers finally kicking in. She flushed, stood and washed her hands and took a moment to look at herself in the mirror. The eyes were unsurprisingly baggy and bloodshot, though for sure she had seen herself in worse states than this. The pink tee shirt and shorts were confusing her. She didn't own anything like that never mind remembering packing them, and a peek out into the bedroom confirmed no case, only her small trolley bag that she took onto the plane.

Now a little anxiety started to kick in...where the fuck was she, why was she in these pyjamas, and where was her damn suitcase? Going back to the bed, she picked up the phone and now able to focus she saw what looked like dozens of messages, emails, and at least five voicemails. Then it started to come back to her. The flight from LA the previous day. The doctor prescribing antibiotics for a persistent cough the day before, but assuring her that she was fit to travel, but to avoid alcohol...ah fuck it the complimentary Buck's Fizz and a couple of glasses of wine with her meals had left her feeling woozy and a lot more drunk than they should have. Arriving to discover the stupid fuckers had lost her case, and vaguely recalling an angry exchange with the airline who promised to get her bag there as soon as they found it.

She did remember getting collected by her driver, who was surprisingly great and started to sort things out. She recalled a conversation in the car where there had been a small fire at her hotel and being completely unable to get a half decent room anywhere. Jack, yeah that was his name, had taken her to his house while they sorted out her accommodation, but had little recollection after that, with a combination of pills, booze and jet lag defeating her and passing out on a couch.

So she was at his house...maybe. No locks on the doors told her for sure that she was not in a hotel, but she had her phone, and someone had got her undressed and in bed, left her the water and painkillers too. Was it the redhead or the blonde...she kind of remembered a polite and pretty redhead getting her some tea when she arrived. The blonde was kind of a knockout, pretty smile, fab body and an accent she wasn't familiar with. Oh god...she had changed her into these things so had definitely seen her naked, though thanks to the iCloud leak so had most of western civilisation. Jennifer may even have pulled her in for a hug and slightly tearful thank you when she finished. Fuck this was going to be really embarrassing when she saw these people sober. Jennifer was scrolling through answering messages and emails assuring her manager, her agent, the PR people for the movie and her mother that she was fine and would speak to them later. It was still dark outside, but she could not fathom how long she had been out for, though her phone told her it was a little after three in the morning. Now though she was thoroughly awake, and horny as fuck too...her nipples had been standing to attention since she had woken, and she gave them an experimental brush of her fingers that confirmed her arousal in no uncertain terms, accompanied by a moan which she immediately stifled. The people in this house obviously had looked after her, but masturbating and giving them a free sex show was not in her plans!

Still she felt majorly turned on, and wondered if a bit of quiet self pleasure might help relieve that and help her to relax and get back to sleep. Before she could decide there was a definite moan of pleasure from a woman through the wall. If you spend enough time in hotels you eventually hear people fucking or masturbating, and Jennifer recognised that sound well enough. She did wonder if perhaps she had some voyeur tendencies, as she almost always pleasured herself when that happened. More moans, definitely a woman and definitely having a good time.

She briefly put her ear to the wall, and was treated to a symphony of the sounds of sex. Squeaking bed springs, the gentle slap of flesh on flesh, a commentary of moans, sighs and encouragement to do more like it. In her head Jennifer now envisioned the driver Jack and the redhead going at it, him pounding her from behind. One hand slipped under the tee shirt now and twisted and pulled her nipples as she listened to the sex show next door. Now she heard a second voice, female also and thought it might have belonged to the hot blonde from earlier. Maybe she was banging the redhead, and whilst she was fairly sure that she had little interest in women, she still enjoyed getting off to lesbian porn, and here she was getting a live sex show through the wall.

Soon though the leaning against the wall became uncomfortable, and she sat up, one hand still busily playing with her nipples. The noises next door were getting louder, and she was sure she heard a man's voice too. A little hot threesome action! The driver was nothing to look at but he seemed to be doing a number on the two women next door, and fuck if that wasn't the hottest thing she had heard, seen OR done in a very long time. Her curiosity got the better of her and she tiptoed to her door, quietly opened it and the volume immediately rose. Emboldened and increasingly turned on, she crept down the hallway towards the sounds till she was standing outside the bedroom, the door conveniently left ajar. A dull glow shone through the doorway, and the voyeur in her was unable to resist a peek around the corner.

Jack appeared to be on his back, with the redhead sat astride his face facing down the bed to the blonde who was vigorously fucking herself up and down on his cock, though she couldn't see it. Her tits (which were big but beautifully formed) were bouncing in time, with the redhead reaching over every so often to squeeze them or pull on her nipples, both of which resulted in loud groans of appreciation.

Fuck it was hot. Jennifer pushed her shorts down to get her full access to her wet pussy, which she indulged with one finger then another. Her tee shirt was pushed above her breasts, letting her free hand roam and play, but she could not tear her eyes away from the scene in front of her. Before long orgasms occurred, first the redhead, then the blonde and neither were quiet, the pair slipping off Jack and embracing.

She wasn't sure if it was the women getting off, her first sight of the huge dick or watching it get wanked off by the blonde before exploding in the air and painting her breasts, which were immediately devoured by the redhead, but Jennifer came. Loudly and cutting loose with a string of expletives that told anyone in earshot that she came very hard. She was momentarily oblivious as she stroked her body and sucked clean her fingers, before realising she had three faces looking at her, all three grinning their appreciation of the moment. Jennifer started to turn a rather fierce shade of pink, but was interrupted by the redhead.

"Jennifer darling, so glad to see you're feeling better. Come sit and I will make us some tea."

The redhead took her hand, led her to the bed while Jennifer tugged up her shorts and pulled down her tee shirt, while the blonde picked up a tee shirt of her own which was strewn on the floor, with Jack opening a drawer and pulling on a pair of shorts, tucking away his semi erect cock in the process. He may just have fucked two beautiful women to orgasm, but he had also just watched Jennifer Lawrence cum hard, and Jack decided that was still pretty fucking sexy.

Debbie (the blonde) chattered to her, while quickly and subtly checking her over, and declaring that she seemed much better. Angela (the redhead) returned soon enough with a tray of tea, and so somewhat bizarrely, the group sat and sipped their beverages whereas ten minutes previously there had been one of the wildest sex scenes that Jennifer had ever experienced.

"So sorry that we woke you, but I think we got a little carried away when Debbie joined us."

"I'm not. That might have been one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life, and I've done a few things in my time."

Jennifer giggled with her trademark throaty laugh, which had all of them chuckle. First Jack recounted the pickup at the airport yesterday which had thrown the day into disarray. The lost case and Jennifer being a little out of it meant he had quickly ushered her out to the car to avoid a scene for the tabloids. The news about the hotel was phoned through to him, and whilst he had contacts at every big hotel in London, the combination of the fire and the awards ceremony that Jennifer was also there to attend meant there was nothing asides from a budget hotel to be had in a radius of 50 miles. With Jennifer not being terribly coherent, Jack had decided to bring her to his house while they devised a solution.

It turned out they could do nothing that night, so Jennifer would be their houseguest. Angela was concerned with her condition and so they had called Debbie over, who as a nurse was eminently qualified to see if they needed to get a doctor in to see her, and after discussing everything with her Manager in LA, agreed to keep her there and watch over her. Jennifer had gone to sleep on the couch at this point, so Jack had taken her upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Jennifer smiled at Jack at this point, quietly impressed at that feat and also the remarkable stamina he had demonstrated just recently. Debbie now took up the tale, her Yorkshire accent making it a little tricky to follow but she got the gist of it.

"I checked you over and you were fine, just obviously very tired and needing to sleep off the effects of the flight. Angela and I uhhhh...changed you so you might be more comfortable while you rested."

That explained the sleepwear anyway, and whilst two strangers having stripped her naked might normally freak her right out, in the circumstances and given how events of the last hour had transpired, she was rather calm.

"I....eh need to thank you for taking care of me. That whole thing at the airport could have been really embarrassing, but you've gone way beyond what anyone might expect by bringing me to your home."

"Nonsense darling. I could not let a young woman in distress be left unaided. Jack and Debbie are the same, it was important to make sure you were okay. Though to be fair we hadn't planned the floor show..."

That brought another round of laughter, and Angela and Jennifer hugged for a few moments, followed swiftly by Debbie.

"I think my case is on a more interesting trip than I am. The airline sent it to Tokyo, and can't get it here before Tuesday...when I'm supposed to go home. Oh man am I fucked, no clothes, I have the press junket Friday, a party on Saturday night and the BAFTA's on Sunday. I mean I love the shorts and tee shirt, but I'm going to need something else to wear...a killer dress...underwear, makeup...oh man."

Angela gently squeezed her hand as tears started to form in the eyes of the star sat beside her.

"Don't you worry about a single thing darling. Jack and I know a few people and I promise we will get you sorted. But I think you should go back to bed and try to get some more rest."

"According to your booking with the car you have only one radio interview later today, otherwise I was to be at your disposal. Get some rest and then we will go shopping."

Jennifer thanked them, had another round of hugs after which Debbie took her by the hand back to her bedroom, tucked her in, turned out the lights and quietly shut the door.