Driving Miss Lawrence Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was dressed for work and exchanged a lengthy hug and a peck on the cheek with Jennifer, careful not to spoil her makeup.

"Safe journey home darling. Call us when you get there, and don't stay away too long."

Jennifer earnestly promised to do both, and carefully dabbed a tear away from the corner of her eye as Angela left. She then turned to Jack and hugged him tightly too.

"Okay it's confirmed, I'm in love with your girlfriend. I hope you don't mind sharing her just a little with me, but you guys seem pretty generous with your affections so I'm hopeful with that?"

"As if you need to ask me? Angela gets to love whomsoever she wants, and I'm pretty confident that includes her pretty blonde American friend. Just make each other happy as best you can. Besides, I think she commissioned you officially into her bedroom reserve forces. Believe it or not, that's a select group of women and she's very picky about that."

"Sounds like I lost the BAFTA but won the girl! I think I can be happy with that, especially since I'd be a fucking hypocrite if I described myself as straight anymore. Not that I'll be making any public announcements about that any time soon, as I think Mandy would have a heart attack.

As for you big guy, you might be the nicest, most polite lovely person I've ever met. I get why women are so happy to be around you. For a guy with a spectacular sexual prowess, you're the least sexually aggressive man I know. I'm standing here just now, and there's a part of my brain that's wondering if we've got time for a quickie before we go, just so I get one last touch of that cock inside me, but I know that you'll remind me that I'll be late so we need to leave. Trust me, men with that kind of sexual control seldom use it for anything other than themselves. That makes you special."

Jack smiled and squeezed her just a little too hard that made her squeal.

"But seriously though, do you think we have time..."

"Get in the car!"

They laughed and so he took out the luggage while Jennifer took her official position in the back seat. The ride to the airport was largely silent. Just before they arrived, Jack took a quick call on his earpiece.

"I have some friends in the travel business. So I gather you were traveling Business Class, but I asked nicely and we have you bumped up to First Class and my friends Claire and Liz will be looking after that cabin on your flight today and have promised to take VERY good care of you. Oh and don't worry, they're extremely discreet."

"Jack! What kind of mile high seeking slut do you think I am? Are they pretty? Have you fucked them and this is why they're doing you favours...of course you've fucked them which means they'll be hotties. Jesus man you've got me horny all over again just when I'd calmed down after earlier!

Just as well I'm wearing the green lingerie and some of those pretty black thigh high stockings from Carlotta's. I guess that makes it official. I'm your slut. Oh and Angela's slut. Debbie's slut, Laura's slut too. Always Amy's slut, and we have to get you guys introduced. I'd probably drop my panties on request for Holly too, so I guess that makes me her slut as well. Oh and to be clear, I'm claiming slut for womankind for us to use however we want. I hope first class is really quiet today..."

Jack chuckled but before the conversation could go much further they'd arrived at the VIP drop off. He organised someone to take care of Jennifer's cases and helped her out of the car.

"Jeremy here will take you to check in Miss Lawrence. Your flight is on time and I hope you have a very pleasant journey."

"Mr Spencer, thank you for all your assistance. You've been very helpful, perhaps I might see you on my next visit?"

A final exchange of pleasantries and Jennifer walked into the airport, though not without a turn of the head and a wink before she went inside. Jack got back into the car and drove off, heading back to the garage where the business kept its vehicles normally for a thorough valet to be made ready for their next client. Some time later, he was stopped at a set of traffic lights when his phone beeped. It was a message from Jennifer, with a picture of two women in cabin crew uniforms, buttons undone and hands on each other's tits with the title 'Liz and Claire say hi'. He laughed to himself, but was interrupted by an impatient beep of a car horn, so he dropped the phone and sped off towards his next adventure.


12