Drizzle Me in Caramel & Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the sun began to peek through the bedroom window, Edward's eyes fluttered open. He looked to the left and saw Ashanti's back, her ass, it all looked so inviting to him. He couldn't believe that he finally lived out his freakiest fantasy.

He eased closer to her; he was stiff, it poked her in the bottom. He drizzled kisses on the back of her neck as his right hand eased around and began to play with her pearl.

She moaned in delight and pressed into him enjoying the pleasure of his thumb and fingers. The sound of her juices squished and he pushed his fingers in and out of her wet paradise.

She reached over to where Jake was asleep on his back and began to stroke him. His eyes opened and he looked right, "Good morning beautiful, ready for round two," he said as he moved closer to her and began kissing her in the mouth. Not caring about morning breath just savoring the taste of one another's tongues.

Edward went beneath the sheets and lathered Ashanti's split from top to bottom. Then took his finger and found her tight round hole and pressed in, which caused her to tense up. He went slowly and allowed her to relax into the feeling and he whispered, "Can I?"

She had never tried anal before and since Ed was such a sweetheart, she decided to let him pop her anal cherry. She nodded, he lifted her right cheek and started with the tip, slowly pushing, her hole was tight and resistant, but he wasn't a quitter. He was determined to gain access.

He continued until finally, he opened her up enough to get his tip-in, and a little more, she groaned. Jake sucked on her huge soft breasts while fingering her. Ed had a nice rhythm going, first only pushing deeper and deeper until his trunk had completely entered, "ah yes, that's it, fuck," he uttered as he was now able to thrust and grind, while holding her right cheek, so he could see his cock entering.

Jake kneeled in front of her, she reached for his long cock and licked the tip, while stroking him. He held onto a section of her hair and fed his cock into her mouth. She drooled, the mixture of saliva and precum oozed from her lips. He humped faster; his ass cheeks clenched as he enjoyed the pleasure of her mouth.

He looked down and saw Ed's fingers polishing her pearl and he decided he wanted some of that sweet pearl, so he went down and kissed, licked, sucked. Her juices were flowing like a stream.

Ed rolled her over and held her legs open, exposing her vagina. Jake smiled and took her right leg over his shoulder and positioned himself at her opening, then penetrated. She let out a primal moan, "Ughhhhh." She had never had two guys fuck her at the same time. Yet, it had been a fantasy of hers. She never thought she would enjoy having both holes filled simultaneously.

The room was filled with grunts, moans, panting, drizzled with the occasional obscene phrases, "oh fuck," "shit," "damn." The room smelled like hot sweaty sex. They were all putting in serious work.

She had hit the mountain top three times, as multiples rained down on her as Ed played with her clit and both men continued to stroke her from both openings. "My turn Ed," said Jake. He wanted to sample some of that ripe anal opening.

She turned around and straddled Ed, allowing his cock to gain entrance, her body folded over, and Jake used his hands to separate her cheeks, exposing her hole, Ed had opened her up nicely and all he had to do was slip in and begin thrusting away.

Ed enjoyed the flavor of her left nipple, while Jake held and squeezed the right. "Oh God, oh God," she said as she felt another wave of orgasms start. Her pussy pulsated.

The guys were humming and grunting, they were near their climax, first Ed clinched and grunted as his cum filled her, and moments later, Jake filled her ass. He pulled out and along with his cock was his cum and her anal juice.

She was weak. She collapsed onto Edward, who was still licking her nipples and savoring the feeling of her pussy hugging his cock. She rolled off of him and smiled, "My God...can't believe I just did that."

Edward rolled over and looked at her, "You have made our birthday fucking amazing."

She chuckled, "It was my pleasure."

The time had come for Ashanti to leave. They were in the kitchen. She walked over to Jake, "I had so much fun."

He smiled, "You can always stay another day. We don't leave until tomorrow."

"I wish I could, but I promised Paco I'd spend today with him."

"Is he your boyfriend?" asked Ed.

"Um, something like that. We have a sort of open relationship. No questions asked."

Ed nodded. She walked over to him, "Thanks for everything."

"Believe me, the pleasure was all ours."

She handed them her business card, "If you're ever in Texas, look me up."

She gave them one final peck on their cheeks and left.

Edward looked at Jake, "I think she liked me more."

"Are you crazy? She had a thing for me...she was just being nice to you." He laughed.

"Oh shut up..."

12