Drooling Genius Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly hummed, "M'Hm." I slowly sank into her it went deeper than I'd ever gone in Ginny. Then kept going deeper. I saw her jaw widening and felt her throat tighten over the head of my cock. Her chin touched my balls and her lips sucked at the base of the shaft. The feeling was intense. I felt her gag once or twice, but she stayed calm. I drew out of her and heard her wheeze in a breath before I pulled her back around me. Her eyes began to water, but they stayed firm on my own.

"Oh fuck!" Ginny cursed as she came closer. "Make her like it."

"Touch yourself." I commanded. Lilly gagged again as she slowly and carefully moved her waistband down and slipped a hand between her legs. A sucking, slurping sound escaped from her lungs as she pleasured herself. I tore myself away from her again and she gasped for air, "You're a natural, you know that?"

"More!" She begged, the look on her face was almost in pain, her mascara was running down her cheeks. I obliged and slipped it down and into her once more as I heard my girlfriend huff and puff on the bed.

"Shit, I, I can't come. I'm so close." She flicked her clit and bit her lip. "I, I need," She looked too embarrassed to ask. I was just about to cum in Lilly's throat. I was almost too busy to understand what she was saying.

I removed myself from Lilly one last time. Her chest heaved. Precum had splattered her lips. I got a good look at her body from clavicle to waist, but she was still fully clothed. I sat down next to Ginny and patted my leg. My girlfriend grinned, stood, straddled me, and sat her asshole down slowly around my cock. Lilly gazed in awe as Ginny hissed with pain and pleasure, the only lube being Lilly's own saliva. I held Ginny from behind and looked to Lilly, still touching herself. "Let me see that ass and you can eat her out." I bit Ginnys earlobe and groped a breast. Ginny was going wild with me simply resting inside of her. Even with no motion I felt I was about to burst.

Lilly crawled over quickly and pulled off her bottoms. She still had her panties on when she got into position. "Hey, all of it!" I insisted.

"Even my panties?" she seemed unduly embarrassed.

"Yep." Lilly looked close to crying when she pulled them down and revealed her shaved, wet, womanhood. "You're beautiful." I mentioned as I pulled Ginnys legs apart.

Lilly seemed far more moved by the comment than I had expected. She was enthusiastic when she bent down once more and dug her face into my girlfriends legs. "Ahh!" Ginny tensed. "Wow!" She clenched Lilly's skull and gripped her scalp. "Eat it, eat it like a good slut!" Ginny was giddy.

"I thought you didn't like girls?" I asked.

Without a response she came with shakes and shivers that set me off immediately. She growled low like a dog at first, then yelped and yipped at her peak. I came into her while squeezing her tightly and thrusting deep into her. Ginny was far more rough than I was with Lilly, but the good catholic girl didn't seem to mind being smothered by her friends muff.

I was still coming down from my peak when felt my member retreat from Ginny. The last of my cum shot onto her ass and back as she bent down to the ground. She pushed Lilly to her back on the floor and pounced on her shaved womanhood. I got a good look of Lilly's shocked and turned on face as my girlfriend licked her pussy. Ginny reached up with her hands and twisted the poor girls nipples tightly. Lilly gripped the carpet hard and bucked wildly against the ferocious woman's hands and mouth until she seized with a squeal and shake of her own. Lilly was not released until Ginny had her fill of making Lilly squirm and moan. Finally, Ginny giggled without shame and crawled up and onto Lilly, resting her heavy, heaving chest on her friend's midriff.

"That wasn't too bad." She shrugged. "But I think you'll get better with practice."

"P-Practice?" Lilly stuttered.

"Yea. We're your masters now, remember?"

Lilly gulped. I sighed.

This is how cults start isn't it?

12