All Comments on 'Drooling Genius'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The problem is he isn't in love with her, just what he can make her do.

How is that supposed to go over in the future? If he can make her do anything, what about criminal acts? You could say he would never do that but so far, he is getting progressively more controlling. The law of dminishimg retune suggests that his commands will get more vulgar, more degrading and less concerned with her and her future....just his gratification.

So either he pulls the reins in now or goes all the way and destroys her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Someone else

Maybe she has a sister she would like to have some fun as well or maybe a friend. What if she's the one to bring it up in hypnosis?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yea..

..this could easily end up with her finding it hard to concentrate without having his dick in her ass.

If she's so smart, she has to start doubting the possibilities, which is also interesting opportunity for reluctance/ reason overriding addiction type of situation..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it...

you could go many ways with this. He could become more controlling, more kinky, or more demanding. I'd love to see wherever it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
he should

Let's say fucking her pussy in a condom creates an orgasm graded 1.

Fucking her pussy without one is graded 10.

Cumming inside her pussy is graded 20.

Make this subconscious urges, 'instinctive' knowledge, so she tells him to put condom on.. he uses it.. she begs him to take it off.. and so forth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Serial Recruitment

I agree with the "someone else". He already has full control over Ginny, use that power to have her convince her sister or friends to try hypnosis, even to force or restrain them if they try to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Absolutely loved this hope you have more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think you hit a key aspect of hypnosis here. That under a trace they will do as you say but a personality is an ART that can't be created in a moment. You have her slowly learning to be a new person and bring out something within her. I think you should keep your charecture in the next story. Let's not change your guy, keep him generally respectful and not too invasive given how personally interested she was in the practice. However, your girl has now dramatically changed, she has an addiction, a wildly new experience on the order of drugs and probably more profound. Have her begin asking for more and more, make her more and more clingy and interested. While she still does well in her studies due to the high of hypnotismher base personality changes and it's hot but in an ugly way.

Then next chapter you can really go to town with your guys. Our girl has become a whore. Lost all knowledge and interest in the outside world. The only thing keeping her in class are her past orders and she doesn't even want them there anymore, her grades slip despite the fact she's programed to succeed. Now she wants more and more of him. By the end she has something special planned and maybe it involves other people. Friends who noticed her change. Said your dude was bad for her... Well maybe she wants to change their mind. Does something drastic and to keep the situation from escilating has to hypnotise her. But it works. And it works amazing. Your girl does all the programming and hands over a complete you to her master.

Chapter 4 and things start getting dark. After getting one more it's not enough for him or his girls. He starts hunting down more who might want to join. They get a house. Things start attracting other people's attention. Charectures outside the harem come up. Conflicts and hypnotismher and lots of crazy sex.

Chapter 5 someone who can't be hypnotised.

SORRY I STARTED RAMBLING. my point being I think you have a wonderful grasp of how to handle the genra and I hope that you continue your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start

It is a nice start of a mind control story, very erotic and intense without being gross or succumbing to the cliche of almighty masters. Please keep it up. I believe I'm not alone when I say I'm eagerly waiting for sequels/continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drooling Genius

Loved your story. Was a good start, would love to see you get her to do some public flashing, and work it into exhibitionism. Really enjoy what I've read so far. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

manipulating her to prefer anal to pussy everytime is a dream come true for all assmen

also having his cum as a dessert is good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous