All Comments on 'Drop Those Cum-Stained Drawers'

by A_Bierce

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a stupid whore.

She should have divorced him 11 years ago after he refused to get counseling for his sexual dysfunction. He is a student, an aficionado, of exactly how to make the perfect cup of tea. But he couldn't be bothered providing romantic sexual pleasure for his wife. He is acutely aware of water temperature, aroma, and the tea making process, but he hasn't a clue that his wife is yearning for his attention, his love, his cock.

He is not a man, but an avatar, an icon, a two dimensional symbol or image of what what a man looks like. His only worth is what he can produce in the business world. He has no inherent substance, depth, or feelings as a husband, and is probably equally neglectful of his children. You'll notice he did not even mention their children until he started listing the stuff they were going to split up or share. His children are just artifacts, the products of conception. I wonder if he knows what their favorite food is, their favorite books, their birthdays?

She married a clever successful empty husk. And everyone who knows them will wonder why such an exciting intelligent attractive woman stayed with this functional but otherwise useless boring drone. Most of their family and friends probably know or suspect she seeks sexual relief and comfort outside of her marriage, and don't really blame her. Most will be relieved for her that she can stop living the lie that was their marriage.

Jean signed the papers because she has gone to be with a better man. She will consider her lopsided divorce her punishment for not having the ethics and courage to end the marriage years earlier. That will also be her only regret.

But Jean can become a good loyal loving wife for a man who understands what it is to be a man, a husband, a partner, a lover. Ivan will be an empty useless humanoid-like bot for the rest of his life. The only consolation is that he won't even know what he has lost, or what he is missing. But then, he'll always know how to make the perfect cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IN YOUR DREAMS!

If only a man could feel so clinical and detached when this sort of thing happens!

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 6 years ago

The wife deserved much better than that arrogant prick.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
So, she spent time and effort . . .

. . . to get her husband to make love to her — something he never denied in the story — and when he refuses to take care of business most of the time, and does a piss poor job of it the few times he does try, she finds other men to do his job. Are we supposed to have sympathy for the husband in this story? I don’t.

It could be argued that she should have told him, directly, that if he wasn’t going to do the job, she’d outsource his work. Who knows, maybe that would have given him a fucking clue.

Then he gets all macho man and divorces a wife who loved him enough to stay with him when he was failing in his duty, and we’re supposed to think he’s a real man? Sorry, I don’t.

Thing is, this is a very realistic story: there are a lot of men out there, and I mean a LOT of men, who will not or cannot take care of business, and they all feel like they’re the wronged party when their wives find other guys who’ll step up to the plate.

Of course, most wives really don’t want to hurt their husbands’ feelings, and never get up the nerve to tell their husbands that they’re failing in the bedroom, and figure that first fling, well, it was only going to happen that once, no harm, no foul. The second time? Well, how can he blame her for that, since he kept rolling over and ignoring her?

This story should be a real clue to married men: wives expect you to do your damned job, and I really doubt that men who are failing at that don’t know they’re failing. Pick your sorry asses up and do what is expected of you, or someone else will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was amazing!

I cannot say enough about the brilliance of the plot and how well it was written! I have to give it 5 *'s.

aMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A little heavy in parts But I like.

If a reader has not encountered a situation similar to this with a friend, co worker, family, neighbor etc... "Remember the highway is traveled by many but remembered by few

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cucks out in force

Seems like you got the cucks all riled up. I wonder how someone can try to blame the husband in this story, for "not taking care of business" and take that as an excuse for the wife to go full slut on their friends and cheat on him non-stop for 11 years.

A decent person had two avenues - first to talk with her husband, and try to change his approach to sex and love, see what avenues they had to overcome his tiredness and lack of interest, and if he refused to talk or act then divorce him. Or just divorce him, and then be free to be a slut.

But hiding her issues with his performance and cheating? That is what only a stupid cunt (male or female) would do. There is no excuse, and there is no blame on the husband. He can't deal with an issue he doesn't know exists.

I understand that these persons might be rationalising excuses for their own situations, but if you accept cheating and deceit as a response for a issue with your spouse, your as sick as the cheater.

The husband in this story was a lot more adult than most - I don't know if I'd be able to control my rage as he does. The immature here is the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i'm on her side...sorry

ReedRichard just took the wind outa my sail..so all i can say is dito !!...stlcris

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
I understand what @ReedRichards said, but...

I understand what @ReedRichards said, and I agree with some, but cheating is never the answer...We'll never know why she stayed married to him...For sure it wasn't because she loved him...Maybe in the beginning, she did...The right thing was to talk to him frankly and then divorce...12 years living like that is unaccountable and unacceptable...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
After looking at the comments

I realize why we live in such a screwed up world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Was this unused from hands on the wheel?

Seems like this is something pulled from the hands on the wheel story that you didn’t use. Why would he put himself through all that. If he had a lot money? Then hire someone to talk to all those guys. Never show your hand till you have too. He was like a Bond villain, here’s my plan.

I give it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To all the dishonest pricks out there

cheating, female or male, is not the answer. Forsaking your vow is not the answer. Lying and deception are not the answer.

I genuinely pity you, and our fucked-up world if you think it is. Because your word is worthless.

Mind you, I think she should have asked him for a divorce, straight out. And he should have granted it.

But lying and deception to get what you want -- spoiler alert, you CAN live without sex, so don't say 'need' -- is not excusable. She's far more worthless than her husband is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry but to blame the husband is not possible

There is never a valid excuse to break the wedding vows, period. No where in the story did she say she attempted to talk to her husband or really did anything to open up the lines of communication, she just cheated on her marriage bareback, exposing herself, her husband, and her family to various medical and social risk. In the story there was no reason for the husband to explain or deny her attempts to place the blame on him, he wasnt the one cheating for 11 years. If you are unhappy in your marriage and your spouse wont work with you on it divorce is the answer not cheating, of course in this scene she hadnt attempted to get the husband involved. If he had that much money she should be very happy she simply had not disappeared while he was out of town on business or been crippled. I am sorry but in this case the only real explanation for the wife's behavior is that she is mentally disturbed (sick) perhaps he should have just committed her. He is rich enough, young enough, and in this case he can recycle and find a younger and better model. There was no room in this story for an further efforts to remain together.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
The biggest problem was communication

Cheating is not the answer. He was an idiot for putting work so far ahead of his marriage but if she is not telling him what the consequences would be then she can't be forgiven. She made him a laughing stock and her kids are going to hate her. Divorce makes sense but it is a decade too late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Husband had it coming

If you can't be bothered to have sex with your wife, don't be pissed if wife finds someone who will.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Dog Bites Man

This is another story that begins at the ending. Why must SO many BTB tales begin AFTER the marriage is over? At that point, there is nothing left to tell except the boring one-sided lecture where the only dialog the wife is allowed is begging for mercy and repeated-to-death cliches.

In every one of these stories, the husband is portrayed as calm, cool, and collected. Maybe it’s because we didn’t get to witness his reaction when he first discovered the infidelity. Maybe it’s because the marriage never really meant anything to him in the first place. Maybe it’s because the BTB writers are huge Clint Eastwood fans. (Clint hardly ever displays any emotion. He’s calm, cool, and collected regardless of the situation.)

Just once I’d like to see a BTB tale where the husband is upset about the end of his marriage. Or angry. For a minute here, I thought the husband might display some anger. Why go through the trouble of dressing in all black? What was the point of that? He didn’t need to surprise her, and didn’t need to see the “evidence” of the cum dripping out of her pussy (which is ridiculous, by the way), since he already had enough evidence.

There was no evidence in this story that these two were ever happy together. Are we supposed to be surprised that she cheated when he neglected her so badly that she didn’t have an orgasm for YEARS? Seriously? They weren’t married. They were roommates.

Of course they would end up divorced. It would have been quite a twist otherwise. Wouldn’t that have been interesting? Instead, we have yet another boring dog-bites-man “story” where the only purpose is to lecture another naughty wife. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

guess the story reminds you of your fucking dumb marriage and your dead ex wife the whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waste of time

This 'story' was a nothing burger. Neither character was likeable. What about the consequences to all the guys she fucked . I agree with Swingerjoe, except this wasn't a btb story , more of a stb or singe the bitch story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Calm Down

This is a porn- fiction site and too many of you mopes take it seriously. Calm down, especially you Swinger Joe. Your comment was wordy enough to be a stand alone story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Husband definitely deserved better

Like so many husbands/father's that work themselves past exhaustion all in order to provide for their families; all to just get disrespected in the end??? And, people wonder why there is so many problems with dead beat dads. Well, they've probably figured it out and, in a lot of cases have now become what their slut wives wanted in the first place - someone to just have momentary fun with.

Could've put a little more into the husband & children on the follow up; only real way to make a desirable character, one worth rooting for. Possibly didn't go into enough detail (for some readers) about ALL he did to provide for an undeserving wife.

I personally don't understand women like this; really, if there's a problem in a relationship shouldn't you bring it up (especially with a spouse) before acting on impulses? Interestingly enough it is typically/historically women that loose their libido after a few years of marriage & child birth. And, people had issues with the men seeking outside of the marriage. In either case a lot of communication should occur and, not one becoming the town bicycle & destroying the homes/families of innocent children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW totally loved it. !!!

Great job. So sick of these gay writers and their cuckold stories. # 5 all the way

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
Prose reads well, but...

But the story seems flat, like a recitation of events. Hubby wasn’t attentive to his wife and he lost her, true, but she was wrong to cheat. His friends and work acquaintances were cowardly to not tell him his wife was cheating. It’s hard to believe a wife could carry on for a dozen years as she did and keep hubby in the dark...unless he just didn’t pay attention to her, at all.

Jeez, it must be late if I’m commenting on imaginary characters in an imaginary marriage getting an imaginary divorce! I think SJ’s point is correct, though, that this type of story is so often formulaic. It’s much more interesting written as a mystery to be solved, with a later reveal and a lot more passion.

Hubby used his knowledge of her affairs as leverage to bring his wife to terms (no lawyer would let wifey sign that, BTW, plus it’s blackmail) but in real life the spouses of his wife’s lovers deserve to know their husbands are cheaters and should be told. I’d want to know if my wife was having or had had an affair.

Well, now it’s really late!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not too bad

Wrong assumptions on the divorce split given today's climate in the Courts in favor of women. And if she was really scared, the minute he turns his back, she calls the police and he goes to jail. Threaten her with a knife? Not good. Not smart. And guaranteed to get you jail time and a much worse split in Court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She did not communicate with her husband ,broke her vows.its all on her!

If she wasn't get the sex she needed she should have discussed that with her husband and if they could not fix this. Then fill for divorce. But the way she was fucking so many ,made her a whore, slut, all behind his back while he never cheated. But he never denied her story . So you left out if she was correct in stating his lack of sex and satisfying her. Why did you not have him answer her accusations. Still she was a total whore. Just like the male whore in the White House.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
WTF

I can understand Ivan's erectile problems which were brought on by working and worrying to much about his job so he could provide for his family, it probably happens more than we know. Me act differently to stress than women.

Where I run into a problem is the fact that the cheating had gone on for 11 or 12 years. If it had been the same man the whole time I would assume (bad word) that they kept it low key which would have understandable, but Jean did it with 11 different men all of which knew Ivan.

If she loved Ivan as much as she claimed but cheated to keep her sanity then she wouldn't have been in a merry mood when she came home from her date. If it was just sex she wouldn't have needed to dress sexy for the guy, just get a room fuck and be on your way, she wanted romance also. She enjoyed the cheating.

You didn't say how long they had been married or how old were the children. Just guessing that if the youngest was say four when she started then the child would be 16 now and could chose which parent they wanted to live with. Now I have to ask, where were the children?

It was as advertised a flash story but it would have been nice to have gotten a little more info other than how to make tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grim. I liked it.

Not a lot to this story and as somebody noted its basically an after-the fact monologue by the righteous husband to his cartoonishly promiscuous wife. But it realistically spreads the responsibility and captures the grimness of their relationship. And all in a short well paced read. 4 stars.

I have tried and tried to register on this site, btw, jumped thru all the hoops yet never received the required confirmation email to reply to. If anybody knows what's wrong or is in touch with an admin please let me know here. ID me as anonymouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He should have

Burned the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He was everybit as much to blame

And once again this sounds like a case of “what I SHOULD have said to her.” No one handles a situation like this anywhere close to what was written. No one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Freedom and Slavery

If one of the married spouses cheats or does extramarital affairs with permission,but the other spouse does not do extramaratial affairs, that means the extramarital affair practicer spouse STEALS the FREEDOM of the faithful spouse!

The cheater or the extramaital affair practitioner spouse with permission holds his or her spose in SEXUAL SLAVERY in the marriage.

Except for violance, alcohol, drug, gambling abusing, criminal connection and some seldom exceptions the cheating is freedom theft from the faithful spouse.

It may be the boring whorkalkoholic husband is faithful and the neglected wife thinks my body is not the property of my boring husband. It is true what the wife thinks, but the twist is the next: BUT THE FAITHFUL HUSBAND IS NOT THE SLAVE OF THE CHEATER WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

The FREEDOM thief wife STOLE from her faithful (BORING) husband the next possibilities:

1 If the husband stays married for sake of his DNA relative kids

1.1. The husband could have sex adventures (with condom) on his bussiness travels.

1.2. The husband could have sex adventures (with condom) with prostitutes, excorts.

1.3. Misstreses, girlfriends, extramarital adventures.

2. Early divorce and the ex husband gets lot of time after the divorce for newer connections and for newer long time mate, newer wife.

The cheater wife stole the freedom and she stole a lot of time from the husband for looking for new woman (after divorce) or extramarital adventures.

It is right the body of spouses is not property of the other spouse BUT THE OTHER SPOUSES ARE NOT SLAVES!

The only good solution is to give back the freedom of the other (boring?) spouse!

Earlier is better!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
Not your best effort!

We have here what my Marine DI used to describe as “as fucked up as a Chinese fire drill.” I find no likeable character in this story, and the author really didn’t do a very good job of presenting their good characteristics—granted he didn’t have a hell of a lot to work with, but then they are his people, he created them.

On this site, many readers love to hate the woman, and it’s understandable since so many men get screwed by our justice system. An argument could be made that since the Sixties the justice system in the US if of the criminal, for the criminal, and judging from the news about the DOJ and FBI in the last eight years, it’s also by the criminal.

Note to all you shoulda, woulda, couldas who see the man as blameless and the wife as evil incarnate; Did you read the last several paragraphs of the first page and the first several of the second? It seems to me the only thing she didn’t do as warning is follow Mrs. Clinton’s example. It’s reported that when Bill was governor of Arkansas, she stopped partway down the stairs and yelled back to Bill, “I gotta get fucked more than once a week.”

How stupid can any man be? In these paragraphs wifey rubs it all over hubby and if he responds at all it’s wham, bam, thank you Mam. Yes, she should have told him outright, but does anyone really think the character in this story would realistically have changed?

We see no evidence of this wife being a money grubber. If she had been always demanding they ‘keep up with the Joneses’ the excuse of, “I did it for the family,” might work; in this case we see a Hubby doing it cause it’s what he wants to do. Men are naturally competitive and far too many strive to climb that ladder, just to satisfy self, and not once thinking about what it did to family.

I’m betting if you bitter BTB readers out there take a good look at your past, you’ll see what I’m talking about. Many of you will see it, but no way in hell will many of you admit it—it’s just too painful.

Trust me on this, men—but for the grace of God, I could have been one of you. Thankfully I never fell down on the bedroom duties, and was always horny enough to keep her sated, but that’s about the only thing I had going for me. During the time my four girls were growing up, I worked long hours on multiple jobs, always telling myself it was for my family. Yes, I tried to give the girls everything they wanted—except a Daddy who was there for them during the formative years. Thank God all my girls and my wife really loved me and we have always been really close.

It wasn’t until my first Grandson was born that I woke up and realized I’d better change MY WAYS! I retired and poured everything into that little guy that I’d passed up with my own kids. It’s been a great ride, but age has kept me from duplicating many of the fun things with my younger Grands.

I know this will seem like a long bunch of crap to most of you, but damn it men—she wasn’t perfect and neither were you! Make your peace with the situation and let’s start seeing constructive comments about the author’s writing and how he/she can improve. Forgiveness and love will make that coming ‘dark night’ seem less lonely.

Constructive comment, Author. Pick one tense and stick with it. Since you usually tell about something that has already happened, the past tense is usually best.

I admire your productivity; man you really churn them out! Good Luck cd

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Interesting Rant

What was not clear to me was why he did not put the subject on the table and discuss its implication as soon as the problem came up (or down).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That many men and for over a decade?

No way she could fuck that many men for so long and get away with it.

Even fiction needs to have something believable written into it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Several commenters have noted that . . .

. . . he needs to divorce the bitch and get a new, younger wife. If he can’t get it up regularly, and does a poor job even when he does fuck, he ain’t gonna get a new, younger anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it

Showed lots of emotional distress , I was actually worried for her there for a second .

I think this is your best to date , *****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dial down the rhetoric, reed

He was 30ish, he was working long hours, he was tired, she was just a skank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AB

Is this story about the LW slut's husband? xoxoxoxo. Love Jeanette

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Like it

Liked the story, as I do all of Mr Bierce's work. If she was so dissatisfied with her marriage, she should have ended it. Instead she became a serial cheater. No love there. Carolina, and Joe, you are both excellent writers. Why don't you both write the story you are trying to get Mr Bierce to write. I'm certain you both could do it justice, and I, for one, would read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'll admit

Ivan leaves a lot to be desired as a husband, but a cheater is a cheater, and they'll use any goddamn excuse they can. In my case, in 7 years of marriage and 10 years living together, we were still fucking almost every single day. Lovemaking, wild circus sex, oral, anal, probably 1500 bucks in toys and bondage gear, the whole works. We hung out constantly, did everything together, still finished each other's sentences when we talked. Still ended up a cheater, blaming stress about money problems for her behavior. Truth is that was probably just the first time I found out what she had been doing all along. Like a dipshit, I forgave her, and a little over a year later she's at it again, this time she falls for the worm motherfucker and runs off, giving no excuse this time, just one of those "you did nothing wrong and I'm sorry" lines. Been with him now about 5 years, and she's racked up at least 5 guys on the side on his dime in those 5 years. Cheaters are cheaters, period. They lack the maturity to deal with the highs and lows of a real relationship and they are too fucking narcissistic to ever truly care about anyone else's feelings or needs. Divorce them. Take them to the cleaners if possible. Don't take them back and don't feel sorry for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Nice story.

- Katrina

Most Dangerous Sex Revealed. Visit https://bit.ly/2EYH9y1

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
it's was good till the end

fuck her, sell the house and let her get what ever she can, hell she's been fucking around for decades, make sure you get a DNA test

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
It's A Read***

I guess there is about 10,000 stories like this one in the L W section. Thanks for the read.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Hands on the Wheel

spin off. Same characters, same known Jean lovers, Jack Riley, Jackie Shen and many others.

Couple of different things, kids were added, the morning after pills were taken out, and Jack dies.

I don't know how many see this, but good story none the less.

kudo's. You definitely upset the BTB group eh?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Nice! A perfect little BTB.

Easy 4-stars. Maybe 4.2-4.3-stars.

Nothing say other than that. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We read stories on FANTASY COLLECTION and we do not read real life account

ReedRichards

1. If the exhusband thinks of American woman it may be not so easy to find younger women, but the WORLD IS BIGGER THAN THE USA.

2. In a fantasy story collection why is a problem for the authors to write a SUCCESSFUL exhusbands who find younger better second (third) wives?

3. Why problem is such erotic dream how a divorced exhusbands find younger better second (third) wives in a fantasy story collection?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To find younger, better women instead of the cheater wives is EROTIC DREAM

We are on erotic story collection.

To find a younger better second (third) wives for husbands with cheating wives after reconciliation (without reconciliaton), ex husbands after divorce from cheating wives is EROTIC DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To find younger better second (third) wives istead of cheater wives or cheater ex wives could be erotic dream for about 30-50 million male people in the Western Culture.

We are erotic story collection, so why is problem to read about SUCCESSFUL EXHUSBANDS to achive 30-50 million people's erotic dream???????????????

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Why Does Hubby Need a Wife?

Nobody to like in this account. Divorce sounds like a good deal for both.

3*

PS Why the fuck did he need to go ninja?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
For sake of the kids

Lickideesplit Sometimes for sake of the kids and I understand this, but the kids are older they have to divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Man fails wife

She is 29 years old in the prime of her sexual life and her husband ignores her? In years past a lot of gay men married to pretend to be straight to be able to get employment. Perhaps if he were honest with his wife they could have come to some accommodation. Ivan caused his own problems and now that "others have found out" he wants to go macho and run her over the coals. Good luck finding another wife Ivan or perhaps you'll finally come out of the closet.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Disappointing

A lot of build up for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing

As of late, you have become my favorite author on this site! My only wish is that you would write faster ;)

Looking forward to your next story..( hopefully a long one) thanks again:)

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Haters are nit picking fools, their analyses have the robust validity of

Her excuse for cheating.

Dipzoid the Ninja crap was to get her off balance w/o getting physical. DUH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spread

Should have spread vengeance far and wide,letting all the other wife's know who their husbands had been shagging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ive got no sympathy for a cheating slut

But I also have no sympathy for spouse who refuses to have sex with their partner as often as feasible when the partner wants it

If sex means so little to him that he could go without it for months/years before she started cheating and for the 12 years after she started why should it bother him if she got it elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
come on

Thats all he does? After all those years his anger and embarrassment should be off the charts where he goes after every one of those guys and nukes her ass so badly she is barely able to live AFTER she gets out of the hospital. Strip her naked and drop her off in the bad side of town. Rape is too good for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Neither one of them was worth a damn as human beings

And she got a great deal in the divorce. Half of everything, the kids and the house. By the time the kids leave, she'll have found another man and had plenty of time to plant the seeds with all their family and friends that he was an abusive asshole that had abused her for years. She'll be the cheating, abused and neglected wife. You think he'll look good no matter what he says? If you do, you're delusional. Ugly story about stupid people that can't communicate for shit.

1 star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
All he really wants is his freedom.

I understand that. Nuking everyone only postpones what needs to be done. On the other hand, I would not feel sorry for the other men if he told their wives - they get what they deserve. Sad story.

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago
Dark Night of the Soul

In Dark Night of the Soul you explained why the husband had lost interest in sex with her. This was essentially the same story line, but without that key element.

Well written, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What would You Do

I would make sure that everyone knew .. That is right . Make sure that the wives of the Cheaters and kids and both families know ..

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
You are soooo a saint🤣😂

Dont touch your wife to consumted to make love! You are a shitty lover to listen not to a woman. No wonder she looks to other men. As always the anger to drag her thu mud BUT what do you think happens to the children? Everyone laughs about them too!

And you will be a father? Shame on you and all commentores do applause. And in 11 years you get nothing, you are like these 🙈🙉🙊

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
flar1958, they don't have the dumb shit emoji

and it would be an insult to put the shit emoji to describe your comment. Stupidity know no bounds and you have even given that a new name.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
A crappy BTB story.

Had hoped for something worthwhile to read.

This just read like the usual crap BTB story.

No originality. No compassion. No empathy, for the asshole husband or the bitch wife.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THOSE MULTI MEN STAINED DRAWERS

and him in Germany stranded in the Schwarzwald should have checked his overcoat. TK U MLJ LV NV

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Two people who should have talked to each other years ago. If they were incompatible they should have had an amicable divorce and shared responsibility for the kids. Because they failed to talk about their problems they both ended up being despicable people. If she needed sex she should have steered away from people they knew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Never did explain why he quit having sex with wife. Tired my ass.

Myself and lots of men I know can be tired as hell but but still want sex.

Lame excuse or one low level sex drive

jtwheels

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Two stupid characters and one shitty story.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - this story is pretty much a cookie cutter rendition of the standard BTB. Nothing more and nothing less.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Could have been good but like most male writers you just cant help making the woman a walking pin cushion.

That type of reader manipulation or latent misogyny is just lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average

Agree with other comments.

Not excuse for her but have to satisfy wife sexually. At that age can't work And sex both. need doctor.

40s etc maybe have an excuse but stupid. Prioritize

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

So . . . why did he refuse to have sex with her for months at a time for years BEFORE she cheated? Why did he refuse to have sex with her for months at a time while she was cheating since he didnt know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait. Ok she became a total slut for 12 years. And somehow hubby had no clue. But why in her mid time late 20s did he stop having sex with her with meaningful frequency and intensity? He just stopped being interested or desiring her? What she did was reprehensible but he sounds like a failure as a husband. Working a lot and being tired doesn't hack it in a relationship. If you don't have a positive sexual foundation in your marriage when in your 20s and 30s then good luck later on when age and health start to slow everything down. Sounds like the husband failed as well. Did he have ED? That young? If so.he needs medical help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Previous Anonymous comment from 2 months ago starting with "Wait." hit the nail on the head. Yes the wife is a round heeled slut, but why did the husband stop having sex with at a reasonable frequency and why the loss of interest, desire, and intimacy? Would be explainable if there was a physical or mental problem. He mentions working a lot, but that isn't an excuse over the course of many years. There is no hint he knew anything before a couple weeks ago with Jack's deathbed confession. Not saying she was justified in what she did but sounds like their marriage was broken in their late 20s, with no explanation. Instead the focus is only on the BTB aspect.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Shit story

No one to like.

He was not taking care of business at home. At his age I could work 60-70 hour weeks and stay up with crying baby And still take care of business. She cheated with 11!!! Takes two to cheat. They are All pieces of shit also. Only one half way worth a shit is one who died. Tried to ease his conscience before death. Even though MC was a weak man I would have gave average if he would have notified wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The wife is loathsome but the husband is an asshole. Uggh. Lost all sexual desire for his wife in their late 20s? Wtf? Of course she took the wrong route but probably wanted to stay together for the kids. She obviously became addicted to being a slut. Getting off on the thrill of being desired. She had serious issues. But he didn't hack it as a husband. In fact he failed her. He had no idea of all the affairs until 2 weeks ago. In all that time, he just gave up having desire for her? Sorry that is rubbish. Even working intensely except for short bursts does not justify not being intimate. Of course once she stepped over the line m, for her it was too late and she stopped pursuing her husband and he had no real interest in her. All thr many affairs did was give him leverage in divorce settlement. It is ironic that she even feels sad about what was a dead marriage for like 12+ years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He was embarrassingly stupid though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous