Drowning at Dusk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so close to coming, but the rough treatment alone wasn't quite enough. I needed fingers running over my clit: just a few gentle strokes would have done it. With my hands bound and Terakh in such a wild frenzy, I wasn't going to manage it. I squirmed and mewled, trying in vain to lay prone to try to rub my sex against the blankets, hoping that maybe just that extra bit of stimulation would do it.

"Glad to see you've still got that spark in you," Terakh grunted. "We'll see how long that lasts."

After another fierce slap to my ass, he pulled out and I let out a pained gasp. My hips bucked and twitched, my sex aching at the absence. Before I could languish there for too much longer, the orc grabbed me by my hips and flipped me over.

I tried to lean my head back to meet Xelari's eyes again, but all I could see were her boots.

Before I could squirm for a better view, Terakh slammed back inside me.

Being so close to climax before the switch in positions made the denial even worse. I had drifted away from that peak, and my body still tingled with tension and need.

So close.

Terakh leaned over me, his lips seeking my neck. He bit down, earning a soft cry, and his tusks scraped against my collarbone. Half-crushed beneath his bulk, all I could do was moan like a harlot and flail my legs about, bucking up against him in the vain hope that I might be able to rub my clit against his body in some fashion that just might send me over the edge.

Xelari finally rose from her chair, and moved to stand right beside us. Cold, indifferent eyes stared directly down into mine as Terakh pumped into me.

"Please," I murmured, holding her gaze as best I could.

"That's it," Terakh snarled, biting my neck again. "Beg for it."

The orc misunderstood, for my plea was not directed at him.

"Stop," Xelari said, her tone as firm and unyielding as Terakh's hips.

"What?" Terakh panted, still thrusting and biting.

"You heard me. Stop."

She tapped the runestone for emphasis.

After one more deep, savage thrust the orc finally complied. He remained atop of me and inside of me, his breath warm and heavy against my abused neck. I moaned with desperate, wanton need as the pleasure drifted further and further away from me.

I felt his thick shaft twitch.

Voids below, he was close. Far closer than I'd been, certainly. A few more thrusts would have done him in, which was probably exactly why Xelari had stopped him.

As I breathed in deep and recovered, a devious little plot ignited within my mind. I took another shuddering breath and wriggled my legs.

"Withdraw from her," Xelari said.

I felt those strong hips of his tense. Before he could comply, my trembling legs rose and clutched around his backside. I bucked my hips up against him, rising and falling from the floor in a desperate rhythm.

My lips found his ear.

"Come for me," I whispered. "Claim me."

Another buck of my hips, and I conquered him.

Foul orcish curses echoed through the cavern as he tumbled over the edge. Those steel-hard muscles tensed against me, his hips slamming down against mine. That thick cock swelled. Warm seed rushed forth, and my eyes widened at the torrent of it. My toes curled in delight, but the triumph of that conquest was not quite enough to claim my own climax.

After a fierce bite that muffled another moan, he lifted his head to glare down at me, red eyes ablaze with hunger and hate. He continued to thrust into me, even as his cock twitched and spilled anew.

"Terakh," Xelari snapped. "Withdraw."

I looked up at him and bit my lip, and fluttered my lashes in a silent plea. I must have been quite a sight: short red curls all sweaty from the fuck, my pale cheek bloody from the knife wound, my neck bearing countless little red bite marks.

Broken. Ruined. Ravaged.

Broken I may have been, but I was also still in control of his needs. Chains may have bound my wrists behind my head, but in those moments, Terakh was the true prisoner.

He bellowed, and lasted two more thrusts before Xelari finally struck.

She pressed the runestone and her hand crackled with red electricity. A simple flick of her finger against his ear was all it took. His body jolted even more fiercely than it had during the climax, and I could feel the ripples of electricity coursing through his body and into mine. My own hair stood up a bit from the aftershocks, and Xelari wrapped her lightning-charged hand around his throat and tugged, tearing him off of me and sending him sprawling onto the cavern floor.

I laid there, twitching and helpless as seed leaked from my pussy. Xelari ignored me, stalked over to Terakh, and pressed her boot against his throat.

"When I give a command, you obey. No matter the context. No matter how mindless you are with rage or bliss. When I command, you obey. Are we understood?"

His hand, still twitching from the aftermath of that spell, tapped the side of her boot. He managed a nod, and Xelari stepped back, leaving Terakh to gasp and clutch at his throat.

"You fucking whore," Terakh growled at me, rising to his feet. His cock was still hard and wet, with seed still leaking from the tip.

"Better to be whorish than to be disobedient," I said with a proud little smile.

He stepped closer. Xelari raised a hand, and the orc flinched and backed away.

"Do you know why I told you to stop?" Xelari asked, cocking her head.

"Probably because you were worried I was about to break your pretty new plaything." He wiped spittle from his chin and lifted up his trousers.

"No. Because I was going to finish you off myself. Given that you captured her, and given how cooperative you've been, I felt you deserved that little token of respect."

He flinched harder at that than he had from the spell. Genuine regret filled those angry red eyes, and he muttered a curse under his breath.

"Can I, uh, get another chance some time? I'll do better and-"

"We shall see."

After a shake of his head and another muttered curse, he gathered up his gear and limped for the door.

Xelari sat back down and crossed her legs. Wincing with discomfort, I managed to roll over and get to my knees.

"I was not expecting that," the dusk elf said.

The fact that I'd surprised her brought a wild grin to my face.

That disdainful gaze swept over my body. I longed for those soft fingers of hers to follow, to reach between my legs and to finish me when Terakh could not. If I'd had full freedom of movement, I'd have done it myself.

"How close were you?" Xelari asked.

"Hard to tell. A few seconds, maybe. If I'd had my hands free, would have climaxed within a minute."

"I expect you're hoping for me to finish you off."

I laughed, but the sound came out instead as a short, raspy little moan.

"Certainly wouldn't complain if you did. Might make for a rather convincing, tortured scream, too."

Xelari rose and my heart leapt. To my disappointment and shock, she instead grabbed me by the arms, yanked me up, and guided me back down into the chair.

"I'll send in a few more guards with some food, drink, and water to wash up, along with a change of clothes. They'll undo your bonds, but do not try anything. Shed no more blood, little malrixi."

Relief flooded through me. At least then I'd be free enough to finish myself off and relieve the horrific ache deep within me.

I knew it wouldn't be enough. No touch of my own would compare to the touch of that cruel, domineering dusk elf.

Judging by that look on her face, she damned well knew it.

"And then tomorrow, our work begins in earnest."

***