Drowning in the Wake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No,' he said, right into her eyes. He held them. And then before she even knew what was happening, he ripped her robe open — both hands wrenching it apart, ripping seams with the violence of it. Just the sash remained around her waist.

Elise froze, a thousand thoughts going through her mind, but no action coming with it. She couldn't even speak.

And then he moved so fast there was nothing she could do. He shoved her back onto the table — 'I want my fucking rent, you little slut,' he said, and before she could scream his mouth was on her pussy, her legs held open. His stubble pressed hard into the soft material. His tongue pressing into her slit through the cotton, his hands gripped so tight around her ankles. She could feel him inhaling her scent into his nostrils, his lips suctioning her through the cotton, trying to pull her delicate pussy lips right through the meaningless protection of her panties.

'Please, don't hurt me,' she managed. But even as she felt it come out of her mouth, she felt her pussy squeeze. What the fuck was wrong with her?

He didn't respond. Not verbally. His left hand shot out and grabbed her by the throat — hard — forcing her into the table, almost cutting off the oxygen. And then his right hand hooked into the crotch of her panties and wrenched them, in on motion ripping them almost completely from her body. His mouth vacuumed straight onto her naked lips and she cried out despite her fear. Oh my god, he was sucking her lips into his mouth like he'd waited a hundred years. He was running his tongue furiously up and down her already drenched slit. Oh my god!

Instantly, her legs were shaking. His powerful left hand was crushing into her throat so hard she was petrified he'd suffocate her, but his tongue — oh holy fuck his fucking tongue was stroking hard between her lips. Ah fuck! Her hips started to roll even as she tried so hard to stay still. God, she didn't know what she was doing. What she wanted to do. She wanted to make him stop, right?

But even as she thought it, his hard-pressing tongue stroked up and slashed across her clit and she almost screamed — her hips bucked off the table and a pathetic little moan escaped her lips. She was spread wide on the dining room table, the disgusting landlord greedily feasting on her pristine pussy, and she was... Oh god, she couldn't help, every hard swipe across her clit drew an automatic jerk from her, the pleasure sending shooting stars through her abdomen. 'Ah! Ah! Ah!'

He didn't stop. He didn't slow. It was like a hungry dog, slurping a meal out of his food bowl. Holding her still while he got his fill, sucking her lips almost painfully, pulling all the juice off them, then burying his tongue back inside her to impatiently suck out more. An ant-eater in a termite mound.

She looked down as ecstatic thumps throbbed through her body. She could see his dirty brown hair, balding at the top, his hairy back rounded like an obelisk between her wide-spread, pathetically dainty legs — like an immovable object. She was a prisoner to the rolling jerks of unfathomable pleasure ripping through her. She couldn't even find breath to try and make him stop.

But even as he drew more hopeless little gasps and moans from her body, she could feel the cold airless fear still locked in her blood, and she tried to close her legs — she really tried, but he simply, impatiently — like swatting away a fly, took his hand off her throat and grabbed both calves and spread her as wide as she'd go. And dipped his head back to the trough. And with her pussy spread so wide for him, her landlord stroked his hard tongue all the way up her slit, sucking the never-ending supply of juice from inside her, before his lips clamped onto her rock hard clit and sucked.

'Ah! Oh fuck!' And as the most intense ecstasy shot through her, Elise was more confused than she'd ever been in her life. She wasn't saying no anymore. She wasn't trying to make him stop, even though she was sure she still wanted him to. But at the same time, she could see she was pointing her little red toenails — and she knew what that meant. She knew that her body — her disgusting, betraying, slutty body — was loving this. Even though she was getting... she was getting... And before she could form the word in her mind, another electric shock rocketed though her body. She was out of oxygen. She was going crazy. She was going to pass out. She was going to suffocate from pleasure!

But just as the waves of uncontrollable ecstasy were crashing over and into each other — just as she felt herself hit the precipice she knew there was no coming back from — right as her body gave this intruder the ultimate form of acceptance, he gave her one last, hard, deep slurp — treating her perfect, model pussy like it was no better than his wife's.

His face came off her and she saw the juice all around his mouth. Holy shit — she'd never see anything like that — he had buried himself in her! This disgusting man was feasting on her. He wanted her that badly!

And then she saw him quickly unzipping his shorts and stepping out of them — impatient. And even without a hand on her, she was pinned to the table. His cock flung into the air. Oh my god, she'd just assumed it would be little — ugly, pathetic. But he had the cock of Adonis! Holy fuck, how? How! How was she meant to say no to that thing! It was so fucking thick! With a red, angry head. It looked like a baseball bat!

But before any of these thoughts were fully formed in her mind, his cock was between her legs, banging against her abdomen, showing her just how deep it was gonna reach inside her. Holy fuck! She couldn't take that. She simply couldn't fit that. But even as fear again frissoned across her skin, she didn't move — a pathetic girl, just waiting to be taken. She was such a pathetic fucking slut. She always had been, a worthless slut. She hated herself — despised herself in that moment. But all she could think about was the rock hard, angry cock sticking up so high and jerking with desperate anticipation. She could feel her juice leaking out onto the table. She didn't have the capacity to do anything — except, it seemed, to produce moisture for this cock, to make it easier for him to take her. To rape her. The word 'Stop' formed in her mind again, but she couldn't get it out.

Like it was no more than picking up a bag of potatoes, the landlord reached down and pulled her up by the waist, her legs still open, and suddenly she could feel his giant cockhead poised right against her sopping lips.

She didn't know what else to do, so she wrapped her naked thighs around his waist, 'Please don't' she heard herself say, but even as she said it she heard the lack of conviction. Oh my god, he's going to

And then he did. He dropped her onto his cock, and filled her to bursting in the space of half a second. 'Oh fuck!' came out of her mouth unbidden. 'Oh!', 'Oh!', 'Oh my god!'. He wouldn't stop fucking her! There was no pause to enjoy how tight she was wrapped around his cock, how her over-stretched walls were clenching around his granite-hard cock, he just held her by her ass cheeks and pulled and pushed her onto his monster cock, and she almost blacked out with the pleasure of this disgusting man dominating her so completely. She didn't want this, she didn't want this filthy cock inside her perfect pussy, but that thought alone sent a gush of moisture to coat his pistoning cock as it crashed repeatedly into her cervix.

Elise's eyes rolled back in her head — she was gonna come on this dirty prick! Her little pink pussy was getting violated by her disgusting landlord and she was just letting him take every inch of her, even making little noises as he stuffed her to overflowing over and over again.

He started to grunt, even as more and more little 'nnh' noises escaped her — he just kept thrusting, like a fucking steam engine. She'd never felt anything like this — like he hadn't had sex in a decade and he was taking it all out on her delicate little pussy. He was going to bust her for life, she knew it, but his filthy prick was gonna make her cum! 'Nnh!', 'Oh!', 'Oh fuck!'

'Ahh. Ahh!' The first real noises to come out of his mouth since that 'No' which was still burned in her mind. And just like that he stopped, his prick buried to the hilt in her stretched-to-bursting cunt, and stepped across the room, throwing her — a moment's heart attack — to land on her back on the bed, among the crisp white softness of her duvet. But there was only a second's reprieve. Still in his singlet and boots he hit the bed, on his knees, pushing her knees apart roughly. No time to waste. And like a little boy impatient for his present, he ripped her thin cotton singlet straight down the middle, her perky tits popping free and jiggling invitingly for him — her nipples betrayingly hard.

And it was then that Elise gave in. Oh just fuck me, she thought, as she saw him momentarily startled by the perfection of her tits. She could feel her pussy aching to have him fill her again, and she knew she was helpless to let him do whatever he wanted now.

He bent and suddenly was sucking at her nipple. And even as he was sucking it — too hard, but Oh fuck, so hard it was making her clit hum — he was grabbing for her ankles. Then with a sudden pop, her nipple was released and he was pinning her ankles behind her head. Oh my god, she was so wide, so powerless! She was pinned! Oh holy fuck! Her pussy lurched at the feeling. He was taking her. He wasn't asking. He was... 'Oh CHRIST!'

His cock, somehow instinctively finding her hole, rammed all the way in in one thrust, and with her ass up like that, with her ankles pinned, he went so fucking deep! She was completely helpless to his ramming cock. 'Oh god, please! Oh my god!' She was babbling uncontrollably. She just needed him to keep stuffing her. To keep making her feel this incredible feeling.

He wasn't listening. He was thrusting. A look of pained concentration on his face, Elise could see her landlord watching his cock pistoning in and out of her wide stretched pussy lips — the way they tried to cling to him on the way out and gave into him as he slammed forward — she was gonna pass out! She was being fucked! She was being taken! She was — oh my god! — she was being raped for the rent! 'Oh god!' He was so deep! He kept smashing into her cervix! He was fucking the rent out of her! 'Oh my god, oh my god!'

She's such a slut!

All the boys have had her.

She's the cheapest girl in school.

He was groaning now, with every thrust, 'Eugh! Eugh! Ah!' And she could feel his granite cock growing even thicker and harder inside her. He was watching it go in and out, eyeing her jiggling tits — then back to his cock, covered in the white bubbly juice from her overtaxed pussy.

He was holding her down. Oh my god! His grip hurt! His cock was hurting her — too deep, too hard — but he wouldn't stop, and moans just kept coming out of her. 'Ah! Ah! Nnh!' Oh fuck! She was gonna cum! She was spread so wide — for her attacker! She was giving it to him — her precious pussy! Her little white panties, still dangling from one thigh as he smashed his filthy workman's cock into her perfectly manicured pussy!

'Eugh! Ahh!' His face had gone even redder — a crease in his forehead, almost fear in his eyes — like he was scared his cock would explode. But it only made him thrust harder, faster.

Oh my god, she'd never been fucked like this! This was what it meant to be truly fucked — she knew now for the first time. And for the first time, as this foul man held her pinned, and pistoned his grimy cock between pussy lips that he didn't deserve, she felt like a woman for the first time. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over her, and she let herself go under — 'Yes!' she gasped. 'Fuck me! Take me! Fuck me! Yes!'

'Ahhhh!' A desperate groan escaped him. He was gonna cum — she knew that sound. Her mind flashed to Leo. Oh Jesus. But at the exact moment of that stab of regret she felt her hips push up to meet the smashing cock of her landlord. Again and again, she wantonly thrashed her hips at him — doubling their pace. Multiplying the pleasure. 'Take me!' she cried, fully lost. 'Take me!' Oh my god! 'Take meee!'

'Ahhh! Take it, you fucking slut! Take it!' He was smashing her, merciless. She was pushing herself up into the impact. Desperate for more. To go over the edge. To be destroyed.

His hips started to go crazy. The rhythm out of control. 'Ah!! Take it, you little bitch! Take it! This is for the fucking rent!!'

At that word, her world exploded. A nuclear bomb of pleasure. All air sucked from her lungs as she was catapulted headlong into unending ecstasy. 'I'm cumming!!'

'AAARGH!' he bellowed. Thrust thrust thrust — merciless crashing into the back of her pussy — and the man's whole body jolted, and she felt him stuff himself as deep inside her as he could go, his huge cock jerking, splashing boiling hot shots of cum again and again into the walls of her cervix as her whole body wracked her with wave after wave of ecstasy.

She was lost. Delirum. Unconsciousness. Incomprehensible pleasure sending her into outer space, as she felt the landlord's granite rod ram and ram inside her again, milking every last drop of cum from his balls. Smashing her over and over, till she was nothing but a ragdoll, helpless and held down under her invader. And she could do nothing but lay limp and loose, still open as wide as she could go, till his thrusting cock finally gave in and he collapsed heavily onto her.

He lay there for a full minute. Two maybe. And as Elise found some air, and felt her heart rate slowly returning to something survivable, all she was conscious of was the filthy cock buried inside her. She was trash. She was nothing but a cum dumpster. Anyone's to just take and use. A cheap slut, just like everyone had always said. She hadn't even put up a defense.

Even now she didn't push her attacker off her. But left him there to get every last second of enjoyment out of her. But as she lay there, her ankles still pinned behind her, a stranger's cock buried to the hilt inside her, her pussy overflowing with his cum — her mind was on Leo. The thought of what he'd think, what it would do to him if he could see her right now.

It wouldn't let her go, as merciless and uncompromising as the landlord had been. And even as she felt her pussy clench at the softening cock inside her, Elise felt the tears come. The tears that had been threatening for so long — that she'd held off so successfully since Leo had left her — at long last they had come. And she was powerless to stop them.

12