Drug Buy Gone Wrong

Story Info
Bad choice made in deal.
1.3k words
3.66
14.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was years ago that my wife Penny had an addiction to crack. She would go down to the city, we lived in the suburbs, and find what she needed 3 or 4 times a week. She would hang out with other people who also smoked crack. She always brought her own money, and they would help her find some and she would share it with them. Her "friends" were always happy to see her and accommodate her wishes. They developed a bond, and they would always look out for her. They knew that she would not put out or even wanted anything to do with sex when she was smoking. Other people assumed that she was loose because of her habit but she was not that way. My wife is a pretty blond 5' 2 100 lbs. with 36C size tits. Being that she is so small one of her best features is her tiny body and ass.

On one weekend when she went down to score her friend Morris had a hard time finding any. As they had been searching for a while, along comes a dealer in his truck. He claimed to be out because he did not want to carry too much weight with him in case he was stopped. Morris told her to go with T to his house so they could get some. Being naïve and trusting she went with him to his house which was only a few blocks away. T was African American about 6' 2 and around 250 lbs. and a good-looking gentleman. They made polite small talk on the way to his crib.

Once they were inside his house his demeanor changed. He grabbed Penny by the shoulders and shook her. He said get down on your knees bitch. He was easily able to push her down on to the hard wood floor so that her face was level with his crotch. While still holding her down he told her to unzip his pants and pull out his 'snake'. She had no choice but to do as he asked. When she had him unzipped his limp black cock fell right out about 2 inches from her face. He looked to be around 6 inches long and had an excessively big cock head. He told her to open her mouth and get busy. When she refused to open up he grabbed a hand full of her hair and yanked it hard. She screamed and he seized the opportunity to push his dick in her mouth. His cock head was so big she could barely open her tiny mouth wide enough. He managed to push the entire limp thing in her mouth. He then started to fuck her face while holding her head in place. Penny could feel his cock growing and getting harder as he face fucked her. When his dick was its full 9 inches long, he was shoving it all the way into the back of her throat and down towards her windpipe. It made her gag and difficult for her to breath. After about 5 minutes he starting to throb and shoved it all the way down her throat. When he started to explode, he told her to swallow every drop. She was disgusted and wanted to puke but did not want to piss him off. She had never swallowed cum before.

Now that her dealer had gotten off she thought her ordeal was over. Far from the truth. He grabbed her shoulders pushing her backwards on to the hard floor. As he pushed her over backwards, he pulled her t shirt over her head so she could not see. He landed on top of her pinning her down with his weight so she could not escape. He pulled her lacy black bra up to reveal her tits. He told her she had a nice set of titties and starting sucking and biting her nipples. Her nipples started to stiffen and get bigger. He said you must like this because your nips are hardening. She shook her head from side to side but that just made him mad. He grabbed her extended nipples and pulled hard while twisting them at the same time. He kept telling her to say she liked it but refused. To punish her more and get her cooperation he slapped her right tit and did the same to the left. She told him what he wanted to hear.

While still laying on top of her he reached down and put his hands in her pants. Not feeling any panties at first, he called her a whore and a cock tease. With his leg he managed to push her pants down to her ankles and all the way off her legs. That is when he saw her hot pink little thong that barely covered her. With one quick tug he ripped her thong off saying she did not need it anymore. He threw it to the side of the room. He let out a whistle and hoot when he saw his prize. He told her he liked her bald white cunt which was freshly shaved. He said he was gonna hit it hard. He then tried to push her legs apart so he could fuck her, but she kept her legs tight together. He said you know you want it, but she shook her head no. With his hand between her thighs, he could feel her wetness and said why are you all wet. When she would not unclench her legs, he pounded his fist to the floor next to her head. Do not piss me off or next time I will hit you.

Penny released her legs, and he was able to shove all 9 inches in her twat with one motion. He kept pulling out almost completely and then bottom out inside her. She could feel it hitting her cervix and it was hurting her lower back. Since T had cum in her mouth, he was able to fuck her nonstop for 15 minutes before blowing his load in her. Spent he rolled part way off her and fell asleep. Penny tried to slide out from under him, but he was too heavy. After about an hour nap T woke up and wanted some more white pussy.

This time he easily flipped Penny over and had her ass up in the air. Her face was against the floor, so she put her hands out to push herself up. He said he was glad she was cooperating. He wanted to fuck her like a dog so he could watch his big dick being shoved in her cunt. His dick easily slid into her slick pussy and he started ramming her as hard as he could. He was holding her by her hips and her tiny ass at the same time. Sometimes he would reach under her and grab her swaying tits while he banged her. All the while he fucked her in this position, he enjoyed the view of her pink asshole. He decided he wanted something ever tighter. So he pulled out of her twat and rammed it up her ass in one motion. Penny screamed in pain and T was loving it. He said you must love it in the ass because she kept squeezing his cock. She was only trying to force his dick out, but it did not work. T told Penny her ass must never had cock before because it was awful tight. She replied she had, and he said it must have been a small one. 20 minutes of agony and he was finally done raping her ass. Again, he rolled over staying on her and falling asleep.

When he awoke 2 hours later, he said you must love my big black dick. She said no but he did not believe her. He fucked her two more times that night until the sun was coming up. He wiped up the cum on the floor with her torn thong. He did not want anyone to see her and told her to get the hell out but leave through the backyard so as not to be seen. After that incident she stayed away from her habit for a long time.