All Comments on 'Drugged and Raped Ch. 03'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too short!!!

Way too short...I had hoped that when I saw multiple chapters on this that there might be several pages. But alas, there was only one short page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
high marks so far

Your story is going way too slow. I'm interested in seeing where this story is going but, your not giving us enough in each installment. Thanks for what you wrote so far.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Way Too Short

I still agree with others that charges should have been filed. Depending on Bev's attitude/reactions, MAYBE he could refuse to press charges, but Bev should have that hanging over her head.

I don't know how closely ch 2 and 3 were submitted, but they posted 2 days apart, and this is only 1 page.

This is an 18 chapter story. Are all 18 written? Edited? Then group the last 15 in three 5 chapter groupings and submit them a day apart.

P.S. This one was good as far as it went, but it didn't go far enough!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Still reading.

Might wait awhile and let these stack up.

Still interested.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
It's progressing well,

It could take a number of different directions, and I'm eager to learn which on these you are following.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
I agree with sbrooks

That if you already have the story written please consolidate into longer chapters and submit them as suggested.

The wife still seems to think she is in charge judging from her telephone call? It seems that she is under the impression that her husband was totally out of it when she was plotting with her young lover and that he might not know her long range plan.

***** so far but, please don't drag it out too much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
like your story but

wish you would make each chapter longer eager to find out how this goes but like one other reader said he might wait until there are more chapters posted, I will be doing the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If you don't like the length, wait a couple weeks and read several at once

There are quite a few that post short updates. If you want full stories, you can buy plenty on the web. These are posted as they write them. Thank them for sharing their thoughts and imagination with you instead of pissing and moaning about the length. The comments on his posts have been just plain nasty. Get a life or write your own.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "If you don't like the length"

Yes, you're correct, we can wait until more are posted, but it just seem silly to post two pages, then two days later, post one page, Why not hold the two pages for a couple of days, then post three pages?

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
Too short.

Not a whole chapter. Good writing, but not enough to judge. Thus the "keep writing" 3*.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Fascinating Nightmare

I hope that he wakes up soon but then discovers that his wife is really stepping

out on him but escapes from her claws.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One more.

You get one more to do something substantial then I'm gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Single page chapters are stupid.

How can anyone get into a story like this? It advances so slowly it's ridiculous! We are perfectly capable of reading 4 or 5 pages in one sitting. This chapter said nothing. You could have left it out completely and it would have done nothing. It didn't advance the story at all. I'm gone and you get 1 star for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Guh. There's absolutely no way that Bev wasn't making her call to Chuck from prison since the police had ample evidence to arrest her.

So there is no need for any elaborate revenge plot.

Just end this farce of a story with Bev serving time, and Chuck and the boys better off without the suddenly lesbian psychopath.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Stepping Stone Chapter

I feel like these first three chapters could have and should have been put together as Chapter 1. When Bev managed to locate him at the motel and told Chuck she wanted him to come to the scene of the crime to talk to her, I cringed. But, if he can somehow get access to his home alone, he has the money to have audio and video spyware installed. And a tap on his phone and outside security cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
privileged informations

Chuck doesn't need to trust his lawyer. It's a crime to reveal privileged informations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a very hot series

Looking forward to the next chapters.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Filler chapter?? Still needs to press charges!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As I've said before I think you are a good writer but that's it before I think you are a good writer but you are really sloppy.-

- Telling his in laws that bed will be over and explain it to them really really hes got all the information he had hes got all the information he has necessary to reveal whole thing to them.

One of the commentaries below is right the lawyer has privileged information hes not going to problems information hes not going to reveal it.

How she got his birthphone begs the question as to what thanks the question is to wiresource was.

I'm getting really tired of this whiny oh I've been so wrong what can I do oh wrong what can I do I need to fumble around and think about the best course of action.

I'm losing sympathy for their character and I'm beginning to feel like he gets whatever deserves cause he really is too for dessert has it really is too dumb and stupid to breathe.

I keep hoping you'll do better the next chapters

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I am surprised that he, with the help of his cop neighbors, didn't get a restraining order against his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What kind of idiotic story is this? If he had his wife arrested for rape, drugging him, and unlawful imprisonment she would go to prison for a long time. He would get a quick divorce, custody of the children, the lion share of any assests. Why would any cop be so stupid to suggest otherwise? You must have your's or think everyone else has their heads up their derrieres.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sorry but this is as far (chapter 3) as I can handle reading. Just goes on an on with out really going any where. lost all interest how it ends. 2 stars

anewfananewfanalmost 2 years ago

Jeezus people. It is a story. What if A happens, well then a,b,c,d happens. You don’t like it? Close the page and move on. Think you can do better? Please do so. I will read it. Start with his opening premise. Now. Where are YOU going to go?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The MC doesn't seem too bright. Aside fro being clueless, he didn't protect the chain of evidence very well and he should be protecting his finances and kids from this dumb slut.

AllNigherAllNigher4 months ago

Anewfan: I would usually agree, but the author fucked up when he said he was going to write something realistic.

That said, why would anyone leave their kids with someone who could go that. You thought she loved you and she did that to you, what might she do to the kids, maybe to get back at you. You've already determined you didn't really know her, so what makes you think the kids are safe physically or psychologically? A good father would work to sure they were never in her custody again starting immediately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous