All Comments on 'Drugged MILF'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Someday

Someday, in an alternate universe, I'll meet someone like Tobi. Until then, as you say, this is total fantasy. That said, I like the idea that Tobi was secretly awake.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Consent

The guys intended to rape Tobi. They didn't. What they did was certainly despicable. But, since Tobi wanted to get gangbanged by the guys and was a willing participant, I think it does not qualify as rape. If I want to kill someone, take a gun, and shoot him several times after he (unknown to me) has died of natural causes, I have not murdered him. With a proper autopsy determining that he was dead before I shot him, I cannot be convicted of murder.

Tobi is a strange mom. Arranging to have Laney raped? I'm looking forward to how Tobi arranges for her daughter to be deflowered.

An interesting scenario, JJ. Five stars for a not rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should have been in noncon

"Drugged" in the the title was enough to indicate this, but it was confirmed when roofies was listed in the tags. Shit, they are called date rape drugs, i.e, noncon.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
This isn't quite noncon, as people have pointed out. If you want it, it's not quite rape.

I could have put this and it's follow-up story in a number of categories but this older mom preying on all of these young people reeks of misbehaving cougar. So, here it is! Just wait until part 2. You'll see exactly what kind of shitty mom Tobi is. Sigh. Sadly, I based this character off of someone I know of that literally did such a thing to her daughter. She lives near me, is on meth, and seemed to think getting all the boys to rape her daughter was doing her a favor. Some true things are the most unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pornoace

https://pornoace.me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, it should have been in noncon but this is Literotica

There are exceptions, but almost since this site started, if there is any incest content- regardless of other content, the mods place the story in Incest/Taboo. They have been making more exceptions recently, especially if the other content is so overwhelming.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
this was good and very entertaining

on to part two, i like it alot

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
i

wanna fluff for her while tongue fucking her daughter's anus

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The following piece of art..." Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!

““The purpose of art is wanking the crust of daily life off our sheets.” ― Pablo Prickasso

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five. Stars Great Love Story.. The Girls are a great Fuck RW

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

That was, without doubt, the most crap story I have ever read on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not for me although some of your readers who were obviously horny found it to their taste

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3092 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES