Druid13e - Eileen Shares Some Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen: "Oh no, not that. It means that she has her insides cleaned out; understand?"

Walter: "No, not really."

Eileen: "Ok, I hope you're ready for this. The woman is washed on the inside. The man gives her an enema, actually this has to be done twice, too. It has to be with water and it is a part of the ritual. Disgusted yet?"

Walter: "No not at all. It seems a bit odd, but I'm not in the least bit turned off by this."

Eileen: "OK, now this is the part that I need you to understand that I am not making any of this up." Walter nodded again. "So, after the cleaning out is done, the woman says a special prayer and the man gives her a good old fashioned buggering. There, I've said it, grossed out?"

Walter: "No not at all. Wow, that's some tradition. Twice a year?"

Eileen: "Yes, Oh, and nobody is allowed to talk during the whole thing."

Walter: "And you've done this before?"

Eileen: "Yes, that Rat-bastard Robert did it and I'm sure that he liked it. I found it quite uncomfortable but Mum told us that it is absolutely required to thank the Earth mother for all our blessings."

Walter: "What kind of blessings gets you buggered?"

Eileen: "Everything, a nice home, beautiful children, health, good harvests, everything."

Walter: "And, can I ask what have you been doing since your husband left?"

Eileen: "Mum taught us that we still had to observe as much of the ritual that we could do, by ourselves. So that means a thorough scrubbing and giving ourselves a couple of enemas and saying the prayer. That's about all we can do without a man, right?"

Walter sat there trying to digest this latest revelation. His mind raced and a picture of Jim butt-fucking Meagan flashed across his consciousness. Then he remembered Eileen's ass and how good it looked and he felt himself starting to stir. He knew that she was occupied with, as his own sister called it 'her visitor' but damn, his cock was definitely reacting to this conversation and all that it made him imagine.

Eileen: "Did I gross you out? Still like me?"

Walter: "Definitely not grossed out, more like turned on. Wow, I need to absorb all that you told me but I'm definitely not grossed out. And yes, I still like you. In fact, Lady, I've never felt his way about a woman before. Come here."

Eileen turned and pulled him to her. They kissed a while and soon they were stretched out together, filling the couch with their bodies. "Walter, I'm sorry but I can't tonight, you know. But there is no reason that you can't, how about you let me finish what I've tried to accomplish twice now?"

Walter: "Well, Lady, how about I share a little secret about me with you first?"

Eileen: "Is it as bad as my ritual?"

Walter: "Not the same as that, but still a secret."

Eileen: "I'll be happy to have you share with me, but are you turning down a blow-job again?"

Walter: "Not exactly, let me explain." Walter was silent for a couple of moments gathering his thoughts, then: "I have a sister. She is one year younger than I am. We have always been very close. I remember when she started to develop, my father told me that every month girls have a special time when their bodies go through some changes and they need to be treated with extra love. I didn't really understand all of what my father was saying, but I eventually found out most of the details from my friends, library books and ultimately my sister, herself. I noticed that Cathy was extremely 'clingy' around these special times and one night she confessed to me that when she was 'on her period' she got extremely horny. Yes, brothers and sisters do talk to each other like that. Did you discuss such things with your sisters?"

Eileen: "Yes, that and a lot more, but go on."

"So, being a loving brother and a complete 'horn-dog' I sympathized with her and asked her if there was anything that I could get for her or do for her that would make her feel better. It was after school one day, and we were home alone; she took me into her room, closed the door and asked me to lay down on her bed. I did that, not knowing what to expect. Cathy was wearing a sort of school girl outfit, white blouse and short plaid skirt. Anyway, when she had me flat on my back on her bed, she laid down next to me and made me promise to never tell anyone what happened. I did make the promise, are you with me?

Eileen: "I understand so far, but you're telling me now, aren't you breaking your promise?"

"Maybe, but it seems important now. I'm sure that Cathy would understand. Actually, I'm granting you a 'need to know access' to this information, sound official?"

Eileen; "Yes, go on."

"Well, Cathy put one leg over mine, put her arms around me and while burying her face in my shoulder, she proceeded to grind her crotch against my leg, right up here on my thigh." Eileen knew exactly what he meant, flashing back to that day at the office with Angela. "She kept grinding against me until she had a big climax. I was as hard as a rock and I didn't know what to do or say."

Eileen: "So what happened?"

Walter: "Well, after she calmed down, she found my hardness lying up along my belly and she started rubbing it with her fingers, right through my pants. It really felt good, and being a horny teenager, I soon shot a load right into my underwear. Cathy knew when I was coming and held her hand still, just pressing on me until she felt my erection going down.

Eileen: "Then what?"

Walter: "Well, after we both recovered, I got up and went into my own room and changed my underwear. I had to change my pants too, it went everywhere. Cathy and I kept our little secret and the following month, when I got invited into her room again, I managed to put my hand under her skirt and feel her ass as she pushed herself against me. She has a nice ass too, not as good as yours, but not bad."

Eileen: "Thank you for the compliment, I think."

Walter: "So after that, it seemed like a regular event, every month until I went away into the Army. When I came home on my first leave, she had a boyfriend and we haven't done that since, except once when I was home for Christmas. So how do you like my secret?"

Eileen: "Sexy, but with your own sister?"

Walter: "Yes, but that's all that we ever did. No penetration and actually, no kissing. My mother often bragged about how well Cathy and I got along, as siblings . . . If she only knew."

Eileen: "So, are you telling me this for a reason? Are you making a suggestion?

Walter, "Well, actually yes, that is, if you don't mind me asking, are you a pad girl or a plug girl?"

Eileen: "Plug, if you must know, why?"

Walter: "Cathy found that she couldn't do it with a pad, something about chafing, I think. But she always used one of those little plug things when we did our little rubbing thing."

Eileen: "You mean a tampon, right?"

Walter: "Yes, I guess I do. So, what do you think, want to try it?"

Eileen: "Is there some way that we can avoid sending you home with a mess in your pants? How about that blow job?"

Walter: "If you use your hands, at least until near the end, it will be better and we can do it at the same time."

Eileen: "Wait here, I'll be right back. No wait, Mum and Pappy are coming back soon and might see in the window. Let's go upstairs!"

Walter: "Sounds good, but won't they notice that my car is still here but we're not in the living room?"

Eileen: "That's OK, they already know that I'm involved with you, I just don't want them to see us."

Walter smiled and followed her up the stairs. This time, instead of grabbing her ass, he lifted up the back of her dress for a good look at her butt as she slowly climbed the stairs. 'Wow, she looked good in those panty hose!'

When they got to her bedroom, Eileen suggested that he put his shirt and pants on the hook on the door. Walter did just that and stood there in his jockeys looking anxiously at his 'Lady'. Eileen guided him over to the bed and slid his short pants down allowing him to step out. Walter was smart enough to leave his shoes downstairs again. She just loved Army planning.

Walter put himself on his back on the bed and watched as Eileen took off her dress. She removed her bra but left everything below the waist as it was. She really looked good standing there with her tits out and that pantyhose hugging her legs and ass. Walter spread his legs a little and Eileen laid herself down next to him. She pulled out the drawer of her night table and brought out a tube of lubricating cream. Squeezing a generous glob onto her hand, she took hold of Walters cock and first made sure it was completely coated and then she began to stroke his entire length, very slowly. After a couple of strokes, she put her leg over his and brought her puss into full contact with his thigh. Walter reached down and put his hand on her ass and encouraged her to begin a rocking motion with her hips.

Eileen was not about to tell him that she already knew how to do this from the lesson that Angela gave her at work. Instead, she began with a few tentative strokes and gradually let herself 'get into it' and she sensed Walter's excitement grow from the hand-job that she was giving him. Eileen soon realized that this time, the 'tribbing' felt a whole lot better than when she had done it at the office, especially with Walters hand massaging her ass. She also realized that she could sense the 'end' beginning. She decided that she would do her best to hurry it along so that she could be able to finish him off with her mouth, as she wanted to.

Walter was feeling great. This was bringing back fond memories of his sister and, at the same time, allowing him to feel even closer to this beautiful lady. He was happy and his cock was getting really happy. 'Man, her ass really feels good, better even than Cathy'. His balls were just beginning to tighten a little when he felt Eileen reach the peak. She had a shuddering orgasm that made her quake down the full length of her body. She momentarily stopped stroking his cock, but the delay was worth the feeling that he had knowing that he had given her another good come.

As soon as her body would respond, Eileen resumed the stroking of his cock with renewed vigor. She turned herself stretching across his abdomen so that she had a good view as her hand slid up and down Walters's super hard cock. She was now able to reach down and cradle his balls in her other hand and she could feel him tensing up as his own orgasm loomed. Just before he let out his usual groan, Eileen moved down and put her lips around the tip of his cock and Walter erupted on the very next stroke. She sucked on him and was thrilled with receiving his load into her mouth. Two quick swallows and most of him was now captured inside her, this time in her belly instead of her pussy. A little more attention to detail and Walter's erection was just beginning to fade.

Eileen kept him in her hand but released him from her mouth. She swallowed again and licked her lips clean. There was a trace of the lubricant on her lower lip, but she didn't really notice it, nor care. She returned to a position where she could look him in the eyes and was surprised by the ardor with which he kissed her. He wasn't repulsed by his own semen, traces of which were still inside her mouth; then he pushed his tongue on in, finding hers. Tasting himself on her, Walter's embrace only got warmer, tighter and more pleasurable. Eileen remembered how that Rat-Bastard Robert had demanded blow jobs from her and then refused to kiss her or even let her get close to his face after he came. This guy, Walter, seemed ever so more gentle and not turned off by what she did.

Walter was, once again, in heaven. His balls were empty and his arms were full of a beautiful woman. And what a woman. She had taken his full load and wasn't turned off by it. He still had his hand on her ass and what an ass it is.

Eileen: "Wasn't that better than making a mess in your underwear?"

Walter: "Lady, that was magnificent! And, before you ask, Cathy never did anything like that."

Eileen: "And there is no mess to clean up! I have to tell you, I had a great orgasm, but it was a different feeling with that paper thing inside me instead of you. I'm not complaining, but I can't wait until you can be inside me again, yourself."

Walter: "But we can keep this for those special days?"

Eileen: "Absolutely! We can certainly add this to the list. I am also happy that you ended the way that you did."

Walter: "That was very special, thank you. It felt so very good. Thank you."

Eileen: "Enough thanks, I got there too, and you have given me quite a few thrills with your beautiful mouth. I still think that I'm a few ahead of you."

Walter: "Eileen, when will I be able to wake up and see you there again? I really don't look forward to going back to the base tonight. I know that your parents are probably home by now and see my car out front. Do I really have to leave?"

Eileen: "No you don't. Stay here with me; I would really love that. I'll deal with Mum and Pappy when the time comes. You probably want to be on your way before Ian's father brings him home, though. Right?"

Walter: "What time is that?"

Eileen: "About four."

Walter: "Oh, you'll probably be tired of me hanging around by then and have tossed me out anyway."

Eileen thought to herself: 'I can't imagine ever being tired of him. Fuck Mum and her opinions anyway. Now that I've found him, I want to keep him.' She got up from the bed, pulled off the panty hose and pulled the covers up over Walter. "I'll be right back."

Eileen went into the bathroom and removed the tampon. 'What a mess!' The regular flow was enhanced by her lubricating moisture from the 'new' sex that she had with Walter. She used a couple of pre-moistened toweletts to 'tidy up' the 'girly bits' and pressed an overnight pad into her knickers. She washed her hands but decided to not brush her teeth; she wanted to taste him a little while longer.

And so, to bed. She'd deal with it all in the morning.

12