Druids#8 The Laundry Room

Story Info
John and Jenn find release with a house-full of family.
2.5k words
4.08
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

Druids#8 John and Jenn in the Laundry room

Not too long after we moved into our current house, and before we could get completely settled in, we had a houseful of people. For about a week, the boys had to double up in the same bedroom, Eileen and Ian were using the (now) spare bedroom and Mum and Pappy were temporarily using our Master bedroom. That left John and I to sleep on the pull-out couch in the family room. Not a lot of privacy and not a lot of comfort. The bar, under that thin mattress had a way of working itself into your ribs and we both woke up every morning aching.

Mum and Pappy were here because they had been in the process of selling their old house and buying a new house, actually a duplex. It was a little more like an attached Mother-daughter home. It is nice but the people that are selling it are in the military (like Meg's husband) and they will not be able to vacate the house until the 15th of the month when their household goods will be shipped to West Point. The husband will be transferred to the medical facility there; he is a medic and will enjoy two consecutive stateside assignments. According to Meg, this is rare and she is a little jealous. Anyway, Mum and Pappy got a contract on their old house and the buyer wanted access on closing. That meant that Mum and Pappy had to put their household into storage and be out by the first of the month. So, guess where they are staying for two weeks! My sister Meg and her husband Jim are not due back from Japan for at least another month.

John and I couldn't see putting Mum and Pappy into the family room. They're just too old for that. Eileen and Ian have been here for about a month now. That rat-bastard Robert walked out on her and Ian. He is shacked up somewhere with some bitch that he works with, and poor Eileen was afraid to stay in that apartment alone. She also needed some company and family support; so, we invited her to stay here with young Ian until she finds a place. I suspect that Mum and Pappy may be going to offer her the other half of the duplex that they are buying. I hope that is the case, she will be a lot more comfortable and safe living next to our parents and they all will be out of my house!

Anyway, John and I are doing our best to put up with life in the Family room. With two other women here, the housework is actually a lot easier. Mum usually does the cooking and Eileen helps out with cleaning and dusting and generally keeping the house straight. Her rug rat, Ian is all over the place and keeping an eye on him is a major task. Luckily, he is a good little boy and is now sleeping through the night. But there are sure a lot of people in this house!

John and I have not really been intimate since relocating to the family room. With the kitchen in the next room and the living room on the front side, there really isn't any privacy and people seem to be up and walking around at all hours: going to the bathroom, getting a snack in the kitchen or just walking around looking out the windows. Both Pappy and Eileen have that habit. When either of them can't sleep, they pace the house, looking out each of the windows and the front door. We can't even get comfortable in this fold out bed. John spoons me and just as I feel him getting a little stiff, one of us can't take that damn bar jamming into our ribs and we have to roll over. John is getting a little 'rammy' and my own horns are starting to grow. I need a little time alone with my husband, but that family room bed is certainly not the solution.

A rainy Saturday morning and the entire house is up. Everyone has been fed and the boys are in their room playing video games. Eileen and Ian are in the family room watching cartoons and Pappy has gone to the store for bread, milk and the newspaper. Mum is sitting in the living room reading her electronic book. Eileen, bless her, changed all the beds this morning; so now I am standing in the laundry room looking at a pile of linen that is almost as tall as the washing machine. I stoop over and start shoveling the sheets and pillow cases into the washer, it's a front loader. With about half of the whites loaded, I feel a hand run down my ass and under my crotch. The hand feels very familiar and, as I peek over my shoulder, I can see John standing behind me with 'that look' in his eyes.

There's nobody else in the laundry room and John has closed the door behind him when he came in. I stand up and turn to him, putting my arms around him and putting my head against his chest. He wraps me in his arms and we just stand there for a few moments enjoying both the company and the quiet. I move up to give him a big kiss and his arms move down from my shoulders to my waist pulling me against him. I can feel his enthusiasm grow as my tummy rubs up against something long and hard. He grabs my ass again and pulls me harder against him. I am able to thrust out my hips and rub my mound against him. This is wonderful but we both need more, a lot more.

"I've got to finish loading this wash" I tell him.

"I've got a little load for you, too" is his reply.

Pulling myself back away from him, I slowly turn and continue to push the whites into the machine. John reaches under my sun dress and runs his fingers right under the dampening crotch of my panties. Damn that feels good.

Once I have the machine filled, I stand up again and grab the pre-measured soap packet. I toss it into the machine, close the door and start the machine in one smooth, well-practiced motion. John continues to hold me by my ass, my dress bunched up in the back. I move back a half step and put myself right up against him. John moves both hands under my dress around to the front to cup my mound with one hand and rub my belly with the other. His face is nuzzling into my neck and I am in heaven.

John can only be this nice to me for a short while. Soon he moves his hand down from my tummy and slides it under the waist band of my underwear. I accommodate him by sliding my feet apart a little granting him better access. He gently parts my lips and runs a finger along my crease until he finds my swelling clit. Things are getting better. A quick move back a little, to my moistening well, and he has enough lube on his fingers to make rubbing the little button all the more pleasant an experience. I push my butt back at him a little, just to let him know that I remember him being behind me.

I could just stay like this forever, but apparently John has other plans. I quickly notice that the intensity of his rubbing on my clit is increasing in direct proportion to how hard he is pressing himself up against my butt. I have to put my hands on the washing machine for support so that he doesn't push me right over. And that gives me a little idea.

I reach down and take John by the wrist. I ease his hand up and out of my panties and twist myself around to face him. "Is that door locked?" is my only question. John just nods an affirmative answer and stands there with an obvious plea for release in his eyes.

So, reaching under my dress with both hands, I hook my panties, on both sides, with my thumbs and pull them down to my ankles and step out of them. A quick kick and they slide across the laundry room floor, right into the pile of underwear and sox that are next to go into the wash. John apparently approves of this action as his smile gets even wider and he continues to look at me with those expectant eyes of his. Now is when I get a little creative.

I back up until my butt is up against the washing machine. Then, I put my hands onto the top of the machine and lift myself up until I am sitting on the top. Actually I am sitting on my dress. Wow, that feels good already and John is still at least a foot away from me. I spread my legs and gather up the front of my sun dress so that he can see my waiting pussy. John takes the hint and moves closer, standing right between my knees. It's easy for me to unbuckle his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. John slides his shorts down and his cock is pointing right at me. Wow, what a sight.

As John moves closer to me, I slide toward him so that just my butt cheeks are on top of the washing machine. John has no problem lining us up and with one firm thrust he is all the way inside me. And this feels great. It's been far too long. And right on cue, the washing machine finishes its rinse cycle and goes into spin. It's absolutely fabulous! I have never felt anything like this before. I am able to rub my clit up against John's pubic bone and the vibrations from the machine are flowing throughout my body and, I'm sure, into John. His strokes immediately begin to pick up speed and soon we are in 'full fuck' standing there in the laundry room.

John is pounding away and I go over the edge. I have been waiting for this one for the better part of a week and my body does not disappoint me. The throbbing starts deep inside me and works its way out through my pussy. Lights flash, bells ring and I enjoy one of the best orgasms that I can remember. When it is ebbing, I notice that the washing machine has stopped. John is still inside me, slowly pumping away, but it's not the same. So, with great dexterity and in consideration for John's well being, I twist at the waist and turn the machine control to 'spin' and the blessed mechanism starts the rhythm going again. I know that all the water is already out of the sheets but all of the cum is not yet out of my husband.

It doesn't take him long. A few more pumps and he starts the twitchy dance as he floods my vagina with his built up volume. Yes, it has been a long time for him too as I can feel the overflow running out of me and down my leg. We just can't go that long again, I'm thinking that he could have burst if he couldn't get rid of that load.

John relaxes and withdraws himself from me. The machine runs on for a few moments and I just stay where I am, enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm and the continuing vibration from my new porcelain painted friend. I have heard of some women who have gotten off by putting their vulva onto the corner of a running washing machine, but I wonder how many have used one as a giant two-person vibrator?

John recovers his underwear and pants. He straightens himself up, tucks himself in, and flattens out his hair. I say: "Thanks, I needed that" in my best imitation of the TV commercial. John just smiles and kisses me deeply. He carefully unlocks the door and opens it just a crack. Looking through the crack, he peeks around and, seeing nobody in the hall, opens the door and steps out. He looks back, smiles and says: "Well, it looks like we got away with it again."

I give him a big smile and begin to figure out where I am and what I'm going to do next. The first order of business is the steady river of John that is running out of my pussy and down my leg. There are some towels in a separate pile so, using one, I wipe up the evidence on my leg and smooth out my dress. The towel goes back into the pile, their third on the list to get washed. The next order of business is my lack of underwear. I am not going to put that sopping wet pair back on. They can stay in the 'to-be-washed' pile.

I transfer the contents of the washer to the waiting dryer; start it and let it run. Next, I reload the washer with the next load, including those damp panties and start them going. While this is happening, I take the time to go up to my bedroom to get a fresh pair of panties. Rats! Mum is lying on the bed, reading. So, I casually walk in and ask her if everything is OK. She says that she got a little uncomfortable sitting in the living room and wanted to finish up this book. So, she came in here to lie down and read.

OK, so I still need a fresh pair of panties. Acting as normal as possible, I slowly wander over to my dresser and open my panty drawer. Selecting a light-colored pair that will not be visible through my light-colored sun dress, I take out the panties and gather them up into my fist. Saying to Mum: "Well, as long as I'm here . . . "I step into the Master bathroom and close the door. I did have to pee, so I sat down and took care of that business. While I had the access to the TP and wet-wipes, I cleaned up the entire playing field and gave it all a good flush. I stepped into the fresh pair of panties, patted my hair in the mirror and opened the door.

Mum was still laying there reading her book. "I'm still doing the wash Mum, I'll be downstairs if you need me." She comes back with: "OK love, and I'm glad you got the chance to be close with John, you were getting a little rough on the edges."

How does she do that? How did she know? This woman still amazes me. She told me later that weekend that she saw the 'wet spot' on the back of my sun dress while I was standing at the dresser. Its size and location 'gave away' my little secret. My mother could have taught Sherlock a few things!

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers