Jillian Continues to Learn

Story Info
Jillian meets up with her neighbor again.
2.3k words
4.14
22.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sh3270
sh3270
64 Followers

This is a continuation of Jillian learning that she liked being more sexual. If you haven't read it, read her first story "Jillian and the Neighbor" first. It's a little long but worth it I think.

After that first time with Jake I did a lot of thinking. John obviously loved what I had done and our sex life was better than it ever was. John was after me all the time, slapping my butt and groping me... I had to admit myself I kind of liked this new John. Of course he was also always encouraging me to be more friendly with Jake, and the other guys in the neighborhood. He seemed to love it when I would flirt a little bit with them. From Jake's stand point, he knew I was a willing little slut and he loved it. He didn't push me, knowing I'd be back for that cock... and he didn't have to. Wait long...

Two days later, John told me he wanted to see me and Jake again. "Maybe a little more than the other night... you know, maybe you kind of invite him and kind of let him know what you want."

"What do I want."

John can only smile as he feels his cock grow inside his shorts, "That's up to you honey. You know I'm okay with whatever you decide."

"I don't know. I'm not sure encouraging Jake is the best idea."

John reminded me how much he enjoyed watching me and Jake and how turned on he was when I returned.

"Okay... but only for you."

That evening around 6 pm I slipped on my red bikini. Not my skimpiest one, but enough for Jake to comment on I'm sure. I looked out and Jake was on his deck. With a breath breath I reassured myself this was for John. I turned to see John watching me so I asked, "You sure?"

"Hell yeah baby. Put on a good show for me." As he gave my butt a firm pat. He immediately headed to his office to watch.

I got a glass of water, picked up my book and walked out to the pool deck to lay down on my lounge and read. At least that was the impression I wanted to give. I open my book and start to read, glancing over top of it to see Jake watching me. He very casually lowers his hand down to his crotch, adjusting himself as the guys say.

"Hi Jilly... want some company?"

"Sure Jake, come on down the gate is open."

It didn't take him long to appear on the pool deck, dressed as usual in a t-shirt and shorts. Never anything fancy, never anything to scruff or dirty. As he approached, my eyes moved to his crotch, his semi hard bulge obvious as he walked.

"Nice evening to side by the pool and read." I casually said as Jake sat on the lounger chair beside mine. I stared at my book, trying to make he believe I was reading it. My mind wondering to John. Was he watching my every move?

Jake snapped me back to the present, "Looking good in that bikini Jilly. Making me have dirty thoughts."

I get a huge smile, just short of laughing, "You always have dirty thoughts Jake."

I glance over as he moves his hand to this crotch, "Every time I see you Jilly baby." As he squeezes his cock through his shorts, smiling as he sees me watching. "I'm game any time you want Jilly... you know that doll."

He knows I didn't invite him down for good conversation. He smiles as he asks, "Should I give him a little air?"

He stares at my breasts as I realize my nipples are hard and poking against my bikini top. Looking at him, his smile spreads across his face as he winks at me, "Sure... it might be a good idea."

"Lose the top Jilly." This time it was more of a direction than a request.

My hands move without thinking as I sit my book down and lean forward, reaching back and unhooking my top, letting it fall to my lap. "Better?"

"Damn girl those are some fine tits." As he opens his shorts, showing me he is not wearing anything underneath. His semi-erect cock laying there against his stomach as he leans back a little bit.

I swing my legs to the side of my lounge as I face him, letting him get a good look at my bared breasts. Then I stand and move to his lounge, straddling it I sit down on the end, my eyes locked with his, watching him as he knows I'm his little play toy.

"Go on Jilly, I know you want to touch it." he grins.

My hands move to his thighs and slowly move upward until they are at the top of his shorts. "Let get rid of these." I say as he raises up so I can pull his shorts off for him. Me undressing this pervert...

"I knew you'd be back for more Jilly." As his hand reaches out and cups one of my breasts. I can't believe it, but I hear myself moan as he gives it a squeeze.

"Like that do you Jilly." As he takes my hand and places it on his now exposed cock. His thumb and forefinger gently pinching my nipple as my hand wraps around his mostly hard cock.

Knowing why I'm here, I lean down, my hand holding him as my lips touch it. There is something about him, his cock, maybe it's just because he's not my husband, but I am so turned on. In no time I have my lips wrapped around his cock, slowly bobbing up and down over half his length.

"Mmmmm yes Jilly. You're amazing babydoll." As his hands roam over my body, one of them groping my hanging breasts while the other one rests on my head. "You like ole Jake's big cock don't you girl."

I can only moan, not wanting to tell him how much I like his cock. Damn I hope John is enjoying this as much as I am. Without thinking, I slip one of my hands down and rub my clit through my bikini.

After a few more bobs, Jake says, "Maybe you should take that bottom off too sweetie. Let me see what you're hiding in there. I'm guessing a neatly trimmed bush." As his hand moves from my head down to my ass, caressing in.

I pause my sucking, and look up at him. He is smiling ear to ear knowing he is in control. I stand up and move closer to him, "Take it off if you want."

In one smooth motion he has my bikini around my ankles. I step out of it, staring at him as he has his first view of me totally nude. My tanlines and neatly trimmed pubic hair on display for him.

With a laugh, "I knew you have it trimmed all nice and neat just for me Jilly." As his hand slide along my legs before pulling me towards him.

Giving in to my desire, I let him pull me on top of him. Taking advantage of my confusion, he pulls my face to his and kisses me, my nude body now on top of his. I don't know why, but I kiss him back as I lay on top of him.

"Mmmm... that's my good girl Jilly." As I feel his fully hard cock pressing into my belly. I had came out here to give him a blowjob, but now...

"Mmmm... Jake... I'm not sure..." I try to resist as I feel his hand on my butt, pulling me up a little bit.

"We both know you need it babydoll. Just relax and let it happen." As we continued to kiss, I feel my now wet pussy move up on his cock. I start to slide myself up and down on him, feeling his cock on my clit.

"No... please..." as he moves, position the tip of his cock at my pussy. My married pussy... I have never been with anyone besides John. I begin to panic as I feel him press against my pussy, forcing it to open slightly.

"Shhhh.... It's okay babydoll. You're gonna love this as much as me." As I feel the head of his cock pop inside me.

"Oh Jake..." I moan as he pulls my mouth to his, kissing me hard as he forces more of his cock inside me. He is big. I feel my pussy stretch to allow him in, wondering if I can take all of him. Knowing I can't stop now, I place my hands on his chest and push back, willingly taking more of his cock as I do.

"That's a good girl Jilly. I knew you'd be a good girl. Just relax and make ole Jake feel good."

"Mmmmm... god Jake..." as I raise up more, sitting on top of his cock now. My pussy stretched more than ever before and my hand tells me there are a few inches more to go. "I'm not sure..."

Jake places his hands on my shoulders and tell me to relax. Then he slowly forces me down until I can feel him against me. I had it all inside me. I sit there, not moving as I watch Jake smiling, knowing I am totally his, at least for now

"Damn impressive for such a small girl Jilly." Jake smiles as his hand slide down to my hips.

"Yeah..." I half moan, " I guess I'm just a natural." As I reach down to his hands and pull them up, placing them on my breasts as I slowly start to rock my hips back and forth, grinding myself on his cock. "I know you've wanted to get your hands on these for some time."

He smiles as his hand are free to grope my breasts, soon, pinching and twisting my nipples as I start to move a little more on his cock. I close my eyes and move up and down more, bouncing on him as he plays with my breasts. It feels so different with Jake. Definitely not love.

Then I think of John. But not like. Love John and can't do this, but more I wonder it he has a good view of his cheating wife. Stopping I lean down and lightly kiss Jake, whisper in his ear, "I need you to..." can I really say it? "Fuck me... on my back..."

I can almost feel him laughing inside as he realizes what I'm asking. Knowing I am giving him control of the situation.

"Sure think baby..." as he picks me up, still on his cock, and lays me down on my back on the other lounge chair. Then he slides his cock completely out and smiles as he pushes back inside me.

"You're one tight fuck Jilly." As I push my hips up to meet him. I can only smile as I wonder how John is going to like me after seeing this. Jake has his arms under me, his hand wrapped over my shoulders from behind as he pulls me down onto his cock with every thrust. I am moaning with every thrust, letting him know I am enjoying this as much as he is.

"God... fuck me Jake." I practically beg.

"You like my cock baby?"

"Oh yes..." as I feel my orgasm building.

"Good because I like giving it to you."

"Yes..."

"Tell me you're my little fuck doll..."

"Yes..."

"Tell me." He says more firmly

"I'm your little fuck doll."

"I like the sound of that Jilly." Jake smiles, knowing I'm close. "Tell me again."

"I'm your... little.... Fuck doll... ahhhh... harder..."

Jake slows down, but is now sliding back and slamming into me. I moan out with every thrust begging for more, "harder... agh... yes... please..."

Then, knowing I'm ready he asks me, "Should I pull out?"

Not thinking of anything but my pleasure I respond quickly, "No! Please no..." as he picks up his pace. "Inside me..." I manage to moan as he slams into me one last time, staying deep as his cock explodes, shouting his hot cum deep in me. And causing me to orgasm... my thigh clam around him as my head arches back, my hips pushing upward against him as I scream out in orgasm. I can feel every pulse from his cock as he pumps his cum in me as I collapse back onto the lounge, unable to move. He leans down and kisses me as his cock remains inside me.

"Mmmm... damn that was amazing." I tell him as we kiss.

He finally pulls his cock out of me and stands up, "Okay fuck doll, lick me clean."

I never hesitate, but kneel in front of him and start to lick him. The taste of our combined juices turned me on more. I look up as he watches me, smiling. When I'm finished, I sit back on my lounge, still nude and making no effort to dress.

Jake hands me my bikini. "I better be going..." as he pulls me to my feet, kissing me, his tongue pressing into my mouth. Then winking at me, he turns and heads to his house.

With my bikini in my hand, I walk into the house and straight to John's office. He is sitting there waiting for me, with his pants down around his ankles. I walk straight to him, straddle him and lower myself onto his hard cock.

"You were amazing!"

"I was a total slut. I can't believe I did that."

"Slut yes, but also amazing." He reassures me. "I recorded the whole thing."

"What!?!" I say, shocked. "Why?"

He only smiled as he bounced me on his cock, "so I can watch my you again anytime I want." Then he came, firing his cum to join Jake's inside me.

"You know he's going to want me more... a lot more."

John smiled as he kissed me, "I might need more cameras."

sh3270
sh3270
64 Followers