Druids13f - Long Ride Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen: "Well, you start with clean, short and well-manicured finger nails."

Walter: "So, that explains the attention to my hand downstairs. What's next?"

Eileen: "How about a quick inspection?" She lifted her arms a little and turned herself so that he could see her from all sides. "Beautiful" is all he could say.

Walter then sat upright, put his feet to the floor and reached out for her. Eileen walked over and Walter happily grasped the waistband, with both hands, and started to lower the knickers down her long beautiful legs.

Eileen: "I just put these on when I took off the Yoga pants. I really don't want my knickers to show when I wear the Yoga pants, so I didn't wear anything under them today."

Walter: "The only thing that shows is a great ass."

Eileen: "Then let's get it fucked. What do you say?"

Walter was still in shock. This was the most sexually adventurous woman that he has ever known. She was standing before him in all her glory. Wow, she looked good. "So, what do I do first?"

"Well, it's customary for the person bringing the ass to be 'relaxed and in the mood' by a good orgasm to get things going." She smiled as she bent over, putting her hands onto his legs and giving him a deep open-mouthed kiss.

Walter: "So, what's your pleasure, how can I service you? What do you like the best?"

Eileen: "Well, I really like it flat on my back with you deep inside me. But that usually results in you coming too, and then it's over for a while."

Walter: "So what's your next best choice?"

Eileen: "I really liked it when I rode you and had you deep inside me, but it ended up the same way."

Walter: "You're killing me, what did you have in mind?"

Eileen: "Can I sit on your face again?"

Walter didn't say a word. Holding on to her hand, he pulled his legs up onto the bed, lay down on his back and pulled her toward him. Not shy a bit, Eileen climbed up on his chest and centered herself over his chin. Walter lifted his head and plunged his tongue as far as he could into her moist pussy. Eileen pulled one of the pillows over and slid it under his head, so that his neck wouldn't get tired. This woman thinks of everything.

Walter did his best, after three long licks from her 'taint' to her clit, he pushed his tongue into her vagina and then concentrated on her now fully engorged clitoris. Eileen started to purr and her hips began a slow rhythmic rocking motion. Walter grabbed onto her hips and let her lead for a while, eventually taking over to encourage her to longer and faster movements. Walter circled her clit with his tongue, eventually sucking it between his lips and rubbing the tip with the very end of his tongue. Soon, Eileen was lost in the feeling and she fell into a head back, arms hanging limply at her sides posture that she took when completely engrossed.

Eileen peaked quickly and started to tremble all over. She squeezed her legs together and Walter could feel the pulses in her womb. It took her a while to come down to earth, Walter was almost out of breath when she opened her legs enough for him to breathe. He held her hips and continued to kiss her now very wet pussy. Eileen announced: "Part one completed. Really completed."

She slid down off of his chest and laid herself flat against him. She kissed him deeply, enjoying her own scent on him. After a few minutes, she rolled to the side of the bed and said: "Move over a little, I need the middle of the bed and all the pillows." Walter slid over a little while Eileen took three of the pillows and put them on the bed right under her belly. The last pillow was put under her shoulders and head. Walter looked at her laying there with her butt elevated and was smitten by the picture. She was so 'fuckable' that he almost jumped her without any further invitation.

First, he needed to become familiar with her anatomy. She invited him to run his fingers down her crack a few times and to be certain that he could locate her little opening. He wasn't to try to enter, just yet. Just explore and get to know her a little better. Walter enthusiastically went after this task. Her butt was so smooth, the space between her butt cheeks was warm and inviting, and he had no trouble identifying the little pucker near the most curved part of her beautiful ass. Eileen then told him to look on the night table, that there is a tube of J-Y lubricant. Pick it up and remove the top. Put the top onto the table, it will go back later. Walter found the tube and did as instructed. "OK."

Eileen then told him to squeeze out a little of the jelly onto the little finger of his right hand, the one that she manicured. He was to then transfer the jelly to her little rosebud using his finger: "Don't go in just yet, just make sure that everything is coated." Walter was almost afraid to touch her, he didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't want to miss out on this either. "Go ahead, Walter, I'm not going to break."

So, Walter put his finger into her crease and felt around with the tip of his pinky until he found the target again. "Yes, that's the place, now rub all around it; smear it on good." Walters hand was shaking, he was so excited. "OK, now put some more lube onto that same finger and find the center of my opening." Walter did this, and he noticed that she didn't use words like ass-hole, or bung hole or anything crude like that. When he had his well-lubed pinky in place, Eileen said: "Hold it there, don't move it. Keep absolutely still." Walter stayed still and waited, Eileen moved her butt up and back causing his little finger to go into her, up as far as the first knuckle. "See, isn't that easy?"

Here he sat, with his pinky one knuckle deep in her ass, waiting for what's next. "Walter, now I want you to slowly push it in as far as it can go. Stop when you get there, but don't back up." Walter eased his pinky on in, the feeling was incredible, so tight, so warm and so very personal.

"Now Walter, I want you to rotate your hand slowly, spreading that grease all over inside me." So, Walter, twisted his hand one way and then the other a couple of times, then stopped. "Right, now you need to graduate up to the next bigger finger, your ring finger, Do the same as you did with your pinky, lots of lube, only this time you will push it in first up to the knuckle, then in all the way and rotate. You can pull it out when you're done." Again, Walter followed the instructions to the letter.

"We're half-way prepared, Walter. Next is your middle finger" Walter thought to himself: 'Now, this is beginning to get serious'. "Ok Walter, this will be your longest finger. Follow the same process and we are just about there."

Again, Walter applied the lube to his middle finger and pushed it into her ass up to the first knuckle. "This time Walter, I want you to rotate this finger as you are pushing it in. When it's in all the way, leave it there for a minute then use the same twisting motion to get it back out." Walter again complied. He could sense a little rocking in her hips during this last finger. He said: "Are you OK, Lady? I'm not hurting you, am I?" "No way baby, it's getting interesting now. I'll have that cherry from you in a very few minutes, now." And she then told him to move on to the pointer finger, it's not as long as the middle finger, but it may be wider, in places".

Walter lubed up the last finger and sent it on its way into her glistening ass. Two slow turns in each direction and he was ready to withdraw. "OK, now this next one will take a little coordination for us to get it right. We're going for your thumb, get it really lubed and put it up to me, but again, don't push it in just yet.

Walter lubed up his thumb and put it up against her well lubricated hole. It felt a lot looser and maybe a little softer. Actually, the sphincter muscle was relaxed by the probing of his fingers and Eileen's own conscious control.

"OK, push it in a little, don't go past your thumbnail and wait for me." She felt him go in and when it felt right, she pushed back against him and his thumb went in well past the first knuckle. "Push it the rest of the way. And don't forget to rotate, just a little."

Walter was sitting there with a raging hard-on and his thumb in her ass wondering 'what's next? His fingers rested comfortably against her pussy and he wondered if a little rubbing might be in order. Just as he started to flex his fingers a little, Eileen said: "No, please, not with the fingers that have been inside me. Never mix and match; as much as I might like the feel of you touching me, we need to keep these things separate, for my sake, OK?" Walter understood what she meant and moved his fingers away from her pussy, thinking: 'I don't want to mess up that sweet pussy, not at all.'

Eileen got herself ready for the next big phase: "OK, stay in there and follow me back up, I will come up to a kneeling position." And she began to lift herself up with Walters thumb deep in her ass.

Eileen told him: "You can take your thumb out, slowly. Look on the night table, there is a washcloth, wipe the grease from your hands and toss the rag onto the floor. Now get behind me and kneel down on the bed. Can you see your target?"

Walter moved around and got a good look at her asshole, taint and pussy. She was beautiful. "I can see it, it's beautiful".

"OK Walter, you have to get this part right. I want you to line yourself up with my entry and just meet me, don't push. Before that, take the jelly and squeeze a generous glob on the head. Use a lot. OK, I can feel you 'knocking at the door'. Now, just a little push but stop after the push." Walter pushed and to his amazement, the tip of his cock slipped into her. Unexpectedly Eileen made the next move, she quickly moved herself back pushing Walters cock into her another little bit. And he realized that he was in. He was really in and it was wonderful!

Eileen: "Walter, I want you to push in and pull back a little at a time. Maybe like a half-inch or so. Then with each in push go a little deeper. Keep this up until you are all the way in, then don't move, OK?"

"OK' was all he could muster from his throat. He could barely understand what was happening to him but he would follow her direction to the letter. Walter continued the slow, short in-and-out until the front of his hips came into contact with her ass cheeks. As directed, he stayed there, motionless, for about two minutes until Eileen pushed herself back onto him and then pulled away. He didn't come more than half way out, but it scared him into thinking that he might exit unintentionally.

Eileen: "OK, now the buggering begins. Walter, you have the lead, fuck on."

Walter began to take some strokes but he could feel his juices already rising. She was so tight, so warm and so very slippery. "I can't last very long like this." To which Eileen responded: "Have at it my love, I await your delivery."

Walter took about another dozen strokes and then erupted inside her. Eileen could feel his penis pulsing inside her and her lower bowel was being coated with his discharge. "Wow, what-a-fuck."

Eileen pushed back against him a little harder: "Now, stay with me, we've got to lie down on the bed." She then pulled the pillows out from under herself and tossed them to the head of the bed. "Ready?"

Walter pushed his rapidly softening cock into her as she slowly lowered herself down. They reached the bed with Walter pressing down on her back. Even after a tremendous orgasm, her ass still felt good. Not wanting to be too heavy on her, Walter put his hands onto her hips and kept her against himself as he rolled onto his side. Lying there, as spoons they soon caught their breath. Walter was rapidly losing the battle to stay in her, Eileen could sense his imminent departure.

Eileen: "Well, how did you like it?"

Walter: "I am speechless. That was the most incredible thing that I have ever been a part of."

Eileen: "So, that means that you don't mind giving up your cherry to me?"

Walter: "Not in the least. You have made me really happy. Oh, and I'm slipping out, will there be a mess?"

Eileen: "Probably, but I'll take care of it. Why don't you go get into the shower and I'll be right in."

Walter eased himself away from her and turned her shoulders so that he could see her face. She was smiling and he kissed her long and deep. "Shower, go!" she reminded him.

Walter got up and, on legs a little unsteady, made his way into the bathroom and turned the water on for a shower. Eileen pulled the sheet from the bed and balled it up, tossing it into the corner. 'So much for those pecker tracks.' She quickly gathered up the other evidence putting the half empty tube of lubricant back into the drawer and using the cloth that Walter wiped off the excess lubricant to do a quick wipe up her crack. She looked at it quickly by the light from the bathroom. 'Thank goodness, there was only lubricant and a little semen on it, no stragglers from her insides.' She tossed the rag onto the balled up sheet and joined Walter in the shower.

As they stood under the warm water, Walter hugged Eileen closely to himself: "Thank you lady, that was a whole lot more than special, thank you."

Eileen: "I wanted it to be special, and it was your first time?"

Walter: "Yes, is that a bad thing?"

Eileen: "No, just a little surprising, pleasantly surprising."

Walter: "So, how did I do?"

Eileen: "Well, you take directions well."

Walter: "And?"

Eileen: "You were great! I'll give you a 'B-Plus' for your effort."

Walter: "B-plus? Is that all? How do I improve my grade?

Eileen: "Be here for the Equinox, please."

Walter:" Absolutely!"

Eileen: "Good. I will expect it to be done without detailed instructions."

Walter: "Are you OK? No damages or ill effects?"

Eileen: "No, everything is in fine order. But, remember, at the Equinox you will have some additional duties. Are you going to be able to handle that responsibility?"

Walter: "Remind me again."

Eileen: "OK, first a complete washing of me from head to feet; twice. Then a water enema to clean me on the inside; again twice. Then we repeat what we just did, all without any talking. Got it?

Walter: "Lady, you've got a loyal follower. Where do I sign up?"

Eileen: "Do you really mean that?"

Walter: "I sure do, OK by you?"

Eileen: "Never, ever, lose track of the calendar!"

12