New neighbor

Story Info
A new neighbor falls in love with her neighborhood.
1.1k words
4.61
9.9k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently bought my first house in a quaint little neighborhood. A modest ranch in the middle of a tree lined street, both neighbors with two story homes. No fences between the yards make me feel a little exposed but I suppose that's something I can put in later.

I met both neighbors my first week moving in, one being an old couple who raised their children on this street. The other is a spry middle aged couple. No kids but spend their time and money going on outdoor adventures in and out of our nation. The wife, Ophelia, caught my eye first a petite red head with as natural of curves you can get for her short stature. My eyes lingered on her tight ass when they left. Her husband, Kenny, is tall and muscular I'm sure from a lifelong passion of being active.

I spent a Friday evening alone begrudgingly doing research for my job. As the hours drag later I fight the urge to let my mind wander to the kind of fun I could be having instead. I could be out at a bar dancing with girls making all the men jealous. Or I could spend it running a pool table extenuating my firm, fit ass each hit. Dancing the night away as strangers touch and grope me on the dance floor.

Feeling the heat grow between the legs I snap my laptop closed with a groan. I head to my bedroom with no intention of having too much fun. Even in a new house it doesn't add excitement to my old toys. I turn on my bedside lamp as I strip down to my undies for sleep. I turn seeing my curtains are still open and a familiar tingle rushes over me. I wonder if my Ophelia or Kenny saw anything, after all there's some soft lights on in their window across the way.

Around the bed I go to pull them shut when movement in the window catches my eye. I see them stumble in the room locked in an embrace with a furry of kisses. Shedding their nice evening clothes like they're on fire. I can't help but stand with my mouth agape, lucky to have a perfect view. Ophelia is kissing and nibbling her way down Kenny's body pulling down his boxers as she reaches them. His thick cock springing free.

In the soft candle light of their room Ophelia kisses the tip before her tongue slowly swirls down to his balls, his cock perfectly filling her mouth. He gathers her hair in one hand and thrusts into her mouth slowly, repeatedly, petting her cheek. He begins speeding up before he's using her mouth as he wants. I can't help but fall onto my bed from my knees shaking.

I never thought I'd get the chance to watch another couple make love, it's a dream come true. I prop my legs up against the wall and window sill, twisting and pulling on my little nipples. My other hand snakes down my body touching the wet spot outside my undies sending electricity through me. I pull my undies to the side and begin using my juices on my hard clit rubbing in circles.

Kenny slows down a little before pulling his cock out, a long string of saliva followed. Lifting her chin her wipes her tears and guides her onto the bed. He throws her legs behind her head and burried his face in her wet, sweet pussy. My fingers work feverishly as I bring my other hand to my opening, coating my fingers in juices and teasing my A-hole.

When I look back through my perfect window I almost cum at the sight of Kenny crouched over Ophelia pounding his hard cock deep inside her. I can see her mouth perpetually open and I'm left wishing they left their windows open. I can't handle it anymore and plunge my fingers into both my holes writhing in pleasure, hoping they'll see me too.

Kenny flips Ophelia onto her fours and takes his position behind her, I can see him teasing her dripping entrance by rubbing the tip up and down. My fingers slow in anticipation. He pauses, his tip at the entrance as he reaches his hands around her neck and easing his cock inch by inch in. My eyes roll back with hers. I watch as he slowly pulls back, tightens his grip and forces Ophelia back on his back. I swear I almost heard her scream. Pounding and pounding her deeper and deeper. Her body bent back and being used solely for his pleasure, just what I like.

I force my fingers as deep as they'll go inside me, my moans filling my empty home. My juices flowing and dripping onto the bed under me. I keep watching Ophelia get exactly what I wanted and oh how I wish I could be there to enhance her pleasures. My tongue and teeth dancing on her tender nipples bringing her stronger and stronger orgasms.

Kenny, while still balls deep, releases her neck planting kisses along her neck and back before pushing her torso into the bed. Her tight ass proudly in the air ready for the finale, as am I. My fingers deep in my holes and rubbing against each other in all the right ways. If they had their window open I'm sure they'd hear my juices. I slowly rub my palm against my clit as I lift my head back up to see. My heart skips a beat and I fight an orgasm as I lock eyes with Kenny. He kneels sitting deep inside Ophelia with a look of shock. His eyes scanning my body from small perky breasts down to my wet toned legs, giving him full view between them. My fingers slowed down but not stopping. My face flushed but I swear if lighting was better I saw a wink.

Kenny without warning began pounding her and bending her even deeper into their mattress, Kenny looks back through the windows and watches and I attempted to match his pace with my hands. My body rocking and begging for a sweet release. With my eyes locked with his I can read his lips as he mouths 'cum for me' and my head falls back, my screams filling my empty house echoing and body shaking uncontrollably soaking anything close. My head is spinning as I've never felt such pleasure before. Pulling out my fingers and licking clean I hazily look up to see Kenny smiling and pounding Ophelia.

I watch his final deep thrusts as he fills her with his giant seed. Slowly using her milk every drop with a blown kiss to me. I watch her juices and seed drip from her beautiful used pussy and lick my lips. I close my blinds and lay in bed hot and tired.

Maybe I don't need a fence after all.