Drunk and Taken

Story Info
Ari has too much to drink and gets taken by a stranger.
773 words
4.06
67.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is purely a work of fiction, and is only written for entertainment and fantasy purposes only.

Ari drank too much, she knew it, and everyone else knew it. She had lost her friends in the crowded bar an hour ago, and now was stumbling around having really no idea what to do. Her vision blurred and the pulsating lights and blaring music only confused her alcohol addled brain more. She slumped onto the nearest seat, closing her eyes for just a minute.

When she opened her eyes again she was in the back of a cab, her friends must've found her and where taking her home. She knew she had blacked out, she would apologize to them tomorrow. She closed her eyes again, letting the alcohol lure her into a warm slumber.

She felt the air on her bare nipples, confused, she pried her eyes open. Dizzily she tried to make out where she was, but it was too dark. She was in bed, completely naked, having no idea how she got there or where her clothes went. Suddenly, she saw movement to the side of her and whipped her head to see a man looming over her. She squealed, but the man quickly covered her mouth with his huge hand. He chuckled and said "You really shouldnt get so drunk, you never know who's watching, waiting to take that sweet ass home when you can barely stand anymore".

Ari couldn't help it, her eyes began to tear up, and she whimpered behind his hand.

"Don't be afraid sweet girl, I'm going to be the best fuck you've ever had, if you behave that is". With that he moved over her, already naked, ready to violate her. She started crying in earnest now, but he just smirked and removed his hand.

"P-Please don't..."

but before she could get anything else out he slapped her across the face, not too hard, but enough to stun her.

"The only sounds I want to hear from you slut, are the sounds of you moaning and screaming when you can't help it".

With that, he quickly separated her legs, and started rubbing his large head against her clit.

"Already wet huh? Such a good girl".

She knew it was her bodies natural defense against his invading member, but she was still ashamed.

With a quick thrust, he entered her and she gasped as his hardness stretched her, and he hit her cervix. She gasped, never having a cock this big in her before.

"That's right baby, take it in. Once I saw you tonight, I knew I'd have your sweet pussy wrapped around my cock".

He wrapped a hand around her throat, flicking her nipples, all the while mercilessly pounding her pussy. The sounds of him bottoming out in her again and again, and her wetness echoed off the walls. "Yeah, you like that slut? You like me using your tight little pussy for all its worth?"

She gasped as she felt her muscles contract and she felt herself cum on his cock. He smiled and only continued pounding into her "Yes slut, I knew you'd like this, you dirty little whore. I saw you in that tight dress, flaunting that ass for free drinks. Well guess what, your ass is mine now". He flipped her over in one smooth motion, bent her over, ass in the air. He entered her pussy from behind and at this angle he felt even bigger. She felt herself tightening again and he moaned, slapping her ass and pulling her hair, thrusting even faster into her.

"I'm going to cum in you, whore. You want my seed? Huh? I'll make you mine".

She started to protest, but remembered his warning from earlier. She wasnt on birth control, she usually wore condoms. This man had taken her completely bare, she felt his warm cock twitch and she knew it was going to happen regardless.

"Yes, dirty slut I'm going to fill your pussy up".

And with that she felt his hard cock twitch again, and warmth spread into her. He moaned, slamming himself into her the farthest he could. She has never had someone cum in her before, and involuntary she came around his hard cock once more. He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. They both gasped for air and after a few minutes he slid out if her. He put and arm around her as she started to slide out of bed. She looked back at him and he smirked saying "What makes you think I'm done using you baby?"

He grabbed his already hardening cock, and chuckled.