Drunk on Love

Story Info
Cethaz and Aatos talk about her drinking.
2.6k words
4.75
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGLevy
SGLevy
4 Followers

"There's something about Aatos that you guys aren't going to believe."

"Oh, please tell us, Cethaz!"

Three dwarven women were sitting at the bar, enjoying tall glasses of wine. The largest of them was well into her cups.

"He doesn't have a foreskin!"

One of Cethaz' companions asked, "Do you mean that he's circumcised, like a marsh-gnome?"

"No, Nasrin, he just doesn't have one! Elves don't have anything to circumcise!"

Her friends' eyes grew wide. "How... how big is it?"

Cethaz put her hands behind her head and smiled. "Well, Parisa, I'm not exactly a size queen, but it goes all the way in and that's all that matters to me."

Nasrin said, "What does he like having done to him?"

"He can't get enough of it when I suck on his nipple! It seems a little... unmanly but-"

Cethaz felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Cethie, I thought you weren't supposed to talk about our... private time together with your friends."

"Aatos? You're back from the latrine?"

"I heard everything from when you told them about my penis. I think that you've had a little too much to drink."

"I was just getting started!"

"Come on, Cethaz, we need to go back to the apartment." Aatos took her by the hand and walked her towards the door. He was surprised by how easy it was for him to do this; even though she was incredibly strong, most of her power just went away when she was drunk.

-----

"Okay, Ceth, I think we need to talk."

The two of them were back in Aatos' apartment. It was a clean, orderly place, with bookshelves filled with dwarven and elven tomes. Aatos was a translator who worked in Ardaroun's Imperial library and his belongings reflected this.

"Oh, we don't need to talk when we can have some hot lovin'! Come here, honey!"

Aatos frowned. "I don't think that you're in any state for that."

"Sure I am!"

"Cethie, I want you to show me that you're coherent enough to agree to sex." He took out a quill and some parchment from his desk. "I want you to write your name here to show that you're in control of yourself."

"Oh, that'll be easy," Cethaz said. She stumbled over to the desk and confidently wrote on the vellum. Aatos looked at it; while he loved all the curves in Dwarvish script, he was completely unable to read anything in the mess of squiggles that Cethaz had scrawled.

"I think that you just need to go to bed, honey."

Cethaz stuck out her tongue. "Fine, be that way." She staggered onto the bed and fell on it face down; within a minute, Aatos heard her gentle snoring. He stripped naked, got into the bed next to her, closed his eyes and was soon asleep himself.

-----

"Ughhhhh, what did I do last night?"

Aatos was awoken by his girlfriend's groan.

"How do you feel, Cethie?"

"It's like there's a herd of wild cattle stampeding through my head. But I've still got to report for duty for the city guard today." She sighed and picked herself up off of the bed, and stripped off her dress so that Aatos could put on her armor. "But what did I do last night?"

"We went to the bar with your friends and you got drunk and talked about our... private time. I'm not happy with that."

Cethaz paused. "Wait, I said that? There's a part of me that wishes I could brag about all the awesome sex that we're having, but I know you wouldn't want me to talk about it."

"Yes, you did." Aatos began putting on the heavier parts of her city guard's armor that she couldn't handle by herself.

"I... I'm so sorry."

Aatos said, "I think we need to talk about your drinking. I think you should be a bit more... moderate at the bar from now on. I don't want to seem too controlling but it bothered me a lot that you let stuff like that slip."

"I get what you're saying, Aatos. I'll limit myself to a glass or two if it would hurt our relationship."

"That's why I don't drink at all- the idea of losing control over myself is kind of scary to me."

Cethaz finished dressing by putting on her helmet. "Yeah, I can see how you wouldn't like that." She sighed.

Aatos said, "I'm also terrified of blacking out- the idea that I could have done something that I can't even remember is another reason I don't drink." By now, he had finished dressing himself and Cethaz was heading out the door.

"I'll see you later tonight, honey. But I want to have some... special time with you to make up for last night."

"That sounds great. See you."

-----

Cethaz was lying down on the bed, reading a book of epic dwarven poetry that she had taken from Aatos' shelf. She was wearing the tunic that she wore under her armor, because she knew that Aatos liked taking her clothes off when they made love. She was anxious; it wasn't normal for him to be this late coming home. Then she heard the door open, and she looked towards it to see him carrying a bottle of wine.

"Hi, Cethie!"

"Hi, Willow! Ooh, is that for me?"

"Yes, it's some fine Lufani wine."

Cethaz said, "Isn't that kind of expensive?" Whenever she went out drinking with her friends, she always got the cheapest wine they had.

"Oh, I saved up for it. Do you want some?"

"You bet!"

Aatos took a glass and a corkscrew out of his cupboard and set the glass down on his bedside table. He took the corkscrew and turned it until he had brought it out of the bottle's neck, and then he poured the wine into her glass.

"I'll just have one glass tonight, I don't want to be too incoherent for... well, you know." Cethaz picked up the glass of ruby-red liquid and downed it in one gulp.

"You never were the type to drink daintily," Aatos said.

"Of course not!" Cethaz grinned. "Now, come here, honey..."

"Hold on, I want to take my shirt off." Aatos undid the buttons on his shirt and removed it; Cethaz' eyes went wide with excitement at the sight of his bare chest. The exercise routines that she had been doing with him had been paying off; he had been so skinny before, but now he was beginning to grow wiry from their sessions together.

"You've been looking so nice lately, Willow."

"And it's all thanks to you, Cethie."

"Don't feel the need to bulk up too much, though."

Aatos said, "Yeah, I don't want to look like one of those strongmen. That doesn't feel like me."

"Yeah, you wouldn't look right with too much muscle. But I like you just fine how you are right now." Cethaz leaned back on the bed. "Now get on top of me!"

Aatos laughed and got onto the bed with her. He laid down on top of her and looked into her green eyes, smiling as he moved his hand through her short, ebony hair. Then he lowered his face onto hers and gave her a deep, wet kiss on the lips. Cethaz grabbed the back of his shoulders as his tongue went deep into her mouth. His kisses always tasted so sweet to her, and she savored them for a while before she gave him a gentle push upwards and said,

"How about unwrapping me a little, honey?"

"Great idea!"

He slid Cethaz' tunic up above her head, revealing her stocky, muscular body and her athletic underwear. She shivered in anticipation; she could see a bulge forming under Aatos' pants. He undid the clasp at the front of her brassiere and her massive, tanned breasts popped out. He began to kiss her, moving his mouth all over her bosom, licking her nipples as he gave her firm, flat stomach a soft caress. Cethaz drew her hand through his wild auburn hair as her nipples hardened.

"Ohhhh, Aatos, you're so good with your mouth..."

She sighed with delight as she felt him pull down her panties to show the thick, dark forest of hair underneath. He got up to pull her underwear down her wide, short legs and dropped them off of the side of the bed before he walked over to the bedside table.

Cethaz was confused. "Where- where are you going?"

"I'm going to pour myself some wine."

"But you don't drink wine..."

"Only on special occasions, Peachie, and only from a very special cup. Keep still." Aatos took the bottle and carefully poured a bit of wine into her belly button; when he was sure that it was full, he gently placed his mouth on her navel and sipped from it. Cethaz sensed herself moistening with pleasure as he drank from her. His tongue went deep inside her navel as he worked to get all of the wine out of it, and she quivered in rapture as he drank from her.

"Hey Cethie, it's a little hard to drink out of you when you're trembling like that."

"I... I can't stop, you're making me so damn wet- ah!"

Aatos went back to her navel to drink the last few drops of wine, and moved his forefingers to her labia and rubbed them up and down. Cethaz groaned in ecstasy; she hadn't expected him to take her by surprise like that but she sure wasn't going to complain.

"Oh honey, you're so good at this..." she said. A tear fell down Cethaz' cheek while Aatos moved his face over to her delta. He kept tracing his fingers along her entrance, pushing them in a bit from time to time before bringing them out.

"Do you want me to kiss you down there?" Aatos asked.

Cethaz looked at him, her face a mixture of annoyance and bliss. "Do, do you even need me to say so? Of course I want you to go down on me!"

"Very well then, Peachie." Aatos took his fingers off of her and stuck out his tongue, pressing it through her dark pubic hair and darting it into her folds. Cethaz cried out in pleasure as Aatos' tongue moved in and out of her, and she grabbed the bed sheets as he took her wide, muscular thighs in his hands. This was what she loved the most, and beads of sweat broke out on her tanned skin as her passion heightened.

Cethaz felt jolts of sweet love move through her lower half as her heart sped up. "Oh, Willow... go for my most sensitive spot now, please..." Aatos moved his tongue out of her wet orifice and moved it up to her swollen jewel. He flicked it a bit with his tongue, teasing his lover with some brief contact before he swirled it around the bud. By now, Cethaz was on fire; she felt like she could explode at any second.

"Aatos, I'm going to come soon, ohhhhhhh..."

Cethaz felt his finger go inside her, rapidly moving in and out of her crevice as he licked her bud. This proved to be too much for her, and her hips spasmed with hot energy as she lost herself. Aatos' fingers grasped her thighs harder as she climaxed; she groaned in ecstasy until the sweet warmth within her faded.

She looked down at Willow and smiled. "That was so good, sweetie. But what do you want to do now?"

Aatos was taking off his pants; his erection was poking out. "Could we just hold each other on the bed for a little while before we get to the next part?"

"Of course!" Aatos got up on the bed next to her and they threw their arms around each other while lying down; Cethaz could feel his hard penis poking against her thigh. He held her head to his chest as she planted a soft kiss onto it; her mouth moved to his nipple, where she sucked on it as he sighed with delight.

"Cethie, you know how much I like it when you do this."

She felt his hands rest on her shoulders as he worked on his nipple, rotating her tongue around his areola. She reached her hand down and grasped his maleness; Cethaz looked into his eyes and watched him wince with happiness as she circled his shaft with her little hand. Aatos moved his hands down towards her tight little bottom while his penis grew even more.

"Oh please, Cethie, I... I just want to put it in you now."

Cethaz flashed Aatos a mischievous little grin. "How do you want to take me, Willow?"

Aatos paused and said, "I want to try something new." He sat up, took Cethaz' hand in his and walked her over to an empty wall. "This is something that I read about in the Mandhravi sutras, but I wasn't sure if I was strong enough to pull it off."

"That sounds interesting."

"This is called the suspension technique. You hold onto me while I'm leaning against the wall- you put your arms and legs around me while I hold you up by that gorgeous little bottom of yours and enter you."

Cethaz' face lit up. "Ooh, that sounds exciting! But it also sounds a little dangerous..."

"That's why I didn't bring it up earlier. If I dropped you, you could get hurt."

"Come on, Aatos. You know I'm made of some pretty strong stuff." Cethaz flexed her bicep and smiled proudly.

"I guess that you are. Come on, honey, let me pick you up."

Aatos took Cethaz in his arms and lifted her upwards, so that their nether regions were at the same level. She clasped her legs around his waist and held onto his neck, and shivered with pleasure as his hands supported her bottom. She could feel the head of his penis brushing against her pubic hair. Cethaz looked up at Aatos, who was straining a bit. He said, "Both of our hands are a little occupied... can you get me inside you?"

"Just let me shift my hips a little..." Cethaz started thrusting her hips against his erection; after a few attempts, she managed to engulf it with her sheath. She sensed herself moisten as he penetrated her; she oscillated back and forth on his hard rod as passion welled up deep inside her.

"Oh Peachie, this feels incredible..."

"It feels so nice for me, too..." Cethaz tightened her grip on Aatos as he embedded herself in her; she felt sweat drops falling down his body as she held onto him. All the while, the blissful heat within her kept building and building and building, until she lost control of herself, threw her head back and let out a wordless, ecstatic scream as he released himself deep inside her.

After her orgasm dissipated, Cethaz detached her legs from Aatos' body and buried her face in his chest.

"Oh Willow, that felt so good..."

"Yeah, Cethie, it was so intense, I felt even closer to you than normal."

The happy couple walked back to the bed and laid down on it, holding each other in their arms.

Aatos said, "Now remember, Cethie, no sharing this with anyone else, right?"

Cethaz chuckled. "Right. It's our little secret. And I won't have more than one glass of wine a day, so I won't tell someone something that I shouldn't."

Aatos rolled onto his back, bringing Cethaz on top of him.

"Of course you don't, Cethie. And that's why I love you."

SGLevy
SGLevy
4 Followers