Drunk on Serving Miss Yoon

Story Info
©2022.
2.1k words
4.42
5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first applied to B&M's Writer's desk as an intern, I was quite young but I was quite aware of my feelings towards Miss Yoon, the CEO of B&M. Whenever she was around, she reeked of work energy. I would admire her from afar because I was so certain our paths would never cross. Every day I watched her walk-by to her corner-office, watched her walk out to her window for a smoke break, watched her write proposals from my desk. Every minute of my time that I could spare I would use it to look her direction. She was the most graceful yet sternest being to ever run B&M. As I saw her now, I thought back to the day when I first saw her. She had come to my undergraduate program to speak at a Business Summit I attended. And I still remember how that skirt suit she wore in a green-gray blend swayed and clung to her body as she walked and talked. How the shade of her lipstick matched the shade of her hair, a deep red with hints of brown. How wet I was at the sight of her.

5:00pm and the clock chimed the end of a successful work day. As I packed and arranged my desk to go home, I received an e-mail directly from Miss Yoon. Starting the next day, I was to be her Executive Assistant. I was shocked. What had I done to warrant such merit? As I walked to her office to confirm the receipt of the email, I could tell by the stares and the whispers that everyone else had gotten the e-mail too. I wondered what that meant for me. I knocked on her door, and as I waited for a response, I admired her name in gold plate on the door. Yoon Alice. A-L-I-C-E. I let her name run round in my head. Repeated the ring of it. Mouthed it just to feel it roll of my lips. I was so invested in it that I missed the call to enter twice. When I had come to and put a hand to open the door, the door swung open and there she stood in front of me. A radiance of beauty and excellence. It felt like she'd just seized all the air in my lungs but I quickly snapped out of it lest it cost me my job and apologized for the delay in response. She looked me over and I was sure to everything that I died. Was she appraising me or was she reconsidering?

She ushered me in and closed the door behind me. She made her way to her executive swivel chair and motioned for me to sit.

"Evening, Miss May. I know I am extending you past work hours but as you already know, an important role has been passed to you now. Within the next few months, the company will experience a radical change because our industry is becoming very competitive. I will be going on a lot of work conferences, calls, trips and will be attending and hosting a reasonable number of charity events and galas. Normally, I don't need an assistant but I now do to enable better efficiency with planning and tracking of events. Your employee portfolio has put you in a good spot for this position but you are open to consideration if there is a specific path of life you've already chosen to follow. Every trip expense and certain other perks will be covered by the company should you chose to accept. Do you accept?"

My head was spinning for so many different reasons. This new opportunity would allow me be around Miss Yoon 24/7. I would take orders from her and report to just her. I would be her pet and would get to her my name from her lips. Miss May. No. It didn't sound right.

"Please call me May. I would love to be your assistant. It's all I've ever dreamed of." Oh no. I caught myself. I had made a blunder. I had let lust take control of my mind. Did she hear it that way? Oh no.

And as I panicked, she stood up and walked over to me and sat on the desk in front of me. She bent over and took a bit of my black curls and twirled the in her fingers. Slowly, she said "Well May, you are cute *chuckles*, we'll have lots of fun. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. You may go."

She moved away and I swore under my breathe. I think I'm obsessed. Later that night, 2 friends of my, Shantel and Grace suggested we go to the gay bar to celebrate my promotion. Honestly, I would have preferred to just stay home and masturbate like I already had been doing before they arrived but I had no choice in the matter and soon we were inside the club. We got a sit at the bar table and ordered 3 tequila shots and 3 margaritas. We made it to the dance floor and danced our hearts away. When the 4th song was over that's when I caught glimpse of her hair. I was so sure it was Miss Yoon's. I left my friends and wandered around following the glimpse of red hair. As I passed the bar, I stopped for another 2 shots of tequila because I needed the courage to ask her what she meant by "we'll have lots of fun". This was out of work hours so I hoped she wouldn't mind a bit of after-work energy considered we were inside the club. That must have been the alcohol speaking.

I followed her through a door that read "STAFF ONLY" and I wondered if she was a staff. I hadn't even stopped to think if it was really her and if it was, why would she be here and why I had just walked through staff only like I was a staff. I was totally consumed in the color of her hair and dreamed of seeing her. Under the influence, the dream seemed to come alive. That had to be the only reason I was following the red color of an unidentified woman's hair. Right?

"Hey you, who are you? You're not supposed to be here" were the words that snapped me out of it. And just as I was about to give some confused explanation, I heard her voice.

"Let my pet in, James. May, come." As if drawn by her words, I moved and James followed me. Soon, I saw her in her habitat, a private corner office with the air of a queen. I walked over to her and stood right beside. James made to grab me but she waved him off. "This is my pet, May. Anything she wants, she gets. Understood?" He nodded and left. Meanwhile, I was screaming in my head. Her pet? Anything I want, I get? Who is this woman?

"May" Even the way she says my name is pretty.

"Yes, Miss Yoon" I replied as I turn to look at her properly. She was dressed in a very sexy silk dress with slits on both sides revealing a generous amount of her breasts. I could see her hard-as-rock nipples through the dim lighting and silk clothing. I noticed her recently done nails were red in color and looked very beautiful as they hung over the glass of whiskey on the rocks. She dipped her fingers in the glass and stirred. "No objections to being my pet?"

"None, Miss Yoon." I found myself saying

"Then kneel." The words rung out like a spell and I was hit. I walked over to her very before, knelt and presented my tongue. As if on cue, she dipped her whiskey-flavored fingers in my mouth and I sucked. Her fingers felt so soft against my lips. I shivered as they explored my lips, my tongue and my throat. I felt my groin pulsing hard, my nipples growing hard, the red flush to my face. I was so horny yet all I wanted to do was have her to "...use me."

"And that I shall." I didn't know that my thoughts had leaked out and she had heard me. By the time, I realized, I wasn't going to take it back. My mistress had lifted up her gown to reveal a red lingerie set that I didn't notice before.

"Eat." And I did. It was unlike any taste I had ever come across. The smell of her overwhelmed me and I lost my mind. I was consumed in her, eating her delicate pink pussy like it's all that mattered. She tasted tropical and divine. As I licked and lashed out, I felt her creaming on my tongue and I dug deeper. By now, her moans had filled the air, singing my praises.

"Oh, you're such a good girl, you're making my cum all over your little long tongue" "oh such a good bad girl...ohh ohh yes yes" "oh May, yes harder right there. Oh, you're doing it so well"

Yes, I slubbered all over that pussy, making her so fucking wet she couldn't see straight. I dipped 3 fingers into her pussy to feel her clench so hard and moan. It's coming. I put my tongue right under pussy and rubbed hard on her clit, licking her slowly as I rubbed. Soon she was moaning and bulking over my face and I didn't stop no matter how much she pleaded. She dragged my face into her pussy as I held her legs up, I ate deeper. I was so horny that I became delirious with the taste of her cum. I licked it all up with deep strokes, sucking on her clit with two fingers in her, rubbing her clit. Soon I felt the waves of a second orgasm rush into my mouth. She let out a very deep moan that signified that I had successfully satisfied my mistress.

Alice raised my head from my meal and I whined a little. She smirked at me and said "You've been such a good girl so I'll give you a reward. A little of a lot to come." She had me sit on her table right in front of her face with my back to the table propped up only by my elbows and my legs spread apart. She pulled out from the side desk cabinet a neatly wrapped pink present. She gave it to me to unwrap and out came a pink vibrator. "May, there's a lot for you to do to earn my tongue on your clit. - As she said "your clit", I felt a warmness pour out of me like volcano lava and I moaned - "Till you earn it, I'll tease you my pet and make you cum once." With that, she put the vibrator on my clit at a very low frequency and spit out saliva slowly unto my clit.

I was being pleased by my mistress! The woman that I had fantasies of was going to touch my clit. She didn't understand how much I would cum just at the touch of her. But a feel of her tongue would on my clit was a thought that drowned my mind the moment I heard I roll of my lips. Already creaming, I felt the vibrator between my labia and felt the sleekness of her saliva and moaned "Alice..." She retorted "Miss Yoon" and I felt a smack on my ass. I moaned again "Alice". She retorted again "Miss Yoon!" and repeated the smack. This went on for a while longer with her increasing the speed of the vibrator and intensity of the smacks at my disobedience. My bum was soon red and gushing cum and she seemed to be delighted yet unappeased. To appease her, I reached out my hand to rub my clit for my mistress. I purred "Miss Yoon" while rubbing my clit for her. I moaned that name severally while rubbing and pinching my nipples and clit. She seemed to like the show now. She soon had the vibrator to her kitty and her legs raised to the desk. We both stroked our kitties to the rhythm of the other. Moaning. Creaming. Pinching nipples.

It felt like a melody unlike any other. The chemistry was so powerful that I had cum was dripping off the table. She scooted over beneath it to let the cum drip unto the pussy. She moaned at feel of my cum touching her clit and I moaned in acknowledgement.

"May, you'll really love being my executive assistant."

I giggled and replied. "I know I will Miss Yoon." I couldn't wait for work tomorrow!

THE END.