Drust on the Prowl Ch. 03

Story Info
Drust does four wives and three daughters.
24.9k words
4.66
20.4k
14
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

WARNING: This story involves scenes of oral sex, domination, mind control and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. The sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. The second story is 'wordy', saw no way around that. The three stores takes five pages to read so get comfortable.

My name is actually Drust but I let the women I seduce call me Drew when it serves my purpose. Drust is an ancient Celtic and Pictish name probably derived from the Celtic word 'drest' meaning "riot" or "tumult".

I am over five hundred years old. I had turned eighteen as rumor spread that Henry and Charles would jointly invade France. I went to the village to experience a woman for the first time before having to go to war. It was after my first time spilling my seed inside a woman that my special powers appeared. I can read the sexual needs of women and when inside them I feed of their lifeforce.

I was staying at a resort that was holding a high stakes poker game. Spouses not in the game were playing the slots, way too occupied to send out any 'needful' signals. I walked into the dark bar and her boredom and deep need screamed at me. She sat at a table in a dark corner nursing Jack neat taking small sips without thought. She was my next victim.

I went to her table and flipped the empty chair sideways and sat down. She looked at me disinterested as I took her hand in mine. I ran my fingers across her palm and up her arm then reversed. Goose bumps appeared on her arm as she put down her drink.

"We have met before Claire. It was 1940 in Paris just before the invasion of France began. You sat in a speak-easy in the dark much like now. Your face showed only when you took a drag on your cigarette from the black obsidian cigarette holder. Lesser men tried to engage you but crashed on the rocks of your indifference. You were not looking for intimacy. You were looking for a smuggler."

I turned my hand and my finger nails ran down the arm I still had captive. She took in a deep breath and put her other hand over mine. Her big diamond and wedding ring sparkled in the candle light. She rode my hand as I dug deeper into her pliant flesh as she took in a hissing breath.

"You said you wanted to get your family wealth out of Paris before it was confiscated. You said you had gold and jewelry you wanted to smuggle to the south of France where you had an estate. I told you I could make that happen. You wore your black hair long covering one eye, longer than now. Your lips were just as full as now as we kissed on your bed in the estate. Your breasts were full and begged to be kissed and sucked and bit as you crashed through your climaxes. Your juices were sweet and thick and copious and wet my chin as you pulsed in your aftershocks."

"I helped you smuggle your wealth to a small village near Montpellier. We hid your boxes of gold and silver, gems and jewelry of all types under the floor boards in a wine cellar. I spent several months in your bed making you cum over and over as you rode my long fat cock. One day we parted and you fell in with the Resistance."

"I went back to your village after the war to discover you had been captured and executed. I took a trip to your villa to find it in disrepair. I took a chance and worked my way into the cellar and pulled up the floor boards. Most of your treasure was still there. Quietly I purchased the estate and restored it living there for several years. I slowly liquidated the treasure making trips to Switzerland to my private accounts. I sold the estate for a huge profit. The woman in the area appreciated the treasure I held in my pants. Many wives and maidens succumbed to the beast."

When I said the last part I pulled her hand under the table and placed her palm on my cock. She measured the length and thickness with her hand and fingers leaving it there to pulse my cock with her palm. I pushed her hair behind her ear and gripped her neck hard. She turned her head and kissed my palm tenderly.

"What is your name now my dark haired hungry muse?" I asked her as my fingers drifted down her cleavage moving across her blouse to fondle her hard nipple.

"You tell a strange tale Sir but is it a coincidence or fate that my name is Claire? What became of the treasure?" she asked leaning into me and gripping my cock hard.

"Claire's treasure was folded into my estate and still funds my adventures today, this very night, this very seduction," I said pulsing my cock under her tight hand.

"Sir you tell a fib. If you were in your thirties when you met the first Claire you would be one hundred twenty about now. That just cannot be," Claire said in disbelief.

I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her into a deep lingering kiss that she eventually returned. We tasted each other breathing in each other's air until she broke the kiss after I bit her bottom lip tasting blood.

"Claire, I am over five hundred years old. Many women, widows, spinsters, wives and maidens had given me valuable gifts as they lay spent upon their bed. I feed on those women much like yourself. The deeper the hunger you try to hide the richer the flavor you taste. I am only taking little sips from you here but in your room as you climax I will drink deeply; not blood but your life essence. You shall be spent and I shall be filled. Now take me to your room. I wish to fuck you!" I growled as I pulled her to stand.

I slid my hand down her back onto her firm arse and pulled her full breasts against my chest. Her hand was between us still holding onto my cock which she continued to squeeze. I pulled her hair down in back and when her lips appeared I kissed her deeply feeding from her. She went weak in my arms and I had to hold her up.

When I broke the appetizer of Claire's lips she buried her face into my shoulder. "I cannot let you have me Sir. I am married," she said weeping.

"Yes, married you are Claire but I ask you where is your husband? Why has he not given you the child you so desperately want? This child I can begin in you this very night. You are ripe tonight Claire, n'est pas? My strong potent sperm will find your hungry egg and begin the magic of a daughter. A daughter once born will nurse upon your milk filled breasts bonding with her loving mother. Will you deny this to yourself? Shall I let you out of this embrace? Shall you go to your room with your panties moist with your desire and your cunt hungry for this long fat cock you still hold? Choose Claire."

"My husband is very rich and spends a small fortune tonight at the poker game. He shall return to our room seeking solace. Behind his back I had him checked. He is infertile. If I am to have a child it must be tonight with you. Take me to my room and fill my womb with your potent cum. Do this and I will give you all of my body; all of my body that my husband has never had. You must have done that to other women. Do it to me so I have deep memories of the night my daughter was conceived."

"First your engagement ring Claire. Give it to me as the price for your child. I told you women give me gifts. There is no difference with you Claire," I said holding out my hand.

"Do you know the worth of this ring?" Claire asked in a heavy voice.

"Yes it is worth the deposit of my baby sperm deep down into your hungry cunt to drown the doorway to your womb and find your unfulfilled egg. Give me the ring then give me yourself," I growled and squeezed her tit.

Claire slowly worked her wedding and engagement rings off her finger and dropped them into my palm. I put the large diamond in my pocket and tossed the wedding ring on the table. It clunked and rolled to a stop.

"If my husband returns while you are fucking me I will deal with him. Now quickly take me to my room before I lose my nerve," Claire wept.

We worked our way to the elevator. Claire had one of the penthouse suites that required a keycard. She inserted it and pushed her floor. Once it started she dropped to her knees and unzipped my fly and pulled out my long thick uncut cock. Her wet tongue came out past her full lips and it rode up and down the sides of my cock.

She kissed up the shaft and took my foreskin covered crown into her warm mouth. She slipped her tongue under and licked the fat glands then sucked the slit getting the beginning of my thick pre-cum along her tongue. She moaned giving me additional pleasure as my cock filled her mouth with white thick drops.

Her floor went 'ding' and Claire stood and pulled me by my cock into her suite. "I have to pee," she said laughing and turned towards the bathroom.

"STOP," I ordered. "You have given up yourself to my control. You follow my orders to the letter or I leave. It's too bad you have to pee because first you are to remove all your clothes, then I will give you permission. Begin with your skirt!" I ordered.

Claire bit her lower lip and tasted her blood. She reached behind her and her zipper sang as it rode along her full arse. Her skirt fell to her red high heels. She kicked it aside and I could see the wet gusset of her baby pink panties. Her black thigh highs let succulent flesh appear below her moist panties. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her sleeves down her arms and it fell to her heels. Her pink demi bra held her firm full breasts but let her burgundy aureoles and dark full nipples peak out.

Claire popped the button at the base of her cleavage and her restrained breasts pushed the cups aside and settle on her torso. She slid the rest of the bra off her arms and dropped it on the floor. I sat in a chair with my cock still out and motioned for her to stand before me. I ran my fingers down the slope of her breasts and pinched her nipples until they rose and firmed and pointed out. I touched the front of her gusset feeling the moistness my seduction had caused. "Turn around, take them off and bend over," I ordered.

Claire moaned and did as she was told. I watched as Claire pushed her pink panties over the hills of her firm full arse cheeks. They dropped to her red high heels sliding over the silk of her black thigh-highs. Her scent rose to my nose as she slid her panties off her shoes and opened her thighs.

As she bent over her long black hair hung down and her black haired pussy poked out from between her thighs. Her nether lips were moist and opened when she spread her thighs apart. I ran my fingers down the crack of her arse and lingered on her dark star with each finger. I centered my thumb on her ring and pushed gently. She moaned when it yielded and took the tip of my thumb inside.

I slapped her arse several times and told her to turn and hand me her panties. She did and I took in her vulva. Her labia were covered in short black hair almost like mustaches. Her mons has covered like a goatee. "I don't like the look of a naked pussy. That's for girls on the Internet," she said handing me her moist fragrant baby pink panties. "May I pee now Sir?" she said holding her thighs tightly together.

I stood and kicked off my shoes and undid my belt buckle and my pants dropped. I took off my shirt and stood there naked in my strong physique. I gripped the shot hairs of her nether goatee and pulled her towards the bathroom. She moaned from the bites of pain as her pubic hairs were pulled. I directed her to sit then ordered her to open her legs and to pee. I don't think she ever peed in front of her husband as she turned bright red. I used my legs to push her thighs apart and watched her breasts rise and fall quickly in her embarrassment. She tried to hide behind her long hair so I gripped her chin until she looked at me.

I held her eyes as she tried to relax and pee as she so desperately needed to. Her iridescent blue eyes closed slowly and I heard her pee hit the toilet water. I leaned forward and pushed my sheath covered head against her lips. Those full wet lips opened slowly and slid down my corona pushing my foreskin to behind my crown until my cock sat within her mouth. "Make me cum in your mouth Claire!" I snapped as I rode her wet tongue rubbing my frenulum, my pleasure knot along those ridges.

Even as her piss continued Claire put her hands on my cockshaft and began stroking taking cock deep into her mouth. My fat cockhead filled her from roof to tongue to lips to throat. Her hands pulled my pre-cum out my shaft to slide along her wet tongue and be swallowed. I gripped her hair and pulled her face onto my cock. She coughed as my crown tapped the doorway to her throat over and over.

I gave her no chance to recover and on one strong thrust my cockhead entered her throat. She retched but I kept her moist lips sealed at the base of my shaft. She slapped my arse several time until I pulled back and she took a deep breath in through her nose. I filled her throat again as her spit and saliva coated my cockshaft.

Having claimed her throat I pulled back leaving my foreskin covered cockhead just behind her teeth. Claire sucked my crown as her two hands slid up and down my fat shaft. She worked my cock spitting on the tip and twisting her hands corkscrew up and down the shaft while licking and sucking my fat cockhead. Her tongue dug under my foreskin licking my pleasure knot to excess.

My thighs tightened and my balls pulled up tight. The only warning Claire got was my moaning. I blasted my first cum blob against the back of her throat and she coughed but swallowed. That swallow tightened her mouth on my cock and another blast shot out the tip coating her tongue. I pushed forward my cockhead centered at the door to her throat and I shot several globs directly into her stomach.

I pulled back then filled Claire's mouth with the last pulses of thick white cum. I grabbed her tits and pulled on her nipples as I shook through the last of my pleasure. I heard slashing in the bowl as Claire shook her tits in my hands and sucked my cock full in her mouth. Her fragrance floated up filling the bathroom as my naughty wife had just cum her juices spraying the bowl.

She sucked from the base of my shaft up and across my cockhead and sat back. "Oh FUCK," she screamed. I've never cum like that! I've never sprayed my hot juices like that, Never! I've never cum sucking a cock and having my nipples pulled. Oh Sir that was fucking great!" she yelled letting out a deep breath. "You made me cum dominating me like that! I came hard from the pain and your cock cutting off my breath. My whole cunt exploded in pleasure. What will you do to me when your cock fills me over and over punishing my married cunt?" She leaned forward and sucked my cock down her throat putting my hand behind her head.

She kept my softer cock deep down her throat sucking away at the shaft trying to coax more cum out my slit. She pulled her own nipples hard as her breathing was cut off by cock. She gripped my shaft as she slid my cock out of her mouth and pushed me back.

She stood and put her hand to her pussy and felt the wetness from her woman cum. She ran her fingers through her slit and brought the thick wetness to her lips and sucked her fingers clean. She did that over and over as more fragrant juices dripped out of her pussy to wet the tops of her black thigh highs. When her fingers ran across her swollen clit her body trembled and she moaned.

"Take me to bed and fuck me Sir. Get this cock deep down my cunt and pound away. I want this cock to hurt my cunt then fill it with baby cum. When that deed is done I'm gonna give you my arse. Break my arse with your cock and fill that with hot cum. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" Claire yelled as she wet the bathroom tile with sprays of hot female juices. She had to hold my shoulders as her body trembled and her juices dripped down her inner thighs to puddle on the tiles.

I scooped her into my arms and she held my neck as she licked and nipped my nipples. I used one hand to slap her arse hard. "The bedroom Sir," she whispered at my ear. When I went to place her down she told me, "My husband's side. I wanna wet his side of the bed for once. I wanna drip my hot juices from my destroyed cunt and your baby cum on his side and give him a wet spot to sleep in."

I spun her so her legs were around my waist. She reached down and pulled my cock up and wrapped it with her wet pussy lips. My cockhead rubbed her now swollen clit each time I took a step. She tried to climb me to get my fat cockhead to the door to her vagina. I slapped her arse hard so she stopped. I leaned down to move the bedding and Claire held onto me like a sloth as she kissed and bit my neck and ear.

"Fuck me Sir. I cannot wait anymore. I want your cock to spread me open. I wanna feel the pain then the pleasure as you open and fill me. Then I want to be punished by your long fat cock. Push it down deep and open my womb with your fat cockhead. Get it ready for your hot thick baby cum. I want this Sir, I need this Sir!" Claire growled at me as she lost control to her desires and lust.

I fell to the bed with Claire under me crushing the air out of her. She took in a deep breath then screamed her excitement in being taken. I moved my thighs between her legs and started spanking her clit with my cock. Each time I punished her clit warm juices flowed out from her mustached pussy lips and wet the bed. I pinched her almond and her body thrashed on the bed her hips bucked up against my hand and cock.

Claire screamed and a hot sauce ejected out of her pussy and sprayed my bare chest and dripped down upon my heavy balls. She fell spent her arms spread like on a cross her legs weak. I placed my fat cock crown against the doorway to her vagina and pushed her pussy lips apart. I played my cockhead against her wet hot opening teasing her with my domination.

Claire could not wait and thrust her hips up jamming my cockhead into her married cunt. Claire screamed as my fat head pushed her lips aside breaching her married cunt. Claire had broken her vows taking another man's cock into her hot wet pussy. I pulled her hips back hard filling her cunt with one thrust pushing the walls of her pussy wide open to take all of my thick long cock.

Claire screamed and thrashed on the bed as a powerful orgasm shook all her being. I watched her dark nipples firm and extend so I pinched and pulled each one her breast flesh following my fingers. I felt Claire's pussy throb on my cock as she shook within her aftershocks.

I pulled back to my cockhead and thrust into Claire's cunt pounding into the utter depths of her hot cavern. Claire moaned each time I punched her cervix but then rose off the bed to meet each thrust. I used her hips to slap against me making her take all my length. Her throat and cleavage started turning bright red and her abs tightened. Her face did the silent scream as her cunt crushed all along my fat cock.

I jackhammered her pussy until Claire screamed and trembled in an epileptic fit of pleasure. As tight as her pussy held my cock her hot female cum squeezed out to wet my balls. I pulled out and rubbed her fat swollen clit and her hot cum ejected out from between her mustached pussy lips. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Claire screamed.

She dropped back to the bed totally spent. I filled her cunt with my fat cock as I fed on her deeply. I let her rest for several minutes as my cock moved in and out her hot tight oven. Her blood filled labia rode my cockshaft sucking her own juices out and in her clit getting rubbed in both directions.

Her blue eyes finely opened but they were sparkling pools of pleasure. She licked her dry lips and ran her hands over her hard nipples. She cupped her sweaty full breasts then ran her hands down her abs and through her goatee. Claire caressed her swollen clit and trembled from the pleasure.

"Oh fuck Sir that was fucking great. I lost my soul in unworldly pleasure that I had never felt before. You have a gifted cock Sir. I was so lost in pleasure I don't know if you came yet. Is your cum deep inside me Sir?" Claire asked in post climax pleasure.