Drust on the Prowl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back inside and foraging the cabinets and shelves found enough food to feed us. I went through the rooms and there was a large one with two beds. There was also a large chair. I suggested for safety that we all stay in this one room. I brought the strong box into the room and the one travel bag they had packed for the both of them. I guarded their modesty as they used the privy down the hall and stood outside the room as they removed their outer clothing and slid under the covers.

They called me back in and they were sitting up in bed. The underclothes at the time was an under tunic, now called a chemise. It was a long garment made of linen or for the well to do silk from the orient. In the candle light I could see the dark aureoles on each woman. Each shift was pushed out by their hardening teats.

"Are you gonna slit our throats while we sleep, Sir?" Marie asked frightened.

I pulled my hunting knife from its sheath and walked between the two beds. I put the knife first at Gazelle's throat and she all but fainted. I hovered over Marie and slid the hard edge of the knife down between her breasts.

"Ladies, I'd rather slide this knife down your chemise cutting it open then slice your throat. I'd rather bite that throat as I worked down towards those hard teats. Now stop being so melodramatic and sleep safely knowing I'm on guard duty," I said as I leaned down and kissed Marie. I turned towards Gazelle and the excited young woman turned her lips upwards.

I kissed her softly then she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard and long. Her mother couldn't see as she grabbed my hand and pushed it against her firm young breast. I tested her resolve as I squeezed her mound of flesh in the strong grip of my hand. I bit her lower lip until I tasted blood. I then went and blew out the candles tossing the room into darkness. I climbed into the chair and soon fell asleep.

The room was 'black as night' when I felt hands on my belt. The buttons were undone and my pants pushed open. A slim hand fished for the slit in my underclothe and gripped my cock. She worked it out and it started to harden. That delicate hand moved up and down my shaft. Her palm ran over my uncut head getting wet from my pre-cum.

I went to speak and she put her finger across my lips and shushed me. She gripped my now hard long fat cock at the base and her wet lips slid over my foreskin pushing it behind my corona. My cockhead was bathed by a warm wet tongue as it circled around my crown. My tip hit the back of the woman's mouth and she quickly moved to the head.

She spent some time using her warm mouth on my cock. I started to moan and she tapped my lips to quiet me. I was reclining already so the woman climbed up on my lap pulling up her chemise. I moved my hands to her chest and when I gripped her breast I knew it was Marie. Her breasts were pliable no longer firm but filled my palms. Her teats firmed and poked my hand. I gripped those points guarded by her silk chemise.

I wanted them for real so I gripped her hem and pulled her chemise over her head. I sat up and captured her teat with my lips and sucked hard. I pulled it out with my teeth and Marie moaned. I did the same to the other gripping her flesh making a mountain capped with a dark knot.

I moved to her fleshy hips and pushed her upwards. She grabbed my cockshaft and ran my covered crown through wet warm purse lips. Her lower curls tickled my cockhead until she set her hot doorway down on the head. My fat cockhead was too large to enter her easily. She moved her wet lips side to side pushing herself open.

All at once my corona breached her cave and was gripped tightly. Marie moaned deeply as I pulsed her slowly up then down on that fat cockhead. I pushed her up her warm juices flowed down my shaft providing a thick lube. Gravity took over and her purse slid down my thick long shaft. I don't think she had taken a cock this thick as she moaned as her cavern opened. Her hot sleeve caressed all around my cockshaft until my fat head hit the top of her purse.

I grabbed her chemise and pushed some into her mouth to quiet her. I pulled her down until her tits crushed my leather jerkin. Her purse was now in a position for me to make her ride my long fat cock. I pulled her hips up to my crown then pushed her back giving her all my cock. Marie groaned into the silk stuffed into her mouth as she rode my phallus and it tapped the depths of her purse.

Marie was enjoying the ride so much she was leaking her juices wetting my balls within my pants. I pushed her up with my hips and slid my pants down onto my thighs. We were now cock and balls to hairy purse lips, wet, hot and blood swollen. Marie's pleasure knot rode my fat shaft making her body tremble.

I reached between us and put two long fingers on that swollen knot. Marie huffed and puffed as her knot was abused against her groin. She was breathing heavily through her nose and the silk in her mouth. She rose up then slammed her arse down taking my fat cockhead into the forbidden depths of her purse causing her pain and pleasure. In her wild attack on my cock her purse and deep insides were getting destroyed on the long fat lance that thrust into her over and over.

I reached up and grabbed her flabby mature breasts and squeezed hard causing pain to flow throughout her chest. I gripped her hard nubs and twisted and pulled them out. Her soft breast flesh followed along. I reached down and pinched her pleasure knob then pulled it out.

Maries screamed into her chemise and her purse pulsed all along my cockshaft. Hot juices sprayed out to soak my leather jerkin and leak all over my balls. That pushed my pleasure over the top! I pulled down hard on Marie's hips driving my cockhead against the doorway to her womb, perhaps even breaching the opening.

My hot man-seed pulsed up my crushed shaft and shot painfully out the slit of my foreskin covered cockhead. I pushed her up to have her tight purse suck my seed up my shaft then pulled her down hard to seat my pulsing cockhead against her womb. I pounded my cock deep up inside her over and over as Marie throbbed through her completion. Her hot juices flowed out the space my softening cock left within her hot pulsing purse.

Marie screamed into the cloth in her mouth and collapsed onto my chest breathing heavily. She pulled the chemise out of her mouth and started kissing my neck then all over her face. She took my lips with hers and kissed me deeply and hard. Her wet tongue licked my face and forehead getting the salty sweat that had collected there.

"Thank you Sir, thank you, thank you. I needed you inside me so wickedly. I hungered for a man to fill my purse since my husband died on a merchant trip. They told me they had to toss his body overboard for the safety of the crew. It was soon after that the rumors of the sickness reached the various cities making it all the way to the Capitol."

"I will let you have my body over and over on my estate if you stay for some time and protect me and my daughter. You can be my overseer and take my maid for your additional pleasure. I shall pay you very well. My husband was a very wealthy merchantman. Please take me to the bed I am so spent," she said letting out a long breath.

I went to feed on her and her essence tasted just a bit sour. I took my fill but promised myself to watch her health over the next few days. The sickness ran quickly throughout a body and Marie could already be tainted. My special powers of rejuvenation protected me from any plague or sickness so I could still feed on Marie and even her daughter Gazelle.

I lifted Marie still impaled on my cock and walked her to her bed and slid her down on the bedding. My cock slipped out wet with both our fluids. I went back for her chemise and lay it upon the covers. Just then the moonlight shone through the window illuminating Gazelle's face.

Her eyes were wide open and her dainty fingers covered her lips. I thought perhaps she listened to her mother rutting on my cock. Now the moonlight reveled my long somewhat softer cock. I took my cock in one hand and with the other pushed her own fingers aside. I laid my cock across her lips and whispered for her to clean it.

Gazelle's lips opened and her wet tongue came out. I moved back and forth against the bed sliding my cum covered cock across her tongue and lips. She hissed as she tasted a man's seed perhaps for the first time. Her tongue came all out to lick the far side of my shaft then the underside then she cleaned the close side. Her tongue pulled back and she slid her wet lips up and down the underside of my cockshaft.

I grabbed her neck and twisted her face and put my covered cock against her lips and pushed. My fat crown breached behind her teeth and filled her mouth. Her lips closed tight on my cockhead and I pushed more cock along her tongue. She coughed when only half of my cock filled her mouth. I moved my cock slowly in and out her young wet mouth as her tongue added to my pleasure.

My ball sack pulled up and I throbbed a glob or two of my man-seed across her tongue. Gazelle moaned as her mouth tightened on my cock as she swallowed my thick globs. Her tongue worked under my foreskin licking the last of tonight's seed out the tip. I was too sensitive now so I pulled back and lay my cockhead on her lips. She kissed the head several times.

"You are a very good girl Gazelle. You can have more cock tomorrow. Maybe I'll take you between your thighs and your young arse. Now get your sleep and keep your hands off your purse," I said and squeezed one of her breasts and pulled her excited teat.

I put my very experienced cock back in my pants and lay in my chair and fell asleep. I woke up early leaving the women to sleep. I went about the inn cupboards finding several coins and slipping them into my pockets. I went to the barn and fed the horses. I wondered why no one was around so decided to reconnoiter the area.

I found the bodies behind the inn. The innkeeper, his wife, cook and young server were all lying in the dirt behind the building. Looking around I also found the handyman and a soldier. I went through their clothing removing coins and jewelry and script and firearms and ammo from the soldier.

The soldier's horse was close by and I coaxed him to my side. He was strong and perhaps battle tested. He would be a good resource. There was additional ammo and useful items in the soldier's saddlebags. I walked the horse to the frontpost and tied him there then brought him feed and went back to my gruesome task.

There was a dip in the earth and I rolled the five bodies into the depression. I went back to the barn and brought out a bale of hay and covered them. I went back into the inn and brought out kerosene, firewood, kindling, little twigs and branches. I piled all that into a funeral pyre and set it ablaze. I waited till it was going good then brought the firearms to the carriage and set it under my seat.

I went back into the inn and looked behind the bar. I found the owner's scattergun and ammo and left them on the table. I went up to the room knocked and entered. Marie was standing beside the bed naked. Her long brunette hair was partially covering her motherly breasts lying like sacks on her chest. Her belly was puffed and flowed into her wide hips. Her triangle of darker hair covered her purse.

She did not move so I grabbed her chemise and held the hem towards her. She slipped her arms into the sleeves and her head through the opening and I slid it down her body. I slid my hands down her back and gripped her arse. I brought them in front across her belly then cupped her breasts feeling her hard nips push into my palms.

Gazelle stood there breathing deeply her young breasts rising and falling under her chemise. Her eyes were wild with fright and deep unfulfilled desire and want. She wanted me to take her right here right now. I pulled her to me and turned her towards her mother. I took my hunting knife and split her chemise neck to ankle revealing her nakedness to her mother.

I touched the knife softly to one breast and ran it down her flesh and under the nipple. My blade is so sharp Gazelle felt it not until she looked down to see the blood trickle down onto her belly and she screamed. My hand drifted down and my fingers ran through her curls then into her wet slit. My drifting fingers ran across her pleasure knot and stopped at the entrance to her purse. Her juices dripped onto my fingers as I pushed two fingers inside her but stopped at her maidenhead. I pulled out and brought my fingers to her lips. She licked off her own juices moaning. I pushed her towards her mother and ordered them to get dressed.

I moved to my chair and watched them wrap their inner tunic around their chemise. Gazelle had difficulty as blood was soaking her silk chemise were it covered her cut breast. Their outer garments were wrapped around and tied with a sash. They sat on the bed and pulled on stockings then slipped into their shoes. They stood and said they were ready. They grabbed their travel bag as I pulled the strong box from under the bed and carried it down stairs.

I told them to forage for any usable food to take on the final trip while I harnessed the horses. They asked what the smell was and I said, "The burning bodies," and walked out to the barn. I settled the horses and pulled the carriage around then loaded the strongbox. I tied the soldier's horse to the back of the carriage. I of course grabbed Marie's and Gazelle's arse as I helped them onto their seats. Gazelle turned and pulled me into a deep long kiss and rubbed her young breasts against my arm.

I locked the door and started for Marie's estate. There were others on the road but gave me a wide berth when I laid the scatter-gun on my lap. We left the main road taking an overgrown minor road for several hours. We broke out of the tree lined road to a wide open meadow off to the left. A large manor house was at the end of that road.

I told the women to stay in the carriage when I saw the maid lying dead on the stone front steps. I dropped down with the gun and walked carefully through the open front door. I found the man-servant dead in his bed and the cook dead in the kitchen. I went out the back and the warden was dead by the meathouse. After a walk I found the groomsman dead in the stable.

I told Marie and Gazelle to get out of the carriage but do not go inside until I dealt with the bodies. They started crying when they saw the maid then Gazelle ran to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I was shocked to taste sourness in her kiss just like her mother. I knew they were in for the sickness. Whether they survived was unknown.

I kissed her deeply gripping her arse and her breast between us. She moaned into my kiss as she pushed her breast into my hand. I gave it a hard squeeze and slapped her arse. She pushed off me laughing then ran to her mother and hugged her tightly.

I carried the maid around back then the cook. When the man-servant was out back with all his bedding I told the women to set up their own rooms. I carried the strongbox to Marie's room and tossed it up on her armoire out of sight. She came to me with tears and kissed me deeply. She tasted sour like Gazelle.

She pushed my hand inside her clothes and I gripped her breast over her shift. I felt her nip harden in my palm. She undid her belt and moved my hand onto her purse. Marie moved up and down on my hand until I felt her moistness on her shift.

"Sir, can I expect you in my bed tonight? With all this death around us I need to feel life inside me. Your cock gave me such pleasure I want to feel it in my purse again. I want you to rut in me until you spill your seed deep within me. Will you take me for you pleasure?" she begged kissing me.

"What about Gazelle? She is coming into her womanness and desires to experience a man. I see conflict and anger between you two if she discovers me between your legs giving you manly pleasure. You do not know the path of this sickness and Gazelle could die without ever knowing the pleasures of joining with a man. As her mother are you willing to deprive your daughter?" I manipulated Marie.

"Come to my room tonight and Gazelle will be there," Marie whispered.

"No, tonight you two women will bathe me and yourselves cleaning our bodies of travel dust and sweat. I will then take you both perhaps in your bed. I will use both of you for my pleasure. My cock will find a warm greeting in all your womanly areas and I will drive you to completion over and over until you lay totally spent covered in my man essence. Say nothing of this to Gazelle until the bath is drawn and hot."

"Now look through the provisions from the inn that can be added to the evening meal. You and Gazelle can do that while I go burn the bodies," I told Marie giving her orders to follow.

I spent the next several hours pulling the five bodies into a depression behind the manor house and removing whatever jewelry they possessed. I gathered hay from the barn and wood from the pile and brandy from the house and lit up the funeral pyre. Once it was ablaze I fed the horses and let them out into the corral.

There were loose chickens running about and I caught one and snapped her neck and dressed her using my hunting knife. I walked into the kitchen cut up the hen and tossing it into a pot of water. There were root vegetables in bins that I added to the pot. I started a fire in the oven and put the pot to cook.

Marie and Gazelle had found stale bread, butter and honey that could be added to dinner. There was wine in the cellar which I brought up to add to the meal. Moving about with the women in the kitchen I hugged them from behind gripping their breasts and running my hand over their purse.

Gazelle was looking to her mother for some indication of displeasure or denial but Marie only smiled or laughed. Gazelle turned and kissed me deeply laughing like a young woman of eighteen years experiencing new feelings and thrills once denied by her father's controls. I slapped her arse when she bent over to cut the bread. She laughed and leaned over the table and pulled up her wrap dress.

Her silk underclothe was pulled tight across her arse. I ran my hands softly across her cheeks and down the divide then pushed the silk against her purse. Gazelle moaned and pushed against my hand. My other came down hard slapping her cheek. She screamed but I held her down on the table as I slapped her arse and back of her thighs over and over.

She screamed until she cried and her mother laughed. "My husband should have done that to her to get her to obey me when he was traveling."

I sat at the table and told Gazelle to get my food plated. "Yes Sire," she whispered then served the chicken and vegetables. She poured me the wine and when she turned I squeezed an arse cheek and she moaned. I ordered her to serve her mother who sat next to me. I pointed Gazelle to sit at the other end of the table and she pouted.

I ate well and under the table I opened Marie's wrap and pushed her silk underclothe up her thighs until I touched her purse. I worked my fingers between her lips feeling the first of her wetness. She moaned and lowered her head and dropped her fork holding the edge of the table as I pinched her pleasure knot. Her breathing became heavy as her head lowered to her chin. I rubbed her knot as I drank my wine.

She growled then threw her head back and whined as she soaked my fingers with her hot juices. I stayed on her knot as she trembled in her seat. I looked at Gazelle and she was deep red in anger gritting her teeth knowing I had pleasured her mother. I smiled and held up my wine glass.

Gazelle thumped in anger and brought the wine bottle to my cup. While she tried to pour I grabbed her purse and rubbed those lips under her clothes. The wine missed the cup and spilled on the table. She put it down and rubbed herself on my hand moaning. I slipped my hand through the wrap of her dress and grabbed her firm young breast. I pinched the nipple then pulled back my hands. "Wine, wench!" I grumbled.