Drust on the Prowl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet. I'm gonna flip you over and take you like a bitch, like a bitch in heat. My cock will go so deep into your cunt you'll think it's coming out your mouth. Once I start you'll be nothing to me but a hot pleasure hole. I will not stop until I spray your womb with my thick copious baby cum. Your cunt will hurt for days but you will remember the pain with the pleasure of cumming over and over as your baby started her life. Now roll over bitch!"

I pulled my cock out of her wet hot oven and stood beside the bed. I grabbed her hands and pulled her to stand then turned her. I pulled the pillows to the middle of the bed then pushed Claire down on the pile. I grabbed her legs and bent her onto arms and knees. I held my hard cock to confirm it lined up with her swollen pussy lips.

I slapped Claire's arse several times until her cheeks turned bright red. "Yes Master, punish me. Punish my adulterous arse and cunt. I paid your price now fuck me. Destroy my cunt. Push it wide open, hairy lips to hot womb. Make it unfeeling of my husband's small useless cock. Now fuck me Master and fill my womb with your hot thick cum!" Claire growled.

I ran my fingers through Claire's dripping pussy lips and coated her dark star with her thick cum. She moaned as her dark lips winked at me then opened as my thumb breached her analring. She took in a deep breath and let out a long hissing "fuuuuck".

I left my thumb in her arse as I ran my uncut cockhead through her wet pussy lips. Her doorway opened and kissed my cockhead with wet hot inner lips. I pushed and her cave opened to the training of my fat cock. Her thick juices let my fat long cock slide deep into her cunt. I touched bottom but in her bitch position I still had two inches of cock to give her.

I pulled back to my cockhead and slid back deep. Claire moaned deeply as I tapped her cervix over and over. With my cock deep inside her cunt I moved my thumb along my shaft within her arse feeling it through her thin membrane. I angled my sliding cock over her g-pad and her cunt gripped my cock. I started riding my cock in her heat faster and faster listening to her moan.

For my own pleasure I pulled all out and pushed back into the throbbing wetness of her dripping cunt. I wet two fingers in her pussy and swapped out my thumb. My fingers slid into her dark back hole as my cock filled her cunt once more. I started a tandem rhythm of cock then fingers then cock then fingers giving pleasure to both her holes. I reached my other hand forward and filled Claire's mouth with two long fingers. Now all three of Claire's pleasure holes were filled. Claire sucked and licked my fingers moaning as my cock filled the depths of her cunt and my other fingers explored the darkness of her arse.

I pulled my hand back and slid it under Claire and started twisting her hard nipples. Claire growled and pushed her arse back towards my cock seeking to fill her pussy. I slid down her belly and gripped her clit and squeezed. Claire's face came off the pillows then she leaned up against my chest. Her body shook in climax as hot juices flooded my hand and the bedding. She shook on my cock as her arse pulsed on my fingers.

I rubbed her clit hard and fast and geysers of female cum sprayed out from her wet pussy lips. Claire was soaking the bedding with her stronger scented effluence as she trembled in a huge climax. She tried to scream but only a croaking sound came out. I pinched her nipples then pushed her back onto the now soaked pillows. I pulled my fingers from her arse and slapped her cheeks two handed.

I grabbed her long black hair with my two hands and used them like reins on a horse pulling her back onto my cock. I was pounding her cunt hard and fast trusting against her cervix. Claire was moaning and speaking in French channeling the Claire of WWII.

My thrusting was now giving Claire all my length pushing my fat cockhead against the door to her womb over and over. Claire was now just a hot wet receptacle for my cock. She was drooling onto the pillow as her eyes rolled back into her head. Claire was in one long body shaking climax as my cock pulled her thick cum out of her cunt to run down her inner thighs and soak the tops of her stocking.

My thighs slid across that back silk adding to my pleasure. I felt my balls tighten and rise up as I approached the tipping point. I released Claire's hair and gripped her hips and slammed her arse back against my thighs. I felt my cockhead go deeper into Claire's abused cunt. Like deep inner lips her cunt kissed my cockhead rubbing across my pleasure knot.

I could not hold back and drove my cockhead against her womb and blasted it with white thick hot cum. My baby making globs painted her womb over and over, multiple times, I lost count. I thrust in deep each time my cum spit out the slit in my cockhead. I rubbed my fat crown against the depths of her cunt pushing my cum against her cervix. Claire was lost in uncontrollable pleasure her cunt pulsing on my thick cockshaft over and over as she moaned and cursed through strong aftershocks of climax.

I pulled my cock out of her tight cunt and pushed two fingers inside. They came out coated in my cum. I pushed them against her anus and filled her arse with my cum covered fingers. I moved them in and out loosening up her back door for later. I pulled them out then pushed her arse so Claire fell flat on her belly.

I walked to the other side of the bed and pulled Claire's hair until her face turned towards me. I pushed my cum covered cock against her lips and slid into her mouth. Her lips closed on my cock and her tongue licked my fat shaft. I pushed my softening cock against the back of her mouth and an inch or two slid into her throat. She moaned on my cock sucking my softer thickness moving her tongue all around.

I pulled out and walked over to the liquor cabinet. There was a rare old cognac which I opened and poured two fingers. I sipped it slowly absorbing the essence of Claire's body feeding me deeply. Claire lay there in a post climax stupor for about an hour. I sat there listening to her breathe heavily and moan as a random aftershock trembled her body. She rolled over and found where I was sitting and smiled.

"From the way my cunt, arse and insides feel I would have to guess the deed has been done. I can feel your cum marinating in my pussy. I hope your baby swimmers have found my egg by now. I can consider our arrangement is fulfilled. Now all you have to do is destroy my arse. I can still feel the pain and pleasure from your deep fingers. Oh damn I wonder how good your long fat cock will make my arse feel Sir," Claire said smiling.

Just then the door to the room opened and we heard a male voice yell for Claire. "Claire, Claire, I lost all my stake in the poker game tonight. They will start up again in the morning...What the fuck?" he yelled as he entered the bedroom. He saw a man sitting in a chair drinking with a cock hanging half way down his thigh. His naked obviously fuck wife laying on the bed the room reeking of sex.

Like a snake Claire slithered out of bed and walked to her husband. She led him to a chair and unbuckled his pants and pulled them and his underwear down to his shoes. Kneeling she untied and removed his shoes then slipped off his pants and jockeys. She pulled his belt out of his pants and looped it around his arms and the chair and pulled and buckled it tight. She went to her suitcase and pulled out two silk scarves and tied his ankles to the chair legs.

"Claire, what the fuck is going on and who is that man and why are you both naked? Did you fuck him?" he asked angrily.

Claire slapped his face on both sides. "John, I have contracted with that man to knock me up. You shoot blanks and your family wants an heir. He just fucked my cunt so hard and deep it will take weeks before I'll let your cock back inside me. His payment was your engagement ring. You are to take this cuckolding like a man and watch the final agreement."

"I have promised him my arse. He is gonna fill my virgin arse with his long fat cock over and over destroying it until he fills it with hot thick cum. Then I'm gonna tip your chair over and squat over you and feed you his cum from my arse. Now be a good boy and watch me get fucked where I never let you in and maybe I'll suck you off later in bed. You get to sleep in the cold cum wet side of the bed this time. Here bite these," Claire said as she pushed a hard nipple against his lips.

He bit her tits hard perhaps in anger perhaps in letting her dominate him. She reached between her pussy lips and brought some of my cum up and coated her nipples. "Lick off another man's cum from your wife's tits, John. Master pumped so much cum into my cunt it's dripping out even now."

Claire rubbed her cum coated nipples across his lips and cheeks going back to her pussy several times. "Oh fuck, that is getting me so fucking horny for Master's big fat long cock. Suck my nipples John. I wanna watch you clean his cum off my tits," she moaned as he finally licked and sucked her hard pointed nipples. "Now watch me get fucked in the arse, John. It will be your own private porno. Too bad we don't have a camera. I know I'll get it all on my phone!"

Claire dug in her purse and set the phone on the table pointing to the arm of the sofa. She hit the video then lay across the arm her arse pointing back towards me. She got up and played the video and was pleased it will get her arse being fucked. She lay back across the padded sofa arm and turned her face and tits back towards her husband then reached back and pulled her arse cheeks apart.

"Ok all set Master, come fuck my arse. Let me suck your cock first and get you nice and hard."

I walked to the sofa and knelt down and brought my fat cock to Claire's lips. I made sure the phone would get this view. She opened her mouth wide and I slid my cock along her tongue and kept pushing until her lips gripped my base and her tongue licked my balls. I used her mouth and throat to get me hard making her gag on my cock for effect. I kept fucking her mouth her slurping and gagging being recorded.

"Oh what a fucking thick cock he has John, not like yours. You give me permission for him to fuck my arse John. Say it John. Say he has your permission to fuck my arse! Say it John or you you'll never get this pussy or arse again. And I'll tell the family you couldn't get the job done and I had to hire a cock to knock me up!"

"Yes damn it. That man can fuck your arse!" John yelled.

I stood and walked into the bathroom and took out the shea butter hand cream and returned to behind Claire. I squeezed a few drops between her arse cheeks and directly on her dark star. She moaned from the coolness of the cream and her dark ring winked as it got coated. I knelt in front of Claire and dripped the cream into her palm. She coated my cockhead and shaft running her hand up and down applying the cream. She put a large dollop on my cockhead rubbing it under my foreskin.

"Put that monster in my arse and punish it, Master!"

I saw something in the bathroom and went back to get it. I walked behind Claire and slapped her ass with her hairbrush. She screamed as I held her back down and turned her arse bright red. I turned the brush and slid the handle into her pussy and moved it rapidly in and out. She screamed and her body shook. When I pulled the brush out she sprayed her female cum back at me and soaked the wood floor. I repeated the attack on her pussy and she sprayed again screaming and cursing.

"See what my cunt can do John when someone knows what they are doing. Look at all my cum. I'm gonna make you lick all that up. Now watch as my arse gets FUCKED!" she screamed. "Ram your cock down my arse Master. Ram it hard and deep," she said as she reached back and pulled her arse cheeks wide open. She pulsed her arsehole winking it at me giving me the target for my cockhead.

I took my cock in hand and slapped my fat cockhead against her winking dark star. Each time I slapped her juices would bubble out wetting the sofa arm. I stood off to one side for the phone camera angle and pushed my uncut cockhead against her back portal. As her aperture opened my foreskin got pushed back off my crown. Her forbidden circle opened and my cockhead slipped in off the hand cream and her anal ring captured my fat crown.

"Oh Fuck John! His cock is in my arse. It hurts so much but I'm gonna take it all. Push Master, push it all inside. Open up my dark hole and fill it with fat cock!" she pleaded.

I put my weight behind my cock and slowly slid down into her tight darkness. The shea butter cream was slick on my shaft as I pumped in and out until my heavy ball sack kissed her mustached black haired pussy lips. "Oh fuck!" was all she said.

I pulled back to my fat cockhead and let the camera record my long fat shaft sliding in and out of Claire's arse. I pulled out and walked to the phone pointing it at my long shiny cock. I moved behind her and quickly took pics of the large "O" of the ring of her arse. I lay my cockhead at the opening and took several more pics. I turned it onto video and recorded my cock sliding in and out her arse pulling and pushing her dark circle lips around my fat shaft.

I started going faster and deeper pushing her tummy into the sofa arm. I reached under her and gripped her clit and rubbed it quickly. She screamed and spayed her juices back at me wetting the floor again. There was now a large pool of woman cum on the floor. She was moaning and groaning and cursing as she shook through a huge orgasm. Her arse chute gripped and released my cock shaft as she trembled through each of her climaxes.

Her ass pulsing on my cock was too much for me so I pushed hard against Claire's ass and shot rope after hot rope of cum out my slit in my fat head. Many thick globs of cum shot hot out of my cockhead and filled her ass chute. So the wife slut was filled with my cum.

"Oh Master my arse is destroyed! It's pulsing from pain and pleasure. Your thick heat is so deep inside me. I feel full impaled on your thickness. Oh fuck that felt great John. His big cock deep down my arse pushing out my insides. What pain and pleasure my husband," she moaned.

I stayed deep in Claire's ass until her breathing calmed and she pushed back against me. She stood and my cock slid from her arse. She walked to her husband. On her own she tipped her husband still tied to the chair down onto the rug. She moved her arse above her husband's mouth then held his nose closed. When he opened his mouth to breath she hovered her arse and dripped my thick hot cum into his mouth. She grunted several times to be sure he got all the hot thick cum dripped into his mouth.

I moved around in front of Claire and took some pics of her tits and pussy. I told her to clean off my cock. My cock was still firm and she slid it all the way to the back of her throat and sucked strongly out to my crown. I took more shots of my cock in her mouth. She sucked a few hard pulls to get a few final drops. When I pulled out she leaned forward and kissed her husband deeply playing my final cum across their tongues.

Claire untied her husband and helped him up then led him by his hard cock to the bed. She laid him down in 'the wet spot' then took his cock in her mouth and started pumping and sucking. I watched her pay the price of her infidelity, as it were, as she took him deep to the base of his cock. I dress as Claire licked his cockhead and up and down his shaft.

As I was tying my shoes she moved and aimed his cockhead at her anus and slowly took her husband's cock up her arse. I took a few more pics with her phone of John's cock in Claire's arse. She was cooing with him, telling him how much she loved him and how much she loved his cock in her arse. As I had the video going she got John to say he would raise the child as his own and designate her as his heir.

I put Claire's phone on the table and clicked off the lights and quietly picked up Claire's pink silk panties and let myself out. As I put her fragrant panties in my pocket I fingered her diamond engagement ring. That rock would be sold and the proceeds added to my estate. Now another wife claimed, another child started in a warm womb. I considered this a very successful evening.

It was ancient times in a capital city when the rumors of a sickness sweeping the large cities reached us. Travelers told of a horrible quick death by the hundreds in towns and villages. Some hamlets were completely wiped out. People were panicking making plans to leave the Capital. Rich citizens were packing for their country homes taking furniture and all manner of heavy stuff which would slow down their journey.

I was casually acquainted with a recently widowed mother and her adult daughter. They rambled on about what they were going to bring when I stopped them short. I told Marie to pack her silver and gold and her jewelry and a few travel clothes for the two of them. A chair would have no value if they were dead. That frightened them and they asked for my help. Marie also asked if I could spare the time and drive their carriage to her estate. Marie also offered to put me up at the estate until this horror ended.

Her daughter Gazelle kept her eyes down cast. I told her her name means Graceful Deer and she blushed deep red but graced me with a smile. We spent the day packing and eliminating unnecessary items. They fussed but I told them to lock up the house and everything would be safe for their return. No one fleeing a sickness would stop to take a chair or a painting.

The carriage was loaded and the horses were hitched. I helped Gazelle into the carriage and 'by accident' ran my hand across her arse. She took in a deep breath and lost her balance and her arse landed in both my hands. I squeezed her softness then pushed her inside. She sat and looked at me and blushed deeply.

I heard a noise behind me and Marie was trying to carry a small travel box. I moved to take it and she held it back. "Marie this might be a dangerous trip and you will have to trust me. I shall not rob you nor harm you or your daughter. I might even be called upon to defend you both," I said trying to calm and assure her.

She handed me the box and its weight caught me off guard. I walked it to the carriage and slid it under the seat. I helped Marie into her seat running my hand along her thigh and locked up the doors. I climbed up into the seat and snapped the reins and the horses started off. It would be an overnight trip requiring a night at a roadside inn. The road was well maintained and we pasted several walking and riding groups leaving the Capital. I had to stop several times to rest the horses and let the ladies stretch their legs and get a bite to eat.

Off to the side I asked Gazelle how old she was and if she had a serious beau. She told me she has seen eighteen springs. She then blushed deep red again and told me she didn't have an interested suitor. I then ran my hand along her cheek and she turned and kissed my palm. She eeked and ran to the carriage. When she climbed the steps she pulled her skirt tight across her arse. She turned to confirm I was watching.

Marie grabbed my arm as she ascended and 'lost her balance' and fell back against me. My arms went around her waist and as she fell back they accidently went up and cupped her full matronly breasts. She put her hands on mine and squeezed me against her breasts. She laughed and pulled herself onto her seat. She grabbed her daughter's hand and held it as I locked the carriage door.

We reached the inn just at sundown. It was very eerie as not a single person was around. I opened the inn front door and it was empty. I called and no one answered. I led the women inside along with the strong box then took the horses and the carriage inside a barn. I unhitched the horses and put them in a stall. There was still hay and oats for their feed.