Drust on the Prowl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her wet pussy lips and pushed her fingers deep into her. She pulled them out and wet her arsehole and pushed those fingers against her analring and they slid in until she reached her palm. With her other hand she pushed her fingers into her wet dripping pussy. Her juices were dripping to the floor starting a puddle.

She started moving both sets of fingers in and out her pussy and arse rapidly. As her fingers moved out her pussy she leaked pussy juices sometimes splashing the floor with several pulses. She started moaning loudly as her hands moved in a blur. She was rapidly stroking her clit driving herself to a massive climax.

She screamed and pussy juices shot out past her fingers pulsing and soaking the floor. Her body trembled her thighs loosing strength and she collapsed to the floor lying in her own wetness. She was heaving out her uncontrolled breath her hair blowing as she breathed out.

I walked over to her and knelt on the back of her thighs. I grabbed her arms and pulled them back. I pushed her hands into her plump arse and pushed them aside. She got the hint and held her cheeks open. Her dark star winked as her climax aftershocks coursed through her body. Her several fingers in her arse had loosened her back ring and the "O" had not yet closed.

I took my cock in my hand and brought my foreskin covered crown to her "O" and pushed against it. Her loosened crinkled lips pushed my foreskin across my corona until it gathered around my cockhead. My cock entered the beginning of her dark oven. She moaned as more of my cock slid into her arse.

I reached under her and gathered her hot juices on my fingers then rubbed my cock getting it lubed. I pushed the full length of my long fat cock down her dark sleeve. She moaned and moved her arse as my heavy cum filled balls tapped her sweaty cheeks. I pulled back to my fat cockhead then filled her with cock. I did it over and over going deep each time.

She moved her arse up when I drove down grunting when my long fat cock filled her to her depths. I pumped over and over feeling her arse tighten as she built towards her climax. She was soaking the floor with her hot juices. My cockhead was rubbing her g-spot across the thin membrane of her pussy. I reached under her and gripped her clit.

I pinched her clit and she screamed and soaked my hand. I pulled on her hard almond over and over feeling her arse pulse on my cock each time her clit got squeezed. She pushed me back and got up on her arms and knees and pushed her arse hard on my cock. I grabbed her long hair and pulled her arse deep onto my cock. I rammed my hip against her full ass cheeks getting deeper into her arse.

I pulled her hair hard raising her face off the floor. I put my other hand around her throat and she moaned deeply. I felt her pussy juice spray on the floor and splash up onto my thighs. She sprayed me over and over pounding back on my cock. My cockhead could not find the depth of her dark nasty sleeve but it grew tighter and tighter.

She reached back and pulled on my heavy hanging ball sack. The pain and pleasure pushed me over the edge. I gripped her neck tightly and pulled her long hair ramming my cock deep into her arse. My cock released my hot cum over and over. Pulse after painful pulse of hot thick cum shot out my throbbing cockhead.

I pulled back and rammed down with each pulse of cum. I rode her g-spot and moved a hand onto her clit rubbing it furiously. She screamed spraying the floor each time I filled her arse. I pushed her forward onto her mature tits and fell on her back my cock buried deep in her arse. Her sweaty back merged with my sweaty torso.

I bit the sides of her neck then across her shoulders leaving bite marks. I pushed her hair aside and bit the base of her neck drawing blood. I pushed against her as I fed deeply on her sexual energy. I breathed her in until I was overfilled and she was totally spent.

I pulled out of her arse and watched her anus tremble as it tried to close. I knelt on her thighs and pushed a few drops of cum down my cockshaft and onto her ass cheeks. I slapped her arse several times listening to her moan in her exhaustion.

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I crawled naked under just the sheet and fell asleep. Sometime during the night I felt pleasure on my cock. I reached my hand down and gripped the back of her hair and pushed her mouth down on my cock. My cockhead breached her throat cutting off her air.

I let her rise and she spit saliva all over my cock. I pushed her down again and her lips kissed my thick base. I held her down until she started slapping my thighs. I held her a while longer until she went weak. I rolled her off me back onto the floor onto her back. She lay there with distant eyes as I sat on the floor and pulled her onto my thighs. I grabbed her ankles and pushed her knees up next to her full breasts. Her pussy opened wide and dripped her juices out from her lips across her anus and unto the floor under her.

I took my cock in hand and slapped her clit as hard as I could. She moaned each time that almond was slapped and her juices bubbled out to wet the floor again. I placed my foreskin covered cockhead to her hot wet pussy opening and pushed forward. I watched my foreskin slide over my corona as it entered her hot wet cave.

She was so wet my cockshaft slid in easily also aided by her pushing her fingers into her pussy earlier that night. My cockhead tapped the depths of her pussy and she groaned. I pulled out then pushed her naked wet pussy lips aside and filled her pussy again. Her cervix was tapped over and over as I increased the speed the plunging of my cock into her heat. She was moaning and groaning and cursing under her breath as she pushed her hips up to meet my cock going down.

I shifted forward onto my knees and arms and used my thighs to drive my cock into her cunt listening to our hips slap against each other. The fat base of my cock was squashing her clit against her pubic bone. I felt her pussy grip then release my cockshaft each time her knot was crushed. She was taking all of my long fat cock hard and deep.

She was losing her awareness as pleasure and pain was overwhelming her senses. Her pussy crushed my cockshaft as her body trembled and shook through a powerful climax. She screamed and sprayed hot juices past my cock to soak my swinging ball sack. I jackhammered my cock into her pussy crushing her mature arse against the floor.

I pulled out of her tight pussy and hot scented female cum shot out. She squirted several times wetting my abs and dripping down my balls to soak the floor. I watched her body spasm as her legs went straight out and locked and shook against the floor. She yelled over and over as her body was racked with pleasure.

I rolled her onto her tummy and tits and sat on her thighs feeling them tremble. I pulled her arse cheeks apart and just pushed my pussy wet cock against her anus. Her dark ring released and accepted my cock fully down her dark passage. That pain and pleasure caused her body to tremble again. I reached forward and pulled her arms onto her back and held them there as I pounded her arse with long fat cock.

Her pain and pleasure taking all of my strength was causing her climax aftershocks to pulse on my cock driving me towards completion. She moaned loudly and her arse sleeve crushed my cock. That did it for me and I bellowed as cum shot down my shaft expanding my cockhead and ejecting out the head slit over and over as I filled her dark tunnel.

I thrust against her arse cheeks going deep into her darkness rubbing my pleasure knot along her tight sleeve shooting my cum until I lost count. My cock stayed deep in her ass as my balls trembled until they emptied of my hot thick cum. I just started slapping her arse turning it red as she moaned and groaned and trembled.

I looked closely at one of her hands and she had a diamond ring of about two carets. I brought her finger to my mouth and slid the ring off. It will be added to my estate. I have to use various fake identities due to my five hundred year life span. I used one to book the train so I won't be traced in regards to the missing ring.

I pulled my cock out of her arse and her anal ring stayed open throbbing and winking at me. I moved off her and dragged her onto the bed and rolled her against the wall. I spit out her ring and slipped it into my pocket. I used the bathroom to clean my cock and drank the complimentary bottle of water. I rolled onto the front side of the bed and pulled the sheet over me as I laid on my back.

Sometime later I felt the woman role up on my shoulder kissing my neck and shoulder. "Thank you Master. Thank you for using me for your own pleasure. Thank you for using your big cock in all my holes. Thank you for using me like a common slut. Thank you for making me cum and filling me with all your sperm," she whispered as she kissed my body.

"The ring is insured for theft or loss. Keep it as my payment for you dominating me and letting me be your submissive slut," she said then rolled off me facing the wall. She reached back and gripped my cock then moaned deeply.

In the morning the breakfast bell went off so I dressed and went to the dining car. While finishing my coffee my mystery woman walked in with an aged balding man. She had her arm through his and helped him into a booth. She sat facing me but made no movement to acknowledge last night. I walked back to my room grabbed my bags and exited the train.