Drust on the Prowl Ch. 04

Story Info
Drust dominates obnoxious trespassers.
11.9k words
4.58
10.8k
8
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Olivia, what does the security camera detail?" I asked the AI security computer personality.

"It shows these three females performing a Break & Enter then taking over your home in a home invasion. The oldest, I'm assuming the mother, told the daughter with the huge fat ass to check then open the door. Luggage was then brought inside and bedrooms were chosen. The refrigerator was raided and the pool used for their enjoyment until you came home and found your home invaded," Olivia replied.

"Olivia, what should we do with these three obnoxious trespassers?" I inquired.

"Discipline them and teach them a lesson about proper behavior here in France. I think the rudest daughter should be flogged across her fat ass. When it's nice and red I think you should destroy her ass with your long fat cock then fill it with your man pudding so she drips for days!" Olivia directed.

The flogger came down hard on that large fat ass. "Mom!" she screamed.

WARNING: This story involves scenes of oral sex, domination, mind control and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. The sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

My name is Drust which is an ancient Celtic and Pictish name probably derived from the Celtic word 'drest' meaning "riot" or "tumult". Since I am now over five hundred years old I have had to go by many aliases. I have an arrangement with a private Swiss security company that provides me with a birth certificate and passport for the country I am in when I have to change my identity. My Swiss bank account number and password has been the same for hundreds of years and provides me with all the funds I need via bank transfers and now ATMs.

I had turned eighteen as rumor spread that Henry and Charles would jointly invade France. I went to the village to experience a woman for the first time before having to go to war. It was after my first time spilling my seed inside a woman that my special powers appeared. I can read the sexual needs of women and when inside them I feed off their life-force.

I was staying in Normandy under one of my many assumed names at one of my estates I own. I was looking to relax and avoid drama from needy women when a car horn started beeping over and over. I looked out the window and there were three women standing next to luggage looking put out. The oldest was leaning in the car honking the horn.

I opened the door and stepped out. "May I help you?" I asked deciding to use a French accent to go with the character of the villa.

"Well it took you long enough. What were you sleeping? Please come get our bags and carry them into the house! We have rented this villa for the week and want to get started ASAP!" the person that looked like the mother said with that stereotypical middle-aged woman attitude who believes she is more important than everyone else.

I decided to play along knowing they were in the wrong place but I wanted to make them pay for their arrogance. "Well before I can let you enter I need to verify your identity. May I see your passports?"

"OMG Mom I have to pee!" the youngest whined.

"Well then you better get out your passports or you are going to wet the driveway," I said drawing this out with a deep thick French accent.

"Mom this servant is so gross and doesn't understand his position!" said the older daughter. I held out my hand waiting. They huffed and cursed under their breath but dug them out. I looked them over and confirmed they were mother and two daughters. I expected the mother's name to be 'Karen' but it was Chelsea and her daughters were Brittney and Missy.

I kept the passports and said to Missy, "The John is down the hall on the left. Watch out for the bidet..." I tried to say but she shot past me. The 'eek' I heard shouted out told me she never used a bidet before.

"Choose rooms on the second floor and I will leave your luggage in the hall. I will make some finger foods and leave them on the kitchen table. You can choose your beverage from the fridge," I said as I stepped out to the driveway. They walked by me not saying a word.

But then Brittney turned and asked if the pool had been cleaned. I told her it was cleaned earlier that morning. "There are towels in the pool cabana." Missy came out and shouted, "The toilet sprayed my coochie and it was cold!" she complained.

"Well I tried to tell you miss. After all this is France," I tried to explain.

"Well hurry with the luggage. We want to get into our suits and get into the pool. I think it would be better if you were to hurry and bring our snacks and drinks out to the pool," Brittney said with accustomed privilege and frustration. "What is your name so we know what to call you when we want you to do something for us?"

"My name is Pierre madam," I said bowing deeply.

"Well Pear, get to the luggage so I can start on my tan," she huffed and started upstairs to choose her room. Her fat ass swayed back and forth in a trained way.

I went outside and brought in the luggage and carried them upstairs. Chelsea, the mother, came out into the hall and opened her door and pointed to the bed expecting me to bring her bag inside. I did but tossed the bag on the bed. She let out an eek to show her displeasure. I turned and walked past her making sure I rubbed across her tits and went back to the kitchen.

"Well, I never!" the mother huffed out.

I made the finger food and sliced cheese and plated fruit and nuts onto the tray. I left it on the counter and several choices of drinks then went into the den to sit and rest.

"Pear, why ain't the food and drinks out by the pool? Don't you know your job and your place?" Brittney bellowed standing outside the den.

She had on a cherry red pool suit if two postage stamps and a pizza slice could be called a suit. I looked over the long haired blonde. She had grapefruit sized breasts that I wondered if they were real. Her mons had just a puff of curly blonde hair above the red fabric slice and it was obvious her labia were bare. Her hips were wide and her thighs thick but light was showing between the tops of her thighs where her red triangle disappeared.

She huffed shifting her hips side to side. "When you're done purving on me get the food and drinks outside!" She turned and a red string ran between her two hams ala Kardasian. She thought she was hot but in reality her attitude killed any chance for a close relationship with any secure man.

I decided to let their unreasonable demands continue. I made a tray and brought the food and drinks poolside. I whispered to Olivia to keep recording the women where ever they went. Missy had an electric green stamp and slice suite while mom had larger sized fabric. By now all three woman had their tops pushed to the side sunbathing topless.

Mom's tits settled on her chest having lost their youthful tightness. I wondered when she would have her work done. Brittney's tits sat like grapefruits on a stand unnaturally high and firm. I wondered how much saline was holding them up. Missy's breasts were cute youthfully firm with dark rose areoles and chocolate pointed nipples. She wobbled her tits when I looked at them then smiled.

"Watch out Missy, Pear was perving on me before. I'm sure he's staring at all our breasts and our crotch. This Frenchie is so crude! Pear just go inside and leave us alone. Go do what you do when you have no life," Brittney laughed as well as Chelsea. Missy just smiled at me and blushed.

That teasing and contempt tipped me over the top. I went inside and started putting my plan in place. I have an AI computer system who I named Olivia. I spoke to her and asked her to remove me from audio and video and make it looked like the three women did a B&E and unlawful habitation. She worked for some time and showed me the edited video. I had them now.

After a few hours of sunbathing and demands for more juice or water they walked in. They asked when and what will be for dinner after they shower.

"There's no dinner for you three," I said casually.

"What!? What kind of service is this? We paid good money for this stay and we expect better service than what you have provided so far. I want the number for your manager and I am going to demand you get fired and a different servant be sent here tonight!" Chelsea stomped and screamed.

"Mom, get rid of this perve ASAP. We won't have him in this house another minute. Get this Frenchie fired right now," Brittney stomped. Her large breasts jiggled catching my eyes. "OMG Mom, he's perving on my breasts again. He needs to go now!" she stomped and whined.

"Get your manager on the phone right now. Your French ass is freaken fired right now. Get your stuff out of here and get gone!" Chelsea screamed.

"Ladies, and I use that term with a great deal of kindness, you have broken into my house and have been rude and acting with obnoxious privilege making unreasonable demands, simply because you think you are entitled. I have decided to teach all three of you a severe life lesson."

"Olivia, seal, block and kitchen gas," I ordered.

Sounds of locks clicking and metal window shades descending shocked the practically naked women. I pulled a mask from behind my back and slipped it on as gas sprayed across the kitchen. The women slumped to the floor. When they awoke they were tied down across the kitchen table. The daughters were tied on one side with their mother tied on the other between her two daughters. We all were now naked.

Arms were tied to ankles with ropes that went under the table. Brittney's left ankle was tied to Missy's right ankle with the other ones tied to the table leg making their legs wide open. Mom's legs were spread and tied to the other legs of the table. Their large tits were mashed upon the table. Other ropes tied their wrists to their ankles.

They pulled on the ropes realizing there was no escape. "Pear you perve, untie us this minute. We will call the police and have you arrested. You will never work here again once you get out of prison," Brittney yelled.

"Olivia, what does the security camera detail?" I asked the AI security personality.

A female voice answered across the kitchen. "Master, it shows these three females performing a Break & Enter then took over your home. The oldest, I'm assuming the mother, told the daughter with the huge fat ass to check then open the front door. Luggage was then brought inside and bedrooms were chosen. The refrigerator was raided and the pool used for their enjoyment until you came home and found your home invaded," Olivia replied.

"Mom, what the fuck is going on?" Brittney yelled

"Olivia, what should we do with these three obnoxious law breaking trespassers?" I inquired.

"Discipline them and teach them a lesson about proper behavior here in France then call the police. I think the rudest daughter should be flogged across her fat ass. When it's nice and red I think you should destroy her ass with your long fat cock then fill it with your man pudding so she drips for days!" Olivia directed.

The flogger came down hard on that fat large ass. "Mom!" Brittney screamed. The tines on the flogger turned Brittney's fat ass bright red. I watched as her pussy lips pulsed as she tightened her ass cheeks after each swat. Soon her inner thighs shone from her pussy juices leaking out. Brittney was moaning from each painful slap of the flogger. After many swats she started pushing her ass upwards to meet the flogger tines coming down.

I changed direction and started slapping her nuded labia upwards with the tines. Her pussy became a fountain as fragrant pussy juices poured out and ran down her thighs to wet her ankles and the tile floor. With one well placed swipe that I'm sure hit her clit Brittney screamed and shook through an intense orgasm as her woman cum sprayed back soaking the floor. I continued to swat her pussy as she screamed through several strong climax aftershocks.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. I fucking came so hard. Oh fuck, oh fuck," Brittney moaned.

The flogger had a nice sized ball of leather on the end. I turned the flogger and ran the ball through Brittney's pussy lips and against her swollen clit. I rubbed that knot back and forth roughly until she screamed into another climax and soaked the shaft and my hand. I found the entrance to her vagina and pushed the flogger knob into her pussy and added a few inches.

Brittney trembled and pushed her ass back trying to fill her cunt with wet leather. I left the flogger embedded in her pussy and slapped her ass several times with my hand. When I ran my hand across her fat cheeks and down onto her anus I read that Brittney was lost in lust and wanted more punishment. More pussy juices found its way past the flogger knob and leaked onto the floor.

"Well mommy I think Brittney likes it when daddy punishes her ass then fills her with his cock and drowns her cunt with his hot cum. I think she fucked him right before you left on this trip perhaps while you were packing your suitcase," I said having read Brittney's thoughts.

I pulled the flogger out of Brittney's pussy and she moaned its loss. I moved behind Missy and let the tines slowly slide across her ass cheeks. I pulled my arm back and swung the flogger down the tines biting into Missy's ass several times quickly.

"Momma!" Missy yelled then moaned as my fingers played within her wet pussy lips and pulled on her clit. I read she was new to her sexual feeling and was dealing with a daddy issue. She was finding her way being subservient to her daddy giving her body to him whenever he wanted her.

"You bastard! Leave my daughter alone!" Chelsea yelled pulling on her ropes securing her to the table.

"Now why should I do that Chelsea? Your husband disciplines both these girls then fucks them deep and hard. Little Missy here gave her cherry to daddy, your husband. Missy loves to suck his cock and drink his cum while you're downstairs yelling at the cook. Watch, I'll prove it," I said growling.

I grabbed Chelsea's hair and turned her face towards Missy. I ran the flogger knob through wet pussy lips then brought the ball to Missy's lips. I put my hand on her ass and felt her obey to what I wanted. Her tongue came out and licked the knob while I then pushed two fingers into her vagina. I pushed and she took the knob and several inches into her mouth. I pushed my fingers downwards and rapidly rubbed her g-pad and clit and brought Missy to a crashing climax.

She breathed heavily around the ball in her mouth as her body trembled through multiple aftershocks as I abused her fat clit. I pulled the flogger out and Missy whispered. I leaned down and she whispered, "Thank you Master."

I rubbed the ball around Missy's pussy getting it coated with her leaking pussy juices. I moved the dripping leather to momma's mouth and pushed until she opened. The leather ball soaking with her daughter's pussy juices entered her mouth along with several inches.

Chelsea used her tongue to push the ball out but then licked her daughter's juices. I took up the flogger and ran the tines across momma's ass cheeks.

"Don't you fucking dare! I'll have you fucking arrested you fucking pervert!" momma yelled then screamed as the flogger bit into her ass cheeks quickly and hard. I listened to her scream as her ass turned into red welts from the tines biting into her matronly ass cheeks. I gave her over fifteen lashes until she just moaned from the pain.

"Olivia what else should I do to these criminals? They have illegally come upon my enclosed property and unlawfully entered my home. What should be done?" I asked knowing her response.

"Call Victor your police Captain friend and have them arrested and turn over the video proving their crime. But since they insulted you I think you should rut your long fat cock in their asses. But make sure the one with the big fat ass takes all your hot sperm deep down her bowels. Perhaps it will teach her a lesson, Master," Olivia projected.

The two daughters started screaming trying to loosen their ropes. Momma just lay on the table breathing deeply. I walked to the kitchen cabinet and took out the honey. I moved behind Chelsea and drizzled the honey between her cheesy ass cheeks and watched it coat her dark star. Whether an accustomed reaction or first time her circular lips opened and sucked in the honey.

I drizzled my cockhead with the honey then brought it against Chelsea's shining asshole. I tapped that dark ring with my cock crown and her circular lips opened wide and I had my answer. Momma takes cock in her ass frequently! I pushed forward and her anal lips yielded. My fat cockhead entered to her moaning and moving her ass. She pushed up and half my long cock entered her dark cavern. One more push and my heavy ball sack settled on her ass cheeks.

"Girls it looks like momma loves cock in her ass. I wonder if the pool boy gets his balls drained every week with a deposit of cum down into your momma's chunky old ass."

Chelsea moaned and slowly twerked her ass moving my cock slowly within her depths. She groaned when I pulled back to my fat cockhead then returned the shaft deep into her ass. I reached under her and gripped each of her fat matronly tits then pinched her nipples. Momma moaned and whispered under her breath.

"Oh fuck that cock feels great. It's a monster filling my ass. Oh fuck so good. Give me that cock deep and hard. Make me cum. Make me cum all over this table. Oh fuck my ass!" she groaned.

I pulled out and dripped more honey into the "O" my cock had made to her ass. I put my cockhead to that opening then pushed hard and filled her ass again. She screamed as I jackhammered her ass for several minutes. Hot pussy cum sprayed back against my balls as Chelsea came over and over. I had slipped my hand under her belly and found her swollen clit. I rubbed hard and quick across that knob feeling her asschute pulse on my cockshaft as she crashed through climax after climax. I drank deeply of her life-force enriching myself.

I pulled out and watched her "O" open and close over and over as she felt the aftershocks of her climax overtake her body. Her woman's cum leaked out of her mature pussy wetting the table and the tile floor. She was moving her hips rubbing her clit against the edge of the table giving herself mini orgasms and overwhelming pleasure.

"Oh fuck I never came like that ever! You have a great cock Sir. Please fuck my ass again. Never had it so good!" Chelsea moaned in a spent stupor.

"Daughter's do you hear your mother begging for my fat cock? I guess her husband doesn't fuck her that good. Does her husband fuck you girls that good? I think momma has a secret to tell you. You think you fucked your daddy before this little trip to France? I read your thoughts momma. I know the truth. Their daddy is not your husband. In fact your daughters don't even have the same father."

As the girls took in deep breaths of horror I went on. "Your mom is a cock slut. She cheats on her husband with all manner of cocks. She fucks them, she sucks them and takes them up her ass. Two different men knocked her up and she let her husband think they were his. I guess when you get released from our French jail you have some investigating to do," I said smugly.

"You fucking bastard! My daughters didn't know. You fucked everything up, you freaking Frenchy!" mom yelled. I took the flogger and slapped Chelsea's ass until it turned red again and she moaned until she shut up.

"Your turn Missy!" I growled as I drizzled the honey between her ass cheeks. "Oh fuck NO!" Missy moaned then as my cockhead pushed against her anus. I held my cockhead and moved it back and forth coaxing her analring to give way. Slowly her orifice yielded and her circular lips kissed their way around my fat cockhead and let my crown enter her darkness.