Drust on the Prowl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy's head came off the table and she growled to the ceiling. She was virgin tight on my cockhead as I moved slowly forward the slowly back. Her inner ring held my corona from sliding out. I drizzled more honey onto her stretched circular lips and fed her more fat cock.

Back and in, back and in I rode my cock through her tight analring until my hips kissed her young tight ass cheeks. She let out a labored deep breath when she realized my long fat cock was all the way in her ass. "Oh daddy," I heard her whisper.

I reached under her and pulled on her hardened nipples and she groaned. My hand moved down her belly and found her swollen clit. She groaned when I pinched it and hot pussy juices soaked my palm. I stayed on her clit as my cock moved back and forth within her ass. I was gonna give her a massive climax to go with her first ass fucking.

I started pounding into her ass driving her fat clit against my fingers. After several minutes of turning her asshole inside out and burying myself deep Missy came screaming pulsing her ass chute all along my cockshaft and soaking my palm with hot young woman cum. Her juices pulsed against my palm as the table and the floor under her was soaked by fragrant cum. "That's a good girl Missy," I whispered and leaned over and bit her neck.

I took a deep drink of her life-force enriching myself again. I pulled out of her sweet young ass and watched her red circular lips try to close and roll back inside. Those back lips pulsed and winked as more juice rolled out from her pussy lips to drip onto the floor. I took the flogger and gave her a few quick whacks as she was lost in her climax groaning and humping the table edge trying to overwhelm the pleasure. "Oh daddy, oh daddy," Missy moaned.

"Now your turn Brittney. I'm gonna really enjoy busting your ass and teaching you a lesson and breaking your sense of privilege. You had no idea of the power I held as you tried to dominate me. Tied to this table you will now know what it means to be dominated as I destroy your spoiled fat ass," I growled.

"Momma, don't let him do that to me," she started blubbering.

I crashed the flogger down upon her fat ass ten hard and biting times. The red welts rose across her fat ass but the slut came over and over as evidenced by the juices that flowed off the table.

I drizzled the honey between her fat ass cheeks and it found its way across her pulsing anus. I pulled her fat cheeks apart and her circular lips opened and let the honey find a warm place inside. I let a few drops land on my fat cockhead and moved to the edge of the table. I pulled hard on Brittney's blonde hair and moved her mouth onto the tip of my cock. She moaned and opened her mouth and I pushed my cock inside.

Her cosmetically enhanced lips stretched to fit around my large cockhead. My cock anointed with honey and the ass of her mother and sister slid across her wet tongue and stopped when it hit the back of her mouth.

Brittney coughed giving me the opening and I filled her throat with cockhead. She gagged but I kept my cock against her throat. She tried to bite but I pulled her hair hard. She moaned and gave up the fight so I pulled back and let her breathe.

I pushed forward and she licked my cock as it entered her throat again. Her tongue came out and licked my balls waiting for me to pull back. I rode her mouth and throat for several minutes breaking her down and adding to my own pleasure. I pulled back and left my cockhead against her overdone enhanced lips.

"Kiss my cockhead Brittney and say thank you Sir!" I growled pulling her hair and bouncing the side of her head on the table.

Brittney groaned then kissed and licked my cockhead also sucking on the slit to get my leaking pre-cum. "Thank you Sir!" she whispered.

"Now ask me nicely to fuck your ass and shoot my cum deep down inside you," I growled pulling on her blonde hair again.

Brittney kissed my cockhead several times licking my pleasure knot and fat crown then whispered, "Fuck my ass, Sir and shoot our cum deep down inside me. Help me cum with your cock owning my ass. Fill my ass with your long fat cock Sir and use me for your pleasure."

I dripped more honey on my cockhead as it sat just under her dark star. I pulled her fat ass cheeks apart and her orifice opened. The tip of my cockhead pushed into that small opening gaining purchase to the darkness. Brittney pushed up off the floor causing her asshole to slide over my cockhead and suck me into her darkness.

Brittney moaned and trembled as her inner anal ring gripped my cockcrown and squeezed it tight. She did a salsa with her ass taking more of my long fat cock deep within her. I slid my hands under her onto her enhanced large breasts and pinched her nipples. "Thank you Sir," she whispered.

I moved one hand across her belly and between her fat pussy lips and captured her clit. Rubbing across that bump caused it to swell and peak its head between my fingers. Her pleasure almond fit between my fingers as I rubbed back and forth. She moaned and soaked my palm with her hot juices. I pushed back and worked my two long fingers into her pussy.

My palm rubbed her fat clit as I started moving my cock back and forth within her tight ass. My fingers felt my cock as I started rubbing her g-pad and her clit with my palm. I could not go fast my fingers being trapped between her belly and the table but I rubbed to her pleasure. My cock driving into her ass was adding to the overload throughout her groin.

I held my fingers as deep into her cunt as I could and started pounding my cock into her ass. My hips slapped the jello of her ass cheeks as my heavy ball sack slapped her pussy lips. Brittney was moaning and growling and groaning as her body was taken over by uncontrollable pleasure. My cock was moving rapidly pulling and pushing her circular dark lips as it rode my honey coated cockshaft.

I felt Brittney's ass and pussy clamp down on my cock and fingers as she screamed her climax. My balls felt her hot woman cum spray against my heavy sack soaking my groin, thighs and the kitchen floor. Her thick thighs trembled and shook as her body gave over to her climax.

"Oh fuck, Oh Fuck, OH FUCK," Brittney screamed echoing within the kitchen. "I'm cumming momma! I'm fucking cumming on his fat cock in my ass! Oh momma it's so good. I'm gonna give my ass to your husband anytime he wants it momma. It feels so good. Oh fuck I'm cumming again. Give me your cum Sir. Fill my ass with your hot cum! Oh Sir, fuck my ass!"

Brittney was lost in her lust as I drilled her ass with long fat cock. Her asschute got tighter as she came over and over driving my pleasure over the top. I fell onto her plushy ass cheeks and buried my cock deep. My cockhead pulsed as cum began shooting out my slit. It boiled out of my balls rode up my long shaft and shot out the slit in my cockhead. Pulse after hot pulse of my cum filled her ass chute drowning her bowels.

"I can feel you Sir, I can feel your hot cum filling my ass. Oh Pear, fuck my ass!" Brittney moaned as her ass trembled on my cock sucking my cum out of my spent cock.

I took a deep drink of her life-force empowering my body with her energy. I pulled out and watched her "O" leak my cum onto her wet pussy lips and down her gash and across her swollen clit. Her leaking pussy washed my cum drops onto the kitchen floor as both her asshole and vagina pulsed through climax aftershocks.

I moved forward and gripped Brittney's hair and placed my cockhead against her lips. She opened and I filled her mouth with my cum and ass anointed cock. She sucked and licked my cock clean. I leaned down and caught some of the cum leaking out onto my fingers then brought them to Missy's lips. I coated them with my white cum and her sister's juices then went back for more until none dripped out. I pushed those coated fingers into Missy's mouth until she sucked them clean.

I moved to a settee off the kitchen and gathered my breath. "Did you get all that Olivia in case I need blackmail?"

"Yes Master. I have the criminal sluts begging for your long fat cock and edited your commands and replies," Olivia responded. "Ok, dial Inspector Victor." I could hear the two older women fussing and cussing under their breath.

"Victor, Yes hello this is Pierre. I have three American women at my villa. They broke in and took up residence while I wasn't there. Yes I have proof from my security system. I'd like you to come around and incarcerate them. No I don't know who they are, they have no identification on them. I have them tied up across my kitchen table naked. Yes naked! Apparently they were swimming naked in my pool."

"I want them taught a lesson regarding French hospitality and justice. You like young ones don't you Victor? I have the perfect one for you. Bring Louis. He likes the older ones nes pas? And bring Andre. I have one large assed female that is perfect for his special skills. One last thing. Bring your young wife Yvette. I have a proposition for her she won't be able to refuse. Yes that's fine see you soon."

"Fuck you Frenchy! Wait until the cops get here. They will throw your ass in jail and I'll sue you for all you got. Wait until my lawyers get your ass in court. You won't know what hit you!" Chelsea yelled. "Yea mom tell him. He can't get away with fucking us in the ass!" Brittney yelled.

I walked behind Chelsea and flogged her ass. Brittney got the same treatment. I caressed Missy's ass and told her she was a very good girl. She actually shimmied her ass under my hands. I leaned down and nipped her ass cheek then gave a kiss on the bite. Again she wiggled her ass and moaned. "Thank you daddy," she whispered.

Soon the NEE-eu, NEE-eu, NEE-eu, of the French police sirens could be heard pulling into my cul de sac.

"Now you're gonna get it you bastard!" yelled Chelsea.

The three men and Yvette came into the kitchen after I answered the door. Yvette looked at my long cock hanging down my thigh as the men looked over the naked women. Almost by design the men migrated to their preference. The two older females started fussing and complaining and trying to file a complaint until they heard zippers going down.

Louis lined up behind the mother Chelsea and pushed his standard sized cock through her pussy lips and buried himself with one thrust. Chelsea screamed but stopped once Louis started thrusting and momma started moaning and pushing her ass back at her attacker.

When Victor took his larger cock in hand I whispered that Missy had a daddy issue so be gentle. He leaned down and kissed her back and started wooing her in French. He kissed up her neck and nipped her ear whispering to her how pretty she was and how he would enjoy her young body. She moaned willingly when his cock slid into her dripping pussy filling it.

Now Andre was a large man of color and very well endowed. He earned the nickname of 'Andre the Dark Giant' because of the meat that hung between his legs. I whispered that this bitch loved to suck a fat cock and get pounded deep down her pussy. Andre grabbed Brittney's long blonde hair in his large dark hands and pulled her mouth onto his fat cockhead. His knob is the size of a plum but it settled against her enhanced lips.

Brittney tried to get away but being tied down she had no chance to escape that horse cock. Andre pushed his cock into her mouth filling it as her lips stretched wide. Brittney 'glucked' over and over as his cock hit the back of her mouth. Her saliva and spittle wet the table as it dripped off that fat dark cock riding in and out her mouth. Andre pushed in and held her face as deep down his cockshaft that would fit inside. She started moaning as her breath was cut off.

Andre held his saliva dripping cock and moved behind Brittney and pushed his cockhead between her cum coated pussy lips. He pushed hard and his plum head breached the vestibule of her vagina. Brittney's head came off the table and she screamed towards the ceiling. With her hips tied against the kitchen table she could not move away from the dark monster invading her.

Andre moved again and half his horse cock pushed Brittney's pussy wide open. She screamed with that painful push. He pulled back and reamed her pussy again and again. All the men now had their cocks moving in and out the American pussies seeking their own pleasure.

Still naked I moved up behind Yvette. Yvette was close to forty and was much younger than Victor. They never had children and over wine Victor told me they stopped trying. Yvette was watching her husband and the other two police officers fuck the women tied to the kitchen table. Her eyes moved to each wet cock as they moved in the captured pussies. My cock had been in each of the American female asses.

Yvette had a loose short summer skirt on as she was mesmerized by the movement and sounds those cocks were making. Her breathing became heavy as her excitement built. Watching the women take stranger's cocks had made mine grow hard again.

I lifted Yvette's back skirt hem and pushed my cock along her silky panties. My long shaft moving along her gusset poked out the front hitting her pleasure knot. I felt moistness on the ridge of my cock as I moved it slowly against her panty covered mound.

I moved my hands around her and cupped her athletic smaller breasts squeezing them and making her nipples harden. I pushed her curly dark hair aside and I bit her neck. She moaned and moved her hands to my protruding fat cockhead and rubbed against it making me shiver.

"Come with me to the den. I have a proposal for you that should set you up for life," I whispered into her ear then I bit her lobe. I read her needs and she was dripping with desire for the fat cock she had in her palms. Her husband was fucking a very young woman and I sensed her thoughts that she wanted equal time.

I pulled out my cock and pulled her into the den. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap her legs straddling mine. I filled her skirt in back and in front so her panty covered ass sat on my thighs and my hard naked cock pushed against her wet gusset and bare belly. I pushed my hips up and down riding my cock through her wet cameltoe tapping her clit making her moan.

"Yvette, I plan to go away for some time. I will give you a twenty five year lease on the use of this property. You can rent it out and keep all the income and use the property for your personal uses when not rented. You will be required to maintain the property for the length of the lease from the income generated. After the lease terminates it will revert back to the management company that owns the property. This agreement will give you a guaranteed income for the balance of your life."

Yvette moved her gusset covered pussy up and down the underside of my cock transferring more of her wetness onto my shaft. My cock was pushed against her wet cameltoe and was bumping her pleasure knot. She took in a deep breath from each touch of pleasure.

"What must I do to pay for this agreement?" Yvette whispered with her eyes closed as my hands moved and I gripped her breasts again. I manipulated her flesh mounds like dough by a baker. She moaned when I squeezed hard and pulled on her hard nipples under her blouse.

"You must spend the night and bare the child I shall start in your womb tonight. You must strip and let your husband and the other two men watch me fuck you on the settee off the kitchen. You will give me all your female holes and worship this long fat cock that is making your pussy now run with your hot juices. There will be no loving just dominance over your body and mind. I shall fill your body with my thick hot cum as I seek my own pleasure. Do all that but first sign the agreement and this villa will be yours to use," I told her plainly.

She pushed off me and went to undress. I told her to stop as she will undress out by the kitchen. I pointed her to the desk to sign the papers I had drafted and printed and she moved and bent over to sign. I walked behind her and lifted her skirt up on her back. I pulled her panties down to just below her ass cheeks.

Yvette moaned and signed her name and I struck her athletic ass cheeks hard with my open hand. She groaned and held the desk as I turned her ass deep red with hand prints. I could smell her fragrant scent as she dripped her juices into her panties.

I dropped her skirt and made her stand then I pushed her towards the kitchen. We watched the men fuck the women for a bit and listened as they moaned then I went and sat on the settee. Victor could see me and my long thick cock hard and pointing upwards. I'm sure he did a quick mental comparison as men in the gym would do.

I watched him fuck the eighteen year old daughter as he held onto her willing hips. His eyes were filled with wild lust as his cock moved in and out of that young pussy. Missy moaned, "Yes daddy fuck me. Fuck your naughty daughter daddy." Victor just started hamming that young tight pussy.

I pointed Yvette to stand in front of me and to begin removing her clothes. Her white blouse was unbuttoned and dropped on the floor. She unhooked her lacy bra and it also dropped to the floor. Her soft B-cup breasts pointed at me as her dark nipples hardened and pushed out. Her skirt zipper went down and it fell to the floor.

Yvette stood there in pussy juice soaked pink panties. Her gusset and front of the panties was darker pink as it soaked up her dripping juices. I told her to turn and slide her panties further down her thighs and let them drop to her feet.

I made her stop and spread her legs when she bent over. Her thin pussy lips opened and I could see her coral gash weeping her juices. I told her to pick up her soaked panties and go wrap them around Andre's fat dark cock.

She stood beside the large man and pulled Andre's fat cock out of Brittney's pussy. She moved her small hand up and down his pussy wet shaft then wrapped her wet pink panties around his fat shaft. She cupped his large heavy balls then aimed his fat horse cock back to Brittney's now "O" opened pussy and pushed him back in. She walked to her husband and kissed him deeply.

Yvette walked to the settee and turned around. She gripped my cock and moved my fat cockhead to her wet pussy lips getting it wet with her dripping honey. In a reverse cowgirl Yvette slowly lowered her pussy onto my fat cockhead. Her pussy lips opened being pushed wide and she took cock slowly into her pussy filling herself with as much fat shaft as she could.

She moved her feet up on the settee outside my thighs and spread her knees wide open. The pussy riding my cock entering deep was there for the men to watch. She brought her own hand onto her clit and rubbed it quickly until she screamed and sprayed the tile floor with her own hot juices. Yvette rose trembling off my cock and hot pussy juices arced out from her pussy lips and soaked the floor as she slumped forward taken away by her climax.

I ran my fingers across her dark star then grabbed her tits and pulled her back to my chest pushing my cock back into her coral gash. The men could see my cock buried in her cunt making a bulge appear on her belly. I ran my hand across the bulge and could feel my cock pushing her out then disappearing as I pulled back to my fat cockhead.

I now rubbed her clit and drove her to another crashing climax that caused her to again soak the floor with her juices. Her small tits were rising and falling rapidly as she tried to catch her breath.

I pushed her off my cock and stood. I moved her to the side of the settee and bent her over the padded arm. I kicked her legs apart and her dripping pussy was an open "O" to be filled with my cock. Instead while her husband watched I moved my cockhead to her back door and pushed forward.

Yvette was spent and had no strength to protest. Her lack of strength softened her tightness and my cockhead breached her circular lips. I pushed slowly down into her ass stopping to lube my cockshaft with her own hot pussy juices. My heavy balls lay against her thin pussy lips as all my cockshaft was within her virgin ass. I guessed virgin ass since it was tight as a glove and her analring was cutting off my blood flow.