Drust on the Prowl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode her ass out and in for some time claiming that hole as my pleasure place. Yvette was moaning then her ass tightened even more on my cock and she trembled and leaked hot cum juices on my ballsack and the arm of the settee. I was done with her ass and pulled out. I stepped back and her husband could see the "O" of her asshole caused by my fat cock. Victor and Andre could see the damaged I had made of Yvette's ass.

Andre was inspired and lined up his plum sized cockhead to Brittney's dark star and pushed in. My cock had opened that door just today but Brittney still screamed out as that dark horse cock filled her ass. He started thrusting right away before Brittney could recover. She groaned each time that dark meat filled her ass pushing out her rectum to made room. She turned her head and looked at her mother. "He's ruining my ass momma. His monster is pushing me wide open momma. I can't get away momma," Brittney moaned.

"Go ahead daddy use my ass if you want. Take your pleasure in my dark tunnel and fill it with your cum," Missy gave permission. Victor's eyes opened wide and he pulled back and repositioned his cock and took possession of Missy's ass. His eyes rolled back into his head then he looked straight at me and nodded his head in cuckold acknowledgement.

I put my cock to Yvette's pussy and filled it with my long fat cock. My purpose now was to fill her womb with my hot thick baby cum. I started thrusting within her tight hot pussy to make that happen. Going back to my fat cock crown I thrust deep into her pussy tapping the cervix and the wet heat within. For several minutes I fucked Yvette until my legs started to tremble and my balls pulled up tight. She was moaning lost in her lust as she came again.

I blasted globs of thick white baby cum against Yvette's womb starting my swimmers on the hunt for her egg. I groaned as I fell against her athletic ass pushing my cockhead deeper making her moan in her spent state. I rubbed my leaking cockhead against the end of her cave feeling her hot tightness caress my cock. I waited until my balls stopped trembling then pulled out and sat on the settee until my breathing eased.

I watched the three men fucking the tied down women until they moaned ejecting their cum into whatever hole their cock occupied. The two older women were now broken while Missy was basking in the dominance of her 'daddy' my recent friend Victor.

"Thank you daddy. I can feel your hot cum in my ass. You made me cum daddy. Thank you daddy, thank you," Missy moaned her ass dancing against Victor.

I waited until he pulled out of Missy's tight virgin ass. I took him aside our cocks dripping cum. I told him to take the three women to his jail telling them I will press charges for home invasion. I asked him to keep them in jail for three days then release them because you uncovered an honest error on their part with arriving at the wrong address.

Tell them I could not press charges since I had left France and could not be traced. If they protest or make accusations show them the doctored video performing the home invasion and especially them begging to be fucked.

"They will find their passports on the kitchen counter and an offer for two weeks free use of the villa all expenses paid. They will work through Yvette who is now the manager of the property. For now I'm taking your wife upstairs to spend the night. Come back tomorrow and pick her up," I explained.

I shook his hand. "Raise the daughter as your own. A foundation will pay her way through a private school and college and an advanced degree if she wants. You have been a good friend Victor and I wish you all the best."

I walked to the settee and draped Yvette over my shoulder and walked us upstairs. I heard noises of the police loading the naked women into the patrol cars. They will spend the three days in orange jump suits without access to an outside call. On the third day Victor give them an option they could not refuse if everything was dropped and they took the offer for the free stay. I would not be found if they tried and all traces would lead to dead ends.

During the night Yvette sucked a load out of my cock and took another load of cum deep down her ass. She kept to the deal and worshiped my body all night long. In the morning she cooked breakfast laughing and kissing me deeply. She walked naked about the kitchen rubbing her tummy and humming pleased with the thought of my making a baby within her. I told her the same plans for her daughter as I told Victor.

Yvette started crying and leapt into my arms. My cock rose between her belly and mine. Her eyes got scheming and she rose up until her pussy captured my cockhead. She slid down my cock taking it all in. She used her legs around me to ride up and down my cock until she got tired. She directed me to place her ass on the kitchen counter.

"One more deposit just to seal the deal Pierre," she moaned as she lowered her back to the counter and put her legs up on my shoulders. She took my cock deep and hard over and over spraying her juices on my balls and my abs. She went off through multiple orgasms clamping down on my cock driving me towards my completion.

I pulled her hips to the edge of the counter and sunk my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go. She moaned and rubbed her hot depths across my cockhead and pushed me over the top. Pulse after pulse of my hot cum painted her doorway to her womb. I groaned as my cock emptied. I leaned down and sucked her hard nipples. First one then the other.

"No milk in there yet Pierre. But now with your second deposit perhaps deux Pierre? Come back when your daughters are born and I will gladly feed you my milk," Yvette sat up still impaled on my cock and laughed.

Yvette pushed me back towards the settee and made me sit. She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She cleaned my shaft and sensitive cockhead. She made an 'eek' noise and put her hand to her pussy. She brought her palm to her face and licked off my dripping cum. She went back several times sucking up my white dollops.

"I hope one glob made it up in there Pierre. I would love to carry deux," Yvette said with wonder and hope in her eyes.

I introduced her to Olivia and how to use the AI and they quickly became friends even laughing discussing me. I gave her the keys and the account at the town bank if she needed extraneous funds. I told her she had better dress as her husband would be here soon to pick her up. I said I'd rather she be outside when he arrived so as to not embarrass him.

Yvette went upstairs and took a shower to wash off my scent when she met her husband. She came back downstairs and found her clothes draped over the settee. She just put on her blouse and skirt having lost her wet panties to Andre last night. She laughed about that and decided to skip the bra.

She reached up and kissed me deeply. "I think I love you Pierre," she whimpered as a car horn honked. She sobbed as she turned and walked out of my house and my life. That was why I had to stay away until I heard of the death of both Victor and Yvette. If I returned I would still appear as the middle age man as today.

However I broke my rule and returned when my current Swiss solicitor contacted me that Yvette was dying of cancer and would not last long. Victor had already died since he had been fifteen years older than his wife.

I went to the hospital just as visiting hours were up. Two extremely beautiful young women and one middle aged walked past me in the hall way. I heard an 'eek' behind me and when I turned the older woman captured my eyes and mouthed, 'Pierre?' then smiled brightly and threw me a kiss. She turned and took an arm each of the younger beautiful women and walked away.

I sweet talked the night nurse to let me sneak into Yvette's room. I sat on her bed and took her hand in mine. She was heavily sedated due to the pain but she came out of it when she felt my hand in hers. She looked at me and her eyes opened wide and a broad smile painted her face.

"Pierre, you have come back to me. Here in my last hours my love for you has drawn you to my death bed. You don't look any older then the time you filled my belly with your two daughters. Did you see them? Did you see how beautiful they are? I poured my love for you into them and they turned out to be intelligent strong women."

"Did you see Missy? She chose to stay with Victor all these years becoming a loving aunt to 'les deux filles'. She looks to be about your age now Pierre. How is that possible? Tell me since I will take your love and your secret to my grave," Yvette said weeping.

"Yvette, I am now close to six hundred years old. All that long time ago I discovered I take energy only from women and drink deeply during intimate copulation. The night our daughters were conceived I drank deeply from the three American women. I could not stay with you as my appearance has not changed in hundreds of years."

"In all fairness I could not have a life with any woman as she would age and I would not. I have many many children but have never been a father to a single one. My vast foundation assists them where needed via private solicitors. Through painfull inner searching I realized it has to be this way," I said softly as I leaned in and kissed her deeply.

"Did you feed on me Pierre?" Yvette asked softly.

"No my sweet French pastry, I did not. I realized I loved you too much and could not take you from my friend Victor nor could I stay to see you raise our daughters as painful as that was to me."

"Pierre you know I am dying. I am ready to go. My daughters will be well provided because of the income over the years from your villa. Their education was covered all those years by you, 'leur père'. Will I die if you feed from me now?" Yvette asked loosing strength.

"Yes, I think you will," I said softly.

"Then will you do that? But first tell me the name your mother gave you all those hundreds of years ago. I want to die with your real name on my lips," she said weeping.

"My name is actually Drust. It is an ancient name probably derived from the Celtic word 'drest' meaning "riot" or "tumult", I said softly touching her tear stained cheek.

"Hold me and kiss me deeply Drust and let me die in your arms."

Yvette smiled and sat up and put her arms around me. Our lips found each other and we kissed deeply, lovingly for several minutes. I drained the last of her life-force then softly laid her back on her pillow. I turned off the machinery then kissed her one last time.

When I turned to leave I saw Missy standing in the room weeping. She ran into my arms weeping on my shoulder. Her lips found mine and she kissed me deeply feeding me her wet tongue and biting my lips. She held me tightly her matronly breasts pushing softly against me refusing to release me until she was satisfied then finally stood back.

"I have the key to your villa Pierre. The master bed is clean and made but it will not be that way in the morning. I haven't felt your long fat cock in twenty five years. I stand here my ass twitching knowing you are going to fuck me until I cum soaking the bed."

"My pussy and ass has not been fucked since Victor and Andre last double teamed me. I loved my daddy, my Victor, till the day he died. I honored him by being his mistress and a governess and aunt to his two daughters. They are beautiful, nes pas?"

"But now take me to your villa and fuck me all night and again in the morning. All of me is for you Pierre. Take me home quickly! My panties are already soaked. I hope you have a hard cock for this old lady," Missy laughed and kissed me deeply.

I told her she was not old and still quite beautiful. Missy blubbered and hugged me tightly and kissed me deeply again. We got back to the villa and Olivia was beside herself when I entered and yelled 'bonjour ma belle princesse'. "Pierre, mon maître," she yelled back giving me AI kisses.

"Is that Missy my Master? Take her upstairs and fuck her crazy. Fill her ass just like you did in the kitchen. Make her scream your name Master," she shouted encouragement and naughty instructions as we walked upstairs.

Missy positioned me beside the bed after pulling back the quilt and sheets. She unbuttoned my shirt and kissed down my chest biting my nips. She knelt and untied my shoes then unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. My hard long cock pointed at her.

She put her two delicate hands on my cock and tenderly kissed my cockhead. She kissed all around the crown and sucked on my pleasure knot under the corona flicking it with her wet tongue. Her warm mouth took my cock as deep as she could. She had a tiny cough when my crown tapped the back of her throat.

She worshiped my cock for some time licking and sucking up and down each side and taking my shaft deep. Missy licked my ball sack taking each egg into her warm mouth sucking and licking. She pushed my cock against my abs and licked my shaft from balls to head. She kissed the tip licking off my leaking pre-cum.

She stood then looked at me with sad eyes. I asked her what was wrong.

"I'm not as young as I once was when you took me on the kitchen table. My ass was tight when you flogged it and pushed your long fat cock deep inside. I loved it when you forced yourself on me. I came so many times that night and again when Victor took his turn. My ass trembled and leaked sitting in the jail cell."

"I do not blame you or Victor for what you two cooked up. We were spoiled arrogant women. Three days in jail gave me time to think what I wanted. I got pissed off listening to my mother and Brittney complain and plan revenge. Victor presented the evidence and you made that offer that momma could not refuse."

"Victor and I became close during those two weeks and I asked Yvette would she take me in and share her husband. She was willing and so happy when her period didn't come. I've had a good life these past twenty five years," Missy explained.

"But now my ass is spongy and my tits sag and my coochie is no longer tight and my belly has a plushy muffin. I feel you will lose your hard-on once you see me naked," she blubbered.

"Let me be the one to decide. Now follow orders and strip you American slut!" I barked. Missy jumped and laughed then smiled wickedly.

The blouse went first. It dropped to the floor revealing her large breasts held up by her lacy French bra. The cups let her breast flesh spill over and reveal her dark pointed hard nipples. She leaned over and wiggled her breasts at me laughing.

I pointed at her skirt and she unzipped it and let that drop to the floor. She stood there in her pink lacy panties that matched her bra. It was obvious her gusset was wet and I could now smell her scent making its way to me as I sat on the bed. I moved my finger indicating her to twirl.

For a middle aged woman her ass still looked great so I whistled. She reached back and slapped her panty cover ass a few times. Missy then turned towards me. I motioned her forward until she stood between my thighs my hard cock finding its way between her legs. The pre-cum on my cockhead wet between her thighs.

I reached behind her and undid the four bra hooks and she held the cups as the straps rolled down her arms. Perhaps she was still uncertain of my desire. I reached a finger forward and made a cameltoe within her wet panties. I touched her pleasure knot then rubbed it listening to her moan.

She lost her balance when I caused her to have a mini climax and she dropped her bra cups. Her mature full breasts trembled on her chest and before she could cover them I grabbed one and sucked her hard nipple between my lips. Missy groaned and held the back of my head. I sucked on each nipple then nipped them. "Yes, Master," she whispered.

I dropped to my knees and worked her wet panties down her legs. Her labia and mons was trimmed and I pushed my face against her moist fragrant pussy. I licked between her wet lips circling my tongue on her clit. Missy moaned and warm pussy honey leaked out onto my tongue. I sucked her clit and she sprayed my chin and chest with hot juices.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm sorry Pierre I just came all over you. I was so wound up in the thoughts of you wanting me again after all these years. You sucked my clit and I let go! I'm leaking down these flabby thighs and wetting my ankles. I've always loved you Pierre. Please make love to me after you fuck my ass. I know were the flogger is will you use it if I go get it?" Missy begged.

I reached behind her and slapped her ass cheeks. Her pussy actually arced hot juices against my chest which ran down into my crotch. "Go get it slut!" I snapped.

She eek'd and went to an armoire in the room and bent over to the bottom drawer. I whistled as her ass and framed pussy was presented. Missy looked over her shoulder and shook her ass. She pulled the drawer open and the flogger came out. She walked back handed it to me then crawled up on the bed.

She went on her elbows and knees then lowered her large breasts to the sheets and pushed her ass back so it hung over the edge. I saw her bite her lower lip then close her eyes. I raised my arm and the flogger crashed down on her cottage cheese ass cheeks. Pussy juice arced out from between her trimmed lips and wet the floor. Eleven more times the tines turned her ass cheeks into ribbons of red and pink. The strikes were not hard but done for effect, some pain, some pleasure.

Missy's pussy was throbbing winking at me as her body trembled through a huge climax. I dropped the flogger and took hold of my rock hard cock and ran it through her dripping wet pussy and stopped hovering over her dark star. It opened and closed as it experienced the climax aftershocks.

"Yes Master take my ass for your pleasure. Fill my nasty hole with your monster cock. Take back what you own. Use what has waited these twenty five years for your pleasure Pierre. Use your slut and her ass to warm your cock and receive your hot cum!"

I pushed against Missy's circular star and it opened slowly kissing its way across my fat cockhead. I watched her ring open like the iris of a camera. Instead of letting in light it let in cockhead. Missy groaned when the rib of my corona went past her gripping hotness. More juices rolled down her inner thighs to puddle around her knees. She pushed back taking half my thick cock into her darkness.

"Oh fuck, Pierre. Your cock is so fat its pushing me wide open. My nerves are tingling as I feel your cock going deeper. Fill me up Master! Let me feel your heavy balls against my leaking pussy. It's always so nasty when a cock fills my ass but yours drives me over the edge. Fuck my ass Master! Fuck it until you fill it with your hot thick cum!" she growled.

Her hand came back and wet her fingers in her pussy. They then coated the cockshaft not yet in her ass. When Missy got it lubed with her juices she pushed back hard and took all my cock deep into her dark cave. She did the thrusting and releasing over and over as I stood beside the bed.

Missy groaned and moaned as she fucked herself on my cock. Her dark ring sucked my cockshaft as it rolled out pink and went back in. My heavy ball sack was sprayed as she drove herself through tiny orgasms as she rubbed her own clit. Her ass clamped down on my cockshaft as her head came off the sheets and she screamed to the ceiling.

"Fuck her Master, fuck her good!" Olivia yelled encouragement.

I pulled Missy's full hips back burying my cock deep and emptied my cum deep down her dark cavern. Missy screamed, "Pierre, Master!" then sprayed her cum on my balls and thighs and the floor. I could feel her strong sprays and the heat they possessed. Missy screamed and fell forward onto the sheets.

I watched her thighs and ass cheeks tremble and bounce on the bed as if she had been tazed. I lay upon her back thighs and slipped my cock back into her ass. Missy moaned with the pleasure of being filled. I rolled her over and we spooned as I moved a hand onto a matronly breast. It was loose and doughy but her nipple hardened in my palm. I tweaked that nub and her ass gripped my cock.