Drust on the Prowl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Pierre, I love you so much!" I heard her whisper. I fucked Missy in every position and every hole multiple times.

I woke in the morning to her riding my cock deep up her ass again. She came so many times the bedding was soaked and the room smelled like a brothel. Missy cried in my arms multiple times and sucked my cock clean for the next round.

As she rode my cock this time in her pussy she told me her mom was dead and her sister captured some rich older guy who couldn't keep up with her sexual hunger so she has many lovers on the side as she cuckolds him.

She said my daughters are extremely beautiful, gifted and intelligent racing through university and becoming doctors in their twenties. They secretly tested Victor before he died and knew he wasn't their father. They never told him they knew but they told their aunt and pumped me for an answer.

"Both I and Yvette never gave you up and she told them they were the result of a one night love affair as the French women are inclined to do. They ran DNA on themselves but gave up on the testing as faulty since thousands came back as possible matches across twenty or so countries and across time. Now I know why but your secret will go to my grave, Master!" she said laughing.

Her pussy tightened all along my fat cockshaft as her hot juices once again soaked my groin and my abs. Her soft middle aged breasts laid upon my chest as she climaxed on hard cock multiple times. She wanted my last cum to always be in her ass so she rose up and slid my cock deep inside her. Missy cried when my cock released my thick cum up inside her dark cave.

I broke another of my rules and met my two daughters, Amélie and Esmée at the funeral and wake for their mother, my lovely Yvette. I told them my name was Raphael and I was related to the original owner that had died in Ireland. I said I was here just to finalize any paperwork and confirm if they wanted to continue another twenty five year lease.

Yvette and Victor had left Missy their home and an inheritance. I suggested that Missy be the local rental management agent. I looked at her when I said that and saw tears in her eyes. My two daughters totally agreed since they lived in another large city and practiced there. They could not understand why there was such a generous agreement with their mother all those years and why it was being offered again. I shrugged it off and changed the subject.

When Missy got me alone she reached up and whispered to me, "I am so gonna fuck you all night again until I am totally spent. While I lay spread out on the bed while you are eating my pussy and drinking my cum you can feed on me Pierre then fill my ass with your cum!" Missy whimpered and bit my ear.

By the time I left I was fairly certain I left a baby in Missy's middle aged belly. I would not return for another twenty five years. I took a copy of Olivia with me on a data stick. She is good company!