Drust on the Prowl Ch. 06

Story Info
Captain Drust enjoys women aboard his ship.
15k words
4.58
11.6k
8

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Drust enjoys women aboard his ship.

WARNING: This story involves scenes of oral sex, domination, discipline, mind control and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. The sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

My name is Drust but I let the women I seduce call me by the name of my current identity, since in the telling of this story I am just over two hundred years old. Drust is an ancient Celtic and Pictish name probably derived from the Celtic word 'drest' meaning "riot" or "tumult".

I had turned eighteen as rumor spread that Henry and Charles would jointly invade France (1543). I went to the large village to experience a woman for the first time before having to go to war. It was after my first time spilling my seed inside a woman that my special powers appeared. I can read and manipulate the sexual needs of women and when my strength is inside them I feed off their lifeforce. This ability has renewed my body time and time again keeping me young.

Over those centuries I have amassed quite a fortune; gifts from seduced banker's and businessmen's wives, estates left unclaimed after each famine or plague, shrewd investments and partnerships survived. I reestablish myself in new cities and countries forwarding my fortune on bank notes, jewelry and precious metals. I've outlived anyone that could possible identify me.

I have survived many European famines and plagues by my ability to feed off mothers and adult daughters grasping at one last moment of sexual pleasure. There was the Pan-European famine, including Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Low Countries, Nordic Countries, 1569--1574; then another one ten years later including Italy, France, Low Countries, Britain and Ireland.

The Great Plague of 1629 in Italy, from troops returning from the Thirty Years' War infected various populations killing over 500,000. The Plague of London between 1665 and 1666 killed 100,000 followed by the Great Fire. Between 1.3 and 1.5 million French died in De Grande Famine of 1693-1694. Famines raged throughout various European countries taking out up to 41% of the local population. The great mortality between 1709 and 1711 was due to plague and disease, which killed about 250,000 inhabitants in various countries.

As you are reading this it was your ancestors that survived these famines, plagues and war as I have survived. Many people were willing to start a new life in the various new colonies to escape the horrors sweeping the continent of Europe.

To make income off the trade to the New World I own a large three mast sailing ship called "The Black Raven" running badly needed raw material and supplies to ports in the New World. The ballast in the ship at times was pig iron for blacksmiths, casts of nails for construction, root vegetables and seeds for farming and axes, saws and plows. It also would contain goods to sell at the various ports.

The passengers ran the gamut of human existence; large families headed to farms, newly wedded looking for a new life, merchants, tradesmen, domestics and poor destitute persons willing to indenture themselves for five to seven years. Some unscrupulous captains packed their ships with any paying or indentured passenger and should the parents die on board from the various illnesses the children were indentured until twenty one.

I do not ship animals so I carry families, free or indentured, willing to make the hazardous journey for a chance at a new life. No exporting animals means a clean odor free cargo hold and space for human quarters. Understand, accommodations are rugged and sea-sickness is common. Having experienced The Plagues I demand ill-free, pre-paid passengers and examine each potential passenger for signs of sickness.

I take no chances! Every passenger, regardless of age, must submit to hot tub bathing, scrubbing of hair with lye and boiling of their clothing. Men and boys bathe on deck with mothers, female children and female adults using a special room I had constructed. I respected their propriety and embarrassment and provided soft shifts until their dried pest-free clothes were returned to them.

Regardless of their position in society, anyone refusing the bath and inspection was escorted off the ship. Every passenger was to work in the galley and maintain the cleanliness of their quarters and the ship. I have made this voyage multiple times and have lost no passengers nor delivered any with illness to the New World.

However, if you know my stories you know I will not pass up the opportunity for my pleasure with any of age females; married or maiden. Herein I will tell of my pleasures on just two voyages. On the many other voyages some wives were willing, some seduced after I read their hidden desires. Some of age females started the voyage with their modesty intact but not when they reached port. I especially enjoyed the sweetness of the rich merchant wife, younger than their husband, bored to tears from the loneliness of the voyage. The sweetness between their mouth, thighs or arse and a valuable trinket or two was my reward.

I was up during the Middle Watch and I heard four bells. I then heard soft moaning. I found the source to be Susanna, a mother of a recent child. She sat upon a cask hugging and rocking herself and moaning softly. I approached her and softly put my hand upon her shoulder. I asked her if she was ill. She took in a deep breath looking at my hand upon her body then started a soft sob.

"I am not ill Captain but in some distress that I am too embarrassed to convey," she said staring up at me.

I felt her distress but there hiding was an undertone of a secret desire. In my current identity I played the part of a rugged ruffian ship's captain. My red hair was long sweeping past my shoulders. I was fit and trim and command my crew with authority. I felt through my contact that Susanna had never been in the presence of one so manly and it unnerved but excited her. I could sense her moistness.

I held her arm tightly and suggested she come below to my quarters. In helping her within I ran my hand down her back and across her bottom. I heard her hiss then moan as she tipped back against me. I had her sit at my table and made her drink a sip of rum. I then asked what was her discomfort.

"Captain Carraig, I have never been in such closeness with another man other than my father and my husband. I have never been in a single man's room alone with him and it frightens me. I have never let spirits cross my lips. I have never spoken of female issues with a man but I seem to be undone. My body feels warm and I am trembling from being this close to you in your cabin. You know I have a babe on board but the roughness of the sea has got her out of source."

She paused and looking down at my boots took a deep breath. "My babe will not suckle and my milk is building up painfully. I dare not ask my husband for help as such issues are not to be discussed. It is too late to wake one of the older women so I rock in much distress," she looked at me with tears running down her cheeks those sparkling in the candlelight.

I had read by my touch that she was excited and on the edge regardless of her discomfort. I had met her much older husband; an arranged marriage by her father. He had done his duty but I perceived loneliness and coldness deep within her. I moved my captain's chair to an open spot and held my hands out. Susanna hesitated then reached out. I sat her on my lap facing me and fluffed her heavy skirt so her thin underthings lay across my thighs. She trembled when she gripped me with her warm thighs.

I reached for the buttons of her bodice and she covered herself. I waited and blushing deep red she lowered her hands to her lap. One by one I opened her buttons until her undershift was exposed. There were slits in the fabric that allowed her breasts and nipples to be accessed. I pulled her forward by my hands upon her arse and centered her womaness upon the bulge made by my firming strength.

I cupped one warm breast and pulled her forward until my lips captured her nipple. That nub firmed and grew forward. I sucked quickly before she could protest and her warm sweet milk flowed across my tongue. Susanna moaned as I sucked strongly as her milk flowed until she let out a long breath of relief. I bit the mother's warm breast flesh and let my tongue flick the hardened extended nipple. Her hands came up and cupping her other breast brought the other nipple to my lips.

As perhaps she does with her babe she moved her firm nipple across my lips until milk leaked out. Susanna moaned when I captured that nipple and some of her aureole and sucked strongly. I took my time with that breast breaking contact to lick and nip her warm pliant breast flesh. She hissed when my teeth pulled on her dripping teat then gripped my hair and pulled my face against her warm flesh. I sucked her milk until that second soft mother's breast was empty.

I stayed on her breasts now like a lover caressing them and squeezing them listening to her moan as pleasure started within her. I could sense her resolve and chastity waning. I pulled her hair down her back exposing her neck. I bit that flesh making her tremble on my lap. I lifted her slightly and she stayed as I slipped a hand under her skirt and unbuttoned and released my hard, long thick cock.

I lowered her until the joining of her thighs captured my strength. She let out a tiny eek and rose up but letting out a long breath lowered the joining of her thighs back onto my bulge. My both hands now under her skirt I held her shift covered arse and moved her modesty across the thickness of my strength. I took a breast back within my lips, licking and biting listening to her moan. It was not long before a felt a moistness riding the length of my strength.

I held her by her arse cheeks as I stood and carried her to my table. I held her skirt up her back like closing an umbrella as I lowered her to the table top. Her eyes were closed tightly as if she was unable to fight off the ruffian. To let her live the fantasy of being taken against her will I pulled my knife and ran the flat edge down her cheek and across her neck. Susanna moaned and sobbed as the blade ran across her heaving breasts and flicked her hard nipples.

I pushed her undershift up her thighs until her womanhood was exposed to me in the lantern light. This young mother was leaking her moistness and her scent was filling the cabin air. I drove the knife through her shift and skirt pinning them to the strong oak table. She would remember being taken as she sowed the rip. She shrieked from fright and trembled as she knew I was to force myself upon her. My chair legs scrapped on the wide oak planks of the floor and she covered her mouth to hold back a scream.

My rough beard ran up the soft flesh of her young inner thighs and she trembled as more of her moistness wet the table top. She grabbed the hem of her rough skirt and pushed it into her mouth as my lips and tongue made contact with her modesty. My thick tongue found the divide of her nether lips and I lapped the sweetness of her dripping honey. Before she could protect herself from the sinfulness I took her knot between my lips and sucked hard as if on a teat.

Susanna must have been on the edge of being swept away because her thighs crushed the side of my head and trembled. I sucked and licked her pleasure knot known to me but unknown to most chaste women. She pushed upwards to feel stronger pleasure. A muffled scream preceded a flow of sweet female moistness which I drank willingly. I did not release her from perhaps her first pleasure as her knot swelled between my lips and she screamed into her gag once again.

I pushed on her thighs raising her arse off the table and licked her dark star. She groaned when my tongue pushed against those naughty circular lips and entered the opening of her dark cave. Having delivered a baby my two fingers slid easily between her wet nether lips and entered her sacred place. A sprits of moistness wet my palm as my fingers went to their full length in her female sleeve. My thumb found her circular back lips to be wet and I pushed past her defenses and entered her darkness.

I long scream was muffled by her rough skirt and her two places of new pleasure gripped my fingers. I moved those digits rapidly within her heat and another scream led to a flow of hot thick honey. Susanna's thighs gripped and thrashed against my face as she was overwhelmed in sinful pleasure. Her naked breasts were beet red as they rose and fell upon her chest as she fought for her breath her nipples rock hard dripping milk.

I gave her a few more intimate kisses then stood and lay my thick cock between her wet lower lips. I rode my shaft between her woman's lips; my crown tapping her knot causing her to hiss and tremble. I held her ankles upon my shoulders and brought my fat crown to the entrance of her modesty. Susanna groaned into her wet skirt edge as the tip of my lance pushed against the opening of her wet hot cave.

"Oh Captain, what have you done to me? What strange pleasures have you wrought upon me? Will you force yourself into my modesty where prior only my husband has been? Oh sinfulness! I can feel you pushing your strength into me stretching me open as once a child exited. Is there no end to the length of your strength? Oh you fill me up so. Stop, stop your assault! I feel you have filled me to the very end. Oh heavens save me from your sinful act," Susanna groaned but she pushed upwards to take all of my long thick length until my heavy man sack hung against her arse.

I let my strength marinate inside the tight cave of the seduced young mother. I could grantee her husband was not as large as my shaft pushed open her hot inner flesh to make room. Susanna moaned when I pulled back to my crown and groaned when my shaft filled her hot grotto to her depths. Unknown to her she raised her arse off the table as my shaft went deep. She groaned each time but held me tight inside her. My speed increased as did her moaning into her skirt edge.

I have learned that a woman's petal yearns to be stroked along the opening edges. There in lays the pleasure until it joins to the knot at the top of her hair covered cleft. I can hold my release for as long as needed giving pleasure to my conquests before taking my own. My shaft was moving quickly as our bodies danced together on the waves. Her cave collapsed upon my shaft and she screamed shoving her skirt deeper into her mouth.

I pulled out only to have her spray her warm honey upon my jerkin and breeches. Susanna quivered her entire body trembling on my captain's table. I filled her heat again enjoying the pulses I felt all along my shaft. This young mother was lost in a wave of pleasure that rose to its peak and crashed down upon her body. She pushed out her gag and heaved her breath into her chest.

She let out one long breath and I felt her body go lax. She was spent. I slowly moved my long thick shaft out and into her depths. She let out a continuous hum with a few grunts when I went my deepest. Her woman's sleeve gave me great pleasure from its moistness, tightness and heat. I leaned over her and sucked her nipples to hardness getting small amounts of warm milk. Biting her nipples caused her warm cave to grab and pulse all down my length.

"My father had a farm and I know the mating of the animals. My husband claimed his right with me and soon my belly started to grow and my babe was born. If you spill your seed within me I fear a child might be started. If my husband takes me not again upon the sea how will I explain the bulge of my womb? He will denounce me as a Jezebel and the community will cast me out. What will I do if I allow you to finish your pleasure within me?"

"I must be allowed to complete Susanna. If you do not yield your modesty to me I will take my pleasure from elsewhere in your young body."

I pulled out of her heat and spun her over onto her belly. She shrieked at being man handled and flipped so egregiously. She lay there moaning her young breasts warm on the old oak of the table. I walked to the cupboard my lance pointing straight ahead and throbbing. Her head was turned watching my hard cock sway. She realized my long thick strength had been inside her giving her new unknown pleasure. I grabbed the honey jar and returned behind her and filled her cave once again. She groaned from the discomfort or the pleasure -- an unasked and unanswered question.

I let a dollop of honey descend into the canyon between her white as ivory arse cheeks. My fingers rolled across her dark star and pushed softly against the rim. Susanna moaned and her arse trembled. I dipped my thumb in the jar and brought it quickly to her dark rose. I pushed and her defense slowly yielded and let my thumb enter. The heat within caressed my thumb as I moved it deep then pulled back. I kept a rhythm until she groaned and I felt her tightness ease.

Two fingers from the jar replaced the withdrawn thumb. One finger atop the other took possession of her darkness. Those fingers rode through the passageway until the brothers were beside each other. They strove to open and loosen her dark cave for my unnatural intent. My other hand sought for her pleasure knot and began the seduction. My palm was soon coated in her renewed moistness.

"What unnatural evil do you subject me to? Do you pirates subject captured women to this unholiness? I feel so filled, so naughty, so sinful. Oh save me from the pain in my depths. Oh what sinfulness!"

When I felt her tremble I acted. My two fingers called for their third brother and the trio moved in and out her darkness. My young mother lost to her pleasures groaned as her dark star was stretched. I rubbed her to another completion feeling her moistness release onto my hand and wet the table. Her scent made my nostrils flair and my cock pulse. Susanna groaned from the work of my three fingers within her arse. Soon they were side by side having accomplished their task.

I withdrew my lance from Susanna's gripping tight cavern and pulled out my fingers. Quickly my large dome kissed her rose and was allowed entry. Her ring closed tightly behind my crown but could not stop the slow steady decent into the darkness of her cave. I pinched her pleasure knot and she screamed into her arm and pushed up her arse seeking escape.

My thick long shaft sunk into her darkness held tightly by her heat. I added honey to her star and moved slowly in and out her virgin arse. Regardless of the age of the woman and experience of her nether sleeve I have found their arse to be the warmest and tightest. I sensed that Susanna was beginning to let pleasure override the discomfort, embarrassment and in her mind the sinfulness.

I began thrusting against her young arse cheeks pushing her knot against my fingers. Susanna was soon pushing her arse off the table letting my cock go to her depths. The darkness of her sleeve grabbed all my thick length and trembled as she groaned and soaked my palm with her moistness. The old oak table was squeaking from the thrusting of my lance into her dark cavern.

She shoved her skirt hem into her mouth and thrashed about on the table and let out a long muffled scream for some length. I took my opportunity and thrust rapidly in her dark passage until I was overwhelmed. My spunk shot like my cannons into the darkness of her bowels. I was groaning as with each salvo she gripped my shaft tightly causing my head to swell and explode. Pulse after pulse of my seed filled her darkness.

I could take no more pleasure and fell upon her sweaty arse. My shaft was in the fullness of her depths as it trembled and pulsed from her returned pleasure. I leaned over and pushed her hair aside and bit the back of her neck. She groaned and moved her arse about knowing it was giving my lance more pleasure.