Drust on the Prowl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain Carraig you have done such unnatural things to me. As a young mother I had never experienced such pleasures; pleasures unknown to me in my marriage bed. My husband is not as large, thick and long, as yourself. I am now spoiled from your prowess and shall look upon my husband with yearnings for the unnatural. In the darkness of my bed I shall learn of the pleasures unnatural parts of my body can give to me."

"I do not wish my husband ill will but perhaps the vigor of the New World will overwhelm him and I could choose a husband more matched to my age and hunger. Yes Captain, you left a hunger in my unnatural places that I will yearn to be pleasured. Now remove yourself from my darkness for I have to return to a lonely bed and in the morning hopefully a hungry babe."

Susanna groaned as I slowly withdrew my long shaft from the hot cavern of her arse. I took a small clothe and put it over the "O" my thick cock had made of her rose. When she stood her underclothe and skirt dropped to cover the places of her sins and pleasures. I carefully replaced her mother breasts within her shift and rebuttoned her bodice.

Once all put back together and settled she pulled my red beard down and kissed me deeply for some time. I was still outside my breaches and Susanna surprised me by dropping to her knees and kissing my cock clean of my spunk. She took my fat crown within her mouth and licked it clean also. She slid her lips down my shaft and sucked up to the head getting I am sure a dollop of my seed. She gave the crown several soft kisses then rose and touched my face tenderly, turned and left my cabin.

Several nights later she came to my cabin very late with some distress within her breasts and a hunger in her privates. She knelt before me and coaxed my cock to full hardness taking as much into her mouth as would fit. She then went to the cupboard and retrieved the honey. She turned and watched while I removed my clothes. My long thick cock hung before my full heavy ball sack and started to firm and rise as I anticipated it being inside her heat.

I demanded, commanded, that she remove all her clothes. Susanna gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. She gasped again when I pulled my knife out of its sheath and took a step towards her. Her hands moved to her bodice and opened all the buttons. I commanded she pull out and expose her breasts. She moaned and exposed herself. Her full mother breasts turned red from her shame but her nipples hardened pointing towards me. Tiny droplets of milk dropped to her belly. She kept her eyes focused on my cock as it pulsed from my excitement.

I waved my knife about pointing to her skirt. Buttons in the back were undone and the skirt dropped to the cabin floor. Susanna stood in her undershift her full mother's breasts exposed, rising and falling with her frightened breath. I threw the knife at her feet and it twanged in the old oak floor. She groaned as she gave herself into the sin about to happen.

Susanna grabbed her hem and the shift rose slowly up her thighs exposing her dark cleft between. The shift as it went higher caught on her exposed breasts then was pulled over her head and dropped to the floor. I never said, but her hair was long to her waist with shades of different red. A triangle of red curls covered her innocence between her thighs but her excited scent was already filling the cabin.

"I have never been fully naked before a man, Captain, nor have I stood naked before a fully naked man. Your strength is longer and thicker than my elder husband. You are like a stud stallion my father kept on the farm. I can feel my moistness dripping from my innocence and wetting between my legs. My belly is tight from fright knowing you shall use my body for your pleasure. I am undone in my sinfulness," she said trembling.

"Before this voyage you had never sucked a man's cock nor taken his strength up your dark passage filling it with seed nor cuckold your husband with a long thick cock driven deep in the forest grotto between your legs. But all this you have done and returned to my cabin and retrieved the jar of honey knowing full well how it will be used to open wide your bunghole to take all of my cock and hot thick seed."

I held my firming cock and pointed to it. Susanna bunched her skirt between my feet and knelt. Her hands rose and gripped my swelling cock. Her adulterous lips came forward and took my crown into her wide open mouth. Those lips closed encasing my mushroom cap and she sucked coaxing my seed to begin to coat her moving tongue. Her lips moved down my lance and her mother breasts felt warm on my naked thighs.

Her lips slid off my cock and she pushed it forward and licked my heavy ball sack. She tenderly took each egg, one at a time, into her mouth and bathed each one with her wet warm tongue. She kissed up my shaft and stayed on my knot when she heard me hiss. Her lips and tongue pleasured that knot then she took my head back into her mouth.

She gave my large head several soft kisses then turned and laid her breasts upon the old oak table. She spread her legs wide presenting me with her firm young arse and entrance to either portal. I moved behind her and moved my fingers through the cleft of her red forest. Susanna groaned and released her moistness onto my palm.

I looked in the lantern light and her viscous fluid was streaming out in a thick flow. That occurrence gave me the permission to stay deep inside her quim and spray my seed within her hot cavern. I took my cock in hand and moistened my large head between her dripping nether lips.

My young adulterous mother trembled when my large head moved across her own pleasure knot. Each time my cockhead ran across the opening to her womanness she pushed her hips up and back trying to capture me. She groaned when I placed it at her opening and pushed the head inside. Her wet woman's lips trembled on my crown so I pushed forward.

Slowly so as to open her I moved back and forth within her hot cave until my ballsack caressed her ass. She shook on the table and I felt pulses of her wetness spray my balls. I quickly rutted her driving my long thick lance deep into her quim. I would speculate that Susanna never had been used for a man's pleasure as she growled and spoke unknown words as my shaft filled and emptied within her heat.

I tossed a cloth on her head and she quickly stuffed it in her mouth and gave up her pleasure as I thrust rapidly towards her womb. Her sleeve gripped and released my shaft as if milking a cow for its milk. After several minutes of thrusting hard and deep in the moaning mother she received hot thick pulses of my man milk!

I trust over and over into the depths of her cave clutching after my spouting cockhead as my seed released within her. Susanna groaned into her gag as her moistness wet were we were joined and her arse and thighs trembled against me. I slowed but stayed within her seeking my full pleasure. I pushed against her arse letting my fat crown seal against her womb as if knotting with a bitch.

After some time I slid out of her wet heat and moved to the side of the table. I grabbed her long red hair and removed the gag and touched her lips to my cockhead. Her lips parted and I slid my strength into her other warm wet cave. Susanna sucked and licked what would fit in her mouth cleaning it of my seed and her moistness. She moaned the last of her own pleasure trembling her body adding pleasure to my cock.

I moved to my captain's chair behind her arse and watched my seed drip from her abused red hair covered nether lips. Susanna lay spent on the table for some time. I heard the ship bells ring out as I sat admiring her young firm arse. She groaned as she slowly moved her mound against the edge of the table.

After some time my cock began to arise again. Ever since that first surrendering of my virginity I recover and reload quite quickly so not knowing if I would have Susanna again on this voyage I acted. I took some ships rope and tied her wrists and ankles to the table legs. I grabbed the flogger and ran the tines down her back and across her arse cheeks. She trembled and groaned loudly perhaps realizing what was to come. I pushed the gag back into her mouth and she bit down.

My arm swung down and the flogger tines smote her arse cheeks. Susanna screamed into her gag pulling on the ropes holding her to the table. I was not to punish her with pain so the tines eased upon her cheeks and thighs stinging her with shock. She might have been spanked by her father but never felt the lash upon her naked arse.

After several lashing she screamed into her gag and I watched as her urine ran down her inner thighs and wet the floor. I gave her many soft lashing upon her back and across her quivering arse cheeks. She would remember her punishment on the night I bred her as she rubbed herself into a trembling completion.

I dropped the flogger to the table and ran my hands softly upon her body also reaching under her to caress her large breasts. My fingers ran through her wet woman's lips moving her thick moistness between her arse cheeks and around her dark star. She groaned when my fingers stayed to tease her dark lips.

Her entire body trembled when she felt the honey drop directly onto her back star. I watched it pulse like a fish first out of water opening and closing pulling the honey into the ring of puckered flesh. I dipped two fingers into the honey jar and brought them to the waiting lips. The warm thickness let my fingertips breach her bunghole and enter. Susanna groaned and released fragrant moistness to wet the table and the wide oak floorboards. She pushed the gag out with her tongue enough to speak.

"Oh Captain, you have made me a soiled wife. I enjoy the sinfulness of you abusing my arse. I have such pleasure there now it overwhelms me. The hunger for pleasure drove me to your cabin this night. Take me again and fill me with your manly strength. I can feel your seed dripping from my innocence and if I have been bred I will bear the shame. You have whipped me in punishment for my sinful desires, now please, please, pleasure me," Susanna groaned.

I moved my honeyed fingers deeper into Susanna's darkness and listened to her moan. She pushed up and back seeking the sinfulness of her unnatural pleasure. Her moistness and my seed continued to seep from the cleft between her nether red haired covered lips. My fingers moved in and out as her analring held them tight. I added a third finger and she trembled on my captain's table gripping the ropes with her hands.

I could feel Susanna's back rose begin to ease and knew she would now take my long thick cock deep into her darkness. I pulled my fingers out and coated the crown of my shaft with the warmed honey. When my cockhead touched her rose she growled and pushed back. My crown entered the entrance to her cave and was captured by her opening iris of flesh.

I dripped more honey where we were joined; arse to cock and pushed more thickness into her. Her arse trembled as she pushed back seeking more unnatural pleasure. With several small thrusts I was fully into the arse of this young mother. I felt her moistness wet my hanging ballsack each time I now went deep into her cavern.

"Spill your seed into me Captain. Take my arse like a stallion takes a mare and use me for your pleasure. I'm an adulterous slut and care not for the husband lying asleep below deck. Pleasure me Captain!" Susanna begged.

I rode Susanna's arse for some time holding back my release to push my pleasure to the edge. I felt her dark sleeve grip and pulse along my thick long shaft. I pushed her arse cheeks causing her hair covered mound and pleasure knot to rub along the edge of the table. Her naked tits rubbed the old oak adding pain and pleasure to her teats. I reached under her and pulled on those nubs feeling the milk they were releasing.

Susanna used the table and her lips to take the rag back into her mouth and rose up as much as the ropes allowed and screamed her release towards the roof of the cabin. I held her up by her full breasts as I plowed her darkness with cock over and over faster and faster. Her entire body trembled as her completion took her over. Her arse wobbled against my belly her dark cave crushing my lance. I thrust upwards into her feeling my release building.

Light exploded behind my eyes as my hot thick seed erupted into my sinful mother. Susanna's moistness sprayed against my thighs as she screamed into the gag. I crushed her full breasts with my strong hands pinching her nipples between my fingers. I let go of one and rubbed my knuckles rapidly across her pleasure knot and she screamed into another completion.

Her pulsing arse milked my seed up from my ballsack to explode out my cockhead. My thick seed painted the darkness of her insides as I thrust again and again. Susanna screamed again then went limp in my arms now totally spent from her pleasure. I lowered her back to the table as my cock continued to move within her darkness.

Knowing this was the last I would have of Susanna I moved my cock back and forth within her back darkness taking the last of my pleasure from her. We had been fornicating for some time and I knew she had to return to her elder husband. I withdrew my cock slowly from her arse trembling from the tightness of her cave seeking the last of this pleasure. Her back lips gave my cockhead one last kiss then the "O" I had made in her flesh trembled as it tried to close.

I moved to the edge of the table and pulled the gag from her mouth and brought my seed covered cockhead to her lips. Susanna moaned and opened her mouth letting my cock glide across her tongue. When I had filled her mouth with soiled cock her lips closed and she sucked it like a babe on a teat. Her hot tongue encircled my cockhead flicking my pleasure knot. My crown released the last of my seed and she let it marinate on her wet tongue then sucked it down into her belly.

I pulled out and walked naked out of my cabin. I tossed the roped bucket over the side and returned with seawater. I moved Susanna's clothes off the floor then used the rag to wash her sweaty man seed covered body. My seed dripping from her dark iris was washed to the cabin floor. She groaned when the wet rag moved upon her hairy mound rinsing my seed and her moistness from those lips and her thighs.

I untied her and caused her to stand and with a cup tossed seawater against her breasts and watched it run down her belly and into the meeting of her thighs. I rinsed her breasts with the rag watching as her nipples firmed and extended from the pleasure she felt. I pushed her thighs apart and washed her mound getting within her cleft. The last of my seed was washed away to the floor. I wiped her dry with another rag.

Susanna stood pliant as I covered her with her undershift then her bodice and finally her skirt. She hummed as I serviced her getting her presentable covered into the modesty her clothes provided. She reached up with her hands filling them with my ruffian hair and kissed me deeply for some time.

"Susanna I have taught you pleasure. Return to your husband's bed, remove all your clothes and as he sleeps take his strength into your warm mouth until it is firm. Straddle your husband as on a horse and take his strength up inside your spoiled cave. Ride him until he groans and sprays his seed into you. The child will be yours, the father unknown but he shall believe it is his. Ask him to spank you for your uncontrolled lusts"

With one final light kiss she turned and left my cabin. She told me her husband was shocked but gave up his seed. She said he did spank her until her arse cheeks pulsed. She wet his naked thighs so he stung her arse for her sinfulness. She said he was randy in the morning and took her again not caring that the crew and fellow passengers could hear their rutting.

Her purse enjoyed his rutting for the rest of the voyage. He called her 'His Shameless Woman' as she took his strength in her mouth until he was hard. He spanked her after each rutting it now pleasing him as much as it did her. She said she could now seek pleasure with her willing husband. The old cuckolded husband changed towards his wife. It was a sad day when we pulled into port and she started her life in the New World perhaps with my child within her belly.

On another voyage I was leaving the French Port of La Nouvelle Orléans (New Orleans) laden with New World luxury furs from French trappers; beaver, fox, wolf, mink and ermine. There was gold and silver ore to be refined and turned into luxury jewelry. There were also casks of salt and salted salmon and trout. There were casks of all sorts that a New World merchant thought would turn a handsome profit.

There were few colonists willing to return to the Home Land. But there were New World rich merchants traveling to protect their precious cargo. One rich French merchant was willing to travel with his wife and young daughter. I discussed the fare and the protocols I demanded of my passengers. I would not allow sickness aboard my ship.

When I told Antoine my requirements for cleanliness for himself and his family before finalizing boarding he exploded into a fit of French curse words, questioning my parentage among other things. I looked at his daughter who was blushing deep red when she understood the bathing and inspection that would be required.

I turned to her and since by now I spoke at least five languages fluently I asked her some questions in French."

"Quel âge as-tu princesse? " (How old are you princess?).

" J'ai vécu dix-huit étés, Mon Capitaine. " (I have lived eighteen summers, My Captain).

"Et quel est ton nom, princesse? " (What is your name, princess?).

"Elodie, le sens est la richesse étrangère. Mon père m'a nommé d'après sa fortune du Nouveau Monde. (Elodie, the meaning is foreign riches. My father named me after his fortune from the New World).

I turned to the mother, Marguerite, and explained the bathing requirements for boarding. She blushed just a little and asked if I would be doing the washing and inspection for both herself and her daughter.

"Si vous le désirez," I replied. (If you so desire).

((Thus ends the French translations in this story.))

Antoine exploded again and demanded more private quarters for himself and his family. Since all his goods were already in the cargo holds I demanded yet twice more the fare and held out my hand. He refused and I ordered the crew to throw his goods overboard.

He yelled profusely at the crew to stop and pulled out his purse. I held it open as he dropped gold nuggets into my palm. When satisfied I closed my hand and ordered the crew to boil the seawater. I let Antoine use the room first and after some time he exited in a clean shift waiting for his clothes to dry on the yardarm.

Marguerite was French, a la tête, a les pieds; from her head to her feet. She took my hand and I led her to the washing room. She called after her daughter to follow. I heard a high squeak from Elodie as she realized her mother meant to follow through being washed by the rugged Captain.

In those quarters there was one barrel of steaming seawater into which the clothes would be placed, one by one as they were removed. The other barrel held the hot bathing water. Marguerite stood beside the barrel and facing me began to unbutton her dress of the highest quality cloth. Once done she dropped it into the hot water.

"Mother?" I heard Elodie whisper behind me.

Marguerite stood there in her underclothes of again the finest fabrics and embroidery. She untied the bows at her shoulders and the fabric slid down catching first on the swell of her matronly breasts then dropping to her feet. She stood quite still not covering herself in modesty and let my eyes roam over her mature form.