Drust on the Prowl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand tried to encircle the base of my cock but her fingers did not meet. She put another hand on my shaft and my large crown and more rose above the last of her fingers. She let her hands move tenderly up and down my shaft and giggled when more white seed leaked out the head.

Taking all her bravery she leaned forward and the tip of her warm tongue licked across the head. I moaned still pretending sleep and her warm lips kissed my crown. I leak profusely when aroused and Elodie sucked my seed onto her tongue and moaned. My brave spirit of the night opened her mouth and took my crown inside. She sucked my large head as if on a nipple and was rewarded with more thick hot seed. Desire overtook her and those hot wet lips moved down my cock as she took all that could fit in her mouth.

She rose off my cock and breathed in halted breathes as I watched her breasts rise and fall under her shift. Her hands moved to my ballsack and she tenderly fondled each egg. She leaned over and licked each seed sack then took one into her mouth. Her lips closed holding it captive as her hot tongue bathed the fullness of it. Elodie released that egg and took its brother into her mouth and performed the same pleasure on that twin.

She slowly pushed my cock upon my belly and kissed and licked the underside of my shaft. When I groaned when her lips and tongue found my pleasure knot under the head she stayed on it listening to me moan. Elodie spent some time letting my knob fill the opening of her mouth and sucking on my knot. Unknown to her I was being driven towards my completion.

I made sleep noises as if dreaming to give Elodie the courage to proceed. At last she took my cockhead into her mouth and rapidly moved her hot tongue across my pleasure knot. With my large cockhead tight in her mouth I groaned and released my seed. The first few salvoes filled Elodie's mouth. The fourth and fifth were too much and she swallowed what she had.

Her swallowing with my cock still held tightly in her mouth caused me to release more salty sauce in large loads. Whether she knew to or planned to suck and swallow my seed she held to the task until my large cockhead stopped pulsing. Elodie swallowed that last hot thick load then set about licking my cockhead clean much like a mother cat to her kittens.

She took my fat head behind her lips then slowly tenderly moved down and up my thick shaft. She moaned when my cockhead tapped the back of her mouth and half of it lay across her hot wet tongue. She tried to take more but coughed quietly as my strength found the entrance to her throat. She moved up and down my shaft coaxing the last of my seed into her mouth.

Elodie gave several final kisses to my cockhead then let it alone. I sensed she was reaching under her shift then wet fingers touched my lips. I moaned when I tasted and smelt her young fragrance. Wet fingers returned to my lips several times then I heard her groan and felt her body tremble as my young sneak brought herself to a completion. Her aroma filled the cabin as well as her soft controlled moans.

She stood on shaky legs using my bed frame to help her rise. She whispered, "Captain" again to see if I reacted. When not she turned and walked carefully across my room and left my cabin. I let out a long post completion breath and wondered if there would be more. The next night I found out.

I lay on my bed naked cat sleeping and awake with various ship noises. My cabin door creaked open. Elodie whispered, "Captain" to see if I reacted. She cat pawed across my deck and knelt by my bed. She called me and hearing no reply she leaned over and took my cockhead into her warm mouth and sucked until my cock was ridged and fully extended.

She spent some time devouring my long thick cock taking it deep into her mouth. I do not know if she practiced with her fingers or other objects but she did not gag. She slid off and took a deep breath then slid her lips down my erect cock and did not stop. She moved her neck side to side until my big cockhead breached her throat and several inches went into her new heat. She held herself on my shaft then slid off.

She took several deep breaths and took my cock deep again. I so wanted to awake and grab her throat to feel myself buried deep. Instead I moaned 'in my sleep'. She worshiped my cock getting my dripping seed and wetting my ballsack with her saliva. She sucked her own spit and my leaking seed and swallowed it all.

I felt her busy again and when she released my cock from the confines of her throat she anointed by cock with her own juices. She did that several times then took my cock back into her mouth sucking her own deeply scented juices off my rod. This went on for some time unknowingly driving me to the edge then releasing my desire to complete.

Was Elodie tutored by her mother or just did what felt good to her? She ran her hands up my shaft and sucked the white thickness that leaked from my cockhead. I groaned loudly and she stopped everything. She listened to my breathing waiting until it was long and deep. She stood and removed her shift and the moonlight let me see her young breasts rising and falling. Standing beside my bed her scent from between her thighs was strong.

Elodie called my name taking a risk even shaking my body. It took all my control to pretend a deep rum induced sleep. My cock throbbed to the beat of my excited heart. I felt the bed shift and warm thighs settle across my lap. She pushed my cock flat on my tight belly and lowered what had to be her hot wet purse lips upon me. I groaned as her liquids bathed my cock and belly.

She sat there humming or moaning softly feeling a man-cock at the entrance of her modesty for perhaps the first time. Was she planning to break herself of her innocence by taking my cock inside her?

"I must keep myself pure but his man-cock is so long and thick. Shall this ruffian captain be the first to seek his pleasure inside me? Shall I feel his seed spray within me perhaps even breeding me like he did my mother? I wept from between my thighs watching him punish and breed my mother. I wanted him to take me and use me like those slut on the streets of La Nouvelle Orléans. But I must keep my purity so father can find me a good husband. But the Captain's cock feels so good between my thighs. My 'chaton' weeps and desires him within me," she whispered to herself,

"Oh, sacré bleu, what is that?" Elodie groaned.

She had moved her pleasure knot over the bulge of my cockhead and caused her body to tremble. She did it again and groaned louder and longer. She rode her hot wet nether lips up and down my shaft always ending with rubbing her knot on my bulge. My ballsack and thighs were getting soaked by the deluge of her woman's wetness.

Her thighs moved further apart and the rubbing of purse to cock increased. She started riding my long thick cock like driving a horse across the finish line. Elodie went faster and faster dropping her sweaty breasts onto my chest. How could she not expect to awaken me?

My hands moved back and gripped her young arse cheeks taking over the thrusting and riding of her purse upon my cock. Elodie being so thin my fingers met in the crevasse between her arse. It was moist and slippery from her sweat and her juices. My long finger rolled across her dark star and pushed inside.

Elodie groaned and further abused my shaft with her hot purse. Another finger joined the first to slide deep into the darkness of her arse. I could feel it tightening as she started to pant and rub harder. Her arse gripped my fingers for several seconds then Elodie screamed and shook like a tree in a storm and exploded.

Her hot juices sprayed up my torso soaking me and the bedding. She continued to scream each time her knot rubbed my bulge. A finger from my other hand slid into her arse to join the other two. It caused Elodie to rise up and go stiff and scream at the ceiling of my cabin as her completion overtook her.

I could see that her mouth was wide open but no sound escaped. She trembled and spayed where we were joined together. With one final long groan she fell to my chest again fully spent. Her innocence was still intact. I let her rest on my chest but she would not fail to feel my cock inside her.

Elodie was fully spent so I pushed and carried her the short distance to my table. I spun her and placed her carefully on her breasts. I got the same ropes I used to tie her mother down and repeated the steps on Elodie's wrists and ankles. Now unable to move I played with her wet nether lips and her dark rose. Her juices coated my fingers and I circled her iris pushing slightly inside. My fingers slid under her lips and rubbed her pleasure knot. More of her juices flowed over my fingers and down the insides of her tender young thighs.

At my age the females of eighteen summers looked so young. Elodie had an arse so tender and soft yet firm of each cheek. My wet fingers started at the top by her back and slowly slid down that crevice stopping at her circular lips. Her iris pulsed as my fingers persuaded it to open. She moaned to awareness so I leaned down and my tongue tip pushed at that doorway.

Did Elodie like my tongue exploring her arse? She shimmied and pushed her arse back letting more of my tongue tease her dark entrance. I kissed and bit each fresh and young arse cheek listening to her moan softly. She gasped as she felt my lips kiss right on her rose.

I moved my fingers to her purse lips and roamed her wetness. My fingers searched her wet hot cleft for her opening to her heat. I pushed and two entered and were rebuffed by her intact innocence. Elodie looked back over her shoulder and groaned.

"No Mon Capitaine! Take not my innocence. My value to my father would disappear if you were to rut in my purse. No, no, no Mon Capitaine," she begged.

I rubbed her pleasure knot and listened to her hiss. She let down another release of her young sweet fluids. I used them to again moisten her star and push fingertips against her ring feeling now some yielding. I leaned over and licked her star feeling her arse tremble as Elodie gasped.

I walked to my chest and retrieved the flogger. I let the tines caress her soft back and tender arse. Her feet came off the floor balanced on her toes. I took a clean cravat and pushed it into her mouth. She tried to deny me doing that then started trying to get off the table only now realizing she was tied down like her mother had been. She screamed and thrashed about giving up when the ropes would not yield.

My arm swung and the tines stung into her soft arse cheeks. Her head rose up off the table and she screamed into her gag. The tines were applied again and again she screamed but the sound was muffled. I moved to the head of the table and put my fat cock against her cheek. I swung the flogger such that some tines stung her young purse lips, some into the crack of her arse and some on her tender cheeks.

Her head and torso sprung up as the ropes held her tight to the table. Three more swipes where quickly applied to her tender spots and I could smell as her urine was released. She groaned in her embarrassment then screamed as three more stings found the tenderness of her young flesh. Three more were applied and this time Elodie trembled her arms and legs as her juices sprayed hard on the oak floor.

A different sweeter scent filled my cabin as the young woman trembled through a completion. I went behind her and rubbed her knot quickly and hard and she let out one long scream and several pulses of her juices. I thought a few more stings with the flogger and hard rubbing on her knot and Elodie would give up her resistance as I brought my cock to her rose.

So that is what this ship's captain did. Three sharp stings to her tender parts with the tines and a hard rub on her knot and she trembled and soaked my table edge. Her juices rolled down her naked soft inner thighs and joined the wetness already on the floor; a combination of urine and female purse juices. Elodie screamed into her gag as her body thrashed about on the table causing pain to her tender nipples.

I pulled out the gag and told her to kiss and lick my hard and thick cockhead. She did not so I pinched her nose and when her mouth opened I pushed my fat crown past her teeth. She tried to bite my cock to get it away but the flogger bit into her young arse.

"Behave my princess or you shall lay upon your bed for several days of pain after my crew is done getting their pleasure from you. It would perhaps then I will tie your father to the mast and have him watch helpless as is wife and daughter are used over and over for the pleasure of the crew. Then only when your body is of no further use shall all three of you be tossed overboard as we sail away. So yield to me," I growled and applied three more sharp stings to her arse.

Her arms relaxed and the ropes went slack and I listened to her sobbing. She moaned into the gag as her crying shook her torso rubbing her breasts and nipples yet again upon the old oak table.

"You thought wrongly that you could sneak into my cabin and use my body for your pleasure. Like all transactions in your father's business you must pay the price. I care not your thoughts of the value of your innocence but my cock must have its pleasure and release. I shall let you keep your innocence but your other unholy nasty orifice shall pay what is due."

Elodie groaned and screamed as she realized my intent and thrashed at the ropes tying to release her arms or legs from the tables. A sailor's knots becoming undone? I think not! I walked to her face and ran my dripping cockhead across her cheek and lips. My fat head would not enter blocked by the wet cravat. I held my cock and slapped it about her face in humiliation.

In all my hundreds of years I would not endure the rich trying to take advantage through their wealth. This young spoiled female would not escape until I had my pleasure and released her.

I walked to the cupboard and retrieved the honey jar as Elodie watched wide eyed and frightened as my cock stood firm and my heavy ballsack swung underneath. She watched in horror as I dipped my fingers into the jar and anointed my big cockhead and long thick shaft. She had to know where in her warm body my lance would penetrate.

I moved behind her arse cheeks and dribbled the honey into the top of her crevice. Elodie yelled into the gag then moaned as the thick syrup rolled across her rose then down between her purse lips. She could not see me dip my fingers in the jar but she hissed when she felt them circle her arse rose. I circumnavigated her dark ring moving ever closer to her portal.

Her thighs trembled in fright or perhaps the beginning of pleasure. My thumb pushed against the center of her crinkled door and the honey helped it slip just inside. Elodie tightened that ring so I slapped her arse hard. She screamed and her thoughts occupied elsewhere her ring yielded and my thumb slid into her darkness stopped only by my attached palm.

I moved my thumb in and about just the beginning of her dark tunnel for some time each thrust and release getting her feelings use to the fullness. I dropped a dollop of honey to her star and removing my thumb quickly pushed my two middle fingers into her portal. Elodie raised her arse to escape but had the opposite as she captured my fingers taking them deep into her.

I heard her scream into her gag and felt her dark tunnel pulse on my fingers. I moved my fingers in her arse faster and faster as my other fingers rubber her wet purse and swollen pleasure knot. Elodie screamed rising off the table and trembled into a powerful completion. Her pulsing juices wet my hand and ran down her legs. She collapsed to the table spent again.

Although I felt her arse gripping my fingers in her aftershocks she felt looser. It was time to claim my pleasure. I added a third finger then slowly spun my fingers in her back portal moving them side to side widening that back doorway. I pulled my fingers out slowly moving them wider apart as I reached her doorway. I put my honey coated crown against her taint and when those three fingers exited my crown took their place. I pushed and her dark lips gave way and closed behind my mushroom capturing me from losing my advantage.

I held my cock within the hot breach letting my young captive adjust to the fullness. I recoated my thick shaft with more honey and slowly pushed forward. Going slowly Elodie did not feel my intrusion to a great extent and soon all my thick length was down her darkness. I slid my hand between us and rubbed her hot wet lips and swollen knot until she screamed into her gag and soaked my ballsack with her hot juices.

She trembled and growled and let out a long hissing breath. Her tightness eased and I pulled out to my crown held by her pulsing dark ring. I pushed down and filled her with all my long thickness. She grunted now feeling her cavern filled and stretched. I started moving back and forward filling her tunnel each time. She gripped my shaft trying to keep me out but it just added to my pleasure.

I started going faster and faster my eyes closed, my enjoyment at a peak. My ballsack slapped against Elodie's wet purse lips as they swayed with my thrusts. At this point I did not care for her discomfort or pleasure but rode her depth rubbing my knot along her dark walls. She started moaning and trembling as her discomfort was changing to pleasure. I went faster slapping her arse and pushing her dark curls against the table edge.

Elodie tightened all over her body as I thrust deeply into her heat. Her arse gripped my shaft then pulsed rapidly as I thrust faster. She screamed and I grunted as we matched our completions. She again sprayed my ballsack as my seed shot out my cockhead painting the depths of her bowels with white thick sauce. Pulse after thick pulse of my seed filled her sheath bathing my cock with my own heat.

When I pulled back to my crown my shaft was coated in seed and when I pushed forward her tight dark lips pushed it to my base and it dripped across the opening to her innocence. The odor of my strong seed and her fragrant juices filled my cabin as I rode her arse chute. I fell upon her sweaty back and we breathed deeply trying to recover. I fed deeply on Elodie's rich young lifeforce making her limp on the table.

I was still in her arse and reached for my knife and cut the ropes from her wrists. I leaned down and cut her ankle ropes away from the table legs. She was free and I pulled her hair until she stood on trembling legs. I shuffled back and held her by her waist as I dropped us like spoons onto my bed. Elodie was too weak, too spent to leave so I threw my strong arm over her gripping a young firm breast. She groaned as I held her tight squeezing her breast then letting out a deep sigh she fell asleep with my softer cock still embedded in her arse.

In the morning Elodie was gone. We reached the French port and upon her leaving the ship Marguerite shook my hand and I felt a round object touch my palm. I was smart enough to put my hand in my pocket. When Elodie was to leave she reached up and pulled my beard and kissed me deeply. She held my two hands and I also felt an object pushed into my palm. That quickly went into my pocket.

I asked Antoine how the sail had been and he thanked me for keeping his cargo, wife and daughter safe. I noticed he stated his cargo first and I had no concern that I started my child in his wife and turned his daughter into an arse slut. He pushed some nuggets into my hand and not to embarrass him I slipped those into my pocket.

I was busy with docking and unloading cargo so it was later when I checked my pocket in my cabin. I pulled out the gifts and there was a ruby, an emerald and the lower value silver nuggets. It would all be sold and the proceeds added to my secret account by courier.