Drust on the Prowl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts were large capped by strawberry circles within which sat two dollops of the finest French chocolate nipples. Her breasts were rising and falling as the excitement and naughtiness of the situation began to build. My eyes trailed down her pillowed belly and stopped at the raven dark curly hair covering her mound. Her legs parted and her woman's scent rose from her purse.

She bent to pick up her shift and her mature breast hung down slightly hidden by her long raven black hair. The shift she dropped into the barrel. There was a small bucket of hot water and I explained she needed to bend over the bench and gather her hair into the hot water. She smiled a sinful grin and bent over showing me her arse and the dark cleft between her thighs. I grabbed the lye soap and scrubbed her hair. Of course my body rubbed against her naked rump; my cock having hardened and moved onto my thigh. Marguerite moaned when she felt my strength.

Satisfied her hair was clean and any fleas or bugs were dead, if there were any, I had her stand. The seawater ran down her back and between her firm mature arse cheeks. The water dripped from her hair to run between her cleavage, down her belly and into the canyon between her thighs. I dipped a soft cloth in the soapy hot water and washed the mother shoulders to feet.

Marguerite hummed when her breasts were washed and hissed at me when her hard pointed nipples were rubbed by the cloth. I moved to her back and hidden from her daughter I used my fingers to clean between her arse cheeks. She reached for support of the table when my fingers circled her dark rose and slid under her purse to wash the tiny curly hairs.

She cursed in French under her breath and opened her thighs granting me access to her mons and the now wet fragrant cleft which I washed with my soapy fingers. Her body trembled when a stray finger pushed against her dark star and entered her cave when her circular lips yielded. I gave her arse a quick kiss and washed down to her feet.

I turned her so she was blocked to her daughter and held the wet cloth to her mons. Underneath it my fingers found her cleft, moist and hot and I moved slowly between her plump lips. I found her pleasure knot and gave it a special washing. Marguerite grabbed my long red hair and held tight as her body trembled and she floated into tender pleasure. Softly she called me tender names begging for more pleasure.

She squeaked and her moistness wet my fingers as her thighs crushed my hand as she rubbed herself against me. Elodie asked quietly of her mother and Marguerite replied she was fine, just a cramp in her thigh from standing. I finished with washing the front legs and tiny toes then dumped several warm cups of seawater over her head to rinse the pleasured mother one last time.

I moved her arms upward then dropped a large shift over her head and settled it over her body feeling her tits and plump arse hoping not for the last time. She thanked me with little kisses then turned to her daughter and told her she was next.

"Mother, No!" Elodie protested.

Her mother sternly explained; "Elodie, you are not to be the cause that your father is removed from this ship to lose a chance for a large fortune selling his wares back in France." She explained that her mother had permitted the washing and inspection upon herself because it was necessary for the good of her husband.

"Now your father has provided you with all manner of finery and education presenting you to the finest in the New World society. You are to show your appreciation and allow this ruddy captain to inspect and wash you preventing any illness coming on board to get us all sick once upon the sea. Now yield," her mother scolded.

"Mother no one has seen me naked since I was your baby or the help bathed me. I have never been naked before a man," Elodie started weeping.

"Well it is about time. You have seen eighteen summers and when we get to France we will set about finding you a suitable husband to return to the New World and apprentice to your father. Now get your clothes off before the water cools and you feel the coldness. Do this or the Captain will take over and not be as tender as your maids."

Elodie wept as she started to unbutton her dress. I would have let her be but I have seen what the plague and illness can do. A sick crew makes for dead passengers and a lost ship and cargo. I explained that to Elodie as she continued to weep. The dress was undone and added to the hot water.

After a number of submergings I stepped outside and hung the dresses on the yardarm. A strong sun and a bright breeze would soon have them dry.

I came back inside and Elodie was still dressed in her undershift with her arms wrapped around her body. I pulled my cutlass from my sheath and grabbed the yoke and pushing her arms aside I cut downwards, yoke to hem. Elodie shrieked in fright as the clothe was pulled from her body. When it dropped to the floor she covered herself; arm over her breasts and a hand covering her mons.

I yelled, suffisant!, (enough) and grabbed her long dark brown hair and shoved her head into the soapy bucket. She tried to fight me off so I slapped her arse hard several times until she yielded and went slack. She was blubbering as her hair got a good scrubbing and to control her for her washing I slapped her arse hard a number of times more.

I threatened to tie her hands to the ceiling posts in the room if she did not relent. As if she wanted to feel forced she raised her hands and gripped the rods above. That pulled her young breast high on her chest and she spread her legs forming an X of her young body. I tossed a jug of hot soapy water against her torso then washed her with a soft cloth.

She hissed when I held her firm breasts and washed that young flesh and her hardened nipples. Beside herself she laughed when I washed her arm pits, she feeling being tickled there. She looked at me with fire in her eyes as the soapy rag ran across her belly and cupped below her mons. She bit her bottom lip as my fingers roamed between her cleft and rubbed her knot softly. I stayed on that knot listening as she moaned.

Another jug of warm seawater was tossed on her back to run between her arse cheeks and drip off her curly dark brown hair. She rose on her toes and hissed when my fingers ran across her dark star and pushed slightly against that oval. I washed her legs then gave her another rinse, yoke to toes. I held out an undershift and she cooperated letting me clothe her.

Without saying anything else I turned and left the wash room and went about the tasks of preparing to depart. Sometime later I saw that the two dresses were gone then the mother and daughter were walking amid the ship. I had a feeling and a knowledge from holding them that the mother would come to my cabin seeking pleasure. The daughter was fighting new feelings coursing through her young body but perhaps would yield also.

It was many days at sea and the boring monotony was affecting my French passengers. Marguerite refused to do her required kitchen dinner chore and threw a fit. I took her aside and command she come to my cabin after mess and told her she would be disciplined just like any crew member refusing the Captain's order. I told her if she did not come willingly I would send the crew after her. I think she realized she had crossed the line.

Silence settled over the ship and I sat in my cabin overlooking the sailing charts. There was a knock on my door and I said to enter. Marguerite came in displaying an attitude of the very rich; as if testing me regarding her discipline. I tossed the flogger on the table and told her to disrobe. She laughed and refused. I opened my door and called for my First Mate.

Sean was a sailor's pirate. He was scruffy and time and weather beaten and no one to contend with. When he entered Marguerite took in a deep frightened breath and I made clear to her that Sean would greatly enjoy removing her clothes and applying the flogger but would be much rougher than I. For her refusal I might even pass her down into the crew quarters.

Sean made a menacing sound and withdrew his cutlass. Marguerite screamed but slowly moved her hands to her bodice buttons. I told Sean there might be another time and he laughed a toothless laugh. He paid his respects and left the cabin telling me no one would investigate the screams laughing again.

I pulled my captain's chair in front of Marguerite and waved my cutlass at her indicating for her to begin. Her hands moved to her bodice buttons and each was undone. She dropped it to the floor and her dark nipples showed hard against her soft underclothe. Her mature breasts were rising and falling from her frightened breathing.

I went to stand and her hands quickly moved and unbuttoned her skirt which fell to the floor. Marguerite stood naked under her shift; nipples and her woman's triangle darkly showing from the lantern light. She made a whine and was about to parley when I growled and indicated with my cutlass I would split her shift in twain. She whimpered and untied the bows at her shoulders and the garment fell to the floor. She stood naked trembling from fright.

Perhaps she thought I would toss her husband overboard and rape her daughter then give the both of them to the crew then to be tossed overboard so there would be no witness. She looked over her head to the bar that Elodie had held and raised her hands and gripped the old wood.

I stood opening a drawer and removed silk rope. I stood against her front my rough jerkin rubbing against her breasts as I tied her wrists spread wide to the posts. I knelt in front of her and spread her legs tying her ankles to hooks in the floor.

Marguerite might have at first protested but I could easily smell the fragrant aroma of her moistness as fright gave way to excitement. As I stood my fingers found their way through her black curls and rode up her wet cleft. She groaned trembling and wet my fingers with a spray of her juices. I pinched her pleasure knot and she moaned leaning down into my pinch.

I opened another drawer and took out a silk cravat. I brought a small glass of rum to her lips and made her drink it all. I then pushed the cravat into her mouth and told her she could scream all she wanted. She fought the ropes and yelled but her noise was muffled. She fought the ropes again but quickly gave up.

I picked up the flogger and ran the tines off her shoulders across her breasts. She moaned when they caressed her hard nipples. I swung it easily upwards kissing her mons with the leather strips. She moaned and her fluid dribbled down the inside of her thighs.

I moved behind her and ran the tines off her shoulders, down her back and across her bare arse cheeks. I flicked the tines and spanked her arse. She screamed and pushed away against the ropes. That tightened her cheeks and I flicked the tines harder against the mature flesh of her arse. She screamed again and I let the tines trail over her hip until I was in front. I flicked the tines across her breasts then quickly up between her thighs.

She screamed and lost control and peed on my old oak planks of my cabin. I called her a spoiled little girl and said I would have to add to her punishment. Did she realize that the crew was punished with a cat-a-nine tail and that this flogger had soft calf leather tines? I used this one for enjoyment when I had a willing female crew member sharing my bed.

Marguerite would not be punished but she would be disciplined and when exhausted used for my pleasure. Softly but with stings like bees the tines caressed her body. Her breasts and belly turned pink as did her back and arse. The tines flew and kissed her hard extended nipples and the soft circle painted on her mature breasts. From the side they caressed her soft full belly and a lower aim kissed her dark curly haired nether lips.

Her feminine scent filled my cabin as her juices arced out from between her unprotected naked lips. I regripped the flogger handle and brought the leather knob against her wet lips and rode up her wetness and rubbed her swollen pleasure knot. Marguerite screamed into the silk cravat gag as I rubbed her knot to and fro with some intensity. She screamed and sprayed my floor with bursts of her completion fluids.

She groaned deeply and sagged on the ropes holding her up. I untied her ankles first then her wrists and she fell into my arms for support. I was not done with her discipline so I positioned her on her tits and belly across my table. Using the ropes I tied her ankles and wrists to the solid oak table legs. She still held her gag and screamed as the tines once again kissed her arse cheeks multiple times turning them bright red.

That was enough but not yet my pleasure. I wanted to feel flesh to flesh so disrobed. I rubbed my cock to confirm it was rock hard and brought my large crown to her wet petals. My crown moved up and down within her hot wet crevice rubbing her pleasure knot and her dark rose. She spoke into her gag and shook her head when I pushed my head against her trembling rose. It was sweaty and lubricated between her arse cheeks and my cock rode up and down her crevice.

I slowly rode up and down her woman's cleft and put my crown to her undefended portico and with a hard shove gained entrance to her heat. I eased my meaty strength by grinding my hips, helping Marguerite's quivering lips adjust themselves to my enormous girth. I gave another insistent shove letting my lance explore the unknown yet familiar territory deep within her juicy cave. Her insides yielded defeated by her inability to escape my long thick cock pushing into her hot wet depths. The flared head of my prick plundered even deeper, pushing her cavern further open as it progressed.

Marguerite screamed and shook violently when all of my thick shaft found purchase within her cavern and our curly hairs met each other. My heavy seed filled ballsack rested against the dark down on her wet quivering lips. I pulled back and with my long shaft now sopping wet from her generous wetness I forcefully drove my strength deep home again. I went rapidly into that wet hot grotto listening to Marguerite groan into her gag and tremble on my wet oak table.

I did not count but Marguerite must have completed many times as I felt her woman's insides grip and release my thick shaft and her juices spray out wetting my balls. Her hot bath of pleasure was driving me towards my completion. I heard a noise and realized Elodie was watching us through a crack in the closed door.

I decided to show her what two rutting human adults looked and sounded like joined together seeking their pleasure. I began to pick up speed as my shaft shone in the lantern light from the wetness between her mother's thighs. My urgency replaced the slow, steady penetration of her abused cave with forceful pounding. Her mother screamed, her legs trembling as she pushed up and back with her arse drawing towards her own completion from every punishing insertion.

The table upon which we rutted begun to creak and rattle, keeping time to my ragged breathing and the whimpers of pain and pleasure her mother felt in her ravaged stretched cave. I bore into her, over and over, reaming out the dark wetness of her depths. Marguerite began to utter little gasps of pleasure as each of my driving thrusts bottomed out in her purse. The gasps turned to muffled squeals, and I knew that a powerful orgasm would soon be coaxed from the walls gripping my cock

My long thick cock sunk repeatedly into Marguerite's depths, hilting the hot flesh deep in the hungry sheath guarding the entrance to her womb. My cock would soon paint that doorway with my hot thick potent seed. Despite the churning, foaming froth of juices which bubbled from her mother, I could feel the friction begin to build within me. My strength began to fail me and I grabbed Elodie's mother's long black hair like rains and rode my cock hard against her arse.

I growled when my cock exploded ejecting my seed deep into Marguerite's vault spoiling the place her husband thought was his own. She screamed one final time and shook like a topsail held sway by a strong wind. Her arms and legs pulled on the ropes as her arse cheeks trembled against my belly. I pulled my shaft back to my tender crown and thrust deep into Marguerite over and over. My legs shook as my seed shot into her depths until I had no more.

Still buried deep in her cavern I slapped her arse hard and listened to her scream against her gag. I pulled the cravat from her mouth then listened to Marguerite curse me with words I would expect from my crew. To teach her a lesson I slowly withdrew my wet cock and placed the pleasured head against her back rose. She yelled and cursed but her movement to escape opened her iris and let my fat head enter her unnatural domain.

I slowly sunk deeper as her dark flesh yielded to my onslaught. She fought her ropes moving her arse side to side but my long thick shaft sunk to her depths. My belly rested against her sweaty arse cheeks as I slowly reamed my cock in her dark tunnel. Satisfied that I had defiled her mother I withdrew slowly until her dark circular lips kissed my crown.

I rushed to the door and pulled it open making Elodie tumble into my cabin. I grabbed her long dark brown hair and pulled her to stand beside her quivering mother. Elodie listened to her mother moan and breathe deeply as the last of her pleasure coursed through her mature body.

I went out and returned with a bucket of seawater. I put it at Elodie's feet and told her to untie and wash her mother of the smell of her rutting. Elodie stood there just staring at my just slightly softening cock watching it sway as I moved about the cabin. I lost my patience and pushed her across her naked mother and holding her by her long hair I spanked her arse over and over until she started crying.

Elodie was in just a night sleeper and had no protection for her tender young arse cheeks. I pulled up the hem and slapped her naked cheeks until both were deep red. She wept for some time until her mother scolded her and ordered her to untie and wash her mother. Elodie lowered her shift and untied her mother and helped her stand. The daughter washed the spent mother paying attention to where my seed was dripping out and her mother's juices had wet between and down her thighs.

Once the mother was rinsed Elodie helped her mother with the silk undergarment and they both left forgetting the mother's dress. I walked out naked and hung it from a yardarm so they could retrieve it in the morning. A good excuse Marguerite used for the now cuckold husband for being from his bed was female issues and a need to wash unobserved by the crew and needing Elodie's help. I had no disobedience from them hence forth.

It was several nights later deep in the watch as I lay upon my bed naked. I sleep with one eye and one ear open at all times. A creek from my cabin door indicated someone unused to ship protocol was entering my quarters. They did not announce themselves nor call out to me. They were sneaking trying their best to keep quiet but betrayed by the creeks on the old oak planks as they walked closer to me.

A cloud moving off from the moonlight lit a thin small female dressed in just her sleep shift. Elodie was sneaking towards me. She whispered, "Captain" several times then knelt beside my bed. I pretended sleep and she called to me yet again. I could hear her frightened breathing then felt her small fingers lift my sheets tenderly touching my cock then pull back.

She whispered, "Captain" again and when my sleeping breathing did not change she ran her fingers along my shaft. Elodie hissed when my cock responded and began to rise. Her fingers moved from my base to my tip with one finger touching the cream that was starting to leak out the top. Through veiled eyelids I watched her bring that dot to touch her tongue. She moaned and went back for more.