All Comments on 'Dry, No Lube - Appendices & Glossary'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mike9947Mike9947almost 2 years ago

Does this mean it’s over? Why?

VoboyVoboyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I think we'll be seeing a return of Pixy pretty soon.

This is something I'd been thinking about posting for awhile.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for keeping the pixy universe alive. We are all hanging from a cliff waiting for a resolution to pixy's crash post vag protection. Help us obi wan voboy you're our only hope!

VoboyVoboyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, she's quite dead.

The question is how long it'll take my muse to figure out how and when to bring her back to life. I appreciate your comment!

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

Hey, I just wanted to say... Please don't give in on this universe.

I completely understand taking a break from it after the saga of Pixy - and why her story needed to end.

But you've put so much work into this worldbuilding - just look at this three page *glossary,* for goodness' sake. You walk the line between sci-fi grit and erotica very well, and it would be a shame to lose that.

Regardless, thanks for the stories!

VoboyVoboyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you!

I'm very aware that the universe I've made is rich enough to sustain more stuff. It's really just an issue of whether I can find the inspiration to devise more stories. Remember, Pixy was never really more than a distraction to me. I've got other stories in the same universe that I like better.

We'll see what comes up, but thanks so much for your feedback!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES