Dry Spell Pt. 01: The Werewolf

Story Info
Witch starts dating, penetrations follow.
2.4k words
4.59
9.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry is a perky witch with voluptuous figure and intensely red hair. Some years ago another witch drunkenly cast a dry spell on poor Cherry, and she hasn't had any dick ever since. Luckily Cherry and her best friend Jane found a magical amulet from a fair, and encouraged by the prospect of finally getting laid, Cherry has already matched with a few promising gentlemen on dating app Ember.

Her first date is with Mark, who is all he promised and after the sun sets, even more.

All characters are adults.

_____________

We met in downtown, changed pleasantries and headed for a nearby Italian restaurant I've heard high praise about. Mark seemed like a decent fellow. He looked exactly like his profile photos- taller than me, tanned skin and dark hair. And you could see that he worked out a lot- those muscles surely needed constant upkeep. This could turn out to be a decent evening after that damn dry spell I had been under for ages. So far the amulet seemed to be working.

We ordered food- a nice seafood platter for me and a rare steak with veggies for Mark. As the day turned towards dusk, my appetite kept growing despite of all delicious food I had just devoured. Mark was everything he had claimed to be- athletic, funny, civilized and intriguing. And hotter than hell, it turns out.

"Soooooo, how about a night cap at my place? It's not far from here" I smile and play coy.

"Sounds marvelous. And as a gentleman I'd love to offer a lovely lady like yourself a ride on a chariot, by which I obviously mean a taxi", Mark replied and waved the waiter for a bill. I giggled, he paid for both of us and before I knew it we were sitting in a backseat of the chariot he mentioned. We sat in silence as his hand found my knee and almost absentmindedly drew circles on my inner thigh, reaching surprisingly high before the taxi stopped in front of my building. My knickers were drenched already and I could only suspect that I looked like a bitch in heat when my elderly neighbor passed us on the stairs, glaring at us.

I managed to find my keys amidst the kisses and panting and laughing and soon we got inside my apartment. As I closed the door behind us, Mark grabbed me and lifted me up, resting my back to the door. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gasped as I felt his cock against my butt. He laughed and kissed me intensely, probably leaving a plethora of hickeys on my neck. I didn't care, all I could think was finally getting laid.

"Where's the bedroom?" Mark asked, his voice lower than before.

I panted directions and let out small screams and bursts laughter as he carried me all the way to my bed. As I tried to pull myself together, laying on my bed he pulled my skirt up and gently caressed my pussy through my panties.

My completely and utterly soaked panties.

"Someone's eager", he muttered smiling and laid next to me, pushing his fingers under my completely useless panties and straight to my cunt, making me gasp with surprise.

"I - have to - tell you - something", I said, gasping every time his fingers penetrated me over and over again.

"Mm-hmm" Mark answered, continuing.

"I -- haven't -- had -- sex -- in -- a -- really -- long -- time"

"Mm-hmm"

"So -- please -- be -- gentle -- with -- me"

"You seem to be faring just well so far. But I'll bear that in mind" Mark answered an added a fourth finger without any resistance. Apparently my taste of larger dildos paid off.

Mark continued fucking me for a while and I continued loosing my mind to lust. When he pulled his fingers out and told me to strip I obeyed swiftly and marveled his body as the evening sun lighted it up. He glanced outside and returned his attention to me. And kept it there for the two exquisite hours he fucked me, with ridiculous stamina and skill. The four-fingered prepping wasn't for nothing- his dick was almost as large as my most ambiguous dildo. And he knew how to use it, and his fingers too. Not that I really needed any encouraging: I came twice by just sucking his cock. Those sexless years can really gather some pressure. He fucked me face to face with my legs over his shoulders, I rode him, he fucked me from behind, and after some negotiations I even let him fuck my ass, even though I really hadn't used those larger dildos there. I was madly in heat and the thought of letting him use every hole I had turned my legs into jelly. When he finally came, after fucking my previously tight asshole for what seemed like forever, I laid on the bed for a good while before staggering to the bathroom.

Afterwards we cuddled in my bed. The last rays of sunshine were long since gone and the streetlights shone through the thin curtains. I felt happy- thoroughly and well fucked but also embracing the moment of tenderness we shared. As I drifted towards sleep I thought about the possibility of a re-run in the morning and felt my pussy get soaked immediately. I had probably slept for a while as I felt Mark moving next to me, changing his position. He breathed heavily and I got a little worried- was he okay? I turned around to make sure that he was, but as my eyes met his I found no words.

Where Mark had been there was now a werewolf. I knew there were stories about werewolves but never had thought they were nothing but fiction. Even my spellbooks had nothing on werewolves, but here was one in my bed in the middle of the night.

As a reflex I inhaled deeply to scream, the werewolf covered my mouth with his hand. The hand was larger than Mark's, with sharp claw-like fingernails.

"Shhh. Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. This is just something that happens every full moon", he said. I blinked rapidly.

"Now it's still me, Mark. I had such a lovely time with you earlier, and I think it would be such a shame to waste an opportunity to continue having more of it, don't you think?"

My gaze wandered from his predatory teeth and yellow eyes to his alert ears. He had fur in most of his body, ranging from short and soft to coarse and long. From between his legs rose a monster of a cock- reddish pink, long, thick member with an even wider knot. My eyes widened and he let out a low laugh.

"And obviously that is part of the lovely time, as you probably figured out."

Without moving his hand he moved and rose on top of me. His dick landed between my spread legs and it's tip touched gently my clit. I inhaled sharply.

"Now don't you worry Cherry. I've been tested and am completely clean, and if you say so we can just sleep and you'll wake up next to plain old Mark in the morning."

At the same time the tip of his dick moved a bit further up, placing it just on the lips of my pussy. It moved slowly, twitching, slipping on my wetness, driving me insane. What was it like to fuck a werewolf? Was I out of my mind to even think about it? But Mark did still seem like a good guy even though now his teeth were big and pointy, his dick had a knot and judging from the furry touch on my leg, he had a tail. Then his dick moved a tiniest amount and my eyes rolled back.

"So, what do you say? If I move my hand will you cry for help?"

I closed my eyes and turned my head slowly from side to side. I must be crazy.

"That's a good girl."

He pushed himself just a little further inside my pussy.

"And would you by any chance be interested in continuing from where we left ourselves before?"

I nodded vigorously. Mark laughed, removing his hand.

"Cherry, here's what's going to happen. I know my canine cock can be a lot to take in, so I'm going to start really slowly. And as you stretch and adjust, I'm going to push every. Single. Inch. Of my dick in your pretty little cunt. And based on our previous session, you'll love it."

He did just what he promised, entering agonizingly slowly and stretching me on the way. His dick slid in smoothly and my thoughts passed on the first time I had used my largest dildo and hadn't been able to sit on the next day- and how it had totally been worth it. I had a feeling that this would be too. He continued to tease me with the slow and steady pace, his movements becoming easier with every thrust. Fucking a werewolf wasn't that hard, I though, feeling satisfied to myself. And then came the knot.

I had never felt anything like it. It's girth felt massive.

"Oh my goddess there's no way that'll fit in" I gasped.

"Tsk tsk, you should have a little faith in yourself. But if you feel like it we'll obviously stop whenever you want to, just say so", Mark answered.

He stopped moving altogether and I caught my breath. The muscles in my vagina grabbed his cock, as begging him to move again. Instead I found myself moving and hinging the knot a bit further, slowly getting frustrated because it wouldn't fit. Mark seemed to find this amusing.

"Trying to make sure it won't fit in are you?"

I whimpered and pushed myself a little closer to him. If I thought his dick stretched me good I knew nothing. The knot was on a completely different scale. And I couldn't stop obsessing about it.

"That's it, good girl. Just a little further", Mark encouraged me.

"Aren't you going to move at all?" I whined as I desperately forced myself to take the whole knot.

"I promise you I will. But not until you've shown me how nicely you can take the whole thing in."

I pushed myself to the knot, and suddenly it sort of popped in. I let out a yelp, unable to speak. There is was speak, there was only this glorious oversized werewolf cock and it was entirely inside me.

"Good girl", Mark said and brushed my hair out of my face. I shivered as he does so. Being called a good girl had always turned me on but never like this.

"I knew you would like to try it- you ladies always do- but you surprised me nicely by being the first one to take in the whole knot. But I guess that just shows that you're a pretty little bitch in heat, aren't you" he continued and grabbed my tit. Never in my life had I squirted before but apparently being called a bitch by a werewolf slowly pounding me has that effect, and the extra lubrication gave the knot a nice glide in and out.

Every time he pushed his entire dick in me it felt like all air was pushed out of my lungs. It felt like I was a mere toy for him to play with, a hole for him to use. Every ounce of sense fled my mind and I became just that, a pretty little bitch for him to fuck. Every time he pulled out left my pussy empty and wanting, and me whimpering for more. I couldn't stop and I didn't stop and every time he suggested we'd take a break I practically cried when I begged him to continue. His dick, especially it's knot, was so large I couldn't even cum but I honestly didn't want to either. I was just a fucktoy, getting my pussy filled.

I lost all concept of time. After what I'd later found out was hours Mark picked up the pace while fucking me from behind and said "I'm gonna cum. And I'm gonna cum in your pussy."

I had already cast a contraceptive spell and I had another one in my mind just to make sure, but obviously he didn't know that.

"I'm on the pill" I managed to say.

"Good little bitch, of course you are" He grunted, grabbed my hips and let out an inhuman sound as he came. I had never felt anything like that before- I actually felt as he filled my cunt with his seed. We both panted and after a while I started moving.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked sleepily.

"To clean up of course"

"Not in a while you aren't"

"What do you mean?"

"One special thing about werewolf dick is that it stays hard for a long time after I've cum. And the knot makes sure the bitch in question won't leave too soon."

I laughed, thinking that he must be joking.

"You don't believe me do you? Well let me demonstrate."

I felt him moving and realized he was getting up to stand on the bed. As he did so, I rose with him. Or my butt rose, and my head, legs and arms tried desperately find balance.

"See? You're stuck until this wears off. Usually it doesn't last longer than an hour or two, but on the other hand no-ones ever gotten the whole knot in."

He lowered himself down again, twirling us side by side on the bed.

"Let's try and get some sleep", he muttered as he pressed his nose to my neck and fell asleep with his dick solidly stuck inside me. I was exhausted and weary and somehow still horny as hell. I had just been fucked by a man and the again by a werewolf who creampied me. After a while I sunk into a restless, impossible sleep, only to wake up with his dick still inside me. At some point it finally softened and I felt his sperm leaking out, but I was too tired to do anything about it.

When I woke up it was morning, and Mark -- now a human again- was behind me with his hard dick between my legs and hand groping my boob.

I guess the dry spell really had ended.