The Pervy Werewolf

Story Info
A werewolf posing as a comfort dog pervs women.
2.8k words
4.08
8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

~~~

Due to a genetic mutation the members of the Dwarf Pack were pint sized when they were a wolf, but they were average sized when they were human. Not only was their wolf small he or she resembled a Swedish Vallhund which made it possible for them to assimilate into the community of Panola Mountain in both their human and animal form.

Another benefit of their appearance was that it allowed them to run a very profitable business that rented out emotional support dogs to humans. The reason for their financial success was that the pack was both the owner and the product, as each adult in the pack took a turn being rented out as an emotional support dog.

~~

"Good morning ma'am, welcome to Bless Your Heart Rent-A-Dog Mart," said the cute diminutive dirty blonde werewolf who was seated behind the checkout counter. "My name is Lauren, how may I help you?" she asked as she subtly sniffed the woman.

"Hi Lauren, I'm Chloe, and I think I might want to rent one of your dogs for the weekend.

"Okay, do you have a preference for a male or a female?" asked Lauren as she pressed a button that alerted Rudy, Ulf, Anna, and Jamie that there was a customer in the store. When the buzzer sounded the four of them stopped playing cards and shifted from their human into their wolf.

"I'd like a male please," responded Chloe, then she joked saying, "I recently broke up with the dawg I was dating and one of my girlfriends suggested that I should rent a real dog to keep me company since he won't do me wrong like the guy did."

Lauren covered her mouth to stifle a giggle. "I know the feeling," she said as she briefly recalled some of her own past relationships. "Rudy and Ulf are available," she added before leading Chloe into the cushy kennel.

~

When they walked through the door all four werewolves sniffed Chloe because that's what werewolves do to everyone. Anna, Jamie, and Ulf went -meh- after they smelled her, but Rudy liked her scent so much his eyes glazed over. He also thought that she was beautiful and her curvy fit body looked sexy in her halter top flared mini sundress.

She was exactly the type of woman he liked to perve, however in order for him to have a chance to look at her in a private moment she'd have to rent him, which didn't look likely because she appeared to be interested in Ulf. He knew that he had to get her attention or he might never get the opportunity to check her out, so he had to think of something fast.

Barking was the obvious thing to do so he did it, and sure enough she looked in his direction for a second, but she quickly turned her attention back to Ulf. He decided to bark at her again, but he would also talk to her telepathically in hopes that she was one of those people who thought that dogs could communicate with them.

The only problem with that idea was that talking to humans telepathically was strictly forbidden by their Alpha, but desperate times called for desperate measures so he spoke to her at the same time he barked, saying, "Choose me." When she immediately looked in his direction and held her gaze on him he barked again and said 'choose me'. At that point a smile spread across her face, then she came over and squatted modestly in front of him as he sat on his haunches.

He couldn't believe his luck; she wasn't freaked out by hearing his voice in her head, so he decided that he would keep talking to her telepathically at the same time he'd bark.

"Hello cutie, how are you?" she asked cheerfully.

"I'm good, you?" he barked.

"I'm good too,'' she replied, then she looked up at Lauren and grinned before saying, "He's talking to me."

After Lauren smiled back at her she began to pet him by lovingly rubbing the back of his head. As she was stroking him she got distracted and allowed her legs to part, which revealed her white lace panties to him. His eyes were immediately drawn to her crotch, where he saw a thicket of black hair underneath the lace panties, and some growing on her inner thighs as well. He instinctively sniffed her, and though she was wearing perfume he caught a hint of her natural pussy scent. He couldn't believe his luck; she'd only spent a couple of minutes with him and he'd already seen up her skirt and smelled her womanhood. He was so aroused the tip of his cock popped out of its sheath before he realized it.

"You like me don't you boy," she remarked while giggling after she saw it. Lauren saw it too, then she rolled her eyes and smacked her lips disapprovingly at her brother. However Chloe thought it was cute because she believed he'd responded to her rubbing his head, which sealed the deal for her and she rented him for two days.

As she left the store with him he spoke to Lauren telepathically and told her that if he wasn't back in a week not to come looking for him.

She wasn't amused by his wit because she knew that he was going to try to peep at Chloe just like she'd caught him doing to her and their mom many times throughout their life, so she responded to him telepathically saying, "You perv."

~~

"Rudy, I'm so happy I dropped by Bless Your Heart today. You're exactly what I was looking for," Chloe said to him as her car sped along the highway.

"I'm flattered," he barked while sitting in the front passenger seat looking at her thighs.

"It's the anniversary of my husband's passing and I didn't want to be alone today... that's why I rented you."

"Condolences," he barked.

"Thank you," she responded, then she began to tell him about her late husband. "Bobby Ray was his name. He was a good man; my lover and my friend. We agreed that whoever was left behind when one of us died wouldn't waste their life while wallowing in grief, but of course we assumed that we were talking about something that might happen in the distant future. Little did we know that the future was right around the corner."

"How long has he been gone?" he barked.

"Two years," she replied and fought back emotion for a few seconds, then they were quiet until she pulled into her garage. "We're here," she said. "I'll show you where you can -go- in the back yard, then I gotta go pee too."

"Okay," he barked, though he was tempted to tell her that he'd prefer to use the bathroom.

~

When he came back inside he followed her scent and found her in her closet getting undressed. "Bingo," he exclaimed to himself in celebration because he was about to see some skin. Then he laid on the floor to watch her.

"All done?" she asked cheerfully as she unhooked her bra.

"Yep," he barked while staring at her chest.

"I thought we could go to the park and maybe play a little," she said as she slid her bra straps down her arms before laying the bra on a shelf. "You're lucky that you don't have to wear these things," she said as she glanced at him while cupping her c-cup sized light brown globes, then she kneaded them for a moment before squeezing their chocolate colored nipples. Afterwards she reached for her sports bra and put it on.

"I'll take your word for it." he barked as his nuts began to swell and the tip of his cock moved close to the opening of its sheath again.

"Hahaha, thanks," she replied while holding eye contact with him as she situated her breasts, and then for just an instant she felt as though she was looking into human eyes. Once her breasts felt comfortable she debated with herself for a moment as to whether or not to take off her panties in front of him.

After making her decision she stared at his eyes while saying, "You don't care if I take these off do you?"

"Nope," he replied as indifferently as he could after seeing how she was looking at him.

She held eye contact with him for a couple more seconds to see if she'd get the feeling again of being watched by a human. She didn't get it, so she slid her thumbs underneath the waistband of her underwear and quickly took them off.

"Do you like?" she asked playfully as she posed with her hands held away from her sides.

"Um, sure," he barked with low energy, which he hoped would reassure her that he was a dog and not into humans, though he actually loved her fit thirty something year old body. He particularly liked that her pussy was even hairier than it had looked like it was when he saw it through her panties. If not for the trouble it would have caused for his pack he would have shifted into his human right then and there and fucked her.

"Phooey, you're no fun," she said playfully, though she was relieved that he sounded so disinterested, and she felt silly for even entertaining the thought that he might be looking at her in a sexual way.

"Okay... you're not bad for a human, is that better?" he barked as he wise-cracked.

"You're funny," she said as she headed into the bathroom to freshen up her coochie before getting dressed in her workout gear.

~

"It's only about two miles from here to the park... do you want to run instead of walking?" she asked when she was ready to go.

"Yes," he barked.

"You'll have to be on a leash once we get there... is that okay?" she asked.

"Yes... you can tie me up," he barked suggestively.

"You're bad," she remarked before giggling again.

~

They jogged to the park in fifteen minutes, and once they were inside of it they started walking around and people watching. They'd been there about a half hour when a man Chloe obviously knew approached her. Rudy sat on his haunches and listened attentively for the next few minutes while the guy kept trying to talk his way back into her bed. When she'd finally had enough of his begging she firmly said no, then she looked at Rudy, then looked at the guy again as though she was warning him to leave her alone or else.

When the guy looked down at Rudy he looked back at the guy and raised an eyebrow before telepathically saying, "You heard the lady." The guy frowned confusedly for a second, then he glanced at Chloe before going back to his friends.

"Thank you Rudy," said Chloe after the guy was out of ear shot.

"You're welcome... who is he?" he barked.

"Um...," she began to answer then she stopped, because sharing those details felt even more personal than letting him see her naked. But then she reminded herself that one of the reasons she'd rented him was to have a friend she could pour her heart out to, so she decided to tell him what had happened. "Okay, I'll tell you who he is... he was my lover.

I met him on the one year anniversary of Bobby Ray's death. I was in the depths of my grief and he was caring and supportive. I should have kept him in the friend zone instead of allowing him to become my lover, but I missed sucking dick, getting my pussy eaten, and fucking, so I eventually had sex with him.

As soon as I'd cum enough to be able to start thinking more clearly I realized that I wasn't emotionally ready to be in a relationship. I just happened to find out that I wasn't the only woman he was getting some pussy from, and I used it as an excuse to end things with him."

She watched Rudy closely while she spoke and when she saw that he didn't react at all she said, "Haha, you're the perfect man. I can tell you all of that without you acting weird."

"You're welcome," he barked blandly though at that moment it took all of hiss self control to resist the urge to tell her how hot it was to hear her talk like that, but he had to keep his identity hidden.

"Hm, you're so modest. C'mon, let's go home," she stated.

They ran back to her house nearly as quickly as they'd run to the park. "I'll leave the back door open for you while you do your business... I'm going to take a shower," she said after they arrived.

"Okay." he barked.

~

After he was done he went up to her bedroom and laid on the floor while she finished taking her shower. When she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her he looked up at her without moving his head. "

"Are you tired?" she asked as she casually tossed the towel onto her bed.

He responded by looking bored... even closing his eyes for an instant.

"Haha," she laughed before turning her back to him and opening her panties drawer.

His cock instantly pulsed when he saw her perfect ass in front of him.

"Which pair should I put on?" she asked after turning enough to give him a side view of her body while she held up several pairs of panties one at a time.

He let her show him pair after pair without choosing one because the more of them she showed him the longer he got to look at her soft titties, hairy pussy, and plump juicy ass before she got dressed.

"You're no help," she finally said and chose a black bikini pair herself. Then she opened another drawer and pulled out a white undershirt.

"How about some ground beef for dinner? she asked as she got dressed.

"Sounds good," he barked.

"Alrighty, let's go to the kitchen," she said as she turned to leave the room.

Rudy didn't stand up right away to follow her because he knew several inches of his cock were protruding out of its sheath.

"Are you coming?" she asked after stopping and looking back at him. After waiting a couple of seconds she made a motion with her head to signal him to get up and follow her. By then he'd talked most of his cock back into its pouch, so he reluctantly stood up.

"Rudy... were you trying to hide that?" she asked after seeing that a little bit of his beast cock was in plain sight.

"I can't help it," he barked.

"Why not?' she asked, then she looked at him curiously."

"I don't know," he barked and then lowered his head.

"Don't give me that look... you're a horny lil dog is what you are,' she said while smiling. "You can't help it though... because you're not fixed. C'mon, let's go to the kitchen."

Hearing her reasoning gave him permission to stop hiding his erection, which he got often while he watched her cook dinner. After they ate she put on a robe and curled up with a pillow while they watched a couple of movies. He didn't get to see much of her skin while they laid on opposite ends of the couch, but he smelled her arousal during some of the movie's sex scenes.

After the second movie ended he followed her back into her bedroom and watched her change into a short nylon nightgown. It was easy to see underneath and gave him several great views of her pussy lips and her puckered hole when she bent over to do this or that.

He slept on the floor by her side of the bed that night, then he had similar perving opportunities on Sunday as he had on Saturday, and she returned him to Bless Your Heart Rent-A-Dog Mart Monday morning.

~

"Did Rudy behave himself? asked Lauren as Chloe tapped her debit card to pay what she owed.

"He was wonderful... in fact he even came to my rescue when we ran into my old boyfriend at the park," replied Chloe while smiling warmly as she looked at him.

"Oh... that's good," responded Lauren as she glanced at Rudy and smirked dismissively.

"Her body is magnificent," remarked Rudy telepathically while smirking back at her.

"Can I reserve him for next weekend?" asked Chloe.

"Um, sure," replied Lauren as she made the reservation.

"Great... thanks," stated Chloe, then she smiled at Rudy and added, "See you next Saturday."

"Bye," he barked.

~