Duane Slides into Home

Story Info
Sue goes for a ride.
1.6k words
4.52
17.2k
30
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilstrip
devilstrip
147 Followers

Duane was coming around often for his playdates with my wife, Sue. She and I came up with different reasons for my absence from home whenever Duane was scheduled to show up. He never seemed to suspect that I was actually home and able to see and hear the action between the two of them. It just seemed more erotic this way and I didn't mind sneaking in my own home. I rather enjoyed it, actually. Besides, if Duane knew that I knew that my wife was sucking his cock he might get scared and stop coming around.

Sue and I were having the best sex of our lives after each of her meet ups with Duane. She was getting kinkier with me, more verbal taunting about her obsession with Duane's black cock. She was also getting naughtier and suggestive with Duane. Unfortunately, Duane's nature wasn't quite assertive enough with Sue. She and I were hoping he'd take some control, but it wasn't happening these many weeks later. We needed to step things up. After another seven blowjobs over the next two weeks it was time to up the ante.

Sue was now nude whenever she was sucking Duane off. She had coaxed him completely out of his clothes too. No more pants around his ankles while she throated that big cock. She was also spending time licking and sucking his balls while she tightly gripped that muscular black ass of his. Duane was a pretty quick cummer, so Sue, after learning a few tricks from interracial cuckold videos, began spreading Duane's ass cheeks after he came, running her tongue across and into his anus. Tongue fucking his ass while she reached around and jacked his dick always produced another big hard-on for Sue to then suck the juice from.

Most recently, Duane was sitting back on our couch, his legs spread wide. He'd just filled Sue's mouth with a load of fresh cum when she took hold of his legs and pushed him deeper back and into the couch.

She looked him in the eyes and said, "You know I'm going to eat that ass again, dont you? I'd never do this for my husband, but I just love tongue-fucking your young black ass. It's so naughty. I know you like it too because your big dick gets so hard whenever I do it. But, I'm not going to suck you off a second time today baby. I've got something more special to give you. I've been agonizing over this for so long and I can't hold back any more. I want this thick black dick in my pussy. Would you like that? Would you like to fuck my pussy, with this big dick baby? Will you keep it our secret?"

Duane was mesmerized. He choked out a simple, "Yes, I'd like that, please. I won't tell anyone."

Sue stood and pressed her chest into Duane's face, "I've been dying to see your mouth on my titties. Please suck them. I want to see my titties in your mouth."

Duane did as he was told. Sue placed her hands under her breasts and leaned forward, feeding the black boy her tits one at a time as she climbed into his lap. I could see a stream of either pre-cum or leftover cum from Sue's earlier blowjob sliding down Duane's big dick. Sue reached behind her, grabbing that big cock in her tiny hand and slid it back and forth between the lips of her pussy. I could see the wetness from her pussy running just past those lips and smearing her left thigh. The trail of cum from Duane's cock was soon smeared across her pussy lips, adding to the lubrication that Sue was going to need in order to fit the monster into her extremely snug pussy.

Finally, finding just the right spot, still holding the base of that black cock in her hand she began to sink down slowly. I couldn't see her face, but her moans were loud and clear. Duane kept up the oral attention on her tits, squeezing and sucking them. The clash of color from his black hands and dark lips on her pearly white tits was fascinatingly erotic.

He held those tits as Sue sank a little lower on that thick cock. She would rise up, then slide a little lower, repeating the action while getting used to the thickness and length of that big cock. Duane hung in there. Sue has an amazing ass, plump, not fat. Big cheeks that overlap just a bit on the back of her thighs and a crack that sits deep between those cheeks. That amazing ass draws lots of attention wherever she goes.

I expected Duane to cum rather quickly, but I learned later from Sue that she was whispering, coaching him between her moans while they fucked, "Just hold back baby, I'm almost there then you can fill my pussy with your cum. Just a little while longer. Oh fuck, it's so good! Keep sucking those titties for me. It's so hot watching you suck and squeeze my white tits. Oh, fuck, I can't...oh, fuck! Here it cums... AAAHHH... FUCK! I couldn't stop it! Your cock is so fucking big in my pussy... it's spreading me so fucking good. I can't stop cumming! I've never been this full! I can't believe how incredible it feels, you're splitting my pussy in two."

Duane grunted. I knew he was close to cumming.

Sue kept up her banter, riding him hard, "It hurts so fucking good! I'm trying to hold back baby until I can feel every inch of that cock inside me, but I keep cumming! I want your balls tight up against my asshole. I just need to work it some more, I'm sooo fucking close again, you're so long and thick! Just a few more inches baby, ah fuck! Hold my hips and push me down. That's it, push my pussy down on that black cock! It's so thick! Grab my ass! It fucking hurts so good! I want every fuckin' inch! That's it, press me down, hard. I want my asshole kissing your balls,...all the way down. Now, fuck me baby, pound that white pussy. It's yours! Take it! Oh FUCK ME! I'm cumming so fucking hard! You feel me cumming all over your big dick again, huh? Fill me up baby, I need your cum. My pussy needs your cum! OH FUCK,... I'M CUMMING AGAIN...OH,...FUCK YES!!!"

Duane suddenly let go as well, holding Sue's full ass cheeks tightly in his hands, squeezing those white cheeks while he pumped his seed up inside her, never taking his mouth away from one tit or the other. Sue had another explosive orgasm as Duane let go. It was in rapid succession from her third, fourth, fifth, more? I lost count on how many she had, they came in a long string of continuous orgasms. They stayed there for a while, locked together until I saw Duane's deflating cock slide from my wife's pussy. A heavy trail of their cum oozed from her pussy and into his lap as Sue began to dismount her young black stud. Looking down she saw the mess they'd left and I watched as Sue smiled at Duane, then assumed a kneeling position between his legs, pushing them wide apart.

"We can't let our first milkshake go to waste, can we? " She said in her sexiest tone as she began licking and sucking their come from Duane's cock and balls.

I couldn't take my eyes from the view of her sexy shapely ass swinging as she knelt and sucked him, the occasional glob of semen dripping from between her legs and running down her thighs or dripping onto the carpet. After cleaning him she went on to tell him how wonderful it felt and that she hoped it could become a regular playdate.

An exhausted Duane replied, "That was amazing, but I'm really worried about getting caught."

"Don't worry baby. I've got it covered. Just keep me in dick and I'll keep you in pussy. You'll have my mouth and my pussy as long as you want and as often as I can get it!"

Duane took his cue that it was time to go when Sue sauntered off, swinging her big ass as Duane watched. No doubt that he liked that beautiful ass and the rest of the package and the thought probably crossed his mind more than once over how lucky he was to be using a very hot and uninhabited older married white woman.

Naked, Sue approached me as she headed for the stairs to our room. I noticed a hickey on one of her breasts, just below the nipple where Duane had maybe sucked a bit harder. She stopped, pulled me close and slid her tongue in my mouth. There was no mistaking the bodily fluids in her mouth as we kissed.

She led me upstairs by the hand as I watched that perfect ass sashay ahead of me. She stopped midway up and bent forward, spreading her legs wide, arching her back and sticking that ass in my face, exposing her most private parts to me. Her pussy and ass were smeared in cum from her session with Duane.

She looked over her shoulder into my eyes and reaching back she pointed at the wetness and whispered, "He fucked me sooo good honey. Kiss it for me. Get a good taste and get used to it. It's going to be a regular meal for you. Go deep with that tongue, but be gentle! I'm stretched and sore!"

With one hand reaching back she gripped and spread one ass cheek, exposing her wet asshole, urging me forward by gently swaying her sexy ass from side to side. I leaned forward, stuck out my tongue and dragged it gently across her wet anus, causing a moan to emanate from her lips...

devilstrip
devilstrip
147 Followers