Yet Another Black Kid

Story Info
A young black Alpha male college student. . .
3.5k words
4.43
25.3k
28
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilstrip
devilstrip
146 Followers

This is my fifth story.

Duane had been fucking my wife Sue regularly after their first real fuck session on our couch. It always happened at our home, but I didn't watch every episode. Sue and Duane definitely seemed to enjoy the trysts, but I was getting a bit bored with Duane's submissive nature. Sue agreed. However, she did like the contrast of black on white sex and getting fucked by a much younger stud with a huge cock. She loved the excitement, naughtiness, secretiveness and taboo of fucking a young black kid on the side. But we needed something hotter, a black alpha male to take control of Sue and use her as his slut.

Duane of course, was oblivious to our needs. He had no idea that I knew what he and Sue had been up to all these past few months with the handjobs, the blowjobs and now the actual fuck sessions. Duane was a virgin before all this began so we didn't worry about disease. Sue voraciously swallowed and fucked seed from the kid without fear. It was almost a relief when we learned from Duane that he needed to back off a bit from fucking Sue because he'd met a nice girl and he didn't want to hurt her and lose her if she found out about Sue. We were slightly disappointed, but also relieved that Sue wasn't the one who had to break the news to Duane about putting an end to the action. It put us back on the hunt, to hopefully find the elusive young, well-hung black male with the Type A personality who could be more forceful with Sue.

She and I were still having great sex and watching interracial cuckold porn. But I really wanted to find that strong, well-hung young black guy to use her. Sue admitted that it's what she liked best in the movies we watched, but she was also a bit scared of being hurt by someone too rough. We decided to come up with a safe word to be shared with her next black lover should we find the right stud. And he wasn't difficult to find. Thanks to Duane that new black stud was on the prowl for Sue.

Duane invited us to a track meet at the local college. He wasn't on that team, but his girlfriend was running and he wanted us to meet her. Of course, it was a strictly innocent meeting. We had our secrets to protect. The girl was to know nothing about his relationship with Sue and Duane still believed that I was ignorant of the entire affair. Duane had been at my house doing some "chores" before going to the track meet. I was away, fake golfing again and would drive separately and meet up with everyone at the stadium. In reality of course I was in my usual hiding place watching Sue service Duane.

When I arrived at the stadium I saw Duane and Sue speaking with the girl whom I assumed was the girlfriend. Sue had already been introduced. When I arrived Duane introduced me as well. Duane's girlfriend was a college freshman, one year older than Duane. Her name was Lynette, a light skinned black girl. She was very cute and seemed like a sweet kid.

Lynette had no way of knowing that Sue's pussy at that very moment was leaking Duane's cum, a result of their agreed upon final fuck less than an hour earlier. It gave me a very cheap thrill to stand among the three of them knowing that my wife had sucked and fucked the juice out of the boy right before the two of them left for the track meet. I stood half listening to the casual conversation while my mind was wandering, wondering what Lynette was really like. I fantasized that she might lead Duane behind the bleachers later and suck his big cock, still slimy from his fuck with my wife. If so, would she notice the taste?

Sue and I said our goodbyes and good luck to Lynette on her race, leaving her talking to Duane as we went to find seats in the bleachers. I noticed a refreshment stand and left to see what treats they might have while Sue stayed near the stands to watch the events. We hadn't chosen seats yet since the stadium was nowhere near full with plenty of places to sit. It took a while to get my order from the stand, maybe 10 minutes before I was able to head back to the bleachers.

As I approached the stands I saw Sue shaking hands with a tall young black kid in a track warm-up suit. As I got closer I saw that they weren't shaking hands, he was holding her hand as if they had shaken, but he or she did not let go. The kid looked at me and smiled a large white grin. His skin was extremely dark and he had to be at least six feet five inches tall. A big lanky kid.

He stuck out his hand toward me in a half wave and in an almost bored accent said, "You must be hubby. I was hoping I meet Sue one day. Duane tell me all about her. She beautiful woman, man. That one sweet ass she have. You lucky man. Gotta run, see you soon."

I watched open mouthed as he jogged away. That's it? What just happened? I looked at Sue.

She looked dazed. "Who was that?" I asked.

"He said his name was Andre. He's going to school here, said he's friends with Duane and Duane told him all about me! He said he's been hoping to meet me."

"Yes, I heard that. But, how did you meet him?"

"He just came up to me right after you left. He stuck his hand out and introduced himself. He said he's a transfer from Cameroon."

"Did he say what Duane said about you?"

She looked at me sheepishly, almost embarrassed, "Uh yeah honey. He did. He used very blunt language and it made me a little embarrassed and uncomfortable, but it also gave me a bit of a cheap thrill."

"I've got to hear this. Tell me exactly what he said."

"While he held my hand he said, 'Duane tells me he fucks you every chance he gets and you love sucking his cock.' Of course, he said it with that accent of his."

"Damn! I bet that really caught you off guard! That was it?"

"No, he handed me a piece of paper with his cell phone number, said to text him when I was ready to be with a "REAL" black man. He called himself an Alpha Dog, said he'd train me to fuck. Honey, it was so nasty, standing right out here in the open with him talking like that. He also told me that Duane bragged to every one of his friends that I call Duane up, begging him for sex and can't get enough. I feel humiliated, but so incredibly turned on at the same time. There are probably young black guys, friends of Duane's watching us right now, thinking what a white slut I am."

"Baby, my mind is just as twisted as yours. I feel the same way. Why don't we head home, forget the track meet? I'm dying to get you home and spread those beautiful legs of yours and lick that hot wet pussy!"

"Yes, and while you're down there licking me I'll tell you how I'm going to slut myself out to Andre. I have his cell phone number and I'm going to text him. It won't be like Duane. I can tell he's a rough one. He's going to take charge baby and fuck me like we need me to be fucked. Would you like to see me fucked by a real African? Oh, and one other thing Andre said, he's pretty sure that you know that Duane fucks me even though Duane has no clue. When Andre said that to me it was in the form of a question and I was so mesmerized by the moment that I absently nodded my head "yes". So, he knows that you know about Duane and me! There's more, but I'll tell you when we get home."

As we headed to our respective cars we saw Andre standing inside the track area, likely waiting for his event. He was standing with a few other young black athletes, dressed similarly in college track team gear. I looked at Sue who was watching the group as we walked.

I said, half jokingly, half jealously, "Why don't you blow him a kiss?"

Sue smiled at him and waved. In return Andre grabbed his crotch and squeezed, laughing, pointing at Sue and saying something to his friends.

I whispered to Sue that I bet he said something to them like, "I'll be fucking that soon, once I get hubby's permission!"

Sue giggled, "No, I bet he told them he's going to be fucking me just as soon as hubby asks him to!"

We couldn't wait to get home. Sue filled me in on everything she could remember about her meeting with Andre. She was definitely interested. We had to look up his homeland, Cameroon. We knew it was somewhere in Africa, but weren't sure exactly where. Sue was turned on at the thought of fucking an honest to goodness young black African. She said his accent and broken English was a turn-on too. She liked the idea of the prim and proper conservative wife in public, but a young black kid's slut in private, willing and eager to do with him whatever and whenever he demanded.

"I'm embarrassed to say the words, but also thrilled imagining what it would be like being roughly used by a young, primitive black African, at his disposal whenever he wants me! How nasty is that?" She sighed as I opened her car door.

"Fuck, that's hot babe! See you at home."

We got home and fucked like crazy. She was at fever pitch, cumming constantly while I whispered in her ear that Andre would expect her to drop everything and go to his dorm room to service his cock whenever he needed sucked or fucked, that all his friends would know her and what she was up to whenever she arrived and whenever she left his dorm. She'd be known around campus by all the black boys and the envious white boys as Andre's married white slut. He'd show up at our home unannounced when his big black dick needed sucked and fucked and she'd give 100% effort to everything she did to him.

We talked more about Andre after our hot session.

"So," I asked, "Is Andre a real potential, or is this just a fantasy we'll play with?"

"Well honey, how do you feel about it? I mean, unless he's just an overblown braggart Andre could be quite a big step up from sex with Duane. Does it excite me? Hell yes, but it scares me too. He's huge and imposing. My hand was like an infant's in a catcher's mitt. I did fantasize what those huge black African hands would feel like on my breasts, holding them, squeezing them and twisting my nipples until they hurt. I think if he'd reached out to feel my tits or grabbed my ass right out there in public that I might have let him."

She was obviously still hot and trying to arouse me with her talk. It was working.

"You know," she said in her low, sexy voice, "If he's what I think he is we can do a trial run. I can jerk him like I did Duane at the start. If he really is an "Alpha dog" like he says then he'll show his true self. He'll either shoot as quickly as Duane does, or he'll ride the tide out until..."

"Until? Until what?" I asked.

Another sexy smile as she went to her knees to clean my slimy cock, the naughty, sexy talk again, "Until I have to do whatever it takes to finish him off! Tell me baby, is it okay if I fuck Andre if it comes to that? Is it okay if he fucks your wife? It would have to be raw. You saw the size of his cock when he shook it at me. It looks even bigger and thicker than Duane's. I doubt there's a condom that could fit that huge black dick. He'd have to fuck me raw and I'd have to let him shoot his cum inside my pussy! Will that be okay honey? Will you text his number and ask him to fuck me? I need it today! Please?"

Her taunting talk was killing me. She was sucking me when she wasn't teasing me with her pleas. I thought, this sure seems real and she's intent on doing something with Andre. Why not?

"Yes, you slut! You can fuck Andre. You can go to him and fuck him any time your snug white pussy needs stretched. Give me your phone. I'll text him right now for his address. Hop your ass in the shower and get yourself clean. You're fucking him today, just as soon as I cum down your throat. Hand me that phone!"

She got up from her knees and told me to finish myself off, she was going to the shower. Then, she tossed me her cell phone and laid Andre's number on my twitching dick.

"Make sure," She said, "That he knows it's you, not me. Tell him you want him to fuck me, today. Tell him you'll pay him for his services. Hmmm, let's say $20 each time he cums! How hot and nasty is that, paying a young black kid for his cum? Fuck, I really am a slut!"

I was shocked, decided to call her bluff and typed out the words she spoke, letting him know that I was Sue's husband from earlier today. I showed her the unsent text on her phone. She smiled and pushed "Send."

Then, I watched that slim waist and fantastic plump ass of hers sway toward the bathroom. Andre wasted little time in sending a return text with his dorm address and a counteroffer, "$25 per".

I went to the shower to find Sue shaving her pussy, leaving a fine line of pubic hair well below her navel, the line of hair pointing at her clit, "Did I forget to tell you that Andre told me he likes a neatly shaved white pussy with a thin line of hair? I thought I'd keep that bit of info from you until I was sure that this is what we both wanted."

I said, "He countered. He wants $25 cash every time he cums, not $20."

She reached for the phone, careful not to get it under the shower. I watched her type "DEAL! You can use me how you like, but I need a safe word. If there's something I won't do I'll say, "Beta". That means stop, okay? Other than that, anything else goes. Sue", then she hit "Send".

Andre texted back, "Anything? Watch it girl! I got my eyes on that big ass of yours. Funny, told my friends I gonna be fucking you soon. Didn't realize how bad you need it. Beta get that thick ass over here quick, girl! BTW hubby stays home for first time!"

"Honey," She smiled, "I'm going to need some cash if there's no ATM in his dorm. You better make it about $300, just in case. I have no idea when I'll be home."

She dressed in tight jeans and a tight top, leaving very little to the imagination of the incredible body beneath those clothes. I went to her dresser, threw her a pair of her sexiest french panties and said, "Wear these. I don't want you to spill a drop!"

She smiled and put the tiny panties in the front pocket of her jeans, "I'll do my best hon, but he may want to keep these as a trophy. If so, I'll go back and get them next time, or the time after that!" She giggled. "See you later babe, don't wait up!"

I had been asleep on our bed when I heard the garage door open. I stayed there, on my back waiting for her. Glancing at the clock I saw that it was just after 4:00 o'clock AM. She left our house at 7:45 o'clock PM. It was a 20 minute drive to the dorm, 20 minutes return. I figured 20 more minutes for small talk before sex, maybe 20 more before leaving. My mind doing the math, I expected to hear about 3 or 4 trysts with intermittent naps in-between for the remaining 7 hours. The familiar sound of car keys hanging up on the hall tree interrupted my thoughts, then gentle footsteps on the stairs.

I flicked on the lamp on my night stand. Sue stood in the dim light, looking as sexy as when she left with the exception of slightly mussed hair and quickly applied make-up. She didn't say anything, but began to strip off her clothes. Immediately I saw hickeys, one on each breast. She slowly, almost painfully began removing her jeans. It appeared that her legs were sore, the way she gets after a strenuous workout. She had no panties and the little stripe of pubic hair looked smeared with cum.

I spoke first, "So, he kept your panties?"

"No," She said, "His girlfriend has them!"

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yes, just tired. It was an interesting night for sure and I hope you're okay if I go back from time to time, but not any time soon. I need time to recover. Look what they did to my ass honey. They spanked me."

She turned around, exposing her beautiful naked ass. Both cheeks were bright red.

"What? They spanked you? What the hell for?"

"Control and punishment. The girlfriend did it. Her name is Arleta, a black girl. She had me over her knees and started spanking me. At first it was gentle, a light slap then kneading my cheeks. She said she loved the shape and texture of my ass, but then she started really spanking me hard and it stung. Somehow I was starting to enjoy it believe it or not. I found myself raising my ass and spreading my legs wider to meet her slaps, hoping she'd smack closer to my pussy. I was soaking her thighs. Then, Andre stood in front of me, feeding me that huge black cock, holding my hair in his fist and making me deep throat him while Arleta beat my ass. Occasionally she'd slip a couple of fingers in my pussy and her thumb in my ass, then jerk me a few times, then it was back to the hard spanks. I couldn't believe it honey, but I came so hard. But look, I really am beat. I'll tell you the whole story after I get some sleep."

Then, climbing into bed she dangled those beautiful tits in my face and said, "But first things first. Don't suck them. They are really sore. See my hickeys?"

"Damn, he marked you!"

"THEY marked me. He said my right titty is his and hers is the left. She played with my tits most of the night, squeezing, sucking and biting them over and over. She told me she couldn't get over how perfect they were. Andre wouldn't let her mark the right one, just the left. He told her that it's hers to mark whenever she wants it. There's so much more to tell you, but I'm so tired. I'm going to sit on your face for just a little while, but be gentle baby. I've never been this sore. The fucking was non-stop. I almost yelled the safe word, but I forgot what it was. Please, just gently run your tongue from my clit to my ass and back, but don't go inside my pussy. Go easy baby."

Still on her knees, she scooted farther up the bed until her pussy was right above my face. Her legs were shaking almost uncontrollably. She must have had an incredible workout and I was dying to know everything that happened.

I held her sore ass cheeks in my hands as I pulled her pussy close to my mouth. The smell of well-fucked, used pussy was intoxicating! I wondered how many times Andre had cum inside that pussy. At first I did as she asked and gently slid my tongue from her sensitive clit and back to her puckered anus, repeating the process a few times as she leaked her lover's juices into my mouth. The lips of her pussy were warm on my tongue. I tried to restrain my passion. But then, I grabbed her ass tightly and jammed my tongue up her used pussy as far as it could go. How could I resist?

Sue squealed and tried to pull away, but I wouldn't let go.

devilstrip
devilstrip
146 Followers