Ducklings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh...ohhhh, g—...OHHHH-HO-HO-HO-HO!" she wailed. She writhed on the mattress, ramming as far inside herself as she could get, holding ajar her soaked, reddening pussy with the non-dominant hand. When no longer necessary, she put this hand to use pinching and clutching her smooth, round size 36 tits. She smushed her pussy hand in between her thighs, hugging herself with the arm gripping her breasts. It felt lovely. Even if she thought her face lacked pulchritude, her body was soft, curvy, sleek and appealing. Another body she wouldn't mind checking out belonged to Miss Carinne Fineman.

She pictured Carinne saucily grinning at her from behind those shades. Those pretty lips curling up, baring those pearly whites, sculpting those irresistible cheekbones, sunglass frames hugging that cute button nose. Mmm...dazzling. Simply stunning.

She didn't know why until now she'd not taken in the full magnitude of Carinne's beauty. Probably because psychologically, first and foremost, she was jealous. But now wasn't the time to focus on envy. She grinned back from under her blindfold, letting her mind's eye wield all the power. She giggled and chuckled as she frigged off, letting the tingly passion ride her up and down, inside and out, back and forth, and all over again. It built, making her mouth open in soft moans.

She found herself having never been so revved up before. She became so ragingly horny, her pussy drenched itself, her digits and her inner thighs. It felt so good. Intense, wonderful pleasure squeezed her erogenous zones, radiating goodness throughout. She pictured Carinne crawling all over her, sniffing around the goods, then sampling them. She imagined Carinne discovering her via all other senses...the scent of her pheromones...the sound of her breathing...the taste of her skin and salty sweat...the touch of...everything...

Jamie's sexual tachometer re-revved, boosting all her inner sensations. "Leveling up," so to speak. Hee hee...god, I am such a nerd. I can't believe I'm not a virgin. 'Course, I'm not super-experienced...which is probably why I've gotten so good at pleasuring myself.

It was true; Jamie was quite skilled at bringing herself to amazing orgasmic release. It helped that she knew what she liked. In a potential new romantic partner, Jamie ideally wanted someone kind, funny, charming, and who didn't care a great deal about looks. For obvious reasons, Carinne fit the last of these criteria to a tee. In a female sweetheart, Jamie'd like someone who was soft, cuddly, a cozy snuggle bunny, and who hopefully smelled nice. And to differentiate from a stuffed animal fresh out of the laundry, she'd also prefer some shapely curves and smooth, silky, tasty privates. Speaking of which...

A smile washed over Jamie's half-covered face. Another layer of wet love collected in her hand as she burrowed and scratched off to Carinne. She writhed in the sheets, giggling under her breath, as the bed continued its transformation into a sauna of the senses. Invisible live wires fired crackling sparks of passion over her. Paws now locked firmly in her pussy and on her tits, Jamie's sizzle intensified further. With the mask over her eyes, anything could be happening right now. Under her bedsheet bubbled a scalding cauldron of lust. She began thrashing and flopping, losing control of everything except the grip on her genitals. She wailed and screamed, furiously whipping her head and slamming her heels in the mattress. Her nipples puffed and stiffened to diamond-hardness, as her blood-engorged cunt dripped and leaked a pool of arousal. Her loose, stream-of-consciousness verbiage teemed with fiery profanity. Her face grimaced under the sleep mask as she screeched.

Her wildly quivering, quaking frame made a limbless sweat angel in the sheet. Her lady-parts heaved and gasped, hungry for contact to the very end. Her toes curled and dug into the balls of her twitching feet. Her fingers clutched and snatched at herself like claws. She boiled with passion, about to erupt. She could feel herself hurtling towards climax. She could initiate the countdown. Time to bring it home. Jamming inside, pinching and pulling on herself like she would not see tomorrow—let alone spend a healthy chunk of it with Carinne—Jamie re-sharpened the girl in her mind, mentally placed her between her thighs...and imagined Carinne exploiting her biggest weakness. The girl slipped out her tongue and, merely in Jamie's imagination, rapidly, repeatedly flicked her clit with it.

She lost it. The effect was even more powerful than anticipated. She instantly began gushing and squirting. The howling reached its own apex to accompany the Carinne-inspired monster orgasm. It drove her beyond all limits of sanity until becoming too intense, and she had to pull back. She drew it out as fierce as she could take it, until the orgasm inevitably declined. In the back of her mind, a little nagging voice warned her that choosing Carinne as the centerpiece of her fantasy may have been a mistake—even as insane as the jill-off session proved. It pointed out that she'd built up Carinne's image with her mind and libido, and that if the interaction with real-life Carinne didn't live up to her hopes, she could be very disappointed. Perhaps even a bit...heartbroken.

She argued with herself, insisting this was absolute worst-case scenario. She reminded herself how enchanting their brief encounter had been. Carinne seemed to love meeting her. And when Jamie gave her her number, the girl appeared to light right up. She could not attest to this for sure as the stall divider blocked her view. But she sounded positively elated. If any lapses or discrepancies arose, Jamie'd deal with them when the time came. Besides, she was far too tired to think any more right now. Far too exhausted. Far too...

Yawwwwwwwwwwn.

The sleep mask hadn't moved since Jamie'd slipped it on. Now having flung herself through this hurricane of an orgasm, she literally couldn't keep her eyes open another minute. Game over, Jamie. You win. Good night.

She fell asleep.

*****

Sweet Digs

Saturday, July 22nd, 2017, 12:16 p.m.

En route back out to her car from the appointment, she called Carinne one more time to confirm. She had directions scribbled out, and her GPS in case she needed it. Though she hoped she wouldn't, as she loved singing along to music in the car. The directions were as helpful as could be. They did, however, abide by the law of driving which stated that one of the final street signs she needed was obscured by a tree. In full summer bloom. If this was winter, Jamie thought, this wouldn't be a problem. Then again, it was also a cloudy day. In Minnesota. If this was winter, the problem would shift to being buried in a foot of snow. When Jamie considered it this way, she deemed the obstruction of a street sign a less objectionable bother.

22 Logan, apartment 3A, she repeated to herself, tracking down the desired building, parking, and casting an eye for the precise unit. 22 Logan, here we go...a'right now, apartment 3A...3A, 3A, where are ya, 3A...oh! There it is.

Her heart abruptly pumped harder and quicker as she registered the sign. Behind that door was a girl who could either become something very special in her life, or no more than just another fleeting encounter. Yet she still couldn't help but feel this was special. She was at a chick's home to begin a might-be could-be date of courtship...twenty-four hours after having met her for the first time. Ever. Gulp. Oh my gosh, this happened really fast! Is it too fast?...Are my feet getting cold?

She did not break stride, but slowed up as she neared. The Logan units' doors bore markers with the addresses stencil-cut in a cute font, below which hung identical, also cute knockers. Hee hee..."knockers." Oh, for cr—...did I really just think that? What am I, twelve?? She took hold of the knocker and put it to its purpose. A moment later, she heard a familiar voice.

"Just a sec!"

Footsteps approached. When the door opened, Jamie was regaled with the sight of a naked-eyed Carinne Fineman. One of her hands held the door. The other hung by her side, wrist adorned with a scrunchie-like bracelet. A white summer dress hugged her figure. Her feet were bare. But appropriately, most eye-catching were Carinne's now visible baby blues. They were very light, almost ice-blue. And quite easy on Jamie's. And set just a few degrees off from her visitor's eager face. The visitor spoke.

"Hey! It's me, Jamie!"

Carinne's brows and the corners of her mouth jumped up. "Hey Jamie, welcome!" She reached and felt for her paw. Jamie took hers. Both leaned in a bit to kiss the other's hand, before Jamie noticed, and let Carinne do this honor.

"Well, come in, come in!" She stood aside as Jamie entered. A moment later, a familiar jingly sound came from around the corner. An unharnessed Buster strolled in, perching before Jamie as if given command. He regarded her, panting and wagging his tail.

"Oh, I remember you!" chuckled Jamie, offering her hand to be licked and pet his face. "Who's a good ol' big boy??"

Buster panted louder, starting to thump the floor with his tail. Carinne laughed.

"Well, you're clearly a sweetie," she informed Jamie. "Buster's an excellent judge of character, especially inside the apartment."

"Oh, yeah, your place is really pretty."

"Thanks!" Carinne gestured to the couch at her right. "Wanna sit on the sofa? I could get you somethin' to drink. C'mon, boy!"

"Oh, eh, all right..." Jamie did as she asked. "What, um...what'cha got?"

"Le'ssee: coffee, tea, juice, Crystal Light...the freezer dispenses cold filtered water. And there's some regular and diet soda. That's for anyone, but my roommate drinks it more than me."

"You have a roommate?" Jamie asked, more or less as a reflex, though sounding more surprised than she meant to. It actually made a lot of sense for Carinne to reside with someone else, for the reasons she proceeded to lay out.

"Yeah, Mike. He's my best friend too, since we were kids. He takes care of me, chauffeurs me around, shops for us, orders me Braille books, does other stuff I can't do myself. But I'm definitely capable of pouring you a refreshing bevvie."

"Okay. Well...I like Crystal Light."

"Done and done." Carinne poured two glasses and returned the container to the fridge. Jamie watched as she returned. She had to admit she was a bit wary, and ready to hop up and assume the refreshments if something...happened. But Carinne brought them in both hands, gave Jamie hers, reached for a couple coasters and sat. For a second, Jamie was impressed. But just as quickly, she realized it was a less than huge deal. The girl was blind, but she'd clearly lived here for years. She wasn't grappling with any sort of mental or motion impairment. She could make way around her own home and do these things like any sighted person.

"Thank you, kind hostess."

Carinne performed a perched bow with a hand flourish. "The pleasure is mine, honored guest."

Ignoring the naughty part of her mind that wanted to say, "That could be arranged," Jamie took a sip and quietly cleared her throat.

"Y-you have really pretty eyes too, Carinne," she coyly chirped. "I couldn't tell yesterday with your sunglasses, but you do."

"How sweet!" smiled Carinne, tracing a fingertip around the rim of her glass. "I'm sure you're quite the cutie yourself."

Jamie came up with an idea. It was a bit dubious, but she couldn't see it doing a world of harm. She set down her glass, gingerly took Carinne's free hand in both hers, and brought it to her own face so Carinne could feel it.

"Well...here I am."

"Oh..." Carinne remarked, putting down her own glass. She brought her other hand to join and gently examined Jamie with her digits. It felt a bit funny, but nice. And seemed a delightful way to let Carinne get to "know" her, without letting her know she wasn't exactly vixen-gorgeous. Carinne's eyes gazed blankly as she let her fingers do the studying. She seemed pleased.

"I like it...your skin's soft and smooth."

She felt the corners of Jamie's lips curl up.

"Are you smiling?"

"I am."

Carinne did the same. "I wish I could see your smile."

Jamie modestly blushed. "All you need to know is that yours is beautiful."

Carinne let her hands glide down to Jamie's jaws, shyly turning away with a giggle. They heard another set of footsteps approaching. Carinne's roomie and b.f.f. Mike crossed through the living room, dressed to depart.

"A'right, chickabee, catch'ya later," he called.

"Oh—Mike, this is Jamie," announced Carinne. "We met yesterday at the coffee shop."

"Nice to meet'cha," Mike nodded. "Yeah, you too," waved Jamie.

"Yeah, when I told him I was having a girl over today, he said he'd head out awhile and give us some time to hang out."

"Oh, well thanks, Mike, that's really cool of you," Jamie told him.

"No worries. Peace, ladies." He whipped his keys off their assigned spot by the door, tossed them in the air and caught them with a splash of pizzazz. He let the door slam shut behind, and the lasses were alone to enjoy one another's company.

"Mm! So, tell me!" Carinne chirped, another swig of Crystal Light down her gullet. "Who...is Jamie Himmelfarb?"

A giggle. "Gosh. That's..." Jamie let her eyes dart about.

"That's a broad question. Based on my fondness for science fiction and role-playing games—and the way I talk sometimes—one may refer to Jamie Himmelfarb as Juniper's Princess of the Nerds. One wouldn't say Queen of Nerds, 'cause for one thing, I may be in my 30s, but I still think of myself as a dorky kid. And also 'cause I'm sure there're other girls who like those things more than I do."

"Fascinating. I can't lay claim to first-hand interest, but I really have a wide-open mind. To pretty much everything."

"Okay, well, another thing about me, that I pride myself on, is that I'm thoughtful and considerate of people's feelings. I...wanted to bring candy or flowers, but...I'm allergic to chrysanthemums and coconut. And I wasn't sure if you were allergic to anything."

"Aw, aren't you sweet. I am allergic to nothing but wool. So as long as you don't show up bearing gifts of sheep, I think we're okay."

Jamie laughed. "You have a wonderful sense of humor."

"That makes an even five I possess." Gulp. "Hey, wanna play 20 Zillion Questions?"

Jamie's brows jumped. "That...sounds like a long game."

"It is. But that's part of the beauty of it. The name really means nothing. There's no such number as a zillion, and there's no real end to the game. All you need to play's another person you don't know that well. And the only rules are that you have to answer honestly. But if you don't wanna answer, that's fine, you just say 'fifth.'"

"Sounds easy-peasy."

"It is. And fun. No set theme or topic, you can ask literally any question you want. It can be related to the last one, or completely random. And we can stop anytime we want, and start up again anytime we want."

"So, it's...basically a conversation, with a lot of personal info sprinkled on top."

"Yyyyyyeah. Pretty much. A curiosity convo with a fancy-ass name. So, wanna play?"

"Well, I am a gamer at heart. Bring it on."

"A'right, here's the deal. I'll throw out a question, you answer it, then I have to answer my same question. Then you pose the question, I answer it, and you answer it. Then it's back to me. Get it?"

"Got it."

"Tremendous. I'll start with a simple basic one. What's your favorite food?"

"Spaghetti. Meat or veggie. What's yours?"

"Cheeseburgers," Carinne gushed, almost feeling her mouth water on the spot. "Loaded with toppings. Or...'bottom-ings.' B., l., t., mayo, onions, sauce, anything else you wanna jam in there. Fattier the better." A chuckle. "A'righty, your turn. Pop a question."

"Okay, hmm..." Jamie forgot her common sense for a moment. "What's your favorite color?"

Carinne arched her eyebrows and cocked her head. She gazed toward Jamie in helpless amusement until her guest remembered.

"Oh...oh god, Carinne, I am so so so sorry," she tittered, stumbling over her apology. "I totally just...spaced."

Carinne smiled, reaching to locate her hand. She took and patted it with her other.

"It's okay, Jamie, totally fine," she smiled. "Humans err, divine humans forgive. Goofy stuff happens to everyone. To me too. You could have a wooden leg, or be in a wheelchair, and I'd still ask you to dance with me at some point."

"Ha! Thanks, Carinne, that's...that's quite a relief. Rest assured all parts of me are real. And for the record, my favorite color's green."

"Fantabulous. So do you wanna ask another question, or would'ya like me to go again?"

"Uh, I'll try again," Jamie chuckled sheepishly. "Ummm...what's your birthday?"

"January 30th, '87. Big three-oh on the one-three-oh this year."

"Cool. Mine's September 8th, '84."

"'Kay, my go. My next question is...whaddaya wanna do with me today?"

Jamie's brows jumped. She paused.

"Erm...if I may answer that question with a question...is that question...naughty...or nice? Sugar or spice?"

Carinne turned about as red as a beet. Fortunately, she was able to heartily laugh it off.

"Oh my! Oh dear!" she guffawed. "I didn't even think to mean it that way! Perhaps you're the naughty one amongst us, Jamie."

Jamie shrugged coyly. "Perhaps..."

Carinne felt the soft warmth of Jamie's fingers stroke her temple, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. She gave a small gasp.

"...I can be kind of a little devil. But you're the beautiful one."

Carinne blushed, shyly turning away. She shut her eyes even though no distinction was made.

"But for serious, what should we do today?"

"Well, uh," Jamie mused, "I was thinkin' about it, and...y'know, obviously I wanna do something with you you'll be able to enjoy. And after weighing a lotta options, here's my proposition for today. Halfway up Juniper Street there's the fire station, that has this huge wide open field next to it. And right now, that wide open field is being occupied...by the carnival."

"Ooh, that sounds super-fun! Let's go to the carnival!"

*****

On Fair Grounds

Saturday, July 22nd, 2017, 2:29 p.m.

Jamie quickly discovered an upside to spending time with a blind girl as soon as they left the apartment. This was that not only did Carinne want her hand held, it was helpful to the point of near-necessity. Jamie guided her to her car, and they broke contact momentarily. Once in their seats, though no longer incumbent (for now), Jamie held Carinne's hand anyway. It just felt wonderful. Buster stayed inside, as putting him in Jamie's car alone proved awkward and unwieldy enough, let alone taking him to the carnival. Jamie quieted the radio to an appropriate volume so that they could chat and enjoy the music at the same time.

Their game of 20 Zillion Questions continued along the ride. They learned about one another's childhoods, families, interests, social lives and miscellany. It was a lengthy ride, but well worth the gas. Getting there really was half the fun. And below the first traffic light, Jamie also learned that she absolutely loved the side view of Carinne's face. Sunglasses or sans. She became enchantedly acquainted with the forms of Carinne's subtly sloping nose, her elevated cheekbones and her ever so slightly jutting chin. And the vixenish way it all came together when a smile crossed those (yummy-looking) lips. Jamie found herself wanting this to go much faster much more quickly. But she'd make herself wait. She wouldn't love it, but there was no way she was risking messing this up.