Ducklings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasp. "...Omigod, you're right! That's, just...wow."

"Yeah, pretty cool, huh?" Jamie tossed another crouton, returning to the song. Each knew the lyrics impeccably. Carinne took the following four lines, then Jamie the next four, and so on. A few more ducks and some geese joined the party as others swam or flew away. As the gals faced east, the sun descended behind them. Carinne finished the next couple lines, then promptly made a request.

"Oh—and, can I sing the next part with you? Together?"

"Yeah, of course." So their voices blended into the next four lines.

"It was long ago, far away, the world was younger than today...dreams were all they gave for free...to ugly duckling girls, like me..."

The ducks' morsels began to run out as the lyrics did. The moon had become visible. Carinne threw out her last crouton with two lines in the song left to go. As they tranquilly finished, she gave a soft, solemn sigh.

"...Yeah, that song's got special meaning for me," she told Jamie. "Apparently, I'm kinda...awkward-looking, or...ugly."

Jamie threw her an utterly incredulous look, glad Carinne couldn't discern it. Her gal-pal and chick-chum went on.

"Or at least I was when I was a kid. The other kids hated me. They'd always make fun of me and call me names."

"I'm so sorry, Carinne. If it makes you feel any better, those kids know where they can go, and what they can do when they get there."

"Heh, yeah. Anyway...one day it got so bad, I was in tears by the time I got home. My Mom was there, and she hugged me, and sat with me, and said she wanted to play me this song. And, um...I wasn't sure what to make of it, or take from it at the time. But Mom gave me some encouraging words, and...well...I can't remember all of it, but the last thing she said was, '...Don't listen to those kids, Carinne. And don't let 'em influence your opinion of yourself. 'Cause that's the only opinion that matters. But if you'd also like mine, I want you to know that I couldn't ask for a sweeter, more darling daughter.' And she said, 'And I'll tell you just one more thing—

"'You are a beautiful girl.'"

She felt Jamie affectionately clasp her hand.

"Your Mom's right."

*****

Giggly Guessing Games

Saturday, July 22nd, 2017, 9:35 p.m.

Neither had planned to let this excursion extend to a late-night rendezvous, but neither anticipated what a magical day they'd end up having either. They just couldn't say goodbye yet. So Jamie ferried them back to her apartment. Carinne took a quick moment to call Mike and tell him not to wait up; otherwise he tended to worry about her. That taken care of, they entered.

"Welcome to my humble pad..." said Jamie, holding open the door and guiding her in. "Now, um, I'll be straight with ya, Car—...

"I'll be honest with ya, Carinne: the place is not as clean as it could possibly be right now..."

"This may be a little tough to swallow, Jamie," Carinne teased her, taking her shoes off. "But somehow, that fails to matter to me."

Jamie laughed. "Well, I wasn't going anywhere in particular with that, except that I'm glad you have that...walking...stick thingy with ya...so you don't bump into stuff. I mean, there's a few things on the floor, but it's not like a war zone. See, here's the sofa," she explained, placing Carinne's paw on its back end. "So now it's like this morning, but it's my turn to have you on my couch."

Carinne momentarily stopped feeling her way along, letting her eyes widen and brows jump. "Oh my my," she reddened.

Jamie gave a chuckle. "Guess the way I said that makes me seem like the dirty bird. But how you took it says a little about you too."

The girl who was now her guest nodded, finding her way to the cushions and sitting. "Guilty."

"So, would you...like to...listen to the radio?"

"Jamie, we don't have to do something that doesn't require sight 'cause I'm blind," Carinne smiled. "We can turn on the TV if you want. I like all kindsa shows. Disney, WB, Nickelodeon, Animal Planet, truTV, Netflix, Hulu, go for it. I am wide open. I'm easy."

Jamie smirked at her. "Okay, now you're just totally messing with my hormones."

"Am I now, or am I now?"

"Careful, missy. Or you might just find yourself on the business end of some intense tickling. Whether you love it or not."

"Oooh-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!" Carinne giggle-shivered. "And the best part is I really wouldn't even see it coming."

"A'right, I'll put on Mean Girls. That's a movie we're both familiar with, so we don't have to really pay attention. That way we can focus on flirting, and...teasing each other."

Carinne bore in mind that she was blind, and Jamie was not. So she quickly folded her hands over her thighs, so Jamie couldn't see that these words—and the honeyed tone in which she'd said them—had moistened her pussy. Jamie readied and activated the film. Within moments, Carinne heard the classic Paramount jingle. Her hostess put down the remote.

"Now you just sit tight, my friend, and I'll be right with ya." She quietly trotted away.

"Where ya going?" came the voice behind her.

"Nowhere far. No worries, I'm not leaving ya here or anything. Won't be long!"

So Carinne sat, patient and cooperative, waiting for her return. She enjoyed the first few minutes of the movie, reflecting on all the wonderful things they'd done in this amazing day courtesy of Jamie Himmelfarb. What a great girl...what a fantastic person...

Carinne wished so very dearly she could see her face.

Not that she wasn't used to harboring this desire. She always wished. A close second wish was that people didn't treat her differently. She'd spent uncountable hours crying through the longing, hoping time and time again that just this once, the tears might cleanse her eyes through to a cure. She deserved to enjoy the same basic gift everyone else did. Didn't she? She was a good woman; she'd done nothing to consciously deserve such a punishment. Karma, perhaps? Had she done something absolutely horrifying in a past life? Was blindness the price she was to pay for the whole of this life? Was that fair? And if by some miracle she could enjoy the privilege of sight, would she even realize it? Would it live up to her hopes and dreams? Well, she may not be Haley Joel Osment, but she'd been given four keenly enhanced senses. And she did enjoy these four to the fullest. Especially in as much as they tied to her emotions. Her rollercoaster ride of life had made her a quixotic, sentimental fool. Now she laughed and cried, "oooh"'d and "awww"'d at the drop of a proverbial hat. At least now maybe she had someone new to help her share those vivacious feelings. Her bestie Mike was fine, but she could only "bond" so much with him. So to speak...

"...Carinne?..."

She was sure she'd find Jamie an extraordinarily beautiful young lady, as Jamie seemed to find her. Of course, this presumed she had the cognitive perception to discern beauty. As her mind and personal preference dictated. She knew only that Jamie's voice melted her like butter. It bore repeating: she'd been blind her entire life. She'd never viewed women—or men—in any light, let alone that special way reaching puberty. But once pubescent, only a female voice could turn her on at all, and the one time she'd almost been with a guy, it was impossible to enjoy it or relax. She just wasn't "wired" the way most girls were. On the other hand, neither precisely was Jamie. She was bisexual. What a fascinating concept. Carinne couldn't imagine...well, first of all, being able to see every person she met, to say nothing of possible attraction to them all.

Carinne was definitely no virgin (or slut). And every time she'd been with a woman, the sex—for her—had been unbelievable. Maybe she fundamentally enjoyed it to a disproportionate degree, or maybe women were just damn good at it. Or maybe she was so happy to be enjoying the physical bond with another person, the sensations proved amazing no matter what. The element that failed to enchant her was what happened after. Some of her sex partners—or "bopping buddies"—seemed interested mostly in shagging her for sport, then leaving her be. It broke her heart. Maybe she was overly clingy, emotionally or otherwise. But she couldn't ignore the little voice in her brain that wished to know, ...Wait, that's it?? Others took enjoyment in romantically toying with Carinne. Messing with her head and heart, teasing her, coaxing her into the realm of hot desire, then changing the game. Or denying her outright. Carinne was not one bit crazier for this behavior. Sometimes girls could be so...well, what the movie of choice indicated.

"Carinne?...Hon? Y'okay?"

Reverie broken, Carinne reflexively turned her head back. "Wha—...huh?"

Jamie slipped around the sofa with what she'd brought with her, and perched beside Carinne.

"I just said is everything okay. You looked like you were...I dunno, kinda deep in thought."

"Oh. Well, I...I was. But that's all it was, just thinking."

"Okay. Well, I thought of something fun we could do when we decided to come back to my place," Jamie explained, setting down the small square-shaped basket on her other side, in which she'd collected some items. Now came the challenging part.

"Um...you wanna maybe...put your feet up...in my lap?" she entreated, audibly patting her thighs.

An intrigued smile crossed Carinne's face. She drew her legs from the floor.

"Oooh...am I gonna get a foot rub??"

"Well, sure, sure. We could do that," said Jamie, delicately taking Carinne's ankles. "In fact, you deserve it after all the time you spent on 'em. But here's what I was thinking we could do too. Someone did this with me once. But I had to wear a blindfold. You don't need a blindfold, but, um...here it is. I brought a few little objects with me, that I thought maybe I could, uh..." She impishly giggled. "...Tickle your feet with...and you could try to guess what they are."

Carinne's charmed heart did a pirouette. "Oh, I love that!" she proclaimed. "I really am crazy about being tickled, it makes me so happy. My feet like it too. So can I, kinda, settle in here, and get more comfortable?"

So feet in lap, Jamie scooted to the far couch cushion, resting her basket of vellication implements on the sofa's arm, as Carinne laid back, finding a pillow to place under her head. She let her eyes flutter shut, just to soothe them. And so the game began. Just to test the waters, as it were, Jamie started with her fingertip. Carinne lay obediently with her hands over her belly, tensing a bit as she felt the sensation, crinkling her face in a snicker. Her toes simultaneously curled a little.

"I...hoo-hoo!...I think that's your finger!" laughed the ticklish girl on her back.

"That's right, very good!" Jamie praised. "A'right, here's one of the toys now."

The first object Jamie retrieved was a moderately broad-tipped paintbrush. She eased the bristles up and down Carinne's soles, which tickled a little, but not as much as her digit. Jamie wanted to go gentle and easy with her, at least for now. She thought she'd go ahead till she heard Carinne's guess. And if the guess was wrong...well, we'll just see what happens, ha ha ha!

"Um... kee-hee-hee... a...paintbrush?"

"Yes! Good job!" said an impressed Jamie. "This is fun, huh??"

"Funnest thing ever! Funner than screwing up English like a little kid!"

Jamie decided to make it even "funner" this time by choosing another plaything and skipping the warning. She applied some pressure and scraped it down her right sole. Carinne jumped with a gasp.

"EEEEEheeeeheeheeheehee! OOOOOhoooooohoohoohoo!!" she guffawed, rolling and writhing in the cushions. She reflexively tried to reach out and interfere, but was robbed of the needed energy. Jamie gave her endorphins a nice little workout before pausing.

"Okay, sweetie, whaddaya think that was?"

"Well, uh..." She caught her breath. "It was definitely more ticklish...it felt a little harder, and almost kinda sharp...with a little edge to it. Um...I'm gonna guess...the...lid of a soda can?"

Jamie shook her head. "Nope, guess again!" She resumed raking her feet with it.

"OhhHHHOOOHAAAHHAHAHAHAA! Okay, okay! I..." she panted, cluelessly shrugging her shoulders. "I'm...sorry, I...just dunno."

"Okay, fair enough, I'll tell ya," said Jamie. "That was a fake press-on fingernail I had lying around from when I used to wear them. Then after a while I decided I didn't like 'em anymore. But they still make good little...giggle-triggers, huh?"

"I'll say!" Carinne chortled. "I really really like this, Jamie. It's so fun it almost feels kinda...naughty, in a weird way. Like I'm some kinda...helpless innocent little girl, and I've been left alone with you 'cause you're, like...my babysitter, but...when you babysit me, you...tickle me and rough me up and stuff—but playful. And I can't do anything about it 'cause I'm a kid and you're an adult."

This time it was Jamie who laughed out loud, at both the devious turn Carinne's mind took and the unexpectedly detailed scenario she just came up with. Then again, while harder and harder to believe, she'd just met the girl yesterday. This kind of thing could've been in Carinne Fineman's fantasy Rolodex for eons. Well, let's let the good times keep a-rollin', shall we?

In due course, Jamie gave her feet and toes a taste of: a feather from her pillow (which she guessed correctly), the end of a hair clip (which she did not), a plastic fork (which she did), a bobble hairbrush (also did), a nail file (didn't), a pencil (did), a backscratcher (didn't), her tongue (did), and finally a pen (did), with which she wrote on the bottoms of Carinne's feet, "TICKLE US WE LOVE IT". The letters came out sloppy as Jamie was trying to write on two twitching, quivering surfaces, but she wasn't going for a prize in penwomanship. She simply reveled in the privilege of getting to watch a foxy doll squirm about in her couch laughing. Her heart was melting like ice cream outside on this lukewarm summer night. She wanted to do more than tickle her feet.

Mean Girls was about three fourths through. Worn out from the tickle game, they sat and relaxed. And as promised, Jamie rubbed Carinne's peds instead. Carinne let her eyes flutter, giving off tender moans of comfort. Jamie let her eyes coolly drop shut as well.

"That feels sooooo good, Jamie..."

Jamie didn't know if she could say what was really on her mind, but as the foot rub went on and the film approached conclusion, she could no longer deny it. She was going damp south of the border, and stiff and tingly where it also counted. She didn't love the idea of taking advantage of Carinne's blindness, but snuck a thorough examination at her breasts and pussy through her clothes. No blatant sign of arousal, but that didn't mean it wasn't there. She didn't believe she had it in her to just grope Carinne in the erogenous zones without warning—whether Carinne might like it or not. If the positions were reversed, and Carinne pawed her tits or coochie, sans notice or foreplay, she didn't know how she'd handle it. No, she had to ease into this. With relative timeliness, while it wasn't too late. She reached over and gave Carinne a pat on the tummy. Carinne reacted.

"...Movie's almost over."

"...So it is."

While Carinne was the guest here tonight, she was unsure it was her place to move things forward. But unbeknownst to Jamie, she was dying to. Fortunately for her, she wouldn't have to die any longer. Jamie offered the advance.

"...You wanna...come to my room with me, get in bed and cuddle? Maybe...make out a little?...See where it goes from there?"

She barely got out the last few words before Carinne answered.

"YEEEEEESSS!" she asserted, whipping her feet out of Jamie's hands and hopping right up.

*****

Sweetest Surrender

Saturday, July 22nd, 2017, 11:13 p.m.

"Take me, please, take me! I'd love if you could carry me, but I know that's not the easiest way to do it."

"Heh! Well, maybe one day in the future, we'll see." Jamie hastily fetched Carinne's cane, placed it in one of her hands and took the other to lead the way. When they reached their destination, Jamie set her hand on the mattress.

"It's not exactly made, but I think that actually works out better."

What Carinne did next amazed her. Her guest took the initiative to half-undress herself, down to her mere underthings. Once reduced to her bra and panties, she found her way into the bed and stretched out, reaching to the edges, acquainting herself. Jamie was transported to a state of elation by her acts. This girl was full of surprises.

"Oh my. Um...well, well," chuckled the charmed Jamie. "I suppose that for all you know, I could already be naked. Then again, you probably didn't hear my clothes come off."

"I did not," Carinne agreed.

"Well, I didn't want to move too fast, so I thought I'd keep 'em on for now."

"I was...actually gonna get completely naked. But I didn't wanna go too fast either."

Jamie raised her eyebrows. She was not actually expecting this reaction. But armed with it, she proceeded accordingly. Something about the situation made her go into "nerd" mode, and begin to speak like her role-playing game characters.

"Then again...ex post facto, we are two consenting lasses, with no prescribed 'speed.' Ipso facto, if you've no qualms about feeling my discovered figure beside your own, I've certainly no qualms seeing yours."

Hearing these words and properly green-lit, Carinne promptly snuck her hands behind her back to undo her bra, yanked and flung it off by the gore, whipped her panties to the ankles and kicked them the rest of the way. Finally, she stretched out her limbs into a welcoming starfish pose, as if a silent "Ta-da!" It was done so quickly and elegantly, Jamie wanted to applaud. So she did.

"Splendid!" she bellowed, affecting an unplaceable accent. Unfastening and discarding her own garments, she addressed Carinne.

"But what ho, fair peasant maiden! What meanest thou by entrance into the private quarters of Madame warrior princess?!"

Carinne shrugged. "I...wanted to ravage you, Your Excellency, for I...got super-horny."

Jamie gave a theatrical gasp, now almost nude herself.

"Ravage! Such pluck! Such fortitude! Thou art painfully unaware of the perilous ramifications to befall thee for unlawful entry!"

"Oh," came the plucky horny maiden's reply. "Am I to be...disciplined?"

"It should be thus decreed," Jamie declared, crawling into the bed, easing between Carinne's legs. "Thy quest sees thee fallen prey to the honorable warrior princess, common maiden. Thou hast thereby sentenced thyself, to a severe, prolonged...tongue-lashing."

She grasped Carinne at both thighs, culling a gasp from their owner. Her hands rode from Carinne's pelvis, up her sides to her arms and shoulders, where Jamie wriggled forth to claim her. Carinne felt her warm breath, felt Jamie's nose nuzzle hers. She enveloped Jamie in her arms and entangled their legs as well. They traded pecks, before settling in for the first majestic kiss.

Juices flowed. Squeezing and pressing one another in the mutual embrace, flesh heated, pulses ran high, and the maidens' nipples and pussies inevitably responded. Feeling that they were turning each other on fueled and ignited both wildly. Jamie clutched Carinne's cheeks and jaws in her palms, as Carinne pawed and clawed Jamie from the nape down her shoulders and back, leaving red nail streaks. Jamie ran her fingers through Carinne's lovely fair hair, letting the strands tuft about her face as they would. Finally, they had to let the magic rest and break their first kiss to come up for air.