Ducklings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh!" Carinne gushed in exultation, once more catching her breath. "That was magnificent!"

Enormously flattered, Jamie modestly let herself down at Carinne's side. She whispered two enigmatic words into her ear.

"Level up."

Carinne burst out in hearty laughter, music to Jamie's own ears. She gingerly reached up to caress Jamie's mane in return.

"Madame princess Jamie, you are the best. You just gave me the most wonderful day of my life."

"Awww...well, darling, you just made my day. You kiss like an angel. And this beautiful night of ours isn't over yet."

Carinne sniffled. "Okay, but...please don't be alarmed if I cry...during...or, after. When someone makes love to me, my emotions get the best of me. So, um...instead of 'if I cry,' I guess I should say 'when I cry.'"

"Aw, I think that's sweet. Well, I'll understand they're tears of joy and take them as the compliment they are."

"Y'know, I've, eh...not to make this weird or anything before we do it, it's just...I've been with a handful of women, but I've had very few serious relationships. Sometimes it seems girls've only wanted one thing from me, and...some of 'em really ripped my heart out."

Jamie shook her head. "Those bitches. Makes me wanna track 'em down and kick their asses for hurting you so much."

"Oh, thank you...but it's okay. I'm still fragile, but getting more resilient at the same time. And it's their loss."

Jamie dabbed her on the nose. "That's for sure. I'm so happy you're here with me right now, you have no idea."

Sniffle. "My god, I'm feeling those tears come on already."

Still together in their snuggly embrace, Jamie kissed Carinne the second time. Adding some serious initiative, she slipped her hand between Carinne's supple thighs, and rubbed her pussy.

"MMM!" exclaimed Carinne, caught euphorically off-guard. With the paw of her lower arm, she re-dug her nails into Jamie's shoulder blades. With the other, she reached straight down, frantically felt around for Jamie's pussy, and luckily found it quickly. The second kiss broke much more rapidly than the first, and much more audibly as well.

"Oh god...oh my god, oh my god, this is so beautiful," Carinne breathed. She began to pepper Jamie's face all over with kisses. "Please keep touching me, please please please! I love it!"

"I love it too, Carinne," Jamie rasped back. Gasp. "Holy smoke, you feel that? You're making me wet all over you!"

"You are too, Jamie!" Carinne abruptly yelled. "I am so turned on! It feels..." GAAAAASP. "OH, I'm in heaven!"

Already? thought Jamie. Well, you've (hopefully) got some major fireworks coming your way then.

"Oh, good," Jamie said. "Tell me what you like, honey. What really does it for ya in bed?"

"Oh. Um...golly. Well, I like a lotta stuff: soft kisses, massaging, nibbling..." She stifled a giggle. "...Spanking...being given a nice tongue bath, being..." Snicker. "...Jilled off...vibrated...and under the right circumstances, some..." She blushed. "...Darker stuff too."

"Mmm...pique my intrigue, why don't'cha."

"But most of all, why drives me cuh-RA-zy...'s having my 'button' sucked."

Well, what a coincidence...then again, I'm sure that drives a lotta girls crazier than anything else.

"Aha. The 'doorbell,' as it were."

"Yup. Blows me clean through the roof. To infinity and beyond. Forgive me for quoting a Disney movie while we're naked in bed."

"Okay, great," Jamie cooed at her. "We'll work up to that. Or should I say, down to that."

"Oooh, I'm tingling just thinking about it," quivered Carinne. "Tell me then, my friend, what do you like in bed?"

She felt Jamie tenderly, intimately kiss her once again. She gladly cooperated, subsequently hearing the hostess purr her answer.

"I like you, in my bed."

A number of parts of Carinne melted.

"God, you're making me cry already."

"Well...I also made you laugh like crazy before," Jamie reasoned, teasing Carinne's cunt slit with her fingertips. "And you're free to make me giggle and weep when it might, uh...stroke your fancy."

"OHHHH goooooood..." Carinne groaned, trying to make her eyes reorient. "I'm...I'm sorry, Jamie, could you say that again? I was a little occupied. You kinda had me...burning in passion."

Another fingertip stroke. "Then my sneaky plan is working, I'd wager."

"Oh Jamie...you realize you're using your power over me for evil."

Another. "Am I?"

And another moan. "O-okay, Jamie, seriously, unless you want me to orgasm in your hand, like, right the hell now, please, let me settle down, and...and then get fired up again. Why don't we just...kiss and play with our boobies for a while."

"Orrrrr..." Nuzzle, kiss. "I could play with our boobies, and you can stroke my pussy."

Carinne smiled. "That sounds perfect. I'd love to engage my taste buds. French me, s'il vous plaît?"

And so with libidos bubbling hot, the lassies hit the reset button and began phase two. Their tongues tangoed. Jamie gripped Carinne's lovely, diminutive size 34 tits from the bottoms, gracefully nubbing the nipples with her thumbs. She circled the areolas one by one, feeling the satisfaction of their attentive stiffness. And that of Carinne's soft, lusty moans through the nose while her mouth was busy. Jamie too adored the way her guest and playmate's eyes lay innocently, peacefully shut as they kissed. She brought forth her own boobies to meet Carinne's, and let them mingle. Their legs were tangled, giving Carinne easy access to her pussy. She matched the hungry nasal groan as Carinne found her cunt, burrowed two fingertips an inch inside, and masturbated her.

"MMMMM!" Jamie gratefully exclaimed into Carinne's mouth. She uttered some muffled obscenities as well, to intensify her verbal feelings. Carinne understood, feeling both flattered and amused. She clutched and pulled at Jamie's hair with her other hand. Sensing aggression, Jamie began accordingly to hump and thrust. Carinne followed suit, the both of them sending waves through the mattress, and turning their tender lovemaking session into a frolicky romp. Shouts and wails climbed, scaling the bedroom walls like ivy. Both drenched-wet pussies soaked their owners' thighs, liquid arousal seeping down into the bed. They faintly gleamed by moonlight filtering the blinds. Even without direct contact, Carinne's sex maintained its swollen red heat, and kept giving off moisture. Feeling prouder and prouder of her prowess, she began frigging Jamie off hard and fast.

Carinne's digits pumping and ramming up and down, in and out of her pussy, Jamie lost it and went insane. Her lips popped off Carinne's like a suction cup and she howled to the ceiling. She grasped and squeezed the hell from Carinne's heaving tits. Sizzle consumed them both, sending pulsing goodness through to their extremities, as the bed once again became a sauna of the senses. Jamie was on the fast track to climax. Carinne was yet not, but having the time of her life.

She was focusing on giving Jamie her big bad 'o' for the moment, and holding off on her own. But blasting Jamie through plateau after plateau of insane pleasure brought her such joy it didn't matter. And she was certain Jamie'd be happy to return the favor afterwards—if Carinne didn't put her right to sleep from such a monstrous orgasm. In the meantime, she listened gleefully to Jamie's awe-inspiring caterwauls, singing Carinne's praises to the heavens. She urged her with words, shouting to be heard.

"YES! CUM FOR ME, JAMIE! CUM FOR ME, BABE! LET ME HEAR IT! LET ME FEEL IT! LET ME TASTE IT!"

It must have been working, because Jamie audibly careened to the edge with raging velocity. Her head flew back, her sweaty, lust-grimacing face straight up. Carinne cheered her on, hollering, "THAT'S IT, BABY! 'ATTA GIRL! GIVE IT TO ME!!" Jamie didn't even hear her. Her mind and cognitive resources were gone. Figuring this, and wanting to make the eruption as intense as possible, Carinne located one of Jamie's breasts, and gnawed on her tasty pink nipple. Jamie already still had her firmly by both tits, and was too far gone to realize or let go. Their humping had diminished out of sync, but mattered no more. All that did at this moment was Jamie's orgasm...then hopefully Carinne's. Her wrist ached like her hand was about to fall off, but she couldn't stop. Her playmate was on fire, mere nanoseconds to go. Carinne wished so dearly she could see her cum. She couldn't remember when she'd wished for anything more longingly in her life. At any rate, she could feel Jamie's pussy quake like the volcano it essentially was. Finally—

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!" Jamie screeched, as the mighty lightning bolt cracked and sizzled upon her. Under her cries, Carinne accompanied and harmonized with an ecstatic "YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!" At the same time, she felt Jamie explosively squiiiiiirrrrrt all over her hand. Carinne tilted her face down.

"Oh, wow," she said to herself, not having expected to make her squirt. What a lovely bonus. She almost stopped out of surprise, but kept jilling Jamie off furiously, relishing every climactic second she could squeeze out.

"OOOOOOHHH!! OOOOOHHH! OOOOHHH! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh...ohh..." Jamie wound down. Carinne waited for a signal to stop.

"Okay! Okay...oh, Ca—...okay, that's enough," she panted through drool-leaking lips. "That...oh god, Carinne, that was...incredible."

Carinne felt Jamie's quick desperate breaths, and kissed her. Jamie broke it merely for need of oxygen.

"Oh my god," she reiterated. "Oh, Carinne, th—...wow. Just...just W-O-W. How can I possibly show my appreciation??"

Carinne chuckled. "Oh, I don't think that was a 20 Zillion Question, but I do think we've already answered it."

So the girls took a small intermission, during which Jamie stumbled off to the bathroom and Carinne repositioned herself. When her hostess staggered back in, she was treated to the sight of a ripe, sweaty Carinne, grin on her face, groping and pressing her breasts, legs wide ajar, wiggling her toes and waving her feet. She looked adorable.

"You look adorable."

"Don't I though?" smiled Carinne, wriggling back and forth with her rump. She felt Jamie climb back in between her legs, and began giggling as if she were drunk.

"There's a good girl," Jamie purred. "You just lie back, play with your titties, and let me handle the rest."

Carinne signaled her that she could handle that, and jovially burrowed her head in the pillow. Jamie fastened both hands around Carinne's ankles, and began massaging slowly upwards. At her new angle, she loved the view of Carinne's rising and falling boobs under her busy paws. Past the breasts, Jamie could see only the underside of her chin and the tip of her nose. She relished the smoothness of Carinne's soft hot legs, reaching her knees and calves. Her milky thighs came next, which trembled at Jamie's touch. Carinne'd been calmed back down, and now started to feel the waves radiating again. Her patient pussy had remained damp all the while, and began to wet over again. Jamie grinned roguishly at her soaked snatch, licking her lips. She applied pressure into Carinne's thighs with her fingers, inching on her yearning womanhood. When she got close enough, Carinne tensed, seized her orbs with ferocity, and Jamie could swear that both she and her cunt gasped at the same time.

Jamie settled on her belly, dangling her feet in the air. And at last touched Carinne's pussy for the first time since Carinne'd begged her to hold off. A shiver took over Carinne's body, and Jamie looked up to determine the zealous smile from the portion of her kisser she could make out. She fingered Carinne's majora lips and spread the moisture to coat the region. She then parted the labia just a bit, to slip out her tongue, glossally electrify her slit and brush her pussy lips in the same lap. Right on cue, Carinne screamed.

"OHHHHHH!! YES! Oh, please!" she entreated. "Again! More, my love! I'm your lesbian, now taste that rainbow!"

...WOW, thought Jamie. If she didn't know better, she'd almost think Carinne was faking such wild arousal. Or overacting. But she had to keep reminding herself, the girl was a sensualist. She also remembered that Carinne had said she'd be crying happy tears throughout as well. Jamie guessed she'd better be prepared for some thunderous emotion. She gave a second, identical lick.

"OOOOOH-hoo-hoo!" Carinne jumped. "Best! Feeling! Ever! Keep going, pleeeeeeease!"

Jamie's heart accelerated. She abruptly felt a bit of pressure descend. She'd better keep going, and make this good. Not that it was difficult to turn on Miss Carinne Fineman. But Jamie did want to give her a romp in the hay she'd never forget. A few more licks, and she gradually culled Carinne's cunt lips further open. Her clit began to peek out from beneath its blood-rushed hood. Jamie lustily took it in, delightedly knowing she was the reason for it. Get ready, Carinne...you're about to have your ever-lovin' world rocked.

Judging by the visible tightness of her pinkish-red pussy, Jamie pressed two digits in, letting the autolube ease them through. She could not believe she was about to do to Carinne as Carinne had done to her just last night, only in her fantasy. But there it was before her eyes, twenty-four hours later, waiting to be orally gratified. She leaned up a bit further, took Carinne's semi-erect clit in her mouth, tongue-flicked it, and let the meteors start showering. Sure enough, it was Carinne's turn to lose it. And lose it she did.

Jamie started to town on her, giving her the works as Carinne unhanded her tits, and began pulverizing the mattress with her palms, fists and heels. She bellowed her lungs out, putting Jamie's earlier shouts of ecstasy to utter shame. Jamie found herself having to hold back from giggling out loud at how crazy she was driving Carinne. She shut her eyes and let her taste buds enjoy. She thrusted and jilled her off at moderate pace, enjoying the wonderful feeling of Carinne pussy-clenching on her fingers, to release and re-clench ad infinitum. Damn, thought Jamie, the girl wasn't lying about how much she loved having her "button" sucked.

She flicked and swished her tongue in a circular motion around Carinne's by now bulging, blood-red engorged clit, holding said clit's hood up and back with one hand, frigging her fast to the portal with the other. Carinne's outbursts could very well have awoken her neighbors in adjacent units. Jamie was well aware she and her fellow tenants could hear one another, but were there ramifications, she'd deal with those later. This was too good to minimize. Jamie went on tasting the rainbow, as her clit nearly bulged to indeed the size of a Skittle. Carinne hollered some breathless, incomplete four-letter words that would've made Jamie and her ears blush, were it not for all they'd already been through tonight. Both could tell it wouldn't be long. Jamie wanted to encourage and cheer her on the way Carinne'd done her, but her lips were steady at task. Besides, she didn't think Carinne needed any extra help just now.

Jamie tried to pump inside her just far enough to reach her g-spot. She honestly wasn't sure if she quite did, but was suddenly startled as Carinne's body and limbs locked in place. She croaked, as if she could no longer breathe. Jamie became a trifle concerned, but didn't stop going. It was the right call. This happened to Carinne just before she came like a hot geyser. And Jamie found that Carinne was truthful about her overwhelmed emotions as well. At the precise moment she began to feel Carinne's own cum burst and spew through her cunt, the girl's lacrimal ducts broke like their own dam.

She ceased croaking. She unlocked. She exploded. She sailed through the heavens as her marvelous orgasm ran course. She half-shrieked and half-sobbed. Her tears were among the most euphoric she'd ever cried. She claimed two fierce fistfuls of mattress and almost ripped the fabric apart. Her head whipped back on the pillow. Patches of flesh were as drenched as her pussy had long been. Jamie pleasured her until her hand felt the well go dry, so to speak. She slowly, gingerly extracted her fingers, and loosened her oral grip on Carinne's over-rung doorbell. Inevitably, the smoke settled, and the dust cleared. She sucked Carinne's cum off her digits.

"Ahhh, yesssssss..." Jamie congratulated her. "My fair maiden...our noble quest has concluded in honor and triumph. Game over."

Carinne laughed, joyous tears still streaming her face. When she too regained the strength to get up, Jamie retrieved her cane and guided her to the bathroom. While Carinne took care of herself, Jamie fetched a towel to lay over the mattress. She then grabbed an additional blanket from the living room, so they could sandwich themselves. Done with this, she reapproached the bathroom.

"Carinne? Hon? Just call when you're done."

"Perfect timing, poet who doesn't know it," came the reply from inside. "I actually just finished up.

"...Is it okay if I sleep over with you?" she asked as Jamie helped her back to the bedroom.

"Is it okay?" laughed Jamie. "Sweetheart, I'd be very very sad if you wanted me to drive you home right now!"

"Oh, good. I just hoped you weren't gonna just boot me out after we...y'know...did the deed."

"Wha—...Carinne, what on Earth would make you think that after the entire day we just spent together?"

"Oh...maybe it's just my paranoia. It's like I told you before, I've just had some real bad experiences with some of the girls I slept with in the past. It's like they just wanted to use me for a sleazy toy. I felt so cheap afterwards."

Jamie sat on the bed with her, clasping her hand as she hugged Carinne with the other arm.

"Well, you won't have to worry about that with me. Maybe what we did was a little fast, just meeting for the first time yesterday and all. But, well, maybe you could tell this from my lovemaking..." She giggled. "But I'm looking for something truly meaningful. I haven't had hardly any significant relationships in my life, and...I've always wanted one."

"Oh, Jamie...I've never been so happy to be on the same page with someone. I feel so lucky!"

"Double for me. Actually, the biggest relationship I've had lately's been with my laptop. I've never told anyone this, but...there's a folder on there with pictures I like to...well, please myself to. I've also been on a dating site for awhile, and absolutely nothing's come of that. I think I'm just gonna delete my profile. And it was really nice to take a break from the cyber-world today.

"...And y'know, I, uh...I felt a little funny about mentioning this, but...last night, after I met you, I put on my sleep mask, y'know, over my eyes, and I walked around the apartment. Just, to kinda...feel sorta what it's like for you."

Already turned Jamie's way, Carinne reached for her face, and planted the most devoted, soulful kiss of the evening on her. When they brought it to an end, Jamie saw Carinne's heartstrings once more getting the better of her.

"So...you did put yourself in my 'shoes,'" she said softly. "That's...that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Nobody's ever done anything like that for me before. Jamie...I...I feel just so, so fond of you right now."