Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back at her face and realized she'd been watching me - her head & hair hanging off the side of my bed.

"Put it in," she ordered, opening her mouth.

"Are you sure?"

"I'll pinch your leg if you need to pull out," she told me, confidently.

Her mouth was larger than I had realized - but I didn't think it was going to fit.

I was wrong.

I slid the head of my cock between her lips and she glided her tongue - and piercing - all around my knob - stimulating it in a way that I had never felt before. My nuts were already threatening to surrender - so I pushed forward just to stave off my orgasm.

I watched the choker, around her neck, expand as my stiff rod passed into her throat - and slid down her tight esophagus. My testicles were almost touching her face when she tapped on my thigh. I quickly pulled back out.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "I'm going to have to work to figure out how to breathe around that. It's thicker than my dildo."

"That was amazing," I told her. "There was no way I thought you'd be able to do that."

"Fuck my throat for 30 seconds and then we can 69 until I'm ready for you to fuck my pussy with this battering ram."

My cock twitched as she wrapped her delicate hand & fingers around it. She took hold of it and guided it back to her mouth - and throat.

I slowly fucked my length in & out of her throat - counting to 30 in my head - and pulling out before she tapped on my leg.

Watching my cock squeeze down her throat was crazy - and the feeling was nut-wrenching.

Her tiny nipples were rock hard and just screaming to be pinched or nibbled.

I was so fired up!

I squatted down and Spiderman-kissed her - tentative at first - and, then, more strongly as she kissed me back. When we were both out of breath, we separated. She rolled to her stomach and turned sideways. I hopped across her small body to lie in the middle of the bed on my back. I moved the pillows so they wouldn't be in the way of her knees.

She crawled over to look down at me and stared into my face. I didn't know what she was thinking - or doing - but I was captivated by those eyes.

Finally coming to some decision, she leaned forward, gave me a light peck on the lips, and then crawled onto my body - her tight little lavender-capped vulva hovering above my mouth.

I wrapped my hands around her narrow thighs and teased the tip of my tongue along the left & right side of her outer labia. She shuddered a little. She hadn't taken my meat-pole back into her mouth, yet, so I assumed she was either waiting to see what I would do - or letting me catch up.

Either way, I was more than ready to explore her delicate flower - peeling back the petals one at a time - and releasing her floral fragrance.

I ran the tip of my tongue along the rim of her lips - not yet pushing inside - just feeling my way forward - and seeing what her body responded positively to. So far, nothing I had tried had gotten a negative reaction - so I was just expanding the area that I was touching, teasing, and tasting - letting her mind build up to what I hoped was going to be a powerful release - hopefully for both of us.

Her hot mouth enveloped my knob - and her small hand started jacking my cock as she used her tongue piercing to drive me crazy.

I stopped what I was doing and warned her that she was going to get a mouthful of semen if she didn't knock that shit off. She had the temerity to giggle at me - persisting for another few seconds - before slowly fucking my cock into her mouth & throat. Honestly, that wasn't much better. I was already trying to shove my orgasm into that little mental box again.

I licked across her clitoral hood and then dropped my tongue down to wedge it between her lips over the entrance to her vagina. She wriggled and moaned as I finally worked the tip inside. I teased around her fuck-hole and then gingerly worked my way to the top of her trench. I pulled out before I got to her clitoris, teased the hood again, and then stabbed my tongue back inside to work south once more.

By the second time of working up & down her slit, the petals of her blossom were starting to open up to let me pollinate her. I took my time and made sure she was feeling good. Her scent and taste were super pleasant - like honey.

When I was easily sliding my tongue up and down, I flicked her clit on the up-stroke - and then tongued around the entrance to her secret place at the other end.

I took some time to work on those muscles. Every now and then I would do a lap, top-side, to remind the rest of her stim-receptors that they were still part of the show - but I was focusing on getting her channel to open up.

When she was responding well, I added a finger - but kept doing most of the "heavy lifting" with my wet tongue. Her sex was starting to self-lubricate - but I was making sure to keep everything slick & slippery.

Eventually, I had two fingers inside - and was probing her with my tongue - and digging all around - informing her muscles that I was determined to intrude. I felt a ridge with my tongue - a small lip of flesh - stretched along the bottom of her entrance. I traced a fingertip in and confirmed what I thought I had found - her hymen.

She had, obviously, practiced with her dildo down her throat - but she had mentioned that she didn't want a vinyl cock when I asked about wearing a condom. She had never been penetrated. I was going to have to work a little harder.

I stayed after it. I teased & tongued all over her beautiful flower - around the outside, along the edges, inside the folds, around her stigma/clitoris - and her ovule/vagina. Soon, I had three fingers half-way inside, her opening was lubricated, and she was moaning as I worked her over.

"Turn around, Em," I told her.

"I'm not sure I'm ready," she said, sounding worried.

"You're in control," I told her. "I just think you're ready for some rubbing. I've done about all I can do with my mouth."

I had lost track of what she had been doing to my dick - but my mental box was locked tight - so I thought we were good.

She climbed off and looked down at my body. I took my penis and laid it against my stomach, holding it in place.

"Climb onto me," I told her. "Ride the underside of my cock. Let your pussy get used to it. We'll move forward when you're ready. Besides, I want to look at those beautiful eyes."

She blushed and raised a hand to her cheek, hiding behind it.

"You are gorgeous, smart, and determined. I understand that you're being cautious. I won't rush you. If you change your mind, I won't give you any shit - but - I would love the chance to be intimate with you."

"I'm not changing my mind," she said, lowering her hand to her side and clenching it into a fist.

"Come rub your beautiful body against mine and let me kiss that fabulous mouth of yours."

Reluctantly, she climbed on - acting like she was worried that I was going to flop my cock up at the last second and spear it through her body. She settled in and wriggled around - getting used to it.

"It's bigger than I expected," she admitted.

"... and you are far more beautiful than I expected. We've each been hiding something from the others."

I raised my hands and spread my fingers wide. She resisted but finally put her fingers through mine. I closed my fingers on her tiny hands - but not hard enough to scare her into thinking that I was trapping her - just enough to let her know that I wasn't going to let her fall. She relaxed a little and started moving up & down my cock a bit.

She had closed her eyes. I wanted to talk to her - but she needed to get more comfortable first - so I let her ride. I steered my eyes around her tiny, taut body. I usually like larger breasts but there was something so savage & untamed about her that I was captivated. My muscles had been getting larger and more defined - and she was tiny - I could just pick her up and fuck her whenever I felt like it. My cock responded to my feral thoughts and twitched. She felt it and giggled.

"I think it likes you," I told her.

Her giggles got worse.

"God, you're beautiful," I told her. "You're like a wood nymph or some fairytale shit."

She opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"Your mouth is breathtaking - and I still can't believe you took my cock down your throat", I told her, "but those eyes are absolutely destroying me."

"You're not like I thought you'd be," she admitted. "I thought you'd throw me on the bed, fuck the shit out of me, and leave me in a puddle of your jizz."

I laughed and said, "I fully intend to do that - but only when you tell me you're ready."

"I'm ready," she said, biting her lip.

"Then see if you can get this monster inside of you - but I think you need to ride me like you mean it - and get that pussy of yours opened up a little wider."

She did not try shoving it inside her - she did, however, start riding my cock like she meant it - moaning a little. I let her start to lose herself before I pestered her with the question that I had been dying to ask.

"Why me?" I asked, finally.

She opened her eyes, once more, and looked into mine. She knew I knew.

"The rest of them are ... detached ... distracted ... caught up in themselves ... careless?"

I nodded and she pressed on.

"I first noticed you with your sister. You didn't bluster or showboat. You seemed to appreciate that she would rather not have to drag you around. I don't know of any of our other classmates who would've behaved that way. After that, I watched you."

I cupped her cheeks in my palms, pulled her down for a quick kiss and then let her sit back up to continue dancing her quim up & down my pole.

"When the others pushed you away, you just ignored them and did your own thing - like they didn't matter at all. I wanted to have that determination."

"Is that why you split your tongue?" I asked.

"Part of it - yes," she said. "I also just wanted to see what it would feel like. I did it myself. It hurt like hell."

"Fuck!" I gasped.

She giggled and said, "Yeah. Lesson learned."

She looked down at her pussy and I realized that my cock was slick with her juices.

"I think I'm ready," she said.

"Two options," I told her, "well - at least two - but - sit on it and lower yourself as your body accepts it - or scoot up here for some lusty kisses, wedge the tip in, and then scoot back as you relax and more of it fits."

"I still like a little pain," she said, smiling wryly. "Let me see how far I can shove this bitch in."

Her legs were short enough that we ended up putting a pillow on either side of my knees - for her to kneel on - but - soon enough - the head of my cock was pressed against heaven's pearly gates - and she was gritting her teeth - and trying to spear her sex with mine.

I rubbed her tummy, her mons, her thighs, her hips, and groped her tight little butt. Her eyes were locked shut. I kept my left hand gripping her hip & ass and reached the index finger on my right hand up to tease her areolas & nipples.

"You're not driving a nail in with a hammer," I told her, "wiggle around a little and enjoy it. Your body will want more and relax."

She chuckled and said, "I'm too impatient."

"How long have you been planning this?"

Her eyes opened, she looked at me, and admitted, "Years."

"Then what's another couple minutes? Lay your sexy-ass body against mine and let me kiss those amazing lips."

She laid down on me - keeping my knob pressed against her entrance - and curled into me - after giving me a quick kiss.

I ran my hands up and down her amazing body - gripping and groping every part of her - while gently bumping our sexes together. I rubbed her back, and then grabbed her butt and hung on, growling at her, and rubbing our bodies against one another. The first ring of resistance released and the crown of my cock slipped inside. She gasped.

"Fuck!"

I gave her a second and then slowly fucked that first inch in & out of her - telling her how beautiful she was.

Her hymen was the next to go. We both knew. She pushed up and softly kissed my lips. A tear was leaking from the corner of her left eye. She laid her head on my chest once more and relaxed into me.

I fucked her like that for quite a while. She seemed content - and her body wasn't ready for more - and I wasn't in need - so I just kept at it.

When that muscular ring relaxed, I was halfway in - and she was looking into my eyes again.

"Holy. Fucking. Fuck!" she gasped.

I giggled at her.

"I thought you liked pain," I teased.

"That's not pain," she stated, "that's punishment."

My strokes were longer now - and I was having to reconsider my hold on that little box in my mind.

It took far fewer thrusts - this time - before her vagina relaxed again - and my cock slipped inside of her as deeply as it would go. I guessed I probably had eight or nine inches buried in her gripping channel.

She climbed off of me and wrapped her hands around my face - delivering a nut-wrenching kiss - leaving both of us breathless.

"Alright, Samuel Jackson Fowler. It's time for you to fuck my pussy," she informed me.

She shoved me out of the way - or tried to - but I figured out what she was doing and helped her. She laid on her back and wedged one of my pillows under her ass. She spread her knees - and her flower - open wide.

I really wanted to pick her up by her neck, hold her against the wall, and pound my cock into her. I pushed that thought into the back of my mind. There would be time for that later.

I settled in, sheathed my fleshy spear inside of her velvety vagina - pushing forward until I brushed her cervix. I pulled back a touch, used my right hand to set my "depth gauge", leaned over her, kissed her hard, and started pumping my cock into her - bouncing her tiny ass up & down on my feather pillow.

She was grunting as I pounded her. I growled and continued kissing her - watching her eyes.

They shot open - wide - and I felt her tense as the first orgasm hit her. I didn't stop or slow - I just kept pounding her tiny pussy. Her hands went around me and her fingernails dug into my back. I pounded until she came again. She tore her lips from mine and screamed. Her fingernails felt like they had broken through my skin. I slowed - just a little - but kept going. When she seemed to have recovered, I went back to what I'd been doing - and then sped up.

She was shrieking - first calling for me to stop - and then demanding that I never stop. Every one of her fingernails felt like it had broken through - even the ones she'd gnawed off. I was sure I was going to have cuts & bruises all up & down my back.

I thought about goading her into telling me that I owned her pussy but - based on how long she had been stalking me - she was either already head over heels for me - or this was the rite of passage that she needed to become her own person. Either way, I didn't need to be messing with her head.

I continued pumping my cock into her until I could tell the next orgasm was coming. This was going to be the end for me. So far, I'd been successful in keeping the little box locked tight - but Pandora was about to escape.

Her breathing was growing ragged again. It was time for her to make a decision.

"Emily Kruger, your hot little pussy is about to be filled with my seed. Is that what you want?"

Her eyes shot open and she said, "Yes!"

"Cum for me beautiful - one more time. As soon as I feel you, I'm going to spew so much jizz into you that you'll probably have triplets."

She laughed but closed her eyes and bit her lip - focusing on her coming climax. For my part, I continued to pound my cock into her.

I could feel her beginning to tense - getting close - and I growled like an animal. Her whole vagina clamped down on me and I released the grip on my cock to grab her hips and press my dick into my lover as deeply as I could - blasting her cervix with rope after rope of my seed.

I reached up, pinched her nipples, and wrapped her in a hug - kissing the life out of her. I rolled to my side - and back - taking her with me - and pulling her on top of me.

When she opened her eyes, I asked, "How was that?"

"It was everything I had hoped it would be," she said.

"Whew! I'd hate to have to start over. I'm exhausted!"

She punched me in the chest but gave me another kiss - and then laid her head on my upper body, under my chin.

The next morning, I tried crawling out of bed without waking her, but she followed me to the shower, and we scrubbed each other clean. I stole a couple kisses - but otherwise - the only fucking that transpired was some eye-fucking. Damn, she was hot!

As we toweled off she said, "Can I come with you today?"

I stopped drying myself and looked at her - finally telling her, "I can't just drag you around with me. If you're planning to come along, you're going to have to help."

"I'll help," she assured me.

"It's not easy," I warned her.

"I can't carry bags of mulch - but I can do smaller stuff. Please? I'll pull my weight."

"That should be easy. You weigh about as much as my left leg."

".. but only half as much as your middle leg," she said, laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"You can't wear what you had on last night," I told her.

"I've got work boots," she said.

"Leggings ..." I started.

"Jeans," she countered, "and gloves."

"You're going to get dirty," I warned her.

"Is that gonna be a problem for you?" she asked, nibbling a fingernail and looking all innocent.

I laughed again, and said, "Fine - but that black shirt you had yesterday will be hot in the sun."

She didn't answer. She threw her towel in the hamper and darted into my room. I finished drying myself and headed in to see what she was up to. She was dressed in an olive T-shirt, blue jeans, and work boots - holding a pair of gardening gloves and an old baseball cap.

I just stared at her.

She already knew the question that was in my mind and said, "I like to plan ahead."

I shook my head and got dressed.

We piled into the company truck, ran by the store to pick up the supplies we needed, and headed to the job site.

Emily had been right. She couldn't carry the big stuff - but she followed every order as I gave her tasks and sent her to the truck for tools & supplies.

Midway through the morning, Mr. Reynolds stopped by to check on me.

"Who's this?" he asked.

"Emily Kruger," I replied.

Turning to my new assistant, I said, "This is Mr. Reynolds, the owner."

"Am I paying her?" he asked.

"Not yet," I told him.

"Are you fucking her?"

"Only once so far," I said.

He went to the truck and got his gloves.

Between the three of us, we had the job finished by the time lunch rolled around. He worked - but spent most of his time watching Emily to see how she was fitting in.

Once the tools - and leftover supplies - were loaded back into the truck, he told me to meet him at our favorite diner. Emily & I jumped into the truck and followed him there.

Emily ordered the same thing I did and sat quietly - looking back and forth between the two of us.

"Spill," Ron told her.

"I've been stalking him for years. I told him that I knew his secret and wanted to ride the beast before my mom did. I gave him my virginity last night. I intend to do everything within my power to get him to marry me."

"You know about his list?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Like I said, I knew about it when I convinced him to let me fuck him."

The boss choke-laughed, and asked, "YOU fucked HIM?"

"Yeah, well. I got what I wanted - at least the first step."

"So now you're a landscaper."

"I will do whatever you tell me or show me," she said.

"Anything?"

"Not that. I don't want to be shared. I don't mind sharing him. If I can't work for you, I will still try to convince him to let me move in and I'll work somewhere else."